PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

Millenium fall-con 2001 satr wars clues
130 subscribers
47 views Nov 30, 2019
heaths_joker_300x128.jpg
42 views Feb 4, 2020
2001_eatinginpit_sm (1).jpg
]

75 views Oct 30, 2020
02aa2d9b0209da28b9237379e4eb5.jpg
napoleon

1 hour 20 some bible. crowley. and babylon from recreating biblical events ,just as i show you ,good info
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-06T195827.215.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-04-24T222722.302.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-04-24T232824.976.jpg
one 7 facing up ,one 7 facing down makes orion ,and when interlocked they make solomons star "oz" another angel strong means oz
napoleon

so i'm goona ask again,what can;t controlled opposition do? that any normal fakeologist can do?
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509.551.jpg
that's correct ,they can;t read the blog ,and why has no one read the blog on air ?
thats right because since i solved 911 and explained it ever so psimply
you girls have been handed houseclowns
b423f7f6-2796-4773-a1a5-387b7bff6b11-TY_090419_NEW_YORK_STATE_MUSEUM_SEPT_11_firetruck (1) (1).jpg
are we starting to enjoy the fishing from the guests?,it won't save them!
transition-2 (15) (2).jpg
i have no idea where judy's directed energy weapon and twister that turns things half sepia like the wizard of oz comes from
napoleon

now i want you to imagine what fakeologist would be like if i was not here
well the dirtbags in the discord do not give ab the time of day and during his fantastic covaids years , did they ? they were winding down
tumblr_okhinmSu0l1qeafwfo1_1280 (3).jpg
i on the other hand follow the fakeologist ,and have done so for over a decade
tumblr_okhinmSu0l1qeafwfo1_1280 (2).jpg
after covaids we got the fake jew boys and arguments galore ,aahaaha it's really obvious now isn't it
tumblr_okhinmSu0l1qeafwfo1_1280 (1).jpg
i did tell you truman,so instead of being scared ,start running your town
]
napoleon

now obviously new jerusalem is dear to me and all fakeologists as the vehicle to get there was 911

the new yorker magazine shows in basic imagery 911 and the rosicrucian ceremony solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con which will be the vehicle to new jerusalem
of course my solo-mans temple is a combination of all three masonic temples which fell on 911

but we also see that the new yorker magazine has the orion nebula or kesil in hebrew

which matches my solo-mans temple and the kessel run not kesil kessel that han made in star wars ,now that is some real gold for you fakeologiststhere!!!! solomons temple the millennium fall conspiracy on 911 went to kesil and my solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con made the kessel run ,find me an honest man i dare ya
Appendix 5: The “open space in Orion”

WordPress.com
angusmcphee.wordpress.com › appendix-5-the-…
new jerusalem orion from angusmcphee.wordpress.com
“Then this ‘Holy City, new Jerusalem, the Zion of God, the Tabernacle of God, the Bride the Lamb’s Wife, the Mother of us all,
sit tight kids it;s kesil run time

What did the Hebrews call Orion?
Kesil (??????? K?s?l), usually understood to be Orion, a giant angel. Kimah (?????? ??m?), which may be the Pleiades, Aldebaran, Arcturus, through orion down to Sirius.same sequence that aligned on 911 ,it was the trigger for 911 after all
temple_2-768x492.jpg
temple_2-768x492.png
HerodsTemple-UKfarmer.jpg

In A New Hope Solo brags about doing the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs
so we now go times billions by billions and billions to gather this much sync,lol
so the kesil -in orion mirrors the kessel run our solo-man made ,you still gullible enough to think this isnt the biggest story ever ,you fool yourself haahahahaahahahahahahhahaaa,im not the ape with the club either
i am the monolith
]
The "Third Temple" (Hebrew: בֵּית הַמִּקְדָּשׁ הַשְּׁלִישִׁי‎, Bēṯ hamMīqdāš hašŠlīšī, transl. 'Third House of the Sanctum') refers to a hypothetical rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem. It would succeed Solomon's Temple and the Second Temple, the former having been destroyed during the Babylonian siege of Jerusalem in c. 587 BCE and the latter having been destroyed during the Roman siege of Jerusalem in 70 CE. The notion of and desire for the Third Temple is sacred in Judaism, particularly in Orthodox Judaism. It would be the most sacred place of worship for Jews. The Hebrew Bible holds that Jewish prophets called for its construction prior to, or in tandem with, the Messianic Age. The building of the Third Temple also plays a major role in some interpretations of Christian eschatology.

Among some groups of devout Jews, anticipation of a future project to build the Third Temple at the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem has been espoused as an ideological motive in Israel.[1] Building the Third Temple has been contested by Muslims due to the existence of the Dome of the Rock,[1] which was built by the Umayyad Caliphate on the site of the destroyed Solomon's Temple and Second Temple; tensions between Jews and Muslims over the Temple Mount have carried over politically as one of the major flashpoints of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, and the area has been a subject of significant debate in the Israeli–Palestinian peace process.[2] Most of the international community has refrained from recognizing any sovereignty over Jerusalem due to conflicting territorial claims between Israel and the Palestinian National Authority, as both sides have asserted it as their capital city.
Attempts at rebuilding
Since the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE by the Romans, some Jews have expressed their desire to build a Third Temple on the Temple Mount. Prayer for this is a formal part of the Jewish tradition of thrice daily Amidah prayer.[3] Although it remains unbuilt, the notion of and desire for a Third Temple is sacred in Judaism.

Following the Second Temple's destruction, "most rabbis adopted the position that Jewish law prohibits reconstructing the Holy Temple [Third Temple] prior to the age of messianic redemption, or that the law is too ambiguous and that the messiah must come first."[3]

Bar Kochba revolt
Main article: Bar Kokhba revolt
In the early 2nd century A.D., Roman Emperor Hadrian granted permission to rebuild the destroyed Second Temple, but changed his mind. The forces of Simon bar Kokhba captured Jerusalem from the Romans in 132 CE and held the city for about three years. Construction of a new temple continued.[4] Bar Kokhba's failure to keep control of the city led to the writing of the Mishna, as the religious leaders believed that the next attempt to rebuild the temple might be centuries away and memory of the practices and ceremonies must be documented otherwise they would be lost. As punishment for the revolt, the Romans renamed Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina and the province to Syria Palaestina; Jews were prohibited in the city except for the day of Tisha B'av.

now if you don't think paying houseclowns to point at fake war in oz - israel - orion - kesil - is manifesting their magic well then you must think the jews are to blame like them acts ab speaks too weekly ,and lets face it were in may only 18 days til we hit year five of the houseclowns having to gnore the millenium fall-con solo-mans temple

could have avoided all this by getting rid of bellends
napoleon

remember i don't care ,i never did
]
Finding-Aldebaran-and-Sirius-with-Orions-belt-scaled.jpg
so jays chatting about a noobian princess ,nubian ethiopian or sudan with them fun pyramids coptics too ,new year sep 11,funny that
andree-wallin-scifi-artist-10.jpg
unnamed (26).jpg
napoleon

Who was the owner of the island of Manhattan?
Peter Minuit | Dutch Colonial Governor & Founder of New ...
Peter Minuit
Peter Minuit (born c. 1580, Wesel, Kleve [Germany]—died June 1638, Caribbean Sea) was a Dutch colonial governor of New Amsterdam who is mainly remembered for his fabulous purchase of Manhattan Island (the nucleus of New York City) from the Indians for trade goods worth a mere 60 guilders.

may4th

Star Wars Day is an informal commemorative day observed annually on May 4 to celebrate the Star Wars media franchise created by filmmaker George Lucas. Observance of the day spread quickly through media and grassroots celebrations since the franchise began in 1977.
napoleon

wanna thank nigel for being open and honest ,keep it up
769082.jpg
]
napoleon

]
tumblr_okhinmSu0l1qeafwfo1_1280 (3).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-12-26T155409.585.jpg