PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

i'm not in the script girls ,none of the frauds can survive magentatainment
sdfsdfdf.JPG
sdfdfs.JPG
clever apes
184.gif
napoleon

photo_2023-01-21_02-35-03.jpg
oz-mosis ,mk ultra , and liber oz .
Capturehjhh.JPG
Capturehjhh.JPG (23.22 KiB) Viewed 186 times
now i understand ,your boys the crypto 911 truth posse fall short, and so do the everyday bloggers that snook in a decade ago ,when 911 was unsolved

but now them boys all are scrambling to make sense of this magentatainment ,well you can't it's gonna kill all of you.

no more truthers ,full of shit anyway
ba1db8dbad813dd84e96b34a7ee4e924.jpg
weiss and the mandela flat earth crypto terrain theorist can suck it too
napoleon

start a thread on me pointing out shit i know will get ignored,even dave j failed the millenium fall-con test
Capturemmrtrmtm.jpg
it's pathetic
truth in a toy ,fancy that
Docking_Bay_94_SWI95 (1).jpg
ipiccy_image (67).jpg
and if you don't understand what exposing frauds does ,it removes credibilty .
my spaceship removes the need to expose anyone ,once they see it they do not !!! interact.

ergo giving you a free run at freedom ..goodluck girls
napoleon

laughter in the man who would be king ,The scenery is awesome as the cross the Kyhber Pass (actually shot in Morocco). They cross a raging river in goat skins. When they reach an impassable crevice, their bitter laughter starts an avalanche that covers the gap.

lucky that
tora bora mountain hideaway (1) (1).jpg
you see the powers tha be ,have a sense of humour
transition-2 (5).jpg
transition-2 (15).jpg
and because i am not part of the script,there is no counter act ,dickheads
until the masonic cock suckers understand this ,that metascript will still be bandied about ,it's not meta anymore
both sides are scripted ,i literally am taking my toys back
napoleon

i point out 911 was a movie ,check
i point out the lies about 911 and show the fraud,check
i don't believe in space beams but do believe in controlled demolition,check
i do point out who's responsible
i do point out the narrative in the origin

i don't quit either
i don't take bribes
i don't care
napoleon

what you have to remember now ,is the fact that theres that many pretend truthers and masons trying their best to ignore what i show ,it stands out a mile ,like i said years ago 911 collapse was miniatures made by ilm and filmed on kerner cameras ,motive means opportunity,and the rest ,

but what is allowed to be discussed is meaningless ,i can tell you why theres a tinman in the 911 museum ,or why the shanksville site has a witch ,and a boulder on top of her,funnily enough the return to oz ,which george lucas had a big hand in getting made ,shows the torturing and programming of a child with an alter ,this alter is called ozma

ozma was the female alter of dorothy just as ozama was the male alter of luke skywalker ,
you see this psi-pher i have uncovered relies on lying masons not being abel to discuss the programming of children with a heroic osama bin laden ,or not being abel to discuss why the oz schema is used .

i have no problem talking about this because i am not a mason ,i have no subscribers that are masons trying to give me money like others do,or guide the conversation.

theres a difference between saying 911 is a lie, and explaining the origin of the lie,a fucking major difference ,this is my opposition to all the accepted truth about 911

ive shown judy and her wand ,her copilot and his wizard of oz repertoire,
ipiccy_image (39).jpg
does that ever get mentioned ?no it's oz and star wars schema and a clear insight into the star wars universe and use of ozmosis.

now you will get lying houseclowns mention judy wood and dismiss her ,but that's not what she was there for is it,judy was used to lure people into the analysing the imagery as real ,and i suspect draw out anyone with ideas like me

so no one will ever discuss this ,or the 911 museum tinman ,
photo_2023-03-15_11-34-52.jpg
photo_2023-03-15_11-33-01.jpg
photo_2023-03-15_11-33-01.jpg (23.73 KiB) Viewed 216 times
or the witch hole or the fact that they blamed ozama ,male ozma dorthy's alter is ozma ,so lukes becomes ozama ,or the oz plane numbers and on and on we go

for this reason i have the easiest job going ,i already ransacked solo-mans temple ,now i'm just proving my point,and what better way than solving 911 correctly ,not just saying it's a lie but showing you how they come up with the lie , and how it was chosen,

i do not give a toss now who i upset ,as the 911 truthers that convinced themselves they were honest now are finding out ,they were just as fraudulent as the new lot.
glad they all found new gigs ,ahahhhaa
napoleon

and they did didn't they ,all their hard work on 911 stopped when ,flat earth was set in motion ,a new download for the houseclowns, some as i say took against it ,and some accepted it
some even had the new model ready to go.
ahahaaaaa
napoleon

told you why the plane numbers were chosen,told you why the specific field close anyway was chosen,told you why the operation to fund ozama was called cyclone, told you how they programmed ozama into a childs mind,told ya what stars are being celebrated on 911,told ya why theres a tinman at the 911 museum,told ya why the shape is that shape hole in shanksville, etc etc on and on
napoleon

i love this guy ,and i reccomend the videos for any amateur sci fi fans ,or amateur trekkies, i am a fan of sarcasm and wit
napoleon