PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

gilliams brazil showing his vision of the inside of the towers impact points ,with automated filing cabinets for shooting out paper ,
plane hitting towers central services brazil
Capture kkjj.JPG
the miniatures in brazil are fantastic
Capture kkjj.JPG
laurie_the.jpg
napoleon

so the vision george lucas delivered of luke skywalker matches the vision the masonic master zerubabel recieved from metatron ,ergo george lucas becomes metatron by default ,and he did deliver the goods ,luke (us as children) got all the boxes ticked ,a perfect vision of 911 using the language of the angels
photo_2023-03-04_11-18-10 (16).jpg
kubrick was guity also of using biblical visions of the angels made modern day interpretation of the rosicrucian ceremony of 911,the oz schema is well known to all,but it was't a dream it was a real place .i do envy the truthers ,it is a shame truthing and fakeology do not mix
photo_2023-03-04_11-18-10 (1).jpg
photo_2023-03-04_11-18-10 (3).jpg
napoleon

https://fakeologist.com/forums/topic/th ... ars-clues/
so here you see i put the main points of 911 star allignments ,masonic zerubabel vision and george lucas version ,so all the information i know the masons and their lackeys and hackers could not talk about ,including the houseclowns

this is from 20th may 2019 ,so i have shown for 5 years what surrounds ab is controlled ,all of them !!
bbggbb.JPG
now remember i can't pay people like lsp or wildtimes or jlb or ips or geris or tryptamine or phil or lyn or original simulant or prescient or simon shack to read the blog and break any nda;s,they may have signed or ab's regular saturday chatters ,but what i could do was not sell the man out ,and deliver exactly what i told him in our first interview

yes it is a bonus i am sadistic and really enjoy embarrassing these "men" but at the end of the day ,i already knew who the frauds were because they all either came from jlb website or clues forum ,and i had the masons to figure out what they couldn't say ,,which in turn means i can predict what all abs houseclowns couldn't say

psimple maffs

thank god ab is honest id hate to solve 911 on one of the gatekeeping websites he loves
so as i said the houseclowns that hacked and mirrored the discord ,and wanted me to sell the fakeologist out like his pets were always gonna lose ,especially when it comes to fakeology ,im a fakeologist in fakeologist how could i lose
napoleon

all available for free i do not gatekeep,and like ab i believe value for value ,so if you like or would like to use any of my work please take it for free ,and if it's deemed as valuable well all the better ,oh and i do appologise for the use profanities it's about the only words i spell correctly
napoleon

SOME SPICE GIRLS
]
napoleon

]

does this chap's voice remind anyone of AA MORRIS
G8BW.gif
G8BW.gif (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1129 times
2001 no (1) (4).jpg
4ce7f01a0d8bab6d44ebf6ad8ca2d5e3.gif
napoleon

rationality and logic are overrated in a world where the shape is up for grabs ,chhers nige
napoleon

i'll tell ya a story
this video came out the day i solved 911 ,or to be precise the day i saw what the millenium fall-con was,23 october 2015
this scene recaps what doc brown had told marty just before the accidental trip back to 1955 ,doc tells marty when he invented timetravel after hitting his head,and when marty jumps back he uses the knowledge of knowing doc had just been inspired by by the accident he had and explains the bruise on his head my revelation of the millenium fall-con was a million times more powerful in an instant the entire event of 911 was put to bed as a popculture dream inspired by the wizard of oz
since then every fucker that thinks they are a truther ,every fucker !!!!!!!!! has failed on 911 and to this day it's still the best way to show how many of the truth troupe are controlled, because as big as the flat earth is 911 toys retires motherfuckers
napoleon

and that is why i enjoy torturing all the frauds ab talks too, fakeology is a bitch
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-16T144945.327.jpg
photo_2023-03-04_11-18-10 (4).jpg
photo_2023-03-04_11-18-10 (2).jpg
now consiedering they use dorothy mk ultra method on you americans ,never more blatant than what i show ,is it coincidence that the unofficial sequel to return to oz "the force awakens" dorothy woke up and stole your holiest of holies the millenium fall-con solo-mans temple .................................is it coincidence the joker made a napoleon film .............................
no
determinism is not timetravel just gullible ape training ,liber oz
napoleon

typo should do more morning talks ,if he was abel to get a phone and a headset he could talk from the garden,i thought typo had insight in the first audio i heard him on ,he is a fakeologist make no mistake about that,he also rumbled me before i even said a word on air ,he called me ab's gaurdian angel ,
i'm no angel