PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

[/quote][/quote]
download - 2020-07-15T102050.606.png
napoleon

This week I tackle the poetry in Ridley Scott’s Blade Runner and specifically the use of William Blake’s poem, America: A Prophecy. I will also talk about the use of myth, and the “Tears in the Rain” soliloquy as an iconic echo of the Blake poem.

Blade Runner is an 1982 epic Sci-fi film noir, directed by Ridley Scott and scripted by Hampton Fancher and David Peoples. Set in 2019 it is the epic tale of a ‘Blade Runner’ Deckard (Harrison Ford) whose job is to gun down 6 ‘replicants’ (bio engineered androids) used as ‘slaves’ for human’s needs e.g. mining, fighting or sex. Replicants have escaped from a spaceship, reeked havoc and threatened the company that created them (the Tyrell Corporation). The replicants are both fierce and childlike, with only four years of life to make sense of themselves. Their leader is Roy Batty (Rutger Hauer) and he wants more life, more time.

Just like humans, the replicants, conscious of their mortality, want answers from their creators. When Roy and Leon (another replicant), arrive at the place where their eyes are created by Hannibal Chew, Roy misquotes the famous British poet and visionary William Blake;

“Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc.” (In Blake’s actual quote the angels rise from the fires of Orc rather than fall.)

The quote is from Blake’s America: A Prophecy (1793) a narrative poem consisting of two parts, a 37-line section titled “Preludium” and a 226-line section “A Prophecy.” It has long, unrhymed lines inspired in part by Homer and the iambic pentameters of Milton. It is huge in scope, dark and action packed, much like the film.

Roy Batty sees himself as a fallen angel, he’s a rebel, maybe more powerful then his creator. He’s rebelling against the state of things in a fundamental way. It is such a human thing to do, mythologise. Blake’s poetry is steeped in creating new gods. In the poem America: A Prophecy, Blake created a new pantheon with Britain as the old god King– (the Tyrell corporation or even humanity) against the new angels (America) and the Orc. It isn’t The Lord of the Rings Orcs. The Orc here is the son of the creator god in Blake’s poem. Blake’s echoes Milton’s Paradise Lost but using the allegory of the revolutionary spirit of the new world

Similar to Blade Runner’s Deckard and Batty, both the King and the ‘Orc’ of the poem think each other to be the anti Christ. Blake’s new myth is a formula for all revolutions, where the dragon is slayed by a messiah. Blade Runner as a film also creates an epic cinematic mythological drama, where Deckard (depending on the which cut of the film you watch) is a new Adam and Batty, is a doomed fallen Angel.

It is important that Hauer reversed Blake’s ‘rise’ with ‘fall’ because the quote occurs when Roy sees the creator of his eyes. Roy; a mechanical man can quote poetry, and controls his narrative destiny. To ‘rise’ he would be a devil from below mankind, but he sees himself as ‘super-being’ whose eyes saw ‘C Beams off the Tannhauser Gates’. It is this consciousness that makes Batty so compelling as the poetry loving replicant, a new god. Why is to ‘burn with the fires of Orc’ so important to Batty? He is Orc, the son of the creator, in Blake’s poem – the agent of revolution. Like Blake’s angels, Batty also feels love and howls like a wolf when his lover Pris is killed. Some of Blake’s words seem to narrate the film’s emotion;

“O what limb-rending pains I feel! thy fire and my frost/ Mingle in howling pains, in furrows by thy lightnings rent./This is eternal death, and this the torment long foretold.”

“Devourer of thy parent, now thy unutterable torment renews.”

It is raining when we first meet Deckard and it rains in Roy Batty’s final scene. Deckard and Roy Batty (Rutger Hauer) are pitted against each other, angel to their devil, both struggle with dislocation, communion and existence itself.

Rutger Hauer’s role as poet of Blade Runner can not be underestimated. Hauer is on record for saying he felt the script was over written and not that great. It was Hauer that decided to use the Blake quote, to cast Batty as the angel, it was Hauer’s poetic sensibilities that edited his own script into what many (including top poet Don Patterson) regard as great poetry. In an interview talking about Blade Runner, Don Patterson noted the iambic patterning of Roy Batty’s ‘Tears in the Rain’ speech, and his pleasing use of specific details such as ‘attack ships’ and ‘C Beams’ even though we don’t know what they are. Here is a link to the iconic transcendent scene.

The rhythmic language here echoes words from Blake’s America.

“Crouch howling before their caverns deep like skins dry’d in the wind.”

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe… Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion… I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain… Time to die.911

when you solve 911 ,star wars blade runner everything else fits ,including the replicant terrorists william blakesque monologue tears in the rain, now remember sadams bio was part biblical nebudchadnezzar because he destroyed solomons temple and mirrored blakes nebudchadnezzar who finished his days like sadam a wildman in a hole

the trigger for 911 was an allignment of aldebaran , Pleiades through osiris belt all the way to sirius the rainbow star

God continues in verses 31-33, “Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades or
loose Orion’s belt? Can you bring out the signs of the zodiac” (the

Mazzaroth) “in their season or guide Aldebaran and its train?” (Aldebaran in AlderAAn-HAL
the brightest star in Taurus, the Bull that pulls or leads the zodiac across the sky.

Do you proclaim the rules that govern the heavens, or determine
the laws of nature on earth?” The RSV reads “Do you know the ordinances of
the heavens? Can you establish their rule on the earth?”

when aldebaran lines up with kesil hebrew for (orion) through to sirius

i deciphered blade runner and tears in the rain ,also did you know aldebaran is the tune in blade runner
napoleon

napoleon

ipiccy_image - 2024-03-12T215938 (7).jpg
9_11-big-picture (2) (1) (6) (3) (1) (2).jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-09-28T195932.809.jpg
napoleon

326697bfc543676eb1dbfedbe74e8f15.gif
Zhora's gunshot wounds are both on her shoulder blades. The result makes her look like an angel whose wings have been cut off. Zhora uses serpent that "once corrupted man" in her performance.
Revelation 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: This angel is described as “another” angel. The word “another” or “allos” in Greek means “another of the same kind”
. Another mighty angel translated “strong”
memories_of_rutger_oelsen_hauer__january_23__1944_by_unknownmord_ddd0hyj-pre.jpg
Nearing the end of his life, Roy creates a stigmata by driving a nail into his hand, and becomes a Christ-like figure by sacrificing himself for Deckard. Upon his death a dove appears
who's your favourite mirror director of the sky on sep 11 2001 ,lucas ,scott,kubrick all mirror the heavens aligning that day
napoleon

In the Adeptus Minor Ceremony of the Golden Dawn the tomb of Christian Rosencreutz has another name: “This place was entitled by our still more ancient Fratres and Sorores, the Tomb of Osiris Onnophris, the Justified One,crowley translates this as do what thou wilt
“Universal Unity”

The Fama tells us that when the Rosicrucian Brotherhood rediscovered the tomb of their founder, their appeared to their sight a vault of seven sides. In the center was a circular altar engraved with figures and words, which was set over the sarcophagus of Christian Rosencreutz wherein the uncorrupted body lay. Triangles were inscribed within the ceiling and the floor. The room was illuminated by a “second sun” while the floor contained the names of the “inferior Governors” or infernal spirits. Each of the seven walls of CRC’s tomb was divided into ten squares which in turn were inscribed with several figures and sentences. Each wall also had a door for a chest which contained “diverse things” including books, parchments, looking glasses, bells, burning lamps, songs, and the Minutum Mundum or “small Universe.” In other words, what the vault contained was the whole of the Rosicrucian secrets and mysteries. But why were all these “diverse things” described as a summary of the “Universal Unity”?

The Rosicrucian texts often describe the idea of the “Universal Unity.” “Omnia ab Uno,” (All from One) is one of the sayings of the Rosicrucians. It expresses the idea that God is One—an undividable Whole—and that everything in the cosmos has evolved from this One Eternal Source. The various activities of Life, which we see in the universe around us, are simply the various forms of the manifestations of God. This Creative Power of God, or the substance of Light and Life, is sometimes called the Logos, the Word, or Christ.

so now we see what the 7 buildings of j tobin were ,the seven walled tomb of rosencreuz ,and we even see omnia ab uno all from one ,professor oz's version e pluribus unum ,theres no plaza like home ,the chamber of reflection degree of rosicrudianism

“Compass of the Wise” as well as the seven-pillared House of Wisdom, complete with the seven planets, the four elements, and various Masonic and alchemical symbols. As the Universal Unity manifested itself into the cosmos, it assumed various forms, qualities, and functions. Therefore it appears to the outside observer as a multiple variety of unrelated objects, forms, energies, or substances. It often appears as a series of dualities. And yet to Rosicrucians, alchemists, and mystics, all these forms and powers are essentially One Unified Whole.
heres kubrick;s reflection of september 11th 33 years ahead
ipiccy_image - 2023-12-31T105939.342.jpg
aldebaran was the trigger for 911 through osiris ,why so sirius ,now you know.enyas song for blade runner also called aldebaran
ridley had to use the name blade runner the blade runner title was imperitive for scot to use as he had already decided one of the visual primers from chamber of reflection complex twin towers was the blade runner window cleaning machine, which had a spinner at the top of the towers to raise and lower it.

what are the flying cars called in blade runner ?spinners,and how do they take off …….exactly the same as the miniatures collapse .

what is deckers job ?replicant detection did you spot the miniature towers on 911 ?

how about the millenium falcon in blade runner
blade runner title was imperitive for scot to use as he had already decided one of the visual primers from the tower collapse and complex was the blade runner window cleaning machine,

and lets not forget the kamikaze dressed gaff,hints at suicide accidents ?
all too easy to decipher even from a riddley scott

off world with the towers in front is a hat tip to the millenium fall-con ,which is a hat tip to the masonic towers solo-mans temple going down during the star of david or solomons seal illusion on 911 ,scott even stood the millennium falcon up as a skyscraper ,didnt light it well enough ,the nerds caught it.oz-mosis is a bitch
so now you know why blade runner narrative is what it is ,nothing to do with original nourse novel ,it was the title scott wanted ,the window cleaning machine the blade runner ,and that's why the cars in blade runner look the way they do and takeoff like the collapsing miniatures from 911 ,your mind is a vast abyss and wizards with the knowledge cross that abyss in psinematic form ,scary arent i

here scott's reflection of sep 11th 19 years ahead
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-29T214157.130.jpg
we know the test of 911 for the fakeologists is to identify the replicant towers on 911,unlike the reatrds who are paid to perpetuate the trick you don't anymore ,i release you from them shack=les,we see how ridley even put's the gold standard of the 911 event the millenium fall-con stood up as a skyscraper ,you do not have to follow the yellow brick road

the allusion of a kamikaze pilot of course is a key componenet to 911 ergo gaff wears a kamikazeesque outfit when flying his spinner
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-29T205825.687.jpg
the shining uses the same technique as lucas ,but with very very different results

remember girls 911 toys is why im a scary motherfucker ,hi masons are you running out of things to distract ab with yet?

your gonna have to have lyn come out as janis joplin soon
napoleon

remember girls from abs saturday morning chatters to miles mathis to david icke to clues forum to jlb to ips to timbukfuckingtooooo

i already knew what i was gonna do

and i knew noone could step in

abs openess and honesty has allowed me to show how fucking scary actually solving 911 is ,not that fake n gay shit the discord hackers and rollo posse uses

i even did a joker monlogue before i did it
the brightest and best only gave me clues as to their limits ,ab has no limits hes a fakeologist like me
Last edited by napoleon on Sat May 04, 2024 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
napoleon

dont be clogging my blog with private messages ,from gaia

sunshine
napoleon

the psimple outcome has been achieved ,i predicted the goodcops bad cops boogie and wildtimes ,they left the sellouts in the discord who follow the accepted fakeologist embargo

i got to piss in the face of everyone who has been lying to ab ,and ab now knows he's the only website with the solution to 911 ,

happy days mate

the demon box maxwell theorised has been achieved ,i love my job
napoleon

the highlite of my work is proving every word ab gets spoken to him in the audiostream is based in falseness

even as we speak