PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

As iv'e said before the heroes journey lucas talks of ,is alot psi-mpler than you think , unless your a retard that thinks our george lucas genius film maker writing about a peasant boy meeting a wizard learning the force(whill),getting a magic sword thus helping him kill the black knight ,and then saving the princess is new.
Aleister Crowley was a early twentieth century magician. One of his less mentioned books, Magick in Theory and Practice, was first published, as far as I can tell, in 1929.

It defines magick as “the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will…..Every intentional act is a Magical Act.” By this definition, every time we cause change to occur we are doing magic. But notice that capital “W” in will. The Will that Crowley is talking about is not merely the act of wanting and acting on those desires, it is our True Will, the will of our higher self which is in touch with the power of the universe. He continues: “A Man whose conscious will is at odds with his True Will is wasting his strength. He cannot hope to influence his environment efficiently…… A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him.”
use the force luke
The Book of Lies, written for what he called the "Babes of the Abyss"
photo_2023-02-09_19-26-15.jpg
kubrick shown this this journey and the star child in 2001 in the final scenes of his 2001 space odyssey
photo_2023-02-09_19-25-15.jpg
photo_2023-02-09_19-25-15.jpg (9.75 KiB) Viewed 182 times
and lucas gave you star wars which about 2001's 911 event celestial story

"Crossing the Abyss" is regarded as a perilous operation, and the most important work of the magician's career. Success confers graduation into the degree of Magister Templi, or "Master of the Temple."

that's what the movie 2001 space odyssey was .

that's what the star war trilogy was

that's what interstellar was

i do like interstellar ,our scarecrow with a diploma cooper (mcconaughey) after "Crossing the Abyss" a perilous operation and he finishes up back on the farm sat on the porch talking to the tinman ,this time inside a psience fiction twister called coopers station an O'Neill Cylinder.

Dr. O'Neill argued that life onboard an O'Neill Cylinder would be better than some places on Earth.[6] This would be because of an abundance in food, climate and weather control, and the fact that there would be no need for vehicles that use combustion engines that would create smog and pollution.
that's why the scarecrow with a diploma cooper (mcconaughey) left after all, to save dorothy's future .
project warpspeed smh
6e38562f-c5c8-4e76-926a-89ace0b43dab.gif
all the journeys finish in oz mind you .
napoleon

napoleon

photo_2022-12-24_16-17-42.jpg
photo_2022-12-24_16-17-42.jpg (16.1 KiB) Viewed 172 times
download - 2020-07-13T162813.091.png
31VITALI3-superJumbo.jpg
napoleon

Rey-2 (1) (1) (2).jpg
watch rai n bow staff (rey-n-bow)come out of lockdown ,only to climb through the old twin towers and pass through two ruby shaped doors.

The journey of a girl who dreams of traveling somewhere over the rainbow? Sounds strangely familiar. The story of Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz actually shares many similarities with Rey’s story in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
star-wars-rey.gif
Another large comparison is the color scheme of both the protagonists’ homes. Following an incident with a tornado, the story of Dorothy takes viewers to the magical land of Oz. This is a colorful world outside of her home in Kansas. When Rey first travels outside of Jakku, she immediately notices the change in scenery, saying, “I didn’t know there was this much green in the whole galaxy.”
well the new tower is a syringe,there intent is obviuos and they made sure the last thing people saw on the psilver screen before lockdown was a chick with powers of a guy climbing through the remnants of the twin towers aiming to find a emerald green pyramid in the inside of the new trade tower,you allow pyramids on your cash,well soon your cash will be the electronic kind.
Dorothy’s main companion in this film is Toto, a dog that she befriends in Kansas. The protagonist then tries to save Toto from the hands of Miss Gulch. and likewise Rey’s main companion in her film is BB-8, a droid who finds her on her home in Jakku. She saves BB-8 from men who try to capture him and sell him.
alberto_force.jpg
Roger Ebert noticed the differences and similarities between the two fantasy tales when the original Star Wars premiered in 1977.

“Star Wars is a fairy tale,” he wrote, “a fantasy, a legend, finding its roots in some of our most popular fictions. The golden robot, lion-faced space pilot, and insecure little computer on wheels must have been suggested by the Tin Man, the Cowardly Lion, and the Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz.”
napoleon

napoleon

you can't actuall solve 911 without my spaceship and it's earthly alter-ego
or luke's alter-ego
or the heavens reenactment on earth

this is why solving 911 is off limits ,it ruins 2001 a space odyssey shows why it's an alchemical wizard of space film,literally kubrick shows they will blame an alter of mind control using oz schema and space psi-fi

explains the practical use of mk ultra and it's successfull application in creating ozama bin laden ,total inversion of luke =mkultra wizard of oz programming
sadadas.JPG
sadadas.JPG (16.27 KiB) Viewed 139 times
al qa eda is an inversion of ape a p-la-net

and the reason they invented the ultimate terra-ist and called him ozma – ozmosis -and dorothy’s dark alter is ozma ,ergo lukes is ozama bin laden
photo_2023-02-12_10-06-21.jpg
photo_2023-02-12_10-06-21.jpg (9.97 KiB) Viewed 139 times
even put towers being pierced in the logo

so al qa eda means data base,refers to the conjuring of the enemy from a pre set script an agreed fiction,911 was star wars characters ,the taliban are fiction al qa eda act like planet of the apes which is apt
photo_2023-02-02_11-17-41.jpg
photo_2023-02-02_11-17-41.jpg (34.61 KiB) Viewed 139 times
napoleon

it is however greatly saddening that the houseclowns with all that bravado and lovebombing were basic shitbags as i thought.
i did say what i was gonna do ,and with who
184.gif
so don't act dumb
napoleon

TheWalk_KevinBaillie_VFX.jpg
photo_2022-12-24_16-17-42.jpg
photo_2022-12-24_16-17-42.jpg (16.1 KiB) Viewed 138 times
78d30ed8-97d1-4efc-a1aa-1d852bc0b8e9.gif
don't be coy frank ,if i speak ,then the pretend truthers get to repeat it .
if i want to show who's honest i have to let the honest speak
let the masons unveil solo-mans temple
napoleon

i can show you the mind control in creating ozma was fashioned with luke in mind and vice versa.
Docking_Bay_94_SWI95.jpg
i can show you why oz characters are used in star wars .

i can show you liber oz and jungian alters ,basic wizard of oz programming was used .
6bb13f37d6867776a220e180716e478a (1) (1).jpg
i can show new york in the same three environments were all the same story ,which injected the fantasy and programming in three same ways ,oz being blamed on 911 ,ozmosis and liber oz used to sell the dark heroes journey ,even show where the fictions of al qa eda come from
JJJKKK (1).jpg
i can show you the magic used to crown this most sinnister of solomons temples was thrice greatly ,was a three way story the heavens 911 and star wars ,hermes trismegistus style.
napoleon

all jewish mysticism and same as isis ra and el bullshit

i can show you the psi-pher to understand why theres a tinman in the 911 museum or predict the witch shaped hole in the shanksville crash site.

i can show you why the site was chosen also .
Cross-section-through-the-human-eye-Diagram-by-the-author.jpg
and explain why it's a cross section of an eye ,ozmosis.
killing osama
Using night-vision goggles green (power on the street had been cut off), the SEALs infiltrated the compound, killing anyone who put up resistance,
photo_2023-02-12_12-33-40.jpg
they literally went into the emerald city for ozma
sadadas.JPG
sadadas.JPG (16.27 KiB) Viewed 136 times
and thats how you invent a character and an event that seems real ,alot of hardwork and whill and whatnot

my accent would only ruin the epicness of how bad i am