PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

IF ANY OF YOU LADS DOUBT YOU ARE IN OZ !!OR PROCLAIM YOUR AWAKE LIKE ME ,I MUST HAVE MISSED THE PAST 5 YEARS AUDIOS WHERE YOU READ THE BLOG
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (3) (1).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (3).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T124509 (9) (2).jpg
napoleon

Oz-image (1) (1) (1).jpg
ZWiHL7s (2).jpg
eaglemountainca (3).jpg
napoleon

i'm cotravertial ,the others are just rude acts with history hardons in need of an update ,start being fakeologists
1441932930220 (1).jpg
this is what was left at shanksville ,it does look like a costume auction from the wizard of oz ,you are correct good spot
]
Manhattan-2 (2).png
Manhattan-2.png
i love my job,big shout to fakeologists around the world
napoleon

Finding-Aldebaran-and-Sirius-with-Orions-belt-scaled.jpg
maxresdefault (44) (1).jpg
9_11-big-picture (2) (1) (6) (3) (1) (2).jpg
napoleon

[/quote][/quote]
9_11-big-picture (2) (1) (6) (3) (1).jpg
so we see kubrick uses the vision of ezekiel as inspiration for the towers becoming a spaceship on sep 11 ,and showing the heading is aldebaran,same as george lucas who made the vehicle the millenium fall-con ,solo-mans temple heading for alderaan via the kessel run,and as you all know the destination of the towers is kesil hebrew for orion ,which is your favourite twin tower space vehicle ?,mine is george lucas's because they made a toy out of 911 and that is ultimately the rosicrucian invisible degree passed for me ,some chumps and masons have to spend dollar on what i teach you girls for free
photo_2023-03-04_11-18-10 (1).jpg
i think masons and the big prize solo-mans temple
is awesome ,very simmilar to scientologists knowing its thetons before they become clear,oops ruined your cult .big shout to all rosicrucians you mad bastards done it .these fucking masons are literally dorothy in oz ,smashing stuff
Attachments
oororer (2) (2).jpg
napoleon

fgdfg.JPG
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-12T215938 (9).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-29T205827.756.jpg
]
napoleon

please remember frauds houseclowns agents pretend religios fucks and masons the reason you cannot ever be fakeologists is because your program never had the solution programmed into it ,your script only allows you to tread water at the level which was set for you

unlike me who has no limitations ,and the best foresight ever ,so enjoy your groundhog days whilst i just keep evolving the real fakeologists ,remember there was never more than three

foresight is an understatement i took you to oz in the 911 towers just as i said i would ,still find it hilarious how many houseclowns hang around ,someone should really put these fucks out of their misery,or is ab falling for the acts all over again ,chancers get rid
napoleon

aaron had his chance to solve it and failed miserably ,then he became enfatuated with energy from the sky all too occult for me as that was the premise set by inverting the bible (rosicrucians control modern religion ) bullshit all of it ,makes no difference if there were 110 floors made of titanium ,you saw a movie psimple
ipiccy_image (79) (5).jpg
now we got others trying to explain murica was set up by masons ..................did that two years ago and explained why rosicrucians mirror things to decieve ,i do not care too regress or cower ,im a fakeologist
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-25T160038.428.jpg
and there was a way to show how many frauds are on the payroll so i did just that ,floors no floors who cares ,you never saw the actual collapse thats why they used judy wood ,she is the biggest tell ever

honest men and women become childlike and shout instead of being logical and it has been like this since 2019 its embarrassing,and expected i might add
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T110832.708.jpg
fuckem nowt to do with me, i don't appear on fakeologist audios claiming to be a truhther or some psilly shit like that ,done my job

done my job well

so unless you boys and girls wanna anyone explained why there is a tinman in the 911 museum=no
anyone explained why there is a witch shaped hole from the flight 93 plane in shanksville =no
anyone explained why there is a boulder shaped like the house that killed the witch in the wizard of oz ,placed over the shanksville hole=no
anyone explained why there is a shanksville memorial the same shape as glinda's wand =no
anyone explained why there is a psi fi film with all 911 events mirrored perfectly =no
anyone explained why they used crowleys liber oz numbers for the planes =no
anyone explained why they mirror the witch death celebrations in the wizard of oz when celebrating the death of ozma bin laden in timesquare =no
anyone explained why judy woods directed energy weapon and her twister turn things sepia and her copilot j hutchenson uses the wizard of oz magic repertoire ,ie yellowish stones = yellow bricks flying broom like the witch ,magic water that dorothy uses he makes float and his o point enrgy battery is modelled on a lightsaber
anyone explained why so sirius
as i said i made order out of chaos

a biproduct of solving crimes is criminals denying it

call the cops !!
napoleon

ipiccy_image - 2024-04-25T000611.101.jpg
31 mins.....................
locallising a myth for the entire planet,localising it for the end of the millenium ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,george lucas 🌈 locallising a myth for the entire planet,localising it for the end of the millenium ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,george 🌈 locallising a myth for the entire planet,localising it for the end of the millenium ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,george lucas🌈 locallising a myth for the entire planet,localising it for the end of the millenium ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,george lucas
🌈 locallising a myth for the entire planet,localising it for the end of the millenium ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,george lucas 🌈 locallising a myth for the entire planet,localising it for the end of the millenium ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,george lucasstar-wars-tatooine-luke-skywalker.jpgstar-wars-tatooine-luke-skywalker (3).j
Take one quick look at The Wizard of Oz, 🌈and you’ll find the exact same pattern in Dorothy’s companions of Toto, The Scarecrow, The Tin Woodsman and The Cowardly Lion. Dorothy and Luke’s last names are even conceptually similar, descriptive and evocative, rather than plain old boring ‘Smith’; Dorothy Gale, whose life is changed by a tornado, 🌈and Luke Skywalker, whose destiny lies in the stars.
ipiccy_image (52).jpg
Roger Ebert noticed the differences and similarities between the two fantasy tales when Star Wars premiered in 1977.🌈
“Star Wars is a fairy tale,” he wrote, “a fantasy, a legend, finding its roots in some of our most popular fictions. The golden robot, lion-faced space pilot, and insecure little computer on wheels must have been suggested by the Tin Man, the Cowardly Lion, and the Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz.”
🌈
The Cowardly Lion and Chewbacca, The Tin Woodsman and C–3PO (both enjoy some oil for their joints) and the unintelligible Toto and R2-D2 (Two-Two). And where Dorothy follows Toto when he runs away, Luke follows R2.D2 🌈
🌈so lukes journey was ozma bin laden and our rey's was dorothy;s 🌈

The journey of a girl who dreams of traveling somewhere over the rainbow?🌈 Sounds strangely familiar. The story of Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz actually shares many similarities with Rey’s story in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.🌈
Dorothy’s main companion in this film is Toto, a dog that she befriends in Kansas. 🌈
The protagonist then tries to save Toto from the hands of Miss Gulch. Rey’s main companion in her film is BB-8, a droid who finds her on her home in Jakku. She saves BB-8 from men who try to capture him and sell him 🌈

Another large comparison is the color scheme of both the protagonists’ homes. Following an incident with a tornado, the story of Dorothy takes viewers to the magical land of Oz. This is a colorful world outside of her home in Kansas. When Rey first travels outside of Jakku, she immediately notices the change in scenery, saying, “I didn’t know there was this much green in the whole galaxy.” 🌈
julie-damgaard-reyyart (1).jpg
the millenium fall-con
iv’e shown the the funding of this myth archetype based on a mirror image of luke skywalker ozma bin laden codename (tim ozman) ,tim oz-man ,was called operation cyclone ,calling it operation twister would be to heavyhanded,but we were heading to oz either way

that is basic rosicrucian oz v.i.t.r.i.o.l. as basic as it gets and your openly allowing the houseclowns to ignore that the myth the man osama bin laden who was funded by a cyclone ,went by the codename tim ozman caused 911 officially🌈remember i aint gullible or easily mind controlled ,you fcuks have allowed this ,but atleast you know they will be off the payroll if they read napoleon wilson's millenium fall-con ,ergo year 5 of letting houseclowns run the blog starts on may 19

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operatio%E2%80%A6
Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the Afghan mujahideen in Afghanistan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken.[2] Funding officially began with $695,000 in mid-1979,[3] was increased dramatically to $20–$30 million per year in 1980

Operation Cyclone
1979 to 1989 CIA programme
operation cyclone to fund ozma bin laden ,get to fuck twister operation funded ozma ,the wizard of oz,the same mechanism took dorothy to oz.
and the cowards kant even repeat or show this or acknowledge it ,remember you cant debunk if explaining the premise retires you and your boys that sit in a discord ,big shout to jlb ,i told you don't get involved with masons

oh and the lads running clues forum you spent 10 years banning people ,now you cant even repeat before trying to debunk so you have to suck each others dicks
cause you can't read the blog you invaded
im a monster,the fact that the theosophists who set up the un adopted the wizard of oz before it was how we know it today is fun ,and the yellow brick road has many allusions ,from the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. of alchemy to solomons cube to gods golden cube of new jerusalem ,some of these mad fuckers believe gods gotta place a big gold cube city smh ,its all set up by the lads that want an outside threat to push us into a new world order ,fuck that shit right off ,and when god does step in i'll rest
but until then im gonna take the piss ,its fucking abysmul that you can ignore the blog for a fucking start ,drop the lot of em ab
napoleon

the naivety of thinking an open forum and audiochats would allow the actual theosophy behind 911 to be discussed is hilarious to me ,and the best part is proving it
ipiccy_image - 2023-10-01T155711.702.jpg
i know how valuable a man like ab is !! im not here for any other reason than showing ab what 911 was ,not what it wasn't or skipping it because my career as a houseclown relies on it being a mystery ,it's solved !! deal with it
ipiccy_image - 2023-10-01T161856.229.jpg
fucking amateurs
ipiccy_image - 2023-10-01T154927.823.jpg