PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

the resolving of two total opposites into one is a trend in this romantic explanation from these fuckers ,i have no idea if it has merit ,

i did read it all and follow their sick trend to the ultimate good and bad in one ,or as the trannies are hoping for that baphomet being ,man and woman

the problem arises when you find the holy ground of duality ,a real solomons temple heaven and earth mixed into a new hope or story ,these fucks don't recognise i followed all their duality bullshit to its zenith

thats what the j tobin plaza 911 complex being americas favourite spaceship toy ,its remarkable to me that this ultimate examplke is still ignored in search of chicks with dicks

the millenium fall-con 2001 satr wars clues

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law", meaning that adherents of Thelema should seek out and follow their true path, i.e. find or determine their True Will.the basis for Crowley's practice of Magick,
5gUp82T1JdAZ5Rrl08PYcD71588 (1).jpg
The Guardians of the Whills are a faction in the fictional universe of the Star Wars franchise. The Guardians are depicted as an organization of ascetics who revere the Force, a metaphysical concept in the Star Wars fictional universe, though unlike the Jedi or the Sith, they do not appear to wield overtly supernatural powers derived from their connection to the Force.
wer.JPG
The term Whills originated from unused in-universe elements and story treatments by series creator George Lucas for the franchise's film series, most notably the Journal of the Whills, Part I
wes.JPG
napoleon

you have a toy spaceship of the tower complex that contains anthropomorphised versions of the surrounding buildings even admiral achbar ,,,,
,on a celestial journey that matches the solomons seal or star of david allignment in the sky on 911 ,twins gemini dark father jupiter ,big beras and little bears ewoks and wookies ,,millenium falcon pirateship,argo ,even planets get mirrored ,so the actual best explanation gramatically is a symbol of rebellion and honour ,the millenium falcon mirrors 911 a total lie and sellout of sons of solomon
photo_2023-03-08_09-54-13.jpg
photo_2023-03-08_09-54-13.jpg (23.47 KiB) Viewed 1994 times
i still have to find a better example of the true duality than this ,i know i never will as this one hits all the bullseyes ,

and its remarkable in this day and age with all these fucks talking about egi and merging ,they have to ignore moi
like i say though star wars is off limnits especially the alchemical vehicle or toys based on new york.

and the oz of crowley ,the oz of lucas and the oz of 911
photo_2023-01-21_02-35-03.jpg
,all fit the magic employed by solomon,
the masons that pay the houseclowns can't point at a star wars toy or show all of 911 in star wars ,because then the magic of the last 80 years dries up overnight

plus it would stand out a mile if everyone of the truthers quit overnight because their bosses couldnt pay them to ignore the millenium fall-con,thats why even honest men hide
its patheticthoth or heremes trismegistus or oz
0 (4) (1).jpg
napoleon

it is great reading though that stuff ,and a must if your trying to understand the decptions they sell to us ,i think the fact the heavens on 911 were the main celebration kubrick started a trend in combining propoganda oz and cosmism ,lucas did the same but made the stars and planets characters in an adventure,set in the literal version of 911 ,same sequential events same origins of the rebels etc etc ,we woudl never root for luke otherwise,
and we get a sarcophogus doorway into the cockpit ,which has ruby shaped qindows
71967d9b7e7f6174d1d7793969a5071f (1).jpg
seems the best example of solomons temple is solo-mans temple
the story of the millenium fall-con
it's genius
-5041788424771709341_121.jpg
heres the one trade tower
ertyert.JPG
ertyert.JPG (30.62 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
and heres the ship that got the royals out ,bin ladens shh this came out in 99 episode 1 of star wars
how easy 911 is to explain this way ,a masonic cosmist marriage ordaned by witchcraft
napoleon

napoleon wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:09 pm 9/11/2001 skymap from NYC (8:45 AM)9_11-big-picture (2) (1).jpg
9/11/2001 skymap from NYC (8:45 AM)Note that the green line is the NYC horizon (or the stage floor of sorts) and the red line is the ecliptic.
ipiccy_image (61).jpg
list of the astronomical alignments on 9/11/2001 detailed in the general order of earthly corresponding occurrence per the day, and then as they may have significance for the ‘age’:
Saturn is at the base of the right horn of Taurus. At approximately 6 AM on 9/10, the Moonwatcher is conjunct there along with Saturn and it moves towards the club of Orion,Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 1.jpg the hunter. At approximately 7AM on 9/11 the Moon arrives at the tip of the club aa4cef19a229440a9731fac321ff82c7 (1).jpg
ipiccy_image (63).jpg
The planet Jupiter is between his Gemini ‘twin’ sons, Castor and Pollux. He is there is perfect position to hear the plea of the divine Pollux to allow him to die with his ‘mortal’ twin, Castor, who has been attacked first.
ipiccy_image (62).jpg
the directors i use are kubrick lucas and nolan ,just the oz directors
the others don't interest me
napoleon

the use of oz schema from nolan in most of his films and his favourite films being the wizard of oz 2001 and star wars ,well ,then you see how remarkable a film interstellar was ,even upto the myth of viruses being let out ,you'll see
9_11-big-picture (3).png
but the heavens on 911 mirror star wars and star wars mirrors 911 24 years ahead ,i did skip to the end and tell you who built the models on 911 or shown the millenium fall-con spaceship but i didn'tknow how many were masons
ipiccy_image (65).jpg
ipiccy_image (64).jpg
i'm glad now like
napoleon

rachel wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:23 pm I was looking for something relating to Oz for you @napoleon, but I found this.

As Above, So Below

This, then, is the end-goal of Illuminism: To destroy earth, debase civilization, end pure spirituality, induce chaos on earth, and bring order according to Satan's Illuminati script. Earth is to be hell and hell on earth: As Above, So Below.

This is the meaning of the double-headed Eagle; the androgynous joining of man and woman; the mixing of the yin and yang; the checkerboard, black and white floors of the Masonic Lodges; the mirror images of the Rosicrucians; the sulphurous tale of Beauty and the Beast; the witches parable of the lovely lady vs. the crone on her broom; the Druid/Satanic/Catholic alternating of black and white priest vestments; the front and obverse (hidden) sides of the Great Seal of the United States; the reversing of the cross and the reading of the Lord's Prayer backwards in satanic worship, ad nauseam.

All fields, all things, must be reversed. Negative must be transmuted into positive. Bad will be good. Black shall be white. The ugly shall be adjudged beautiful and the beautiful is to be spoiled, scarred, and made repugnant and revolting. God shall be debased and Satan exalted.

Illuminism, therefore, is a system of dualism (thesis and antithesis) which cyclically repeats as synthesis results. Then, the conflicting forces of the duality cycle clash again, with synthesis being achieved once more. Always the synthesis, the temporary solution or form, is unfrozen, the process of two competing forces reignited, and the cycle is continued.

Double-Headed Eagle.jpg

Manly P. Hall, 33°, the 20th Century's most revered Masonic scholar, titled this "The Double-Headed Eagle, The Supreme Symbol," in his classic book, The Secret Teachings of All Ages.

Chaos begets order, but chaos ensues again, followed by order, and so on. The conflict of opposites leads finally to system equilibrium which is disturbed once again by renewed conflict, and a new, temporary stage of equilibrium is achieved. Ever upward, evolving until perfection. So, the Illuminist is a perfectionist ever changing, seeking more light as he travels down that yellow brick road to tomorrow.

As Bill and Hillary Clinton's favorite song intoned,
  • "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow."

"Everything must change," was the slogan of the Illuminists who sparked the French Revolution.
The Illuminists ruling America give us two political parties, Democrat and Republican (thesis and antithesis), both of which they control. But the conflict of these two opposites never leads to a real solution, only to a fluid, sketchy, "synthesis." Problems are never completely and satisfactorily resolved. The dualistic process is never ending. We are all citizens of "Neverneverland," and we don't even know it.

You know regarding Han Solo being Frozen and Unfrozen. You know water freezes at 0°C, well it's the difference between the 32° York Rite and the 33° Scottish Rite.

32.jpg

33.jpg

0.5555555555555555555555555...Hmm.
napoleon

another thing with hermes trismegistus and the as above so below ,is knowledge prior to anevent that can be expressed beforehand in myth ,thats why the fakeologist that said star wars is a modern myth still have not owned up to being as wrong as they could be, i am ashamed of the standards applied by some of the people i listened to

i can keep solving this shit over and over until atleast one person figures out its vampire hotel ,and theres no point returning till the shitbags are exposed so alls left is keeping on keeping on ,

i am glad someone rachel is paying a attention to me ,like i say the only ones effected by this should be the adept ,they can suck my dick
napoleon

The constellation of Gemini is made up of two twins: Castor and Pollux. Castor was the mortal son of King Tyndarus, while Pollux was the immortal son of Zeus. Both Castor and Pollux, being identical twins, were inseparable in their looks and actions. Castor was great horseman and Pollux was a great fighter. Together, they went with Jason on the Argo and saved the ship from a terrible storm. When Castor was killed in battle, Pollux pleaded with Zeus to bring him back. Zeus agreed to immortalize both Castor and Pollux, if they spend half of their time on the Earth and the other half amongst the stars in the heavens. Since then, when sailors saw these two stars together, they knew their journey would be prosperous. However, seeing only one star foretold bad luck.
Docking_Bay_94_SWI95 (1).jpg
Capturemmrtrmtm.jpg
the irony is the most visual distinctive stories ever 911 star wars and wizard of oz are not to be discussed in unison ,literally 3billion hits between them three movies ,and lil ol me is the only one pointing this out ,out of how many,yes see its all to easy
ipiccy_image (60).jpg
Aleister Crowley's primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001 mega ritual

no need for kevin bacon this is two degrees of separation ,or even predictable when using oz schema ,with two two steps from 911 plane numbers you get two oz ,one the crash site one the numbers ,within two steps of any 911 clue you get the answer ,its thrice as good and reliable ,wanna know ozmas backstory check out the 911 oz movie star wars ,spells it out perfectly ,all a big ouroboros eating and shitting its own answers back out,

liber oz
napoleon

jgb.JPG
earthly realm is 911 official story

heavenly realm is the constellations and wandering stars interaction

kingdom on earth is star wars as it shows both perfectly

pretty simple and this is tha main crux of the emerald tablets one story seen three diferent ways ,by three different minds
throw as many trannies in as you can ,i have a spaceship
napoleon

Rev 9:11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).
They+have+a+king+ruling+over+them,+who+is+the+angel+in+charge+of+the+abyss.jpg
so when the new boy comes forward with the truth about 911

hopefully you won't be fooled
to make an honest man deceptive because he does't want to upset the status quo ,was inevitable.

as i said years ago ,it's all hands on deck to cover this,you'd be surprized at the teams they got together .
ipiccy_image (28).jpg
ipiccy_image (42).jpg
the only way to trump napoleon ,is with a bunch of crackpots ,fundamental decievers with experience of avoiding one truth.

as above so below literally

“They didn’t know his name. They didn’t know where he came from. But they knew their lives had been saved by the man in the red bandana. “Apollyon” (Greek: ????????, Apollý?n) appear in the Bible as both a place of destruction and an archangel of the abyss. In the Hebrew Bible, abaddon is used with reference to a bottomless pit,His mother was joined on stage by Ling Young, one of the people Welles Crowther led to safety. vader abaddon killed younglings(children)

welles crowther he was the angel of the abyss and saved ling young,
not like vader angel from the pit who killed younglings,both same birthday ofcourse star wars premier obviously 1977
red bandanna man ,he,s abbaddon

remember america is the target ,and the masons greased the wheels of this deception ,hi boys i'm sorry i ruined your religion.

keep paying folks to ignore the blog this is getting fun