PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

download - 2024-01-04T154450.025.jpg
download - 2024-01-04T154450.025.jpg (10.27 KiB) Viewed 98 times
]
download - 2020-07-13T181037.715.png
]
]
star-wars-crossover-the-last-supper-wallpaper-preview (1).jpg
napoleon

Osama bin Laden. Born in Jeddah in 1957 , Osama bin Laden was born in 1957 to a Yemeni bricklayer.
yellow brick road
codename tim oz-man

The process in the scientific method involves making conjectures (hypothetical explanations), deriving predictions from the hypotheses as logical consequences, and then carrying out experiments or empirical observations based on those predictions.

Operation Cyclone http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operatio%E2%80%A6
Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the Afghan mujahideen in Afghanistan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken.[2] Funding officially began with $695,000 in mid-1979,[3] was increased dramatically to $20–$30 million per year in 1980
1979 to 1989 CIA programme
operation cyclone to fund ozma bin laden ,get to fuck twister operation funded ozma ,the wizard of oz,the same mechanism took dorothy to oz.

and this wizard of oz codename tim ozman caused these images on 911

What is the scientific method of prediction?
The prediction is obtained by reasoning or calculating from the hypothesis and knowledge of the experimental setup so that the prediction makes a declaration as to what sort of results are expected if the hypothesis works

so anyone explained why there is a tinman in the 911 museum=no
anyone explained why there is a witch shaped hole from the flight 93 plane in shanksville =no
anyone explained why there is a boulder shaped like the house that killed the witch in the wizard of oz ,placed over the shanksville hole=no
anyone explained why there is a shanksville memorial the same shape as glinda's wand =no
anyone explained why there is a psi fi film with all 911 events mirrored perfectly =no
anyone explained why they used crowleys liber oz numbers for the planes =no
anyone explained why they mirror the witch death celebrations in the wizard of oz when celebrating the death of ozma bin laden in timesquare =no
anyone explained why judy woods directed energy weapon and her twister turn things sepia and her copilot j hutchenson uses the wizard of oz magic repertoire ,ie yellowish stones = yellow bricks flying broom like the witch ,magic water that dorothy uses he makes float and his o point enrgy battery is modelled on a lightsaber
anyone explained why so sirius
as i said i made order out of chaos

i predicted all houseclowns masons and gatekeeping websites would ignore this even the ones that ab posts and claims to be psi-entific and logical
muppets!!
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (3) (1).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (3).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (2).jpg
Mar 03, 2024 the hutchenson affect = oz -short version no music
napoleon

ipiccy_image - 2024-02-18T105214.423.jpg
In Masonic symbolism, the Rainbow appears as the sacred depiction of Lucifer, the Light Bearer, and it indicates his Brightness. On Masonic diplomas is inscribed the verse, "And God said. Let there be Light, and there was Light." In fact, the use of God's name here is a typical subterfuge whose true meaning in known only to the higher degrees of Freemasonry, the occult degrees, and is an example of the internal deception by which the occult degrees rule the fellow crafts. Lucifer in the true name of the being whom they worship as a god, is their mentor
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-18T105639.072.jpg
A symbol which is to be found in every Masonic Lodge is the representation of a blazing star. Masons, apparently not knowing its true origin, claim it is the symbol of prudence. In fact, it represents the dog star, Sirius.

basically the nativity reenacted with an antichrist on 911 is one thing ,and inverting the three wise men in osiris belt to line up with sirius the dog star indicating the birth of their antichrist on 911 does fit the rosicrucian doctrine making jesus a normal man that lived on as an alchemist etc etc
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-18T105952.748.jpg
thats why all the masons have to ignore the basics of 911 even to an absurd degree by hiding in a discord with other masons and ignoring the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. of the wizard of oz mythology which runs through american masons mind control cult ................and it is a cult i prove that with every chat the fakeologist has with the audiochatters that ignore the fucking wizard of oz being blamed for 911
my favourite part of knowing the audios and talking heads cannot address ab's blog is the characters ,whos your favourites ?
napoleon

"Not Now John" is a song by the progressive rock band Pink Floyd

Not now John, we've got to get on with the film show
(Gotta get on, gotta get on)
Hollywood waits at the end of the rainbow
sdfds.JPG
sdfds.JPG (15.49 KiB) Viewed 88 times
c712ea7232c9093fba1a387658c554a7_w200.gif
c712ea7232c9093fba1a387658c554a7_w200.gif (1.69 MiB) Viewed 88 times
looking for the switch are we jackie ,click pumpkinhead goes pop

professor oz
Saint Germain's spiritual title is said to be Lord of Civilization, and his task is the establishment of the new civilization of the Age of Aquarius.[53] He is said to telepathically influence people who are seen by him as being instrumental in bringing about the new civilization of the Age of Aquarius. Alice A. Bailey stated that "sometime after AD 2025," the Jesus, the Master Rakóczi (Saint Germain), Kuthumi, and others in the Spiritual Hierarchy would "externalise", i.e., descend from the spiritual worlds, and interact in visible tangible bodies on the Earth in ashrams, surrounded by their disciples.[54]

Alice A. Bailey said that St. Germain is the "manager of the executive council of the Christ".[55](Theosophists regard "the Master Jesus" and "Christ" as two separate and distinct beings. They believe in the Gnostic Christology espoused by Cerinthus (fl. c. 100 AD), according to which "Christ" is a being who was incarnated in Jesus only during the three years of the ministry of Jesus.) According to certain Theosophists, "Christ" is identified as being a highly developed spiritual entity whose actual name is Maitreya. This Maitreya is the same being known in Buddhism as the Bodhisattva Maitreya, who is in training to become the next Buddha on Earth. According to Alice A. Bailey, the "executive council of the Christ" is a specific subgroup of the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom, charged with preparing the way for the Second Coming of Christ and the consequent inauguration of the Age of Aquarius.
american masons follow the wizard of oz

SECTION FIVE

SCARCELY had I risen to the surface of the earth, when my unseen guide led me still more swiftly. The velocity with which we sped through space can be compared with naught but itself. In an instant I had lost sight of the plains below. I noticed with astonishment that I had emerged from the bowels of the earth far from the country about Naples. A desert and some triangular masses were the only objects I could see. Soon, in spite of the trials which I had undergone, a new terror assailed me. The earth seemed to me only a vague cloud. I had been lifted to a tremendous height. My invisible guide left me and I descended again. For quite a long time I rolled through space; already the earth spread out before my confused vision . . . I could estimate how many minutes would pass until I would be crushed on the rocks. But quick as thought my guide darts down beside me, takes hold of me, lifts me up again, and again lets me fall. Finally he raises me with him to an immeasurable distance. I saw globes revolve around me and earths gravitate at my feet. Suddenly the genius who bore me touched my eyes and I swooned. I know not how long I remained in this condition. When I awoke I was lying on a luxurious cushion; the air I breathed was saturated with the fragrance of flowers . . . A blue robe spangled with golden stars had replaced my linen garment. A yellow altar stood opposite me from which a pure flame ascended having no other substance for its alimentation than the altar itself. Letters in black were engraved at the base of the altar. A lighted torch stood beside it, shining like the sun; hovering above it was a bird with black feet, silvery body, a red head, black wings and a golden neck. It was in constant motion without however using its wings. It could only fly when in the midst of the flames. In its beak was a green branch
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-25T162756 (2).jpg
sdfds.JPG
sdfds.JPG (15.49 KiB) Viewed 88 times
napoleon

Bush flew to omaha during 911 (inversion of prefessor Marvel = oz)who came from omaha to oz

On 11 September 2001, President George W. Bush conducted one of the first major strategy sessions for the response to the September 11 attacks from a bunker at the base in omaha..
ipiccy_image (35).jpg
rosicrucian-digest-volume-97-number-1-2019.jpg
Ba_DP5.gif
Ba_DP5.gif (908.09 KiB) Viewed 83 times
napoleon

this is for fun and education
What’s interesting about the format is that Benning’s documentary is feature-length, and follows the flow of the original movie itself with the deleted scenes added where they would have been, with interviews placed over the top of the action they’re describing. The overall effect is much more engrossing than a DVD commentary track and the wealth of material contained makes it well worth sitting through the entire runtime of 2hrs 18mins.
062313_return-to-oz-george-lucas-1 (1).jpg
If you’ve never seen the deleted scenes of Jabba the Hutt or Biggs Darklighter on Tatooine, or heard David Prowse saying Vader’s dialogue, then you will get a real kick out of this. Many reviews and comments have centered on the fact that it’s like watching your favorite movie but from an entirely different perspective.
They+have+a+king+ruling+over+them,+who+is+the+angel+in+charge+of+the+abyss.jpg
Benning has obviously invested rather a lot of time and effort into creating this film, and the other two parts of his own trilogy. Lets hope that on the forthcoming Blu Ray Boxset (released in Sept 2011) LFL will go into as much detail and exude as much love for the subject matter as these films do.
All of Jamie Benning’s Star Wars ‘filmumentaries’ are unofficial. They are all completely non-profit making exercises and are made with respect to copyright and with a genuine affection for the films.
vesica-piscis-scaled (3) (3).jpg
napoleon

source (6).gif
78d30ed8-97d1-4efc-a1aa-1d852bc0b8e9.gif
9304dfb8-a4c5-4dd7-b52b-9ef009490260.gif
napoleon

ipiccy_image - 2024-03-30T195249.105.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-29T213004.890.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-29T214157.130.jpg
napoleon

5 weeks off the fifth year of the discord houseclowns ignoring the blog ,ahahahahhaahahahahahha

thats how you solve 911 amateurs
napoleon