PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

ipiccy_image (4).jpg
ipiccy_image (5).jpg
two ruby slippers over the psi fi version of pyrotechnic holes left behind ,and the falling han ,only fittting if your gonna blame oz,,
ipiccy_image (6).jpg
well like i say this is millenium fall-con
who else do think was responsible for the magic ,i,m gonna guess the guy kubrick called ozma
if your gonna sell a fantasy , now you know how
napoleon

6H31xF.gif.mp4
(123.86 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
tumblr_a602d4cc442e8e1e04d871948c723436_3d5ca7d1_400 (1).gif
tumblr_a602d4cc442e8e1e04d871948c723436_3d5ca7d1_400 (1).gif (2.23 MiB) Viewed 2298 times
source (6).gif
6H31xF.gif.mp4
(123.86 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
napoleon

World-Trade-Center-Cross1 (1).jpg
images (37).jpg
images (37).jpg (8.27 KiB) Viewed 2291 times
GettyImages-502125203-edit (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg
napoleon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Kant
0 (4).jpg
The Emerald Tablet is said to be a tablet of emerald or green stone inscribed with the secrets of the universe, clues in the despcription isnt it , well now you see why they had to blame osama for the 2001 space odyssey that was 911, kubrick took you to oz ,star wars reacquainted you with space wizard of oz, and all the 911 imagery, and 911 was blamed on him,osama ,and covertly named him the wizard of oz, osama bin laden

best story ever ,they couldnt keep on with space lies and cold war ,so the invented terra-ism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schema_(K ... mpressions
images - 2022-06-04T212329.210.jpg
images - 2022-06-04T212329.210.jpg (15.41 KiB) Viewed 2281 times
i think the coded schema for the collapse of the twin towers is genius , : It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs. I've outrun Imperial starships. Not the local bulk cruisers mind you, I'm talking about the big Corellian ships now. She's fast enough for you old man.
the kessel run, lucas run lu-cas inversion cas-ul run , 12 par secs is a unit of time which is apt as the controlled demolition was a certain amount of time that needed to be disguised with the i.lm. collapse , lucas never made a mistake thinking a par sec was a unit of time and not distance,

and we know they throw conspiracy breadcrumbs like reporting the collapse of the salo-man brothers building demise before it was pulled.

well heres another ,do you think ozma(lucas)made a mistake by thinking a par sec was time ,i dont !! ,the entire star wars community does ,
You were a schemer, you had plans, and, uh, look where that got you. I just did what I do best. I took your little plan, and I turned it on itself

the millenium fall-con
napoleon

the millenium falcon spaceship is designed with so much magic and visual psychology story telling and it,s impact on society that admitting it,s existence as the alchemical vehicle for 911 and preconditioning children ,opens up such a door to a reality no houseclown can enter into having already taken the oath, star wars = 911 narrative and wizard of oz in space
lucas ,s turn is the best magic trick ever,the millenium fall-con became the ,millennium falcon , all 7 buildings made up the outline of our solo-mans temple ,CAN,T EVEN ADMIT THAT EXIST,S IF YOUR A HOUSECLOWN TRY IT ON A TRUSTED TRUTHER
images - 2022-06-04T230243.jpg
at one point inside the millenium fall-con (literal representation of the tower complex the 7 buildings that will collapse (two made of psi) there is, toto(chewbacca) judys friend,HER CO PILOT
dewbacca ,,c3po the tinman(opec - c3po)ends up in a sack (goldman sacks)
tumblr_o61hphwViY1us2txqo1_1280.jpg
is another toy made from 911 memorabilia,, r2d2 is merrel lynch building blue dome at the heart of all the action(christ) ,, luke and leia,, luke has the antenna from the trade towers leia is the other tower no antenna or (light saber) the antenna was half the light saber the other half was a camera flash lol

see why kubrick called 2001 a space odyssey ,

i never took an oath so i can just show you whats what ,first we solve 911 ,they were models made by i.l.m.right now
so we,ll do han-solo,s temple ,the millennium falcon,star wars and the millenium fall-con 7 buildings that collapsed ,existing in two worlds ,simultaneously with same acquaintances and carachters schema
the story of 911 and political repercussions already existed in billions of minds ,many of them childrens minds as a fairytail psi fi ,

the truth is though ozma was to blame again
in the world they control it was the truth.and they do control what people say and do, and your 911 truthers were just to deliver a story ,

napoleon

so choosing OZ as the turn or the schema is procedure when delivering set markers for the future ,all corporate and related to control of energy(what else is there)

and thus making blaming OZwald, COz, OZama all part of the story ,
the clues are plenty once the Oz schema is identified ,for instance in empire strikes back the tibana gas mine located on bespin is a schema of the soon to be taliban gas pipe line ,so the parameters are set oz must be visible number 1,it must relate to 911 sequence of events 2 have atleast one carachter from the real world 3
young jedi knights book cover_a0b581403211f4ca252d0559f8f394a8 (2).jpg
now remember i.l.m did the collapse their magic is done the following alchemy is based on knowing the who in the geopolitical world is in on the script.
my view see,s lando calrisian as sadam hussein a lothario womanizer who works on the outskirts of morality ,running tibana gas mine cloud city on planet bespin,after the death star is blown up in episode iv ,in episode the empire strikes back, we head to see sadam in afghanistan (looking for the wizard of oz)all the OZ schema is visible ruby slippers ,twister,named be-spin like a twister does hence were in OZ
young jedi knights book cover_a0b581403211f4ca252d0559f8f394a8 (1).jpg
this is how the brain sequences events ,also there is historical records religious history thats used as a narrative
Saddam has, on numerous occasions, called himself the “successor” to two of the most famous figures from Iraq’s history: the Neo-Babylonian king Nebuchadnezza
download - 2022-06-05T004603.521.jpg
download - 2022-06-05T004603.521.jpg (8.38 KiB) Viewed 2281 times
Nebuchadnezzar occupies a prominent place in the Hebrew Bible as the ... In 586 BCE, he laid the city waste, destroyed Solomon's Temple, modern day representative was the twin towers

they were gonna invade iraq no matter wether they found yellow (brick road) cake or not, religious reenactments are tight !!

are you familiar with the wizard of oz your directors that get lauded are
napoleon

this solomons seal ,on this you may see,the monolith over the planet like in 2001, you see a monolith with a sun above it ,theres also the death star firing ,and exploding,a tie fighter, symbol for tin-man jupiter and constellations
ipiccy_image (7).jpg
ROMAN NUMERALS IX-XI 911
photo_2022-06-05_09-37-56.jpg
napoleon

napoleon

Schemata that mediate between empirical (a posteriori) concepts or mathematical (pure sensuous) concepts and perceptions are similar to adapters. Just as adapters are devices for fitting together incompatible parts,
Capture56 (1).jpg
schemata connect empirical concepts with the perceptions from which they were derived. Schemata are rules for the production of images. As rules, they are related to concepts. As image–producers, they are related to perceptions. “While the concept belongs to the understanding and its instance to perception, the schema has, so to speak, a foot in either domain. THE MILLENIUM FALL-CON (911) AND LUCAS,S MILLENNIUM FALCON DO THIS.

Satyr_carrying_the_thyrsus (1).jpg

“Even more remarkable, however, is the fact that in order to understand the possibility of things as consequent upon the categories, and hence in order to establish the categories’ objective reality, we need not merely intuitions but indeed always outer intuitions.”[72] Since space is the form of all appearances of the outer senses, it may seem that space could serve as a schema. Indeed, any phenomenon that requires space, as well as time, as a form would also need a spatial schema. “This suggests that he may have thought at one point of recasting the Schematism argument in a fundamental way, by substituting space for time
dd7ms5y-11e8dd31-9073-4153-ac54-bf87e.jpg
napoleon

Return to Oz

The movie begins where The Wizard of Ozleft off. Dorothy is in her room and keeps thinking about the magical Land of Oz g-nome kings and wheelers
Luke skywalker
you remember luke ,lived in a cave ,lead the rebels attack on the spherical twin towers(,blew up the death star ),he had a twin they went to cloud city ,born on tatwin , became a jihad ,sorry jedi, disappeared when he died ,no he wasnt a suicide baumer,jihadis ,sorry jedi,s go up in smoke too.
9d8f8f04-059e-4dc4-bbf1-375e83482e14-mar-25-2020-17-06-46.gif
in all of the masonic hoaxes that take place there is a place of truth visually indicated a solomons temple
a place to extrapolate the truth, TO SEE BOTH VERSIONS OF THE TRUTH
firstly i,m so sorry i ruined your shit religion of lying to kids ,and grown ups, the Oz narrative is tiresome

i mean we know better than believing Oz is the bad guy again even if it,s the official lie every fucking time……don,t we? don,t we > still waiting
the millenium fall-con , masonic trade towers complex all 7 buildings made up the outline of our solo-mans temple the masonic towers turned cosmic fantasy, or kubricks 7 diamonds to the few paying attention
tumblr_ppvcr5nGMB1xi4ud3o6_500.gif
ozma,s baloon bin is laden , osama bin laden