PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

ipiccy_image (61).jpg
ipiccy_image (62).jpg
ipiccy_image (63).jpg
napoleon

i jumped the fonz
photo_2022-12-25_10-54-57.jpg
table-d-emeraude-RosicrucianRose-ski-1500x901.jpg
popo.JPG
napoleon

napoleon

blaming ozma was the giveaway though,don’t you think?

here lets intellectualise ozma ,
for anyone new to the game ,ozma is your imaginary alter that gets you through or leads the way in psi-chological terms …anyway apparently

so the fiction of blaming ozma for 911 was true ,let these chaps above give you the skinny within minutes they are talking mk ultra mind control,crating a person out of nowhere

but they don’t give any examples like me ,and jay keeps trying to butt in ,but the easiest example of a dark alter is the inversion of luke skywalker and darth vader ,in reality the darkside of the programming is psi-mple as fuck

heres the sinnister part = luke is an invert of ozma bin laden backstory n all, the clever apes will explain it ,but theres always the pics i post to show ,thats too obvious to get giddy over alone ,but it aint alone .

and the alternative it seems ,is woman from kansas called judy with a wand

incidentally george lucas had a big hand in return to oz,which has dorothy save princess ozma from the mirror ,or metaphorically for the clever apes
she made ozma real
alu achbar toy admiral achbar .
iv’e made 911 predictable psience! what shape hole in oz crash field ,a witch shaped hole
now you know why theres a tinman at 911 museum,or why the shanksville crash site had a boulder put on top of a witch shaped hole ,wicked witch gets dorothy,s house on top of her.
photo_2022-12-01_16-51-47.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operatio…
Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the Afghan mujahideen in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1992, prior to and during the military intervention by the USSR in support of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan. The mujahideen were also supported by Britain’s MI6, who conducted separate covert actions. The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups,
Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken.[2] Funding officially began with $695,000 in mid-1979,[3] was increased dramatically to $20–$30 million per year in 1980, and rose to $630 million per year in 1987,[1][4][5] described as the “biggest bequest to any Third World insurgency”
oz schema for the osmosis used to sell terra-ism its fucking embarrasing
Operation Cyclone
1979 to 1989 CIA programme

operation cyclone to fund ozma bin laden ,get to fuck twister operation funded ozma ,the wizard of oz

(OZ SCHEMA )
OPERATION CYCLONE TO FUND OZMA AND TERRA-ISM

the millenium fall-con satr wars clues predicts what the shape of the hole in in the ground at shanksville ,and what field was it ,close to where the inspiration for oz crashed in real life, and the memorial is a cross section of an eye ,OZ-MOSIS

killing osama
Using night-vision goggles green (power on the street had been cut off), the SEALs infiltrated the compound, killing anyone who put up resistance, securing the women and children, clearing weapons stashes and barricades, and taking anything that could contain secret information, including hard drives and cell phones.
ffjkldjlfeklj.JPG
they literally went into the emerald city for ozma do you understand ?
sadadas.JPG
sadadas.JPG (16.27 KiB) Viewed 257 times
my spaceship against anyones opinion,including the hasbeens ,or ones that have interviewed judy and licked her wand,or anyone whos got any credibilty and doesnt mind getting bent over

Aleister Crowley’s primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001 mega ritual.
“Liber OZ” (or “Book 77”) is a single page by English author and occultist Aleister Crowley
napoleon

It has been suggested that the character is offensive because of his perceived similarities to a stereotypical Jew, having mind tricks dont work on toydarian(toy-darian) a large hooked nose, beady eyes,Watto is a fictional character in the Star Wars

mind tricks dont work on me im a toydarian,
photo_2023-01-24_18-42-02.jpg
photo_2023-01-24_18-42-02.jpg (8.98 KiB) Viewed 255 times
line from the phantom menace , no kidding the arrogant lucas called a species that didnt fall pray to the force mind control of a jedi a toydarian,
jewish mysticism ,only the same as chelom or molech backwards ,or ape a planet making al qa eda backwards.

the shining aswell as Danny mimicking jupiters interaction with castor and pollux emulating(THE GREY-D TWINS)and the star of david in the sky on sep 11 or solomons temple,even has hiram abiff lol
his bike ride around the house of the twins ,stars are located in houses or constellations, so a big constellation would be a hotel called the shining.
Capturewqweqwekk (1).jpg
it was also a tribute to the ozmosis and art used by lucas(come and play with us Danny) the shining is a clear homage to lucas's toy and oz programming with the millenium falcon toy.

told you i'm a man of my word
both Jupiter and Apollo, the Sun god, were directly overhead on the celestial stage that day. In fact, the Sun and the Moon framed Castor and Pollux, with Jupiter directly between them.
Joker-Screensaver-Wallpaper-Download-High-Resolution-4K- (3).jpg
Product Info
Manufacturer Kenner
Scale 3¾ inches
MN 39110 (39110)Asst None
Ship (1) Millennium Falcon
Model YT-1300
Maker Corellian Engineering Corporation
Collection 1
Star Wars
napoleon

the Sun and the Moon framed Castor and Pollux, with Jupiter directly between them.
rtiertir.JPG
photo_2022-12-22_17-43-38.jpg
photo_2022-12-22_17-43-38.jpg (16.1 KiB) Viewed 252 times
theres only 9 numbers ,so i rarely get giddy with gematria,but in that you got ,
39 wizard of oz came out
93 flight number and liber oz number thelema 93 reversed 39
9th month sep
11th day
110 floors
images_-_2022-11-03T084859.670-removebg-preview.png
napoleon

5gUp82T1JdAZ5Rrl08PYcD71588 (1).jpg
31VITALI3-superJumbouuuu (4).jpg
The-Shining-Tony-action-figure-1fdfll.jpg
napoleon

napoleon

wallpapersden.com_dark-side-rey-double-bladed-lightsaber_3000x1500.jpg
wallpapersden.jpg
napoleon

and for a fakeologist to be ignored by fakeologists ,truly means the dream is dying and being killed by people who are not fakeologists

i have given the magic behind 911 ,the method behind 911 ,the hypnosis behind 911 and made it psi-entifically predictable ,told you what was celebrated that day,the occoult all in easy to swallow capsules

and as i said ,you aint got freedom of speech if you allow a particular group of men and women to ignore and whitewash .

it's a good job i am a little twisted though ,it will make sending the houseclowns to the poorhouse fun,but it really does showcase the ignorant expedient nature of guiding mans minds with group think.

poor show to say the least,but when it turned into a popularity contest with donors and goodmen i left you to it.
im no judge or jury ,but i know what freedom of speech is and that dog died years ago