PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

MV5BYjdjYWVlYzktYmI3Ni00ZWZjLTlmYjctMGQ1YTk4YTI4ZmY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI1OTE4MDY@.jpg
Goodbye Stranger(suicide bombers prayer)

It was an early morning yesterday
I was up before the dawn
And I really have enjoyed my stay
But I must be moving on
Like a king without a castle
Like a queen without a throne
I'm an early morning lover
And I must be moving on
Now I believe in what you say
Is the undisputed truth
44c2dbc6-fe42-43bb-9cae-3142ac537866.gif
But I have to have things my own way
To keep me in my youth
Like a ship without an anchor
Like a slave without a chain
Just the thought of those sweet ladies
Sends a shiver through my veins
And I will go on shining
Shining like brand new
I'll never look behind me
My troubles will be few
Goodbye stranger it's been nice
Hope you find your paradise
Tried to see your point of view
Hope your dreams will all come true
Goodbye Mary, goodbye Jane
Will we ever meet again
Feel no sorrow, feel no shame
Come tomorrow, feel no pain
Sweet devotion (Goodby Mary)
It's not for me (Goodbye Jane)
Just give me motion (Will we ever)
To set me free (Meet again)
In the land and the ocean (Feel no sorrow)
Far away (Feel no shame)
It's the life I've chosen (Come tomorrow)
Every day (Feel no pain)
So goodbye Mary (Goodbye, Mary)
So goodbye Jane (Goodbye, Jane)
Will we ever (Will we ever)
Meet again (Meet again)
Now some they do and some they don't
And some you just can't tell
And some they will and some they won't
With some it's just as well
You can laugh at my behaviour
And that'll never bother me
Say the devil is my saviour
But I don't pay no heed
And I will go on shining
Shining like brand new
I'll never look behind me
My troubles will be few
Goodbye, stranger, it's been nice
Hope you find your paradise
Tried to see your point of view
Hope your dreams will all come true
Goodbye Mary, goodbye Jane
Will we ever meet again
Feel no sorrow, feel no shame
Come tomorrow, feel no pain
Sweet devotion (Goodbye, Mary)
It's not for me (Goodbye, Jane)
Just give me motion (Will we ever)
To set me free (Meet again)
In the land and the ocean (Feel no sorrow)
Far away (Feel no shame)
It's the life I've chosen (Come tomorrow)
Every day (Feel no pain)
So now I'm leaving (Goodbye, Mary)
Got to go (Goodbye, Jane)
Hit the road (Will we ever)
I'll say it once again (Meet again)
Oh, yes, I'm leaving (Feel so sorrow)
Got to go (Feel no shame)
Got to go (Come tomorrow)
I'm sorry, I must dash (Feel no pain)
So goodbye Mary (Goodbye, Mary)
So goodbye Jane (Goodbye, Jane)
Will we ever (Will we ever)
Meet again? (Meet again)
Go and believe it
I've got to go
CIA-veroeffentlicht-umfangreiches-Archiv-Osama-bin-Ladens_reference_4_3.jpg
napoleon

when your translating ,wether its words into objects or verbally hteres that recall, well that is based in objective reality ,and its pretty much the same when they pulled off 911 .the artistocrats celebration on that day was knowing when each tower would fall the hq building 7premature demise and the solo-man 7 returning etc ,so knowing the stories in advance wether its setting up al qa eda for twenty years prior or the mirroring of the stars all these events are firstly copied from the star allignments that day onto the 911 events ,the turn or metaphysical bridge was the films star wars ,it just mirrored everything perfectly ,
carbon_freeze_in_jabba_s_palace_by_kondaspeter1_d910duz-fullview.jpg
heres the solomon brothers building

ofcourse the luke skywalker is a good version of ozma bin laden programming is that obvious its hard to ignore ,but as ive shown you the terminology from star wars is quite literally translated to what your eyeswould pick up when watching 911 on tv , not a suggestion actual representation using ozmosis,oz,thoth hermes trismagistus the thrice great ,shout out to smj , hermes trismegistus this slippery bitch and his way of thinking fits all three worlds

as above so below but you work out the translation from heaven to earth then you got yourself a story

the millenium fall-con

fits the solomons seal star of david in heaven as they lied to you by telling you the truth ozma was to blame.
fits the ground story to ozama bin laden the wizard of oz was to blame ,,dont believe us wait till you see shanksville.
fits the star wars oz characters story to doesnt it two twins head to cloud city soloman gets frozen only to return for the jihad , i do like how soloman gets his vision back (THE DUST SETTLES FROM THE COLLAPSE CLOUD) only to stare into
ipiccy_image (17).jpg
ipiccy_image (17).jpg
the remnants of the towers ,ozmosis
i have no problem believing the artistocrats had this sequence of events down before star wars and especially the empire strikes back as thats the one where the twins head to cloud city and solo-man gets frozen (towers fall and building 7 is enveloped in smoke)
911wtc1blowupconcretefull.jpg
napoleon

giphy.gif
giphy.gif (962.74 KiB) Viewed 263 times
4c8f73b4394ae11f52e3d1c4a0dada29.jpg
4c8f73b4394ae11f52e3d1c4a0dada29.jpg
napoleon

kubrick didn,t need oz in his 2001 space odyssey a few things to pack before we get to oz,the journey implied it enough , from kubricks version of dorothy,s ruby slipper heel clicks,(the stargate smh) to the tin men heading for a giant tinman with a heart (jupiter),even rain-bowmans quilt had yellow bricks ,and any dumb cunt knows flying monkeys are straight outa oz,(nasa)yellow blue and red space suits ,fucking emerald city in the tycho crater-binary star sytem-heading our way on the millenium ,tatooine binary suns birth of ozma skywalker ? as marked by the monolith (hilton)surrounded by a yellow brick rd new york yellow cabs ,and three tinmen having lunchpail rations yeah i reckon throwing oz in might have been too much,

the millenium falcon spaceship is designed with so much magic and visual psychology story telling and it,s impact on society that admitting it,s existence as the alchemical vehicle for 911 and preconditioning children ,opens up such a door to a reality no houseclown can enter into having already taken the oath, star wars = 911 narrative and wizard of oz in space
lucas ,s turn is the best magic trick ever,the millenium fall-con became the ,millennium falcon , all 7 buildings made up the outline of our solo-mans temple

,lucas ,s turn is the best magic trick ever, at one point inside the millenium fall-con (literal representation of the tower complex the 7 buildings that will collapse (two made of psi) there is, toto(chewbacca) han solo,s toto-judys friend(johnjutchense her toto),,, the tinman(opec - c3po)ends up in a sack (goldman sacks)r2d2 merrel lynch building blue dome at the heart of all the action ,, luke and leia,, luke has the antenna from the trade towers leia no antenna or (light saber)and han solo sat in his cockpit which is building 7 the solo-man building, both returned for the finale,

kubrick initiated the pledge(2001 space odyssey) cosmism and masonry combining ,and having seen star wars and empire strikes back he knew the programming going on,thats why he calls george lucas the new ozma(ergo the official story is true (genius), and the chilling twins saying come and play with us danny ,is just a private joke-r about the toys from star wars,mind tricks dont work on me im a toydarian, no kidding the arrogant twat lucas called a species that didnt fall pray to the force mind control of a jedi a toydarian,alluding to the millenium fall-con 7 buildings that will usher in the dawn of man terra-ism

“The Pledge” in this trick “The Pledge” was 2001 space odyssey showing gullible apes with a bone clubs evolving and exploring space,flying monkeys in oz
The second act is called “The Turn”. The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you’re looking for the secret… but you won’t find it, because of course you’re not really looking. You don’t really want to know. You want to be fooled.

“the turn”
in this case “the turn” is the movie star wars not only does it mirror the events of the millenium fall-con ,and has counterparts for all the important stories of that day
if your gullible enough to think jane stanley and the bbc was a mistake then you really shouldnt be reading this , but if you know why this particular breadcrumb or private joke-r is there because ive shown ya ...good for you
yes its solomons temple again where they tell you the truth ,as above so below !!

The Emerald Tablet is said to be a tablet of emerald or green stone inscribed with the secrets of the universe, clues in the despcription isnt it speculum of hermetic magic bullshit , well now you see why they had to blame osama for the 2001 space odyssey that was 911, kubrick took you to oz ,star wars reacquainted you with space wizard of oz, and all the 911 imagery, and 911 was blamed on him,osama ,and covertly named him the wizard of oz, osama bin laden,ozma was of course kubricks nickname for george lucas,thats why the shining is a fucked up wizard of oz ,about a boy who see traumatising images in a hotel ,sounds like kubrick pointing to the millenium hilton to me for a reflection of truth ,thats fucking what theyre there for ,we see it with our apes in the basin ,we saw it afterwards with our apes in the basin and everything inbetween was in star wars ,a true 2001 space odyssey.

and with the help of epic films with memorable scenes children got the story of osama bin laden (ozma) ozmosis

The Cowardly Lion and Chewbacca, The Tin Woodsman and C–3PO (both enjoy some oil for their joints) and the unintelligible Toto and R2-D2 (Two-Two). And where Dorothy follows Toto when he runs away, Luke follows R2.D2
and that that’s how he came up with Luke’s friends and companions. Take one quick look at The Wizard of Oz, and you’ll find the exact same pattern in Dorothy’s companions of Toto, The Scarecrow, The Tin Woodsman and The Cowardly Lion. Dorothy and Luke’s last names are even conceptually similar, descriptive and evocative, rather than plain old boring ‘Smith’; Dorothy Gale, whose life is changed by a tornado, and Luke Skywalker, whose destiny lies in the stars.

""i believe whatever doesnt kill you simply makes you stranger""
trauma has a name ,oz
napoleon

The monolith aliens left behind one of the largest monoliths discovered, in the Jovian System. Upon discovering the monolith, so as he see the solomons seal in space on 2001 ,David Bowman enters a Star Gate that ports him into a replica of a Hotel Room.

welcome to astanaley kubrickland
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetic_ ... olden_Dawn
Here Rain-Bowman ages quickly, from an older man dressed in black to a very elderly man in a white robe. After the assumption of his death, Bowman reincarnates into a Star Child entering the womb of space.

see why its acceptable for masons to pretend the collapse is real ,same as moonlanding,dont accept their bullshit

In the novel, the Hotel Room included a TV which featured channels and programs that the Jovian Monolith picked up around the time TMA-1 was discovered on the moon. same concept as george lucas had for the original journal of the whills ,do what thou will ha

With its stark white walls, luminous floor and ornate Renaissance decor fit for Louis XVI, the room is instantly recognisable
Louis XVI
Reign 10 May 1774 – 21 September 1792
Coronation 11 June 1775 Reims Cathedral
Predecessor Louis XV
Successor Louis XVII (as disputed King of France) Napoleon I (as Emperor) Louis XVIII (as de facto King of France)
bowmans final resting place in 2001
What is the room at the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey?
Image result for 2001 space odyssey louis 16
The Hotel Room anomaly is a replica of a hotel room that serves as a temporary location, in unknown space and time, for David Bowman to make his evolutionary transformation from flesh and blood into an energy being, force ghost
even a yellow brick road quilt symbolizing the alchemical journey to oz . Little is known about the precise origins of the Chamber of Reflection. There is some consensus that it first appeared in France around 1750,
bbbb.png
and the Hermetic nature of its symbolism indicates the direct or indirect influence of the Rosicrucians. Author and occultist Robert Ambelain goes as far as suggesting that the Rosicrucians deliberately infiltrated Masonic lodges in order to spread their ideas. Rosicrucian degrees appeared in some French rites during the second half of the eighteenth century]Commonest in the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the French Rite,

Luke Skywalker: You don’t believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I’ve flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I’ve seen a lot of strange stuff, but I’ve never seen anything to make me believe there’s one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There’s no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. It’s all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense

now you see why i am the captain of the millenium fall-con
i,m literally saying the same shit to houseclowns daily
6c66c4c7165642eb2298f014c98780c4 (1).jpg
Attachments
f6f3f3c7db348645d02f41439709c041.jpg
napoleon

so why are the ludicrous acheivements, events, wonders accepted by seemingly intelligent people ,they are not they are paid to push bullshit ,will it change , why should it
cbb37b_b4573dc3e520469482345aa88b6c94de_mv2 (1).jpg
you have nothing of substance lil ol me has ruined that fake and gay 911 angle ,shown ya who made 911 and the magic involved in inserting it into the gullibles minds ,your sleepers can,t handle a little dig either
,better go fund me a hitman before i get mic.d up and chastize the fucking lot of you
open-uri20150608-27674-o8evok_f1476610.jpg
One-World-Trade-Center-ANP-1024x683.jpg
shall i set up a poll ,better still just get ab to ask you all individually ,or shall i rely on the doggedness of truthers hhhaaa

the pole is not to piss up as i have been for years ,maybe i should apply some force
napoleon

some stories arent
uy.jpg
uy.jpg (27.64 KiB) Viewed 236 times
,,,,;;,,;.jpg
where did the rubble go ? nowhere you were shown the remnants of the pyrotechnics collapse,which had to collapse in the estimated time less than 12 parsecs ,judy wood and her directed energy weapon also introduced dustification to explain the appearance of multiple tonne beams floating outwards , only an idiot watches the collapse and expects to see rubble ,after all they turned to dust before they hit the ground, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the second manhattan project
IMG_0018 (1) (2).jpg
follow the yellow brick road
napoleon

now would you expect to see any rubble from them ,no me neither ,would they show you real ground zero
,why not ,the idea of emptying them is in a book form and partially backs up the idiocracy of september 11 fireworks display even being accepted ,like the moon landing there,s houseclowns that will never even entertain the idea of the moon landing being fake, lifetime actors
its funny the last thing psinema goers saw before 2OZ0 reset was rai ,n , bow staff in quarantine eating rations climbing through the remnants of the twin towers only to finish up in the ONE trade tower grasping a green tecnological pyramid,biometric crypto ONE trade tower is massive hermetic syringe
incidentally if r2d2 is the israel blue dome then BB8 doesnt half resemble a ukrainian cathedral domed ceiling ,oh and star wars iv starts with the one trade tower in silhouette doesnt it,
download_-_2022-05-26T130547.138-removebg-preview.png
download_-_2022-05-26T130547.138-removebg-preview.png (50.12 KiB) Viewed 233 times
remember the millenium fall-con was the hermetic towers replaced by cosmist syringe,
napoleon

same story just the sequels show a visceral depiction of the rise of the new age seems feminine questionable heritage rapor with tech, sounds like astana
young jedi knights book cover_a0b581403211f4ca252d0559f8f394a8 (2).jpg
young jedi knights book cover_a0b581403211f4ca252d0559f8f394a8 (1).jpg
yanick-dusseault-starwarsforceawakens-040.jpg
reckon that taliban -tibana pipeline will secure lando oz loadsa space bucks, set up a few front famillies of a certainheritage ,right through the terra-ist countries ,embarrassing
napoleon

1002507531-photo-u1.jpg
See You Next Wednesday
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
See You Next Wednesday is a recurring gag in most of the films directed by John Landis, usually referring to a fictional film that is rarely seen and never in its entirety. Each instance of See You Next Wednesday in Landis's films seems to be a completely different film.

Landis got the title See You Next Wednesday from the 1968 movie 2001: A Space Odyssey. It is the last line spoken by Frank Poole's father during Poole's video letter from his parents.[1