PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

db45203991917218604a176c72dd9e6b.gif
wizard_oz-main-cast.jpg
now remember george is selling 911 imagery and events including the star of david allignment (solomons seal) that appeared in 2001 space odyssey ,pretty blatant foreshadowing including the fucking same year ,this star of david is in star wars as the deathstar fires and planet names alderaan too close to alderbaran isn't it allignment and ofcourse it's destruction ,

this allignment happened above new york on that day.
obviously the pirate ship is the millenium fall-con ,hence the twin tower complex becomes the famous spaceship
a story of celestial twins as covertly as possible ,ozmosis is the delivery method ,using oz characters

and what better way than something in a dream or a memory long since gone ,it's all so familiar isn't it george lucas you sneaky sneaky sneaky genius ,and like most magic tricks they need to be sold to you gullible apes ,and you are gullible

well now you know
and now you see why they gave hermes an ozcar after he died .Hermes Trismegistus is a legendary Hellenistic figure that originated as a syncretic combination of the Greek god Hermes and the Egyptian god Thoth.
napoleon

now this secret 911 story was traded by the flying apes for the flat earth secret ,basically they let the flat earth secret out via masons houseclowns ,on the proviso that 911 remain a mystery that everyone agrees on , after all it will be the backbone of future vitriol and how you gague your "truthers" ,well i'm sorry girls , but 911 was completed years before 2001 ,as i have proven ,all the ingredients were in your monkey brain ,they just needed stirring
Little is known about the precise origins of the Chamber of Reflection. There is some consensus that it first appeared in France around 1750, and the Hermetic nature of its symbolism indicates the direct or indirect influence of the Rosicrucians. Author and occultist Robert Ambelain goes as far as suggesting that the Rosicrucians deliberately infiltrated Masonic lodges in order to spread their ideas. Rosicrucian degrees appeared in some French rites during the second half of the eighteenth century (see main article Rosicrucianism). The form of the chamber has hardly changed since then, with minor variations across jurisdictions.[2][3]

and the new dawn can suck my dick

,this is easy to prove by talking to any old shill about the collapse of the towers and offering them my solution ,which predicts oz schema or judy wood and the oz schema used in selling 911 and the millenium fall-con . god i have made 911 interesting have't i .

or the millenium fall-con solo-man building n all
ipiccy_image (50).jpg
ipiccy_image (49).jpg
because i am beyond planes on 911 ,ive told ya who filmed the fucking movie and why you still hear a houseclowns 911 explanation,and shown the interpretation of the lights in the sky are the reason for all this bullshit .

not one person has added to 911 in fakeologist in a decade have they ?,the place is stale ,so lets get to the point ,if i have to listen to dorothy saying he believes in no planes on 911 ,then you need some weapons or real questions for these muppets , go through shanksville ,figure out why the crash site is a witch or why they put a boulder over it that lookss like dorothy's house , i made 911 predictable ergo for the gullible apes that means i solved the cunt,no mystery girls
photo_2022-12-01_16-51-47.jpg
cos your level of trust has fallen to the level of satire
napoleon

86775b3048e3717cd31c30956a902bb0.jpg
111420-1532336916.jpg
ipiccy_image (53).jpg
our heroes journey is the same as on the screen representation of 911 ,thats called ozmosis girls ,from the new ozma george lucas

it's no mistake this secret delivery method is praised and disguised after all there were no planes on 911 ,sorry i'm taking the piss ,no planes psiriously what kind of show are you girls pputting on.
theres a reason star wars mirrors psi-nema ,
napoleon

fortress2.jpg
fortress2starwars.jpg
the-hidden-fortress-md-web.jpg
Lucas, who was a Kurosawa fan at film school, has insisted Hidden Fortress was not his favourite of the director’s films. But, in an interview for the British Film Institute's 2001 DVD of Hidden Fortress, he recalled that “as I was beginning to write the screenplay and put it together, I remembered the one thing that had really struck me about Hidden Fortress and I was really intrigued by was the fact that the story was told from the lowest characters ...

aswell as hiding the twin tower complex in plain sight ,in star wars
The Star Wars films are actually the story of the radicalization of Luke Skywalker. From introducing him to us in A New Hope (as a simple farm boy gazing into the Tatooine sunset), to his eventual transformation into the radicalized insurgent of Return of the Jedi (as one who sets his own father’s corpse on fire and celebrates the successful bombing of the Death Star)dancing with ewoks .When we first meet Luke Skywalker, he’s an orphaned farm boy with barely any friends, living with his Aunt B-eru and Uncle O-wen,(O.B) and wanting to join the Galactic Academy like all the other guys his age. You see, Luke didn’t become a space terrorist overnight

The two characters also become surrounded by familiar companions.
Chewbacca steps in for the Cowardly Lion
C–3PO steps in for The Tin Man (and both enjoy some oil for their joints early in each film! "Thank the maker")
R2-D2 steps in for Toto. Both don't speak English and one could argue that R-TWO D TWO is a play on TO TO.

It is very important to bear in mind that the duo of R2 and C3PO were directly inspired by characters from The Hidden Fortress, so don't think Lucas is wholly copying from Oz.
The Cowardly Lion and Chewbacca, The Tin Woodsman and C–3PO (both enjoy some oil for their joints) and the unintelligible Toto and R2-D2 (Two-Two). And where Dorothy follows Toto when he runs away, Luke follows R2.D2
and that that’s how he came up with Luke’s friends and companions. Take one quick look at The Wizard of Oz, and you’ll find the exact same pattern in Dorothy’s companions of Toto, The Scarecrow, The Tin Woodsman and The Cowardly Lion. Dorothy and Luke’s last names are even conceptually similar, descriptive and evocative, rather than plain old boring ‘Smith’; Dorothy Gale, whose life is changed by a tornado, and Luke Skywalker, whose destiny lies in the stars.

who blew up the twin towers ,osama ,who blew up the deathstar luke skywalker by ozmosis this becomes ozma bin laden ,inversion therapy setting an archetype in the minds of the gullible apes
gullible arent you
napoleon

remember the metaphysical ozma ie the ozmosis programming was literal from me ,this from these chaps is the source material and it's origins in liber oz from crowley
Murch began to fall behind schedule, and there was further pressure from the studio, leading to Murch being fired as director for a short period.[6] George Lucas and other high profile filmmakers including Francis Ford Coppola supported Murch in discussions with the studio, and Murch was reinstated and finished the film.

coppola and lucas had american oztrope
American Zoetrope (also known as Omni Zoetrope from 1977 to 1980 and Zoetrope Studios from 1980 until 1990) is a privately run American film production company, centered in San Francisco, California and founded by Francis Ford Coppola and George Lucas.
Cafe_Zoetrope_Building.jpg
Opened on December 12, 1969,[1] the studio has produced not only the films of Coppola (including Apocalypse Now, Bram Stoker's Dracula and Tetro), but also George Lucas's pre-Star Wars film (THX 1138), as well as many others by avant-garde directors such as Jean-Luc Godard, Akira Kurosawa, Wim Wenders and Godfrey Reggio. American Zoetrope was an early adopter of digital filmmaking, including some of the earliest uses of HDTV.[citation needed]

sorry zoetrope at the time oz trope zoetrope don't matter anymore does it
napoleon

oh and its worth a listen to the return to oz discussion ,at 34 mins jay ask's who.d win in a fight dorothy or alice

i think i can answer that eternal question
a kick ass nun with a stick
i show magic
others speculate it's existance
napoleon

Thelemic analysis of Star Wars
Old usenet post. Subject: George Lucas a disciple of Aleister Crowley? From: Cavalorn - Newsgroups: alt.gothic - (source). Thelemic references in the Star Wars trilogy:

Crowley's secret name in the OTO was supposed to have been 'Phoenix' and the symbol of the Rebel Alliance is a stylised phoenix.

Crowley was OHO of the Order of Oriental Templars (OTO) and Lucas' original name for the Jedi Knights was the Jedi Templars.From the Book of the Law, dictated to Crowley: 'the obeah and the wanga, the work of the wand and the work of the sword, these he shall learn and teach.' Obeah = Obi. Wanga = Wan. Thus, Obi-Wan. And what device is a wand one moment and a sword the next? A lightsaber, of course; and the relevance of 'learn and teach' is obvious, since Obi-Wan is the teacher.

Vader's sabre is red, the colour of the sphere of Geburah, or Severity: Obi-Wan's is blue, the colour of its opposing sphere, Chesed or Mercy.

Crowley makes references to 'the dwarf insane yet crafty' who is the source of true Wisdom, obviously a reference to Yoda.
The greatest ordeal in Crowley's A.'.A.'. system is the 'crossing of the abyss'. One reaches the brink of a great gulf and must either surrender everything one is and jump, or remain behind to become a 'black brother' or 'brother of the left hand path'. The 'crossing of the abyss' is foreshadowed in A New Hope, at the point at which Luke and Leia swing over the chasm, but is actually achieved in full in Empire Strikes Back, at the climax of the film.

In the climax of Empire, Luke's right hand is severed at the wrist, implying that he must take the left hand path and turn to the Dark Side, i.e. become a 'black brother'. Faced with the choice of crossing the Abyss or turning to the 'Left Hand Path', Luke chooses to jump, which is the act that redeems him from a future of corruption.

This website is filled with educated guesses as to what might have influenced George Lucas when he created the original Star Wars trilogy. The question is never where Lucas found his inspirations, but rather how he wove them together with such intelligence, insight and compassion. What gives a story the power to touch us? How does the imagination work?
How did George Lucas create Star Wars?

A critic might say "Oh, Lucas combined Flash Gordon with Akira Kurosawa, threw in some science fiction novels, comic books, The Wizard of Oz, and sewed it all up with Joseph Campbell's ideas on the structure of myth." And Lucas did do all those things, but that can't be the final answer. Why? Every storyteller would like to connect with people as deeply as Lucas did with Star Wars, and everyone has access to the same raw materials. If the process was really so obvious and simple, wouldn't every story be just as good?
For those of us trying to write a story we like as much as Star Wars, how do we even begin? Perhaps the answer lies in Basho's suggestion: "Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought."
maul.jpg
Maybe the key to becoming a skillful storyteller isn't imitation of the storytellers who have influenced us most, but figuring out what they were trying to achieve, then reaching for the same goal ourselves.
D_NQ_NP_879247-MLB51011479310_082022-V.jpg
D_NQ_NP_879247-MLB51011479310_082022-V.jpg (23.7 KiB) Viewed 178 times
napoleon

funny and true ,watch the first 5 mins
napoleon

watch
062313_return-to-oz-george-lucas-1 (1).jpg
napoleon