PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

jfk did his best to mirror lincoln's assassination and play out the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. associated with the rosicrucian chamber of reflection ceremony ,remember this is the same psipher as luke being dorothy and his journey through 911

“With the thoughts that you’ll be thinkin’ / You could be another Lincoln / If you only had a brain.” sang the Scarecrow.
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-13T204917.804.jpg
The Cowardly Lion and Chewbacca, The Tin Woodsman and C–3PO (both enjoy some oil for their joints) and the unintelligible Toto and R2-D2 (Two-Two). And where Dorothy follows Toto when he runs away, Luke follows R2.D2
and that that’s how he came up with Luke’s friends and companions. Take one quick look at The Wizard of Oz, and you’ll find the exact same pattern in Dorothy’s companions of Toto, The Scarecrow, The Tin Woodsman and The Cowardly Lion. Dorothy and Luke’s last names are even conceptually similar, descriptive and evocative, rather than plain old boring ‘Smith’; Dorothy Gale, whose life is changed by a tornado, and Luke Skywalker, whose destiny lies in the stars.
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-14T010329.573.jpg

This excerpt from the essay "King-Kill/33" has been out of print since 1987 and the publication of the first edition of Adam Parfrey's conspiracy anthology, 'Apocalypse Culture.' Subsequent editions of 'Apocalypse Culture' (including the current Feral House edition), do not carry it.
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-13T204917.804.jpg
Minutes after John Fitzgerald Kennedy was murdered three “hoboes” (“unworthy craftsmen”) were arrested at the railyard behind Dealey Plaza.

No records of their identities have ever been revealed nor the “identity” of the arresting officer. All that remains of those few minutes are a series of photographs which have reached legendary proportions among persons concerned with uncovering the real forces and persons behind the
The President’s brain was removed and his body buried without it ………………if i only had a brain

jfk did his best to mirror lincoln
“With the thoughts that you’ll be thinkin’ / You could be another Lincoln / If you only had a brain.” sang the Scarecrow.

remember dealey plaza is two 7s facing each other ,mirroring each other ,77 means oz
psi symbol just like the towers ,they were attacked by oz also
rick says jfk had 911 coded into it ,
j=10 f=6 k=11,mirrored becomes
j=10 f=6 k=11
k=11 f=6 j=10
11-09-01 and he is right 100 percent

Aleister Crowley's primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001 before during and after this is why 911 has oz written all over it
Dealey Plaza Satellite Map.jpg
Dealey Plaza Satellite Map.jpg (66.88 KiB) Viewed 186 times
wisdom of the rosicrucian mirror deeley plaza is two mirrored 7s meaning oz oz-wald ruby and plaza means place ,if i only had a brain
In Hebrew the letters of the alphabet have numerical value. The two letters that denote this year (77) spell the Hebrew word oz, which means “strength.”

From The Book of Lies: "7, the septenary; 11, the magical number; 77, the manifestation, therefore, of the septenary. Through matter, because 77 is written in Hebrew Ayin Zayin (OZ)
"The Wizard of Oz".
napoleon

confidential_header_reverse.png
land of oz is used by lucas to denote blaming sadam for 911 ,land-o-calrizzian
young jedi knights book cover_a0b581403211f4ca252d0559f8f394a8 (2).jpg
the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. filter don’t get any easier than sadam hussein
watch and pay attention
lets give you girls something easy to understand ,i know my ideas will never be discussed by cgi fucks or judy wood fans and 911 toys are still the final nail in the duplicitous houseclowns coffin

but i do like to show off,…

so with the understanding that the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. in the chamber of reflection ,rosicrucian in origin and spawned the childs book wizard of oz (ruby rosicrucians) 100 years later the theosophical alchemical journey manifests it’s self via frank l baums book The Wonderful Wizard of Oz,
published in 1900, and was the first fantasy written by an American to enjoy an immediate success upon publication.

so we shall assume everyone knows 911 and the theatre was all agreed upon in the 70s minimum,and also assume that self any respecting fakeologists understands ozma bin laden was invented for this in the same way the c.i.a put saddam in charge of babylon a new nebudchadnezzar to be blamed for the destruction of solomons temple recreating babylon at ground zero
the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. filter don’t get any easier than sadam hussein
watch and pay attention,

they knew they was gonna blame their asset sadam hussein ,and say he was responsible for the funding of 911 attacks in new york carried out by ozama bin laden ,put that through the george lucas v.i.t.r.i.o.l. psi fi filter before it can be put into the childs space opera taking all the rainbow and oz v.t.r.i.o.l. used to generate dorothy's journey ,we get lukes space wizard of oz adventure meeting the carachters from the terra event (luke is a good terraist )
sadam hussein will now be filtered through the same process v.i.t.r.i.o.l. in the oz chamber of reflection that gave you dorothy following the yellow brick road to green shards basic rosicrucian chamber of reflection v.i.t.r.i.o.l. beep boop beep beep ………………..

aoaawwz5gf471 (6).jpg
awaiting character bio…………
sadam husseins name now becomes lando calrizzian (land of oz) calrizzian ,sadam lookalike
so crafty george named him after the land of oz ,in fitting with the chamber of reflection ruby rosicrucian ceremony ,which openly blamed ozma bin laden on 911,ergo blaming ozama puts you in the land of oz . with lando being admin for cloud city mirroring sadam being blamed for funding cloud city,,,with ruby slipper flying machines smh
you see how gullible you are , ive took 911 star wars and kubrick the wizard of oz ,made it so you can't read the only honest 911 blog in town and made truthers in other channels lose their piece of mind
napoleon

a hypothetical rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem. It would succeed Solomon's Temple and the Second Temple, the former having been destroyed during the Babylonian siege of Jerusalem ,the heavenly version of this is star wars and solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con

as i said 911 toys proclude me from joining the houseclowns it is after all my spaceship

amateurs
What is the spiritual meaning of Jerusalem?
In Isa 66:1–2 the earthly Jerusalem was regarded as the footstool of Yahweh, while the heavenly divine abode was seen as the real dwelling-place of God. Such an idea was developed from an old religious historical tradition according to which the earthly temple was only a replica of the heavenly one (Ps 11:4).17 Jul 2019
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-10T152808.868.jpg
What is the meaning of Jerusalem?
city of peace
Jerusalem. A holy city for Jews (see also Jews), Christians (see also Christian), and Muslims; the capital of the ancient kingdom of Judah and of the modern state of Israel. The name means “city of peace.” Jerusalem is often called Zion; Mount Zion is the hill on which the fortress of the city was built.
ipiccy_image (69).jpg
New Jerusalem

In the Book of Ezekiel in the Hebrew Bible, New Jerusalem (יהוה שָׁמָּה‎, YHWH šāmmā,[1] YHWH [is] there") is Ezekiel's prophetic vision of a city centered on the rebuilt Holy Temple, the Third Temple, to be established in Jerusalem, which would be the capital of the Messianic Kingdom, the meeting place of the twelve tribes of Israel, during the Messianic era.[2][3][4] The prophecy is recorded by Ezekiel as having been received on Yom Kippur of the year 3372 of the Hebrew calendar.[5]

In the Book of Revelation in the New Testament, the city is also called the Heavenly Jerusalem, as well as being called Zion in other books of the Christian Bible.[citation needed]

Judaism and origin
See also: Babylonian captivity
In Jewish mysticism, there are two Gardens of Eden and two Promised Lands: the heavenly invisible one and the earthly visible one that is a copy of the heavenly invisible one.
QFCG2S.gif
QFCG2S.gif (1.16 MiB) Viewed 167 times
The "Third Temple" (Hebrew: בֵּית הַמִּקְדָּשׁ הַשְּׁלִישִׁי‎, Bēṯ hamMīqdāš hašŠlīšī, transl. 'Third House of the Sanctum') refers to a hypothetical rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem. It would succeed Solomon's Temple and the Second Temple, the former having been destroyed during the Babylonian siege of Jerusalem in c. 587 BCE and the latter having been destroyed during the Roman siege of Jerusalem in 70 CE. The notion of and desire for the Third Temple is sacred in Judaism, particularly in Orthodox Judaism. It would be the most sacred place of worship for Jews. The Hebrew Bible holds that Jewish prophets called for its construction prior to, or in tandem with, the Messianic Age. The building of the Third Temple also plays a major role in some interpretations of Christian eschatology.
napoleon

ipiccy_image (79) (2).jpg
so how do you envision something that does not exist ? how do you get all the cults to agree on that vi-zion

it's not hard actually ,we know how to extrapolate ,we know what the temples looked like ,we know the discapline to be thrice as great as hermes their wizard of oz is to see all the worlds business in all three realms ,

well then it becomes more of a joy to unravvel the theosophists absurd beliefs around oz and self illumination,

we know jfk had a hard on for this v.i.t.r.i.o.l. as he shows us on 11 22 63 ,we know star wars is wizard of oz in space on 911 and luke is ozama bin laden

so making the vehicle for the new jerusalem a combination of all three temples is logical ,and mirroring zerubabels vision from metatron matches previous blasphemy

yes the masons that laugh and joke and point at trannies need to step up ,cos i am just getting warmed up
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T101104.453.jpg
i settled on 911 toys because it's the psipher of v.i.t.r.i.o.l. or oz for psimplicity that controlled opposition and houseclowns must ignore ,the key to solving jfk 911 covaids predicting the whore babylons appeal to gullible men who think they are truthing smh ,understand this the lads you think are truthers cannot handle real truth,911 toys do that to cowards

let me know when a fakeologist turns up shitbags
honestly this was easier than i expected
ipiccy_image - 2023-12-26T155409 (3).jpg
]
napoleon

what fucking use are you as a truther if you can't talk about the wizard of oz on 911
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (3) (1).jpg
what fucking use are you as a truther if you can't talk about the masonic ceremony of 911 in which the chamber of reflection ie the twin towers 7 walled complex mirrors rosencreuz 7 walled tomb , enlightening the world with the wizard of oz fantasy of terra
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (3).jpg
what fucking use are you as a truther if you can't talk about the theosophists who run the world and their reason the american dream is the same as dorthy gales
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (2).jpg
answer is that level was hit in the discord and other blogs where masons pay gullible apes money and tell them they are truthers ,truth fucks everyone up remember that,and finding out the holiest of holies is muricas favourite spaceship sort of removes me from that mediocrity you boys thrive on
napoleon

so in keeping with the ("The Mirror of the Wisdom of the Rosy Cross") we see the name al qa eda was mirrored from planet of the apes
On April 3, 1968, two all-time greats of the science fiction genre were released
Planet of the Apes and 2001: A Space Odyssey,
al qa eda no no no ,ape ap la net
———ape ap la ——net——
---------al qa eda----------
------ape a planet-----
you were a schema == you had plans
and look where that got you!!
the towers were always represented as a spaceship
solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con

02542931-48e8-4bfe-acda-5412fa38f74b.gif
you are now seeing a reflection of the 911 fiction in the chamber of refelction decades before in star wars
the celebration that was 911 the masonic initiation ,origin rosicrucianism rainbow and oz schema ,liber oz you entered the chamber of reflection on 911,your scared ass is still there
after the miniature towers collapse,and you know what collapsed was not steel or concrete ,salomon brothers building gets enveloped in dust or frozen in cloud city ,so literally the twins became cloud city or went to cloud city and solo-man gets frozen
i have no idea how george lucas extrapolated the sarlacc pitt and han solo man getting frozen
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-10T151316.464.jpg
in star wars cloud city is where han solo gets frozen ,into a block of carbonite the same shape as the solo-mon brothers building 7,in cloud city new york

after our hero is thawed in return of the jedi ,he has temporary blindness ,his first sight is the sarlacc pit which looks remarkably simmilar to the hole left from the collapse miniatures , han solo awakes to see the sarlacc pitt which is a mirror of the holes left by the twins collapse ,and looks exactly the same as what you would see from building 7 the chamber of reflection perfectly displayed by george lucas with leia dressed as crowleys whore of babalon,thus we see ground as babylon ,soon to be new jerusalem
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-10T145709.174.jpg
and lets not forget the oz v.i.t.r.i.o.l. of star wars ,all takes place at lando's cloud city
so prior knowledge of 911 exactly using the same oz schema that is used on 911,in a spaceship made from the twin tower complex

who the fuck do you think made the miniatures you saw collapse
napoleon

oh and being ignored is harmless,ten times better than having to talk to you boys in person ,the bible bashers piped right down too didn't they ,once i shown them the new temple of jerusalem is a construct of masonic truthers saying opposing opinions about a country made up by rosicrucian wizards

fucking embarrassing this place at the moment
ipiccy_image - 2023-12-12T235237.930.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-30T200455.524.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-30T200636.142.jpg
failed masonic truthers are entertaining to me ,oh you think your boys are legit aahahaahahahaahaha test them then
napoleon

i am fully aware no one was meant to solve 911 ,tough shit fucking amateurs never had a contingency plan for me ,fuck me !

Whore of Babylon
1501 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast

ipiccy_image - 2024-03-10T152509.242.jpg
so if all the kings of the earth lie the same ,they all lie down with one ,that makes the whore of babylon a metaphor ,this metaphor is solomons star in the heavens as symbol indicating the new message or vision from metatron or whatever angel is in your book

including saying fake or real about fucking solomons star country israel
GeminiPatch (1) (1).jpg
so the lie is 911 the act of terra-ism ,the trigger the secret .the psipher is the whore star of solomon in the heavens that all religions elites follow including them imbeciles ab thinks are truthers , the beast is the 7 building scarlett beast of j tobin plaza solomans temple the twin towers ,the star of solomon is the one symbol that historically controlled demons ,and solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con is the one thing they cannot discuss ,these star wars under the solomons star is rosicrucianism hijacking the gullible apes myths for the moonwatchers with bones,the terra goes away when you explain what 911 was and why we get muricans searching foreign countires history for fake news ,instead of solving your own riddles
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-10T152509.242.jpg
told yas i was gonna rob solomons temple and make the whore look like a nun
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-08T165657.263.jpg
millenium fall-con
solo-mans temple

oz did 911 pay attention
Revelation 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: This angel is described as “another” angel. The word “another” or “allos” in Greek means “another of the same kind”
. Another mighty angel translated “strong”

What does Oz mean in Hebrew? "strong"strength

Oz is a masculine name of Hebrew origin, meaning “strength” and “courage.”
It is primarily a nickname derived from Hebrew names such as Ozni and Ozias. However, Oz is most well known in western culture for its association with the cult classic fantasy musical The Wizard of Oz, based on the literature by L. Frank Baum.
[traditional views held by many Seventh-day Adventists concerning the “open space” in Orion, in the light of the historical documents of the 1840’s. Joseph Bates was the first to associate the Orion Nebula with the return of the Holy City. This was in 1846, two years before Ellen White had her vision concerning Orion, reported in Early Writings. Other Adventist authors, including J. N. Loughborough, provided additional details concerning the vision and its interpretation.

“Then this ‘Holy City, new Jerusalem, the Zion of God, the Tabernacle of God, the Bride the Lamb’s Wife, the Mother of us all,’ is a City, enclosed with a wall one hundred and forty-four cubits high, which embraces the ‘garden of Eden, the Paradise of God.’ And God calls it his ‘SANCTUARY.’ I suppose that it will be conceded by all, that the Garden of Eden at the time of the fall, was a literal place, and was planted eastward.”
Kesil (??????? K?s?l), usually understood to be Orion, a giant angel. Kimah (?????? ??m?), which may be the Pleiades, Aldebaran, Arcturus, or Sirius. ‘Ash or ‘Ayish (???? ‘?š), possibly the Hyades, Arcturus or Ursa Major, or even the Evening Star (Venus when seen at dusk)
kesil run is the same as the kessel run han solo made in his spaceship made from j tobin plaza herods and solomons temple all three fell on 911
the trigger for 911 was an allignment of aldebaran , Pleiades through osiris belt all the way to sirius the rainbow star ,

God continues in verses 31-33, "Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades or
loose Orion's belt? Can you bring out the signs of the zodiac" (the Mazzaroth) "in their season or guide Aldebaran and its train?" (Aldebaran in AlderAAn-HAL)
the brightest star in Taurus, the Bull that pulls or leads the zodiac across the sky.
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-08T165657.263.jpg
Do you proclaim the rules that govern the heavens, or determine
the laws of nature on earth?" The RSV reads "Do you know the ordinances of
the heavens? Can you establish their rule on the earth?"
GeminiPatch (1) (1).jpg
aahahahha
napoleon

like i say it's very easy for me to solve riddles but as soon as i saw the amount of resources involved in spinning plates inthe fakeologist audios in order to make other truthers with masonic members appear honest i left,openly editing smj was the final nail in the coffin so i left ,smj is a clever lad ,so when ab does decide to get his fakeologists to read the blog he will see the frauds for what they are ,and the dominoes will fall including all these houseclowns
i love torturing the masons you see
and knowing ab is honest does help,
napoleon

Docking_Bay_94_SWI95 (1).jpg
lucas progressed the idea of j tobin plaza becoming a spaceship by putting luke skywalker in the centre of the chamber of reflection ergo standing at the koenig sphere in the middle of the tower complex and looking up,et voila

solo-mans temple rosicrucian style

literally their invisible colleg in full view using their psi-pher of v.i.t.r.i.o.l. ,that rosicrucian ceremony which birthed the wizard of oz fairystory got recycled for a new millenium,and i have shown you all the future echoes of 911 used in star wars ,,honestly the gap between the audios and the the forum is now so massive ,im not sure any of you can bridge the gap
Star-Wars-1978-Japanese-Style-A-original-film-poster_large.jpg
instead of v.i.t.r.i.o.l. written on the walls of the chamber like traditional rosicrucian ceremony ,,,they blame the wizard of oz for 911 and left oz at all 911 sites and the origin of all the terra sites from operation cyclone funding ozma bin laden twister took you to oz ,to shanksville witch and houseshaped boulder ,or a tinman in the 911 museum ,you see the american dream relies on you being gullible and believing in the wizard of oz
in all it's incarnations
7ddd70564ef1cd3c824bf8fc3e5db434 (1).jpg
]