PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

dfhsd (1).jpg
space force logo from trump matches the door on interstellars lander (ruby slipper1) as you know interstellar is just a space wizard of oz movie set around covaids then climate catastrophy , under a mission name called lazarus where they hit warpspeed smh,as did trump during coviads

mathew mconohey the scarecrow with a diploma spends the last 20 mins inside the tesseract,hypercube ,covid warpspeed logo till it explodes ,,,
imaginative
using their psi-pher is tight
yiuyuy.JPG
two seat separation at ball games and wearing masks,carbon spacebat breaks the brane time mem-brane barrier in interstellar ,he banishes sars robot into the yellow brick road,event horizon ,before reaching oz .the planetin interstellar is an oz logo , oh and the rockets fire three times to send him ,,,,,three clicks with the ruby shaped rangers..

i dont follow the scripts but this is fantastic
jhghg.JPG
at the end of this video you see a visual representation of the operation warpspeed logo, covid cube exploding,
you can remove the helmet now you dumb bastard scarecrow

knowing why trump called the vaccine rollout operation warpspeed is basic programming that happened years before covaids. in interstellar and is mapped out just the same as 911 . destination oz
[attachment=2]jhghg.JPG[/attachment]

the script i show always matches their script

and your destined to ignore me ,because you dont have any confidence in yourself and your waiting for masons ,
napoleon

fdfjfkl.JPG
so we will make this easy again

theres a craven image ,a solomons temple ,a metatrons prophecy ,a cosmist wetdream morelike .
fgfg.JPG
fdf.JPG
all attached to 911 ,all predicting a moonchild, a vision zerubabbel or a magical temple solomons ,all these cults branched off ,and gave you the abrahic religions were dealing with now

but all get their jollies form knowing what 911 was and what and who was celebrated that day ,the golem is my favourite as you know by now , the tricksters explanation of 911 ,the chap that inhabits all three worlds at once and shows you the thrice greatness only gullible apes can only dream of.

so understand my first point of call will always be the one thats off limits to said cult members ,the holiest of holies ,the solo-mans temple the thousand points of light i call
the millenium fall-con
napoleon

now heres a prediction you can take to the bank ,disney asthma is on the rise ,i predict coughs and splutters of disbelief will soon be viral .and i still have the title
let's see whos handler will allow them to play with my spaceship ,go and ask
dksk.JPG
SophiaMystical.jpg
According to the biblical narrative, Zerubbabel[a] was a governor of the Achaemenid Empire's province Yehud Medinata[1] and the grandson of Jeconiah,[2] penultimate king of Judah. Zerubbabel led the first group of Jews, numbering 42,360, who returned from the Babylonian captivity in the first year of Cyrus the Great, the king of the Achaemenid Empire.[3] The date is generally thought to have been between 538 and 520 BC.[4] Zerubbabel also laid the foundation of the Second Temple in Jerusalem soon after.

please remember the ash experiments and remember they think you're gullible ,you must believe in the wizard of oz did 911 ,not the real story i show ,ergo your houseclowns have to ignore me ,psimple maffs

Although he is not mentioned in Craft Freemasonry, Zerubbabel is considered to be of great importance to a number of Masonic bodies. Within Holy Royal Arch freemasonry and Scottish Rite Freemasonry he is considered to be a ruling principal.[48]

He is the receiver of an apocalypse in the seventh-century Apocalypse of Zerubbabel, also known as Sefer Zerubbabel. The prophecy contains messianic imagery and Zerubbabel is told the future of the city of Jerusalem.

it doesnt really make a difference ,what imm proposing is well and truly off limits to top level jews jesuits or catholics,each of these religions at the top is a star cult and all adhered to the same prophecies or stories or myths ,so explaining 911 as a star event ,using their stories and sensibilities ,then including the metaphor of ,the tetragramaton hypercube,solomons temple heaven on earth metaphorically matching solomons stories,or then using metatrons vision ,all point to what i have called the millenium fall-con ,
imagine the world figuring out americas favourite spaceship is a golem ,and a craven image,and a parable ,of their attaching the mythology of osama to jupiter and his tridents ,talk about fun

Set after Nebuchadnezzar's destruction of Jerusalem,[2] the book begins with Zerubbabel, whose name was associated with the first restoration, receiving a vision after praying for "knowledge of the form of the eternal house."[1] In the vision he is transported by the angel Metatron
please remember the ash experiments and remember they think you're gullible ,you must believe in the wizard of oz did 911 ,not the real story i show ,ergo your houseclowns have to ignore me ,psimple maffs
don't put me ina box or a cube i'll smashit up
napoleon

if i was a shill
ffsdfd.JPG
sdfsdfee.JPG
kjsdkajsad.JPG
i'd ignore me siriusly ,
i would

but i tell ya what i wouldn't do ,i wouldn't head into the only website on the planet with me in

thats psilly as fuck
napoleon

Thoth Hanged Man Tarot Card from crowley
ef5c119909fa825a6c6375939be51830.jpg
oiuipp.JPG
xczxczx.JPG
napoleon

Here's a story we should all be ashamed of missing: George W Bush attempted to sell the invasion of Iraq to Jacques Chirac using biblical prophecy.

In the winter of 2003, when George Bush and Tony Blair were frantically gathering support for their planned invasion, Professor Thomas Römer, an Old Testament expert at the university of Lausanne, was rung up by the Protestant Federation of France. They asked him to supply them with a summary of the legends surrounding Gog and Magog and as the conversation progressed, he realised that this had originally come, from the highest reaches of the French government.

President Jacques Chirac wanted to know what the hell President Bush had been on about in their last conversation. Bush had then said that when he looked at the Middle East, he saw "Gog and Magog at work" and the biblical prophecies unfolding. But who the hell were Gog and Magog? Neither Chirac nor his office had any idea. But they knew Bush was an evangelical Christian, so they asked the French Federation of Protestants, who in turn asked Professor Römer.
He explained that Gog and Magog were, to use theological jargon, crazy talk. They appear twice in the Old Testament, once as a name, and once in a truly strange prophecy in the book of Ezekiel:

And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Who are all these people? The best opinion is that like all Bible prophecy, it is a mixture of wish-fulfilment and contemporary (iron age) politics. Some of it at least seems to refer to the turmoil brought about by Alexander the Great in the fourth century BC (unlike Bush, Alexander actually conquered Afghanistan). But they have been for the last two hundred years the subject of increasingly excited evangelical fanfic,
In Episode 98 we discuss the two most popular end time battles, Armageddon and Gog and Magog. Who are involved? There are numerous versions and interpretations on where and how these battles will be fought and who are involved.
napoleon

Rosicrucianism and the Invisible College | REALITY CHECK
We are back with another power pack episode. Jay Weidner is joined Jonny Enoch to discuss the idea that there are ‘invisible’ Masters who are here on Earth to teach and guide humanity.
sure sounds like a description of the black mirror ,chamber of reflection posse
listen to this ,and remember jay weidner does't use metaphors ,or does not allude to them ,but you can ,
and if theres anyone who can shed light on his jesus real name and that offshoot ,good ,remember metaphors ,

what you should remember is rosicrucianism seems to be where the black mirror stems ,and the inversion or seeing the world as an opposite,then its spells and early mind control and visions ,but never the less ,the chamber of reflection is a part of the ruby rose order

Christian Rosenkreuz, the putative founder of the group, who is now generally regarded as a fictional character rather than a real person. According to the books, Rosenkreuz was born in 1378 and lived for 106 years. After visiting the Middle East and North Africa in search of secret wisdom, he returned to Germany and organized the Rosicrucian order (1403). He erected a sanctuary (1409), where he was entombed after his death in 1484. and the monoliths dimensions are 1-4-9

i think bowman could be rainbow man ,this chap Christian Rosenkreuz,

especially with the royal arch and the french masonic hotel room at the end ,thats where rosies got int masonry apparently

and bowman sees the film crew in 2001 ,the perfect kubrick show and dont tell

grren helmet for thoth same as bowman gets too ,yellow brick road is the pyramid after all ,and the rosies love the idea of you being magical
kljkljlk.JPG
chamber of reflection ,He erected a sanctuary (1409) rainbow man enters the monolith, monoliths dimensions are 1-4-9

took me well over a year to figure 2001
ipiccy_image (44).jpg
thats a fucking crackpot film ,that every miute sends you offf into a better conspiracy

so kubrick did not hide shit ,
shows you the camera crew

the ultimate truth about 2001 space odyssey ,your going to oz ,via masons believing in oz hahahahahahaahahahahahaha

so what do you think that big black mirror in manhattan reflected
like i say it all fits if you understand what cult runs tings
8fdf5c82c6ad35120c3be8837e439c12.jpg
somewhere over the rainbow
napoleon

IpKowfC (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg
i am a product
napoleon-tobias-olearczuk-kubrick.jpg
iPiccy-image.jpg
you were a schema ,you had plans
napoleon

Capturegfgffgererr.jpg
the receiver of an apocalypse in the seventh-century Apocalypse of Zerubbabel, also known as Sefer Zerubbabel. The prophecy contains messianic imagery and Zerubbabel is told the future of the city of Jerusalem.
WTC-Area-With-building-Numbers-Wikimedia-Commons-CMYK-WEB.jpg
Sefer Zerubavel (Hebrew: ספר זרובבל), also called the Book of Zerubbabel or the Apocalypse of Zerubbabel, is a medieval Hebrew[1] apocalypse written at the beginning of the 7th century CE in the style of biblical visions (e.g. Daniel, Ezekiel) placed into the mouth of Zerubbabel,[2][3] the last descendant of the Davidic line to take a prominent part in Israel's history, who laid the foundation of the Second Temple in the 6th century BCE.[1] The enigmatic postexilic biblical leader receives a revelatory vision outlining personalities and events associated with the restoration of Israel, the End of Days,[4] and the establishment of the Third Temple.[1]

Set after Nebuchadnezzar's destruction of Jerusalem,[2] the book begins with Zerubbabel, whose name was associated with the first restoration, receiving a vision after praying for "knowledge of the form of the eternal house."[1] In the vision he is transported by the angel Metatron to Ninevah,
the star of solomon
images - 2022-09-29T133404.427.jpg
is metatrons cube ,the tetragrammaton ,solo-mans temple ,the millenium fall-con,ergo metatron is a metaphor for them lying to your gullible ass with magick.
napoleon

Ninevah was an ancient Assyrian city of Upper Mesopotamia, located in the modern-day city of Mosul in northern Iraq.
so it's fitting that we head to iraq for the whore of babylon sadam hussein,when you splice the past solomons temple ,destroyed by nebudchadnezzar historically on 911, with the modern day solomons temple ie the twin towers ,which supposedly were also destroyed by sadam hussein on via 911 through the funding of terra-ism, who also declared himself the reincarnation of nebudchadnezzar ,now put the images and alters narratives ,consequences, characters and architecture into a metaphorical psi fi movie and make the tower complex a mixture of the old temple and the new one Zerubbabel started
ipiccy_image (65).jpg
i'm just showing off my millenium fall-con toy

Some might say that sunshine follows thunder
Go and tell it to the man who cannot shine
Some might say that we should never ponder
On our thoughts today 'cause they hold sway over time
Some might say we will find a brighter day
Some might say we will find a brighter day (yeah)
'Cause I've been standing at the station
In need of education in the rain
You made no preparation
For my reputation once again
The sink is full of fishes
She's got dirty dishes on the brain
It was overflowing gently
But it's all elementary my friend
Some might say they don't believe in heaven
Go and tell it to the man who lives in hell
Some might say you get what you've been given
If you don't get yours I won't get mine as well
Some might say we will find a brighter day
Some might say we will find a brighter day (yeah)
'Cause I've been standing at the station
In need of education in the rain
You made no preparation
For my reputation once again
The sink is full of fishes
She's got dirty dishes on the brain
And my dog's been itchin'
Itchin' in the kitchen once again
Some might say (some might say)
Some might say (some might say)

i'm running out star cults ,and star cunts,
i ain't gullible or scared of naming oz schema fucking chnancers ,fancy blaming ozma
do you understand how bad you are programmed ,that you can't even ridicule me.
In the vision he is transported by the angel Metatron to Ninevah(nineleven),the "city of blood" Metatron interjects that the Messiah would return 990 years after the destruction of the Temple (approximately 1058 CE).
ipiccy_image (59).jpg
Zerubbabel also laid the foundation of the Second Temple in Jerusalem soon after.

In all of the accounts in the Hebrew Bible that mention Zerubbabel, he is always associated with the high priest who returned with him, Joshua (Jeshua) son of Jozadak (Jehozadak). Together, these two men led the first wave of Jewish returnees from exile and began to rebuild the Temple.
ipiccy_image (60).jpg
Although he is not mentioned in Craft Freemasonry, Zerubbabel is considered to be of great importance to a number of Masonic bodies. Within Holy Royal Arch freemasonry and Scottish Rite Freemasonry he is considered to be a ruling principal.