PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

napoleon

star-wars-palitoy-slave-1-33356-(1)BOX-SIDE-4 (1).jpg
images - 2022-08-09T213532.832.jpg
images - 2022-08-09T213532.832.jpg (7.56 KiB) Viewed 316 times
download - 2020-04-23T092648.jpg
napoleon

Originally, I was trying to have the story be told by somebody else (an immortal being known as a Whill); there was somebody watching this whole story and recording it, somebody probably wiser than the mortal players in the actual events. I eventually dropped this idea, and the concepts behind the Whills turned into the Force. But the Whills became part of this massive amount of notes, quotes, background information that I used for the scripts; the stories were actually taken from the Journal of the Whills."
―George Lucas[4]
escape-from-new-york-liberty-japan-b2-1170x200 (1) (1).jpg
The conception of the Journal of the Whills dates back to the earliest drafts of the Star Wars franchise, in which George Lucas had intended to use the Journal as a plot device for connecting the Star Wars galaxy to the real world.[4] this idea was ultimately dropped,
images - 2022-08-11T005911.742.jpg
images - 2022-08-11T005911.742.jpg (5.83 KiB) Viewed 309 times
SW1_Composite-Image-Stefano-Buttafoco_Shutterstock-Akira-Kurosawa-Ran_Toho.jpg
Many critics in 1977 claimed that Star Wars cribbed from earlier movies in a self-conscious, or even downright cynical, fashion. Derek Malcolm of The Guardian called it “an incredibly knowing movie” which “plays enough games to satisfy the most sophisticated”. Russell Davies in The Observer wrote of the fun people were having playing a “hunt-the-source game”. Alan Brien of the Sunday Times complained: “These movie references, somewhere between a pun and plagiarism, exist only to be recognised and then discarded”
napoleon

unnamed (2) (1).png
lucas.s hidden fortress
One source of inspiration went practically unnoticed in 1977 but has been much commented upon since: Hidden Fortress (1958), Akira Kurosawa’s film about a medieval warrior’s quest to restore a deposed princess to her throne.
The movie’s title crops up in dialogue in Star Wars (General Motti gets as far as pointing out that Darth Vader hasn’t found “the Rebels’ hidden fort-” before Vader starts throttling him) and some reviewers since have even said Hidden Fortress was the main influence on Lucas’s film.
download - 2020-10-04T154736.709.png
Lucas, who was a Kurosawa fan at film school, has insisted Hidden Fortress was not his favourite of the director’s films. But, in an interview for the British Film Institute's 2001 DVD of Hidden Fortress, he recalled that “as I was beginning to write the screenplay and put it together, I remembered the one thing that had really struck me about Hidden Fortress and I was really intrigued by was the fact that the story was told from the lowest characters ...” He added: “The fact that there was a princess trying to get through enemy lines and everything, I think, was more of a coincidence than anything else.”
images - 2022-08-11T005911.742.jpg
images - 2022-08-11T005911.742.jpg (5.83 KiB) Viewed 309 times
More controversially, the final medal ceremony has been repeatedly likened to Leni Riefenstahl’s Nazi propaganda piece Triumph of the Will (1935). The pretty loose similarity here was eagerly seized upon by irritated intellectuals who resented the film’s success and loved the idea that the rest of us were being taken in by the kind of techniques used in the Third Reich.
napoleon

fortress2starwars.jpg
fortress2.jpg
the millenium fall-con is the hidden fortress
Attachments
Adam_Rabalais_Alternative_Movie_Poster-Inception- (1).jpg
napoleon

41E2F6CC00000578-0-image-a-72_1498767815084 (1).jpg
128276.jpg
Amazing-movie-scenes-stolen-from-other-films-1.jpg
napoleon

“When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

ONE
napoleon

even during the week i belived judy from kansas wood and her directed enrgy weapon "wand" was to blame i never once thought that i was watching a controlled demolition ,i assumed the miracles in physics i was witnessing were ultimately because of dustification ,

but after coming to the conclusion that what i saw was pyrotechnic models ,it,s made narrative easier to decipher and obviously i did

unfortunately this does mean that the black and white dialectic of fake or real "collapse" goes out of the window, so by solving 911 collapse movie which has been on fakeologist.com for years over ,is still being ignored !!!!!!! i did say i made the footage real overnight by solving 911

personally i thrive off ignorance ,but i have been asking this question for over 4 years and i am now being persecuted for giving an answer to a question every cunt who thinks they are clever ape should answer but has not......

so i,ll keep posting the answer to a question i should have had answered o.k. so next time you complain to ab lets see if he asks you models or real,and vice versa if anyone asks him he can send you my way
napoleon

The Star Wars films are actually the story of the radicalization of Luke Skywalker. From introducing him to us in A New Hope (as a simple farm boy gazing into the Tatooine sunset), to his eventual transformation into the radicalized insurgent of Return of the Jedi (as one who sets his own father’s corpse on fire and celebrates the successful bombing of the Death Star)dancing with ewoks .
When we first meet Luke Skywalker, he’s an orphaned farm boy with barely any friends, living with his Aunt B-eru and Uncle O-wen,(O.B) and wanting to join the Galactic Academy like all the other guys his age. You see, Luke didn’t become a space terrorist overnight
Obi Wan — a religious fanatic with a history of looking for young boys to recruit and teach an extreme interpretation of the Force Obi-Wan tells Luke he must abandon his family and join him, going so far as telling a shocking lie that the Empire killed Luke’s father, hoping to inspire Luke to a life of jihad.

Shocked and confused by this onslaught of terrorist brainwashing, Luke hurries home only to find the charred corpses of his aunt and uncle.

Obi-Wan whisks Luke off to Mos Eisley using a Jedi mind trick to bypass security
After contracting a local drug smuggler for transportation, Obi-Wan and his newest Skywalker recruit are off. They are soon captured, however, and attempt an escape which culminates in a battle between Obi-Wan and Vader.
6c66c4c7165642eb2298f014c98780c4 (1).jpg
During the fight, Obi-Wan notices Luke watching, and seeing an opportunity to fully inspire Luke to radicalize, says a Jedi prayer while committing suicide. Can you think of any other groups who try to inspire terrorism by yelling a prayer before a suicide attack?
ipiccy_image (4).jpg
Once Luke escapes and regroups with a terror sleeper cell, he joins them on an attack mission. As he nears his target, hearing Obi-Wan’s words in his mind, Luke closes his eyes, says a prayer and bombs a space station, killing everyone aboard. Young Skywalker has proven himself a quick study in the ways of armed religious extremism.
As the Empire Strikes Back begins, Obi-Wan appears to Luke as an apparition and gives him clear instructions on continuing his radicalization. Luke is ordered to travel overseas to receive training and religious instruction from Yoda, an extremist cleric
Yoda accepts Luke into his religious “school,” teaching Luke Jedi fundamentalism and guerilla warfare
Yoda demands total adherence to his strict interpretation of the Force and seeks to strip Luke of independent thinking. Yoda’s push to radicalize Luke, rob him of an identity, and instill obedience are apparent when at various points he instructs Luke to “Clear your mind of questions,” “Unlearn what you have learned”

the best part is the solomon building 7 and it,s premature demise proves they followed the star wars script verbatim after all sol-man did return ,in short all the stories characters and psi-nema magic from 911 were from lucas,s universe as above so below !!!!not as below so above after all star wars came out in 77
so kubrick was correct 2001 was a space odyssey ,because it was a space odyssey star wars that prepared young americans for this modern myth of terr-aism
41E2F6CC00000578-0-image-a-72_1498767815084 (1).jpg
the name of the group our fictional luke skywalker (osama bin laden) is head of is called al qa eda who,s likeness and brutality ,this is lifted from the other ape movie planet of the apes,

so al qa eda means data base, that refers to the conjuring of the enemy from a pre sets cript an agreed fiction ,, al qa eda act like planet of the apes which is apt ,ape a planet ,,,,,ape ap la net ,al qa eda backwards

You have just been programmed for 911

wait till you find out ozma was kubricks nickname for george lucas , so yes they told you the truth on 911 ozma was to blame psi-nema magic .........from a certain point of view
napoleon

download - 2022-05-22T190746 (1).jpg
transition-2 (4).jpg
GKLX4VCTCFHSXO3POTK3S5Z64I (1) (1).jpg
i don,t believe in the wizard of oz explanation for the collapse wether its radicalization or dustification ,i choose prestidigitation i am a fakeologist and a fucking good one
watch solo-man han solo return for the finale ,as above so below , in star wars first then 911