PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

at the start of blade runner theres a giant eye above the city (not a real eye obviously)! but this eye reflects the cityscape it “mirrors” it ! if you will, then with an explosion above a city scape an excess gas burn from a tall chimney ,this explosion is virtually the same as the 2nd trade towers explosion ,is that tower A-angier or B-borden i forget.

b51d6d12026f1e08ab1021b010d1a213 (1) (1).jpg

( no deck of cards but we have DECKER CARDS!!!.DOVE!!!,AND FINALLY ROY BATTY!!! )
shh its unreal isnt it! scott has another tell!! the voight kampf test machine which detects replicants has twin towers on it using the vk machine.

visual primers highrise explosion in directors eye view (riddley scott) artistocrat ,the film came out on June 25, 1982 nearly 20 years before september the 11 2001 was aired , now obviously scot also bought the rights to the book bladerunner which is the current narrative were in,medical tyranny

riddley wanted that name blade runner , “oddly enough,” Scott said, called Blade Runner: A Movie. The team got permission from Burroughs to use the name, and after that, “it just stuck, because it was fun.”
ipiccy_image - 2023-10-01T161856.229.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-25T162756 (2).jpg

were in the plot for the original blade runner now, shanghai flu

He’s a seventeen-year-old bladerunner who works for Doc, a licensed doctor and ..not a delorean in sight. blade runner title was imperitive for scott to use as he had already decided one of the visual primers from the tower collapse and complex was the blade runner window cleaning machine,

so we see that back to the future uses oz narrative and that blade runner the dream film about the methodology behind 911 and inserting false memories is parallel to the inserted images of 911 from the modern day wizard of oz star wars,we also back to the future uses a car similar to the window cleaning machine the "blade runner" as a narrative device for walking you through how easy it is to show the american dream is the wizard of oz
you must however remember that ab's houseclowns will fight tooth and nail to avoid solving 911 on his blog ,he was occupied to halt any of his venture "fakeologist" producing a result like me

well that failed miserably didn't it
now all there is is the lads behind truth honeypots occupying the cointel run discord desperately hoping our truman never wakes up

if the fake jew blamers he has on his shows from fake nukes phil to noiselevel to the imbecilic agents running his discord were serious about blaming jews ,well then they would use the evidence i show ,but they are amateurs and never expected me to slap that masonic dick out of their mouths and hold them up as the fucking retards they are including his veterans
napoleon

the oz schema or dorothy method as highlighted in blade runner and pioneered in the wizard of oz is the best way of showing up all ab's frauds
ipiccy_image (63).jpg
ipiccy_image (62).jpg
ipiccy_image (61).jpg
the jew blamers always amused me because i solved 911 years ago ,so the dozens of houseclowns that blame jews i tested including phil and noiselevel show they are just here to occupy ab's time ,amateurs ,rememebr though i left when i knew the deck was loaded ,what is your reason for for deceiving ab ?
napoleon

heres judy woods oz schema or dorothy method on show from the hutchinson wizard ,using that precise method
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-29T200352.708.jpg
the amateurs he accepts at fakeologist is rather embarrassing as most knew beforehand i was gonna slap them ,so don't think i'm picking on people these cockknockers wanted to make a few quid from truth hahaahahahahahahahahahahaha
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-29T202955.274.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-29T202955.274.jpg
also remember houseclowns and controlled opposition cannot debunk me as it would introduce truth for the first time to 911 in his blog and that would negate ten years of ab being lied to by his friends online ,i am neither i am a fakeologist ,and when i meet my maker he will agree with my method
i dare anyone to stick around now .
you thought i was harsh before lol ,hahaha you aint seen anything yet
napoleon

In 2017, The Guardian noted, "In internet folklore, xennials are those born between 1977 and 1983, the release years of the original three Star Wars films." In 2018, Business Insider described Xennials as people who don't feel like a Generation Xer or a Millennial, using birth dates between 1977 and 1985.

May 25, 1977 (Star Wars) May 21, 1980 (The Empire Strikes Back) May 25, 1983 (Return of the Jedi)=stranger, guest
The origin of "xen-" is from the Late Latin, from Greek, from "xenos" meaning stranger, guest, or host.

that's me lad's are you surprised
]
kuuyu.JPG
kuuyu.JPG (37.21 KiB) Viewed 99 times
i reckon bazed lit analyzer has had enough time to get an oasis show going ,i do hope he is a crow777ley 777 fan
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-29T213003.509.jpg
tumblr_lulpv2Y5R61qmxuyxo1_250.gif
tumblr_lulpv2Y5R61qmxuyxo1_250.gif (470.66 KiB) Viewed 99 times
napoleon

aldebaran was the trigger for 911 through osiris ,why so sirius ,now you know.enyas song for blade runner also called aldebaran
ridley had to use the name blade runner the blade runner title was imperitive for scot to use as he had already decided one of the visual primers from chamber of reflection complex twin towers was the blade runner window cleaning machine, which had a spinner at the top of the towers to raise and lower it.

what are the flying cars called in blade runner ?spinners,and how do they take off …….exactly the same as the miniatures collapse .

what is deckers job ?replicant detection did you spot the miniature towers on 911 ?

how about the millenium falcon in blade runner
blade runner title was imperitive for scot to use as he had already decided one of the visual primers from the tower collapse and complex was the blade runner window cleaning machine,

and lets not forget the kamikaze dressed gaff,hints at suicide accidents ?
all too easy to decipher even from a riddley scott

off world with the towers in front is a hat tip to the millenium fall-con ,which is a hat tip to the masonic towers solo-mans temple going down during the star of david or solomons seal illusion on 911 ,scott even stood the millennium falcon up as a skyscraper ,didnt light it well enough ,the nerds caught it.oz-mosis is a bitch
so now you know why blade runner narrative is what it is ,nothing to do with original nourse novel ,it was the title scott wanted ,the window cleaning machine the blade runner ,and that's why the cars in blade runner look the way they do and takeoff like the collapsing miniatures from 911 ,your mind is a vast abyss and wizards with the knowledge cross that abyss in psinematic form ,scary arent i
source (6).gif
source (6).gif (30.72 KiB) Viewed 96 times
we know the test of 911 for the fakeologists is to identify the replicant towers on 911,unlike the reatrds who are paid to perpetuate the trick you don't anymore ,i release you from them shack=les,we see how ridley even put's the gold standard of the 911 event the millenium fall-con stood up as a skyscraper ,you do not have to follow the yellow brick road
images - 2024-03-30T130644.894.jpg
images - 2024-03-30T130644.894.jpg (6.81 KiB) Viewed 96 times
1efe6862-b39c-4586-8476-b93a1e35362a.jpg
the allusion of a kamikaze pilot of course is a key componenet to 911 ergo gaff wears a kamikazeesque outfit when flying his spinner
napoleon

sure my standards high compared to the dogshit that passed it's self off as fakeologists in the past ,i even told you where we were heading years back
64b777a4ab7292262b8e5b5776c334de.jpg
]
sirius question is should i have joined up with the farce that surrounds ab ,or shoulld i have accepted the lies like his boy's have to ,i am not paid or swore an oath to anyone ,i certainly am a fakeologist aren't i
we have seen not one fucking truther has the bollocks to go beyond their original script ,everyone of em failed back then and fails daily by ignoring the blog or forum and spouts dogshit in his audiostream ,very sad but to be expected
george-h.jpg
it was incredibly easy to take freewill away from the houseclowns ,
matt_blade.gif
goodluck amateurs
napoleon

so i want you to think carefully back on all the cats that have been and gone and all their programming ,have any exceeded and progressed?,all do all interact with each other in one form or another ,without upsetting the status quo of truth level set ,which is shabby
pretty obvious isn't it ,the acts i told you about that can;t go off script just adlib and shadowbox occasionally supporting an idea but never becoming more than the set character they entered as
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-30T195249.105.jpg
like i say when we get a fakeologist in the audios you will see what this place will! become but till then you might aswell knock it on the head ,i will remain as always hoping the lads that talk the talk aventually walk the walk ,which they won't,and hoping the fakeologist eventually get's to talk to another fakeologist and not just psilly acts
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-30T200455.524.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-30T200636.142.jpg
stands out a mile now don't it !!
napoleon

oh and it's gonna be year 5 soon ,and we still have not had anyone repeat me let alone debunk me ,all we have had is houseclowns fish hoping ab reads the millenium fall-con because they are controlled ,we got close with zero 1 he seemed legit ,but he was chaperoned everytime and i doubt he realised everyone was a cunt except ab
4ce7f01a0d8bab6d44ebf6ad8ca2d5e3.gif
anyway i look forward to more mundanity and shutting down speculation ,i reckon three years and a few will be dead or replaced ,and maybe the constant renewing of fruitflies will make the main man pull the plug and start a legitimate audio ,have to wait this one out ive done 5 years already though and we still not found a fakeologist out of them tarts i left in the hacked discord lol ,even the swiss criminals shit their pants
giphy.jpg
anyway take care fingers crossed some of you grow spines but i doubt it ,and remember i did warn you in 2018
napoleon

hey this could be ten times worse ,instead of easily slapping these lads around in a blog or forum ,i couldv'e ended up fighting for real and some of these ladies sound like they use their nails

also if ab was running a pub he'd have to handball them out and bar them ,so this way is far far easier ,i mean i don't think id go up fighting with 20 odd naval knobheads or redneck masons but teaching them a lesson in fakeology is easy and risk free

it is taking an awful long time for some to realise they have been dealing with professional dicksuckers oops i mean truthers from the start ,but you can't hurry this process of realisation ,maybe because i wouldn't compromise myself and fakeology for money ,maybe who knows how these degenerates think,now the artistocrats on the other hand them boys are a joy to talk too
2484891550_bc0ab84d3f_o.png
2484891550_bc0ab84d3f_o.png (113.3 KiB) Viewed 79 times
Aleister Crowley’s primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-13T210107.022.jpg
"And Vader out of his armour proves to be a bald guy with an English accent,
uncannily reminiscent of Crowley.
ipiccy_image - 2024-01-21T105829.737.jpg
napoleon