PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

ipiccy_image (75).jpg
ipiccy_image (76).jpg
ipiccy_image (77).jpg
napoleon

ipiccy_image (48).jpg
ipiccy_image (44).jpg
ipiccy_image (78).jpg
napoleon

ipiccy_image (53).jpg
images - 2022-06-24T171504.550.jpg
images - 2022-06-24T171504.550.jpg (4.75 KiB) Viewed 137 times
download (70).jpg
download (70).jpg (7.81 KiB) Viewed 137 times
got to tell the truth in solo-mans temple
napoleon

ipiccy_image (71).jpg
ipiccy_image (59).jpg
265666lloo.jpg
napoleon

The End of Days
War of Gog and Magog
ipiccy_image (68).jpg
According to Ezekiel chapter 38, the "war of Gog and Magog" is a climactic war that will happen at the end of the Jewish exile.
Events to occur
ipiccy_image (69).jpg
God redeems the Jewish people from their captivity that began with the Babylonian Exile, in a new Exodus
God returns the Jewish people to the Land of Israel
God restores the kingly House of David and the Temple in Jerusalem

God appoints a regent from the House of David (i.e. the Messiah) to lead the Jewish people and the world, and usher in the Messianic Age,
righteousness, and peace
All nations recognize that the God of Israel is the only true God
God resurrects the dead
God creates a new heaven and a new earth
my ways easier
hhjkjh (3).jpg
but you will lose all your internet friends
napoleon

777 and Other Qabalistic Writings of Aleister Crowley
A∴A∴Ecclesia Gnostica CatholicaFraternitas SaturniO∴A∴A∴Open Source Order of the Golden DawnOrdo Templi OrientisTyphonian Order
Personalities
unnamed (26).jpg
Ankh-af-na-khonsuAleister CrowleyKenneth AngerAllan BennettÉmile BrugschMary ButtsMarjorie CameronLon Milo DuQuetteJ. F. C. FullerKarl GermerKenneth GrantAllen H. GreenfieldLady Frieda HarrisLeah HirsigChristopher HyattHymenaeus BetaAugustus Sol InvictusCharles Stansfeld JonesGeorge Cecil JonesRichard KaczynskiCarl KellnerRose Edith KellyJames LeesGrady Louis McMurtryMarcelo Ramos MottaNema AndahadnaVictor NeuburgJack ParsonsIsrael RegardieTheodor ReussC. F. RussellWilfred Talbot SmithLeila Waddell (Laylah)James WassermanSam WebsterJane WolfeGerald Yorke
Thelemite texts
The Book of the Law (Liber AL vel Legis)The EquinoxLiber 777Magick (Book 4)ConfessionsThe Book of Lies"Liber OZ (Liber 77)"The Equinox of the GodsThe Law is for AllKonx Om PaxThe Book of ThothThe Vision and the VoiceLittle Essays Toward TruthEight Lectures on YogaMagick Without TearsThe Blue EquinoxLiber AlephMoonchildThe Diary of a Drug FiendWhite StainsClouds without WaterCollected Works of Aleister Crowley 1905-1907The Stratagem and other StoriesThe Holy Books of ThelemaLibri of Aleister CrowleyThoth TarotWorks of Aleister Crowley
Concepts and ideas
AbyssAeonAstrotheologyBody of lightEnglish QaballaGreat WorkHermetic QabalahHoly Guardian AngelMagical formulaNight of PanStele of RevealingTrue Will93
Magick
AbrahadabraCeremonial magic
Enochian magicEroto-comatose lucidityGoetiaObeah and wangaSex magic
Ceremony and ritual
Lesser ritual of the pentagramBornless RitualCake of LightGnostic MassMass of the PhoenixRites of Eleusis
Godforms
ef5c119909fa825a6c6375939be51830.jpg
NuitHaditHeru-ra-haAiwassTherion ("The Beast")Babalon (Whore of Babylon)BaphometChaosHarpocratesMa'at
Symbolism
AnkhNumber of the beastPentagramRose CrossTree of LifeUnicursal hexagram
Related topics
Abbey of Thelema
ipiccy_image (76).jpg
Babalon WorkingBoleskine HouseEgyptian mythologyFreemasonryGnosticismHermeticismHermetic Order of the Golden DawnMagical organizationRosicrucianism
Western esotericism
Categories: Thelemite textsAstrological textsHermetic QabalahWorks by Aleister Crowley
napoleon

nice archway ,notice the magentatainers atire
09_YfU.gif
09_YfU.gif (2.73 MiB) Viewed 219 times
solomons alter sits up becomes the monolith ,kills the lead ape ,takes the bone back and snaps it ,thus making the three gullible again and back to fighting
CavernousLikelyIzuthrush-size_restricted.gif
Emblematic-Chart-of-Masonic-History-c.1905-Esoteric-Temple-of-Solomon-2000-JPG.jpg
napoleon

i have a feeling the egyptian god thoth ,oz ,hermes ,whatever ,having a green face and a background in lights psychic and refractive and its nourishing properties 42 tablets around the world ,was just a personification of gods light sunlight ,especially in a harsh climates, and what better way than erect a monument with the angles that are synonimous with good growing weather a rainbow
hhjkjh (4).jpg
The arch of a rainbow is 42 degrees.

42 is a number that many people are familiar with, due to it being repeated several times in pop culture as having incredible significance.

In Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, the answer to life the universe and everything is 42.

From a qabbalistic standpoint, 42 is the number in which the Tetragrammaton (Four letter word of god, YHVH) creates the universe. This is based upon a similar 42 letter name of god from the Torah.

The forty-two letter Name is the force behind the mitzva for a man to marry and have children, because children are created by marital union.

Hence we get terms like Bar-Mitzva where a young Jewish boy turns into a man that can have children.

This is similar to the Mexicans quinceida. Girls have their quinceida when they turn 14. This symbolizes that they have become a woman that can have children.

In Hebrew, the 42 letter name is written in 3 sets of 14. So again, we see this association between the numbers 14, 3, and 42.

We get these 42 letters from the first 42 letters of the old testament - hence its association with creation.

Let's tie this back into the rainbow though.

A rainbow is seen as a symbol of peace. All over the world we see the sign of a rainbow as an indication of light out of darkness.

A modern example is the Gay Pride flag. No longer do LGBT's have to hide their identity.

A more historic example is the flood from the Bible. After the great flood and all the destruction it's said that god created a rainbow, as a promise that he would never flood the Earth again.

The Ancient Egyptians believed that 42 demons were present at the judgment of the soul.

42 is also a perfect score in the International Mathematics Olympiad.

But in modern math its main significance is the fun it provides by popping up in strange places. My favorite example is the sequence 42424242 that occurs 242,422 places after the decimal point in the number pi, as well of course, as the Arch of a rainbow.
6bb13f37d6867776a220e180716e478a (1) (1).jpg
Back to the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy:

I teach basic HTML to 4th and 5th graders, and I wouldn't have thought of the following concept if I wasn't driving back from work.

In programming, an asterisk is commonly used as a sort of "whatever you want it to be" symbol, I've heard it called a wildcard.

ASCII language, the original way that computers run, the most basic computer software, in it, 42 is the designation for asterisk. The GIANT COMPUTER was asked what the true meaning was. It answered as a computer would. i.e: whatever you want it to be.

Lastly, the sentence " it's the answer to life, the universe, and everything. " has forty two letters.
so oz or the rainbow ,or oz schema during events that are man man made events is common
and now you see the reason lucas uses oz schema, and crowleys liber oz ,and luke mirrors ozma bin laden
Well okay I will. This is the edited version of course. I have thousands of pages of rough workings but this is the short version. The meaning of life is this: 42.

Yes, I appreciate that you already knew that. As a card-carrying science fiction fan (actually, are there cards you can carry to say you’re a science fiction fan? and where do I get one?) you will have known for many years that the meaning of life, according to the great guru Douglas Adams, is 42.

The question to the answer, however, is; why?

Why 42? Why not 41? 12? 7?

In order to answer the question to the answer (stay with me guys!) we have to go back in time to the days when the gods walked the Earth, and miscegenated like nobody’s business. Thus it was, that the Greek god Hermes merged with the Egyptian god Thoth, in a somewhat inexplicable fashion, to become the deity Hermes Trismegistus. And this divine being (according to various authorities) left behind a library of divine texts, based around a core of forty-two (42!) essential texts.

The forty-two texts of Hermes Trismegistus are one of history’s great legends; and the devotees of the Hermetic sect (who survived into the 20th and possibly the 21st centuries) have long believed that all the answers to all the secrets of existence are to be found there. Douglas Adams may, possibly, not have known this – but what are the odds on that? He knew; hence 42.

Various documents allegedly written by Hermes Trismegistus circulated through the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, and were almost certainly forgeries. But the myth of ‘thrice-great-Hermes’ burned brightly, and was a great influence on the celebrated Elizabethan scientist John Dee. Dee was a cartographer, an astronomer, and a magician (what a hyphenate!), and, as well as believing he could talk to angels, he was also a passionate numerologist. In other words, he believed that numbers contain hidden within them great truths about our existence.

John Dee, I will just mention in a brief aside, is a real historical character much beloved by fantasy writers, including John Crowley and Michael Moorcock; and in Neil Gaiman’s graphic novel 1602 his role in the Elizabethan court is taken over by Dr Stephen Strange. Along with Aleister Crowley, Dee is one of the most famous occultists of all time.
Enough of the aside; back to numerology.

Numerology (bear with me, for this is a rocky paragraph in turbulent seas) is an ancient discipline which is nowadays regarded as a) bonkers and b) a form of pseudo-mathematics. Numerologists, you see, find patterns in numbers which mean nothing – they are just random patterns, like clouds which look like horses. Whereas mathematicians find patterns in numbers which, erm, do mean something. The distinction is a fine one; but the trick of modern science and modern mathematics is to favour theories which can predict, and hence can predict rightly or wrongly; and so can be ‘falsified’, in the Karl Popper sense of that word. With numerology, the pattern is all that matters.

But numerology and mathematics are both driven by the same instinct – a belief, a blind faith – that patterns in numbers are important. In Pythagorean numerology the name and birth date of an individual are used to divine personality traits about that person. Which is nonsense! (Isn’t it?) By contrast Paul Dirac discovered a pattern in numbers that amazingly connects gravity and the universe – expressed in an equation that shows that the strength of gravity is inversely proportional to the age of the universe. And that’s clearly an important discovery! Or is it? Damn, no, it turns out that most scientists regard Dirac’s equation as nonense – as, in fact, numerology. (But are they right, to say he’s wrong? It certainly seems a fishy coincidence to me…)

The fact remains that numerology, hermeticism and magic were the dominant philosophical traditions in the years and centuries when science as we know it was created. John Dee – magician – was also a pioneer of science. Nicolaus Copernicus, who revolutionised astronomy by arguing that the Earth goes around the sun and not vice versa, was much influenced by the pagan concept of sun-worship, and invoked Hermes Trismegistus as one of his authorities – since the old Thrice-Great had believed the Sun to be the ‘visible God’, and hence, had to be at the centre of our universe. There were, of course, sound scientific reasons for Copernicism to flourish – but in truth, it wasn’t all that much more accurate than the old Ptolemaic hypothesis (Copernicus’s figures were based on the hypothesis that the planets orbit the sun in perfect circles, which in fact they don’t, they travel in ellipses.) But for many of his contemporaries, the fact that Copernicus was implicitly invoking the great sun god Ra – now that made it a theory worth supporting…

And then there’s Newton.

I have a great soft spot for the great scientist and mathematician Sir Isaac Newton, ever since I discovered he was also a celebrated thief-taker and murderer (true!), and then wrote a radio play about him. But when he wasn’t being a great scientist, or interrogating felons, Newton was engaged in his real passion – alchemy. His pursuit of the prisca sapienta – the unified theory of the principles of the universe – led him to study all the great occult authorities of the past, including Hermes Trismegistus and all the probably bogus texts attributed to him. This occult exploration was his life’s work; and Newton’s laws of motion and theory of gravity were, in effect, just trifling discoveries that occurred to him along the way.

This side of Newton is usually dismissed by modern commentators – even though his alchemical and quasi-occult writings occupied vastly more of his energy than his purely scientific work. But the question I would pose is: can you have one, without the other? Would Newton have created a theory of gravity, if he hadn’t been impelled by a passionate, blind belief in the hidden secrets of the universe that were there to be discovered, and which already HAD been discovered? The 42 books of Hermes Trismegistus are more than just a legend; they are a myth, a dream, an aspiration.

Or to put it another way: without faith in magic, there might have been no science.

Of course, that was then, and this is now. Modern science is sane and rational, and there’s no mumbo-jumbo whatsoever going on.

But is that really true?

Science is after all getting crazier and crazier. Like many SF nerds, I was alarmed to read that two scientists have theorised that the failure of the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland to create Higgs Bosons is because the boson is abhorrent to Nature, and so at the moment of its creation ripples travel back in time to prevent it becoming created. (Whilst driving a De Lorean, we might surmise). This theory is so lunatic that it makes even MY books looks sensible; but it’s not a gag. The two scientists involved have even devised an experiment to test the hypothesis.

Quantum physics is also, of course, an affront to common sense. Einstein mocked it, and refused to believe God would play dice with the Universe. It is a theory with such devastating implications that it challenges our every assumption about what reality is, and how it works.

So there comes at a point at which we have to wonder: bearing in mind that science is stranger than magic, and more fantastic than magic, and was to a very large degree in its early stages created by magicians (or hermeticists, or sun-worshippers) is science merely a more effective and experimentally-confirmed form of magic?

Or to put it another way; the fact that most magic is bunk, doesn’t mean it’s all bunk. The history of occult philosophy is littered with false hopes and lies and forged documents and self-delusion; but the underlying principles do seem to work. There is a hidden order in things; patterns found in numbers actually do mean something, and can reveal huge truths; and, (according to the formulations of quantum physics) the impossible can happen, and should happen more often than it does.

All this, I would surmise, Douglas Adams knew, because he was one smart fellow. Admittedly, when quizzed about his reasons for chosing the number 42 as the answer to everything, he claimed it was ‘a joke’, a number chosen at random, which he happened to feel was the funniest of the two digit numbers. This may all be true; or it may be a cunning lie he told to conceal his deep reading in Hermetic literature. We shall never know (though apparently Stephen Fry does know, but is hugging his old friend’s secret to his bosom.)

But I am 100% confident that Adams did intend to obliquely refer to Hermes Trismegistus when he wrote those hallowed numbers ’42’; for, in the spirit of the great occultists, I am only too happy to believe what I want to believe.

And the heart of my argument is this: the meaning of life (in this particular context) is that, in pursuit of 42 texts that almost certainly didn’t exist, written by a god who didn’t exist, many very obsessive individuals have fumbled their way through lots of wrong and crazy ideas until, through trial and error, some less crazy and more useful ideas coalesced and evolved. And thus was created the entire scientific-intellectual fabric of our 21st century society.

None of this would have happened without the dream, the blind faith, the conviction that everything that could be discovered had been discovered – the myth of the 42 texts. Practically minded engineers do not seek the truth about the meaning of life; it takes a wild dreamer to do that. And many of these wild dreamers, I would argue, were inspired by the Myth of 42.

There, that’s the meaning of life done and dusted.

In my next blog, I shall explain how to build an FTL spaceship and travel through the space to a fertile Earth-like planet populated by sexy aliens who will worship you.

So keep watching this space….

i like this chaps confidence heres his link
napoleon

dave j book i must read it
dfjdfj.JPG
Revelation 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
ipiccy_image (70).jpg
hidden fortress
a real alchemist can mirror anything
The law of reflection states that: angle of incidence i = angle of reflection r. For example, if a light ray hits a surface with an angle of incidence of 45°, it will be reflected with an angle of reflection of 45°.
kljkljlk.JPG
napoleon