PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

but unfortunately i am not liking the turn things have taken ,so now you must stop insulting ab with your members and chat ,if ab wont be a man i will
napoleon

you have 24 hours lads
napoleon

24 hrs is up pussies, and you know why? because you have brainwashed the fakeologist with that a difference of opinion bollocks ,as if that means anything to me i turned you boys down remember !!!!

fucking mongs
heres how hollywood makes movies with collapsing buildings ,unlike your cluesforum honeypot that have to maintain 911 was live,since i solved it years and years ago ,,,oh and you boys crying only excites me even more
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-07T000732.631.jpg

remember ab aint worried that the only person upholding his 911 beliefs me!hes given up on you lads now and himself
but you couldnt bribe me or entice me could ya

i predicted they will ignore the blog and how hollywood make movies are made ,think of that top truthers saying 911 was done by amateurs on an x box is the cluesforum answer and all their houseclowns ab speaks to ,anarchists !!!fucking pansies

the millenium fall-con
iv’e shown the the funding of this myth archetype based on a mirror image of luke skywalker ozma bin laden codename (tim ozman) ,tim oz-man ,was called operation cyclone ,calling it operation twister would be to heavyhanded,but we were heading to oz either way

that is basic rosicrucian oz v.i.t.r.i.o.l. as basic as it gets and your openly allowing the houseclowns to ignore that the myth the man osama bin laden who was funded by a cyclone ,went by the codename tim ozman caused 911 officially, remember i aint gullible or easily mind controlled ,you fcuks have allowed this ,but atleast you know they will be off the payroll if they read napoleon wilson’s millenium fall-con ,ergo year 5 of letting houseclowns run the blog starts on may 19
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-10T151316.464.jpg

think about that ,because i didnt want to play your games

i made you play mine ,you certainly should have googled how they make movie buildings collapse ,but because you get away with saying fake and gay about 911 ,you show the same limits as jim fetzer or judy wood or our very own faye and mini nukes

and your thermite wankstains didnt even google to see if thermite cuts glass it needs to be twice as hot ,there was forty thousand skyscraper glass paynes as big as a house door did anyone show glass at ground zero ,and the collapsing miniatures turn to dust before the hit the ground

you know clues forum stops at cgi collapse because i shown yas who made the miniatures,and we get their dogshit thrown in here for lads to analyse and eventually work out its clues forum dogshit ,nope no more

where are these 911 researchers where!!im not kidding ,where are they where are the lads who want to run things cos thats not happening with 911 is it ,no your trying to salvage the lie that will not fly in fakeologist because i am not for sale
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-10T145709.174.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operatio%E2%80%A6
Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the Afghan mujahideen in Afghanistan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken.[2] Funding officially began with $695,000 in mid-1979,[3] was increased dramatically to $20–$30 million per year in 1980

Operation Cyclone
1979 to 1989 CIA programme
operation cyclone to fund ozma bin laden ,get to fuck twister operation funded ozma ,the wizard of oz,the same mechanism took dorothy to oz.
and the cowards kant even repeat or show this or acknowledge it ,remember you cant debunk if explaining the premise retires you and your boys that sit in a discord or laugh like tarts during the worlds fucking end
oh and the lads running clues forum you spent 10 years banning people ,you have to suck each others dicks,and complain to ab cause you can’t read the blog you invaded,amateurs man
im a fucking monster
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-10T145709.174.jpg

[/size]
so the miniatures twin towers we saw collapse on 911 made by ilm, ,had to eject expel enough dust outwards to match the smokescreen ,if you tried this with c.g.i. you would have to adhere to physics and gravity ,,,but if the miniatures is packed with dust and has the appropriate beams ready to be dispelled outwards explaining 30 ton beams floatin is impossible obviously!!
but they were not thirty ton beams they we part of a miniature,and has a piston or a weight pulling from inside down to the ground ,this would disappear as the collapse was happening and eject outwards .remember it was constant speed from start to finish
in short ,they turned to dust before they hit the ground because they were a skeleton frame being held up by the weight or piston which lowers at a constant speed
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-10T151316.464.jpg
they could not show rubble because there was none in the miniatures you saw collapse ,that would be hilairious showing the controlled demolition ,and then the miniatures remnants or vice versa showing you the miniatures collapse and the rubble from controlled demolition ,which we do not see ,you would easily see the difference this is logic 101

also not enough weight above the miniature impact points to crush the rest of the building ,so pretty straightforwards there ,no judy wood or thermite would explain what you saw

mine does easily ,year 5 fingers crossed and not one of the goodmen can address solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con
glad the phones are fixed ,what would you boys do if someone called in and asked you to read the blog ,is that a difference of opinion i think you tarts should read abs blog cos i finished off all the honey in your traps
napoleon

Constellation names, like the names of stars, come from a variety of sources and each has a different story and meaning behind it. The names of ancient constellations mostly come from Greek and Roman mythology, while most of the constellations created more recently were named after scientific instruments and exotic animals. The 88 constellation names and their meanings are listed below.

Constellation names that come from Greek mythology, including the names of the zodiac constellations, are the ones that are best known. These constellations were first catalogued by the Greek astronomer Claudius Ptolemy in the 2nd century CE. Ptolemy did not name these constellations, but simply documented them in his Almagest. The constellations were well known to observers long before his time.
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-06T195827.215.jpg
9_11-big-picture (2) (1) (6).jpg
Orion (the Hunter)
Andromeda (the Chained Maiden)
Cassiopeia (the Queen)
Perseus
Hercules
Ursa Major (the Great Bear)
Ursa Minor (the Small Bear)
Canis Major (the Greater Dog)
Canis Minor (the Smaller Dog)
Auriga (the Charioteer)
Draco (the Dragon)
Cygnus (the Swan)
Leo (the Lion)
Aquarius (the Water Bearer)
Names associated with figures from mythology were given to a number of prominent constellations. These include most of the members of the Perseus family (Perseus, Andromeda, Cassiopeia, Cetus, Cepheus, Pegasus, and Auriga), Hercules family (Hercules, Sagitta, Aquila, Lyra, Cygnus, Hydra, Crater, Corvus, Ophiuchus, Serpens, Centaurus, Lupus, Corona Australis, and Ara), Orion family (Orion, Canis Major, Canis Minor, Lepus, Monoceros), Zodiac family (Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpius, Sagittarius, Capricornus, Aquarius, Pisces), and Ursa Major family (Ursa Major, Ursa Minor, Draco, Canes Venatici, Boötes, and Corona Borealis).

Most of the modern constellations that were not catalogued by Ptolemy were created between the 16th and 19th centuries. Many of them were unknown to the Greeks because they lie in the far southern sky and are invisible from mid-northern latitudes.
I♡NY-TONY (
9_11-big-picture (2) (1) (6) (3) (1) (2).jpg

Apus (the Bird of Paradise)
Chamaeleon
Dorado (the Dolphinfish or Swordfish)
Grus (the Crane)
Tucana (the Toucan)
Volans (the Flying Fish)
Musca (the Fly)
The Polish astronomer Johannes Hevelius added 10 new constellations in the 17th century. Seven of these are still in use:

Canes Venatici (the Hunting Dogs)
Lacerta (the Lizard)
Leo Minor (the Smaller Lion)
Lynx
Scutum (the Shield)
Sextans (the Sextant)
Vulpecula (the Little Fox)
napoleon

millenium fall-con
solo-mans temple

oz did 911 pay attention
Revelation 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: This angel is described as “another” angel. The word “another” or “allos” in Greek means “another of the same kind”
. Another mighty angel translated “strong”
What does Oz mean in Hebrew? "strong"strength

Oz is a masculine name of Hebrew origin, meaning “strength” and “courage.”
It is primarily a nickname derived from Hebrew names such as Ozni and Ozias. However, Oz is most well known in western culture for its association with the cult classic fantasy musical The Wizard of Oz, based on the literature by L. Frank Baum.
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-10T153142.871.jpg
[traditional views held by many Seventh-day Adventists concerning the “open space” in Orion, in the light of the historical documents of the 1840’s. Joseph Bates was the first to associate the Orion Nebula with the return of the Holy City. This was in 1846, two years before Ellen White had her vision concerning Orion, reported in Early Writings. Other Adventist authors, including J. N. Loughborough, provided additional details concerning the vision and its interpretation.

“Then this ‘Holy City, new Jerusalem, the Zion of God, the Tabernacle of God, the Bride the Lamb’s Wife, the Mother of us all,’ is a City, enclosed with a wall one hundred and forty-four cubits high, which embraces the ‘garden of Eden, the Paradise of God.’ And God calls it his ‘SANCTUARY.’ I suppose that it will be conceded by all, that the Garden of Eden at the time of the fall, was a literal place, and was planted eastward.”
Kesil (??????? K?s?l), usually understood to be Orion, a giant angel. Kimah (?????? ??m?), which may be the Pleiades, Aldebaran, Arcturus, or Sirius. ‘Ash or ‘Ayish (???? ‘?š), possibly the Hyades, Arcturus or Ursa Major, or even the Evening Star (Venus when seen at dusk)
kesil run is the same as the kessel run han solo made in his spaceship made from j tobin plaza herods and solomons temple all three fell on 911
the trigger for 911 was an allignment of aldebaran , Pleiades through osiris belt all the way to sirius the rainbow star ,

God continues in verses 31-33, "Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades or
loose Orion's belt? Can you bring out the signs of the zodiac" (the Mazzaroth) "in their season or guide Aldebaran and its train?" (Aldebaran in AlderAAn-HAL)
the brightest star in Taurus, the Bull that pulls or leads the zodiac across the sky.

Do you proclaim the rules that govern the heavens, or determine
the laws of nature on earth?" The RSV reads "Do you know the ordinances of
the heavens? Can you establish their rule on the earth?"

/size]
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-16T114620.813.jpg
(kesil)-orion nebula is a mirror image of the kessel run!!!- made by the millenium fall-con
solo-mans temple

THE FIRST PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE ORION nebula were obtained in the 1880s, 1 more than 30 years after Ellen White’s vision. For photographic evidence of an “open space in Orion,” several Seventh-day Adventist authors quote from a California astronomer, Edgar Lucien Larkin, director of the Mount Lowe Observatory. Professor Larkin, in 1910, wrote a glowing description of the Orion nebula in the San Francisco Examiner and later wrote an article for the Signs of the Times, apparently at the request of the associate editor, Lucas A. Reed. In his book, Reed quotes extensively from this article in support of his theory that the open space is in the Trapezium (our solo-mans temple is a trapezoid buildin7)region of the nebula.
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-16T144945.327.jpg
the fakeologist might let you off without reading the blog ,i won't and you aint fakeologists ,just houseclowns as i said,and very pathetic ones ,911 toys are a reality as is the pathetic lads that talk to ab and claim to be truthers ,

theres some truth for you
napoleon

]
i used the solution to 911 to show how many masons pay gullible men money telling them they are truthers ,and that way i kept my integrity

why would i sell out fakeologist?as soon as he educates himself on cosmism and rosicrucianism and theosophy ,rachels bahai work will make more sense and the spaceship made from j tobin plaza ie solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con will be the only gig in town and ab will never need to talk to houseclowns again ,i did say the finishline was in fakeologist
2001 no (1) (4).jpg
i finished the race years ago ,thats why i left
vesica-piscis-scaled (2).jpg
it's easier to fool a man blah blah blah their rules of not being allowed to tell the 911 event truthfully is so funny to me i had to torture them
c3d31497-fdac-4a65-8a59-40dd5e7f353e.gif
i never said i was anything but a fakeologist ,and i am still the best in town
napoleon

i was that honest i told ab what 911 was within 5 mins of our first chat ,i just didn't think he would let you ladies ignore the blog for 5 years ,damn did i waste my time ? nah ab's tip top

and i do like to hear the fear in his veterans voices
]
napoleon

can;t even read the blog they are meant to occupy ,that is some pathetic shit
napoleon

looking forwards to hearing some fakeologists in the future

150 views Mar 25, 2020 i did tell you in advance ladies
napoleon

https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/cgi/vie ... sium[quote]
The Occult Roots of The Wizard of Oz

Misty Babylon·
Follow
14 min read·
Nov 15, 2014

With its memorable story and its cast of colorful characters, the Wizard of Oz quickly became an American classic. More than a hundred years after the release of this book, kids everywhere are still enchanted by Oz’s world of wonder. Few, however, recognize that, under its deceptive simplicity, the story of the Wizard of Oz conceals deep esoteric truths inspired by Theosophy. Here we’ll look at the Wizard of Oz’s occult meaning and its author’s background.

Although the Wizard of Oz is widely perceived as an innocent children’s fairy tale, it is almost impossible not to attribute a symbolic meaning to Dorothy’s quest. As in all great stories, the characters and the symbols of the Wizard of Oz can be given a second layer of interpretation, which may vary depending on the reader’s perception. Many analyses appeared throughout the years describing the story as an “atheist manifesto” while others saw it as a promotion of populism. It is through an understanding of the author’s philosophical bckground and beliefs, however, that the story’s true meaning can be grasped.

L. Frank Baum, the author of the Wizard of Oz was a member of the Theosophical Society, which is an organization based on occult research and the comparative study of religions. Baum had a deep understanding of Theosophy and, consciously or not, created an allegory of Theosophic teachings when he wrote the Wizard of Oz.

“But it is perhaps desirable to state unequivocally that the teachings, however fragmentary and incomplete, contained in these volumes, belong neither to the Hindu, the Zoroastrian, the Chaldean, nor the Egyptian religion,.neither to Buddhism, Islam, Judaism nor Christianity exclusively. The Secret Doctrine is the essence of all these. Sprung from it in their origins, the various religious schemes are now made to merge back into their original element, out of which every mystery and dogma has grown, developed, and become materialized.”
-H.P. Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

The three declared objects of the original Theosophical Society as established by Blavatsky, Judge and Olcott (its founders) were as follows:

“First — To form a nucleus of the Universal Brotherhood of Humanity, without distinction of race, creed, sex, caste, or color. Second — To encourage the study of Comparative Religion, Philosophy, and Science. Third — To investigate the unexplained laws of Nature and the powers latent in man.” -The Theosophist, vol 75, No 6
In 1890, the Wizard of Oz was published. When asked about how Baum got his inspiration for the story, he replied:

“It was pure inspiration…It came to me right out of the blue. I think that sometimes the Great Author has a message to get across and He has to use the instrument at hand. I happened to be that medium, and I believe the magic key was given me to open the doors to sympathy and understanding, joy, peace and happiness.” -L. Frank Baum, cited by Hearn 73

The Wizard of Oz is much appreciated within the Theosophical Society. In 1986, The American Theosophist magazine recognized Baum as a “notable Theosophist” who thoroughly represented the organization’s philosophy.

“Although readers have not looked at his fairy tales for their Theosophical content, it is significant that Baum became a famous writer of children’s books after he came into contact with Theosophy. Theosophical ideas permeate his work and provided inspiration for it. Indeed, The Wizard can be regarded as Theosophical allegory, pervaded by Theosophical ideas from beginning to end. The story came to Baum as an inspiration, and he accepted it with a certain awe as a gift from outside, or perhaps from deep within, himself.” -American Theosophist no 74, 1986
H.P. Blavatsky
The main tenets of Theosophy are thoroughly described in Blavatsky works Isis Unveiled and The Secret Doctrine. At the core of Theosophical teachings are the same tenets found in many other occult schools: the belief of the presence of a “divine spark” within every person which, with the proper discipline and training, can lead to spiritual illumination and a state of virtual godliness.

Another important principle found in Theosophy is reincarnation. It is believed that the human soul, like all other things in the universe, go through seven stages of development.

What is Theosophy?
The Theosophical Society is an occult organization, mainly based on the teachings of Helena P. Blavatsky, which seeks to extract the common roots of all religions in order to form a universal doctrine.

ipiccy_image - 2024-02-13T210107.022.jpg
Helena Blavatsky

Helena Blavatsky was a British-Russian agent, used to found the Theosophical Society during the Great Game with Henry Steel Olcott in 1875, the start of the New Age Church, in alliance with the Fabian Society and the HOGD. In 1877 she published Isis Unveiled in 1877 and The Secret Doctrine in 1888. Alexander II Romanov was married to Catherine Dolgorukov. In London she had contact with Frederic Myers, the founder of the Society for Psychical Research (spiritualism and occultism as cover for secret service work and propaganda).

In 1879 she moved to India and worked with Hindu reform movement Arya Samaj. Frank Podmore of the Blavatsky Lodge and Society for Psychical Research founded the Fabian Society.

In 1886 she moved to Ostend Belgium.

In the Secret Doctrine she describes the origins of humanity and Root Races like the Hyperborean and Atlantean. She claimed she used Tibetan text Book of Dzyan as source. It was published 6 years after Ignatius Donnelly's Atlantis The Antediluvian World.

Annie Besant reviewed her book in the Paul Mall Gazette of William Astor (contributors Friedrich Engels, Oscar Wilde and Bernard Shaw of the Fabian Society).

In 1889 she met with Mahatma Gandhi.

In 1905 the year of the first Russian Revolution her 1st cousin Sergei Witte (Dolgorukov) became pm of Russia.

Serge Obolensky of the OSS, chairman of Hilton Hotels, married to Alice Astor, was related to her Dolgorukov family. Theosophy influenced Ariosophy and the Thule Society (Alfred Rosenberg Myth of the 20th Century) and eventually the Nazi Party of Adolf Hitler. The Theosophical Society of California was centered in Pasadena (later the home of Antichrist figure OTO leader Jack Parsons).

Theosophical Society
The Theosophical Society is a Luciferian club of secret service agents, founded in 11/17/1875 in New York by British-Russian agent Helena Petrovna Blavatsky.
Like the Fabian Society, the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, the Society for Psychical Research, founded in the same era of the Great Game, the aim of the Theosophical Society was to invent the New Age Church and move towards a Luciferian World Religion (under influence of Orion Nordics, the fallen angels of the God matrix).

Theo-sophy means divine wisdom (Sophia=the Divine Feminine in gnosticism, Lucifer). TS in numerlogy=39 nr of Baal (the Frederick V and Elizabeth Stuart wedding was near the obelisk of Trafalgar Square).

Like the SPR, they used occultism and spiritualism as a cover for secret service work and propaganda. Blavatsky worked for the Russian secret service Okhrana (descendant of prince Dolgorukov of Third Section). Olcott was educated at the Columbia University of the Colonna's.
9_11-big-picture (2) (1) (6) (3) (1) (2).jpg

History of the Theosophical Society

1875 Blavatsky founds the TS in New York, in november, a month after birth Aleister Crowley. Other co-founders were Henry Steel Olcott, William Quan Judge and 16 others.

1882 William James joins the TS and founds the American Society for Psychical Research.

1865 Wilhelm Hübbe-Schleiden founds the German Theosophical Society and publishes Die Sphinx.

1887 Franz Hartmann, friend of Carl Kellner, founds the Theosophical Society of Vienna, with Rudolf Steiner and Friedrich Eckstein, the same year the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn is founded in London by Samuel Mathers (through his wife related to Henri Bergson of the Society of Psychical Research). Frank Podmore is a member of the Fabian Society and the SPR, George Wyld is a member of the TS and the SPR, William Butler Yeats is a member of the TS and the HOGD.

The TS of Vienna works with Guido von List (swastika symbol) and spreads myths about Atlantis and the glorious past of the Aryans, popularize yoga. Blavatsky publishes magazine Lucifer, Isis Unveiled and the Voice of Silence (with drawing of Aleister Crowley of Aiwass). Gerald Massey (Most Ancient Order of the Druids) writes for Lucifer magazine (review of Nietzsche's Also Sprach Zarathustra)
2484891550_bc0ab84d3f_o.png
2484891550_bc0ab84d3f_o.png (113.3 KiB) Viewed 195 times
1888 Blavatsky and Annie Besant establish a new headquarter in India and writes The Secret Doctrine (mythology about Lemuria and Atlantis and a race of dragon people). Methods of dissociation through yoga are developed and taught to western initiates.

Alfred Percy Sinnet publishes newspaper The Pioneer and employs Rudyard Kipling.

Katherine Tingley takes over the position of William Judge (names Luciferian king William and Catherine). The Theosophical Society of California establishes its headquarter in Pasadena (later the home of Antichrist figure OTO leader Jack Parsons).
Franz Hartmann and Mikhail Bakunin use the Monte Verità site in Switzerland.

1893 Parliament of the World's Religions in Chicago with Swami Vivekananda, Annie Besant, Septimus Hanna (Christian Science).

1894 William James leads the SPR and as a teacher at Harvard, trains Walter Lippman, Gertrude Stein (mecenas of Montparnasse art scene with Picasso), WEB Dubois (NAACP). Rudyard Kipling publishes The Jungle Book with pedophilia symbolism (bear of the north).

1895 Carl Kellner and Theodor Reuss found the Ordo Templi Orientis.

1896 Theosophist William Crookes (HOGD) as president of the Society for Psychical Research.

1900 Frank Baum writes The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. The Romanov's use the ancient Aryan symbol of the swastika. Katherine Tingley founds Theosophical community Lomaland at Point Loma near San Diego (including the parents of Judith Tyberg of California Institute of Integral Studies), also the headquarter of Theosophical Society Pasadena.

Polish jewish kabbalist Max Théon founds the Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor, with Edouard Schuré (friend of Richard Wagner).

1901 Roerich marries Helena Shaposhnikova, a descendant of Mikhail Kutuzov, the Russian general who defeated Napoleon with the scorched earth tactic of general Fabius Maximus (Massimo, Fabian Society) and Modest Mussorgsky. She translates Blavatsky's The Secret Doctrine.

1904 Rudolf Steiner publishes Lucifer Gnosis magazine in the start of the Aeon of Horus. Thomas Edison, connected to JP Morgan and the Vanderbilts, founds the first film studio, works with Nikola Tesla and Edgar Cayce. The TS of Vienna promotes anti-semitism.

1905 Jorg Lanz von Liebenfels founds the Order of New Templars in Austria with swastika symbol (Hakenkreuz) and founds magazine Ostara (=Babylonian Ishtar, Egyptian Isis like Blavatsky's Isis Unveiled).
Sergei Witte (Dolgorukov, 1st cousin of Helena Blavatsky) as pm of Russia.

1907 Annie Besant becomes president of the TS, promotes Jidda Krishnamurti as the Matreya-World Teacher and Christ saviour (the child Horus of Crowley's Aeon of Horus). Dorothy Thelma Bessant (related to Annie Besant) marries jesuit Vyvian Holland, son of Oscar Wilde (gay-pedophilia agenda). Sri Aurobindo popularizes the concept of Kundalini energy.

The Fabian Society publishes The New Age magazine with Theosophist Alfred Orage (friend of Aleister Crowley and George Gurdjieff) as editor and with writings of Filippo Marinetti, Ezra Pound, Arnold Bennett (HOGD), Florence Farr (HOGD), PD Ouspensky, Katherine Mansfield, GB Shaw, HG Wells, Dimitrije Mitrinovic (mentor of Alan Watts), Theosophist Beatrice Hastings and introduces the ideas of Sigmund Freud.

1909 Wassily Kandinsky joins the TS.
A Theosophical community is founded in Krotona Hollywood with Charlie Chaplin, Mary Astor and from 1917 Alice Bailey.

1910 Emily Luytens, daughter of Robert Bulwer-Lytton, joins the TS and works with Krishanumurti.

Ernest Thompson Setin, married to Theosophist Grace Gallatin and friend of Rudyard Kipling, co-founds the Boy Scouts of America (Greek pedophilia religion) with uniforms provided by Sigmund Eisner (grandfather of Disney CEO Michael Eisner) and BSA badges containing swastika's. Kipling's The Jungle Book is used as foundation.

1913 Roerich designs the sets and costumes for Igor Stravinsky's Rites of Spring (Ballets Russes with Leon Bakst Rosenberg and Pablo Picasso, supported by the Romanov's).

1917 After the February Revolution in Russia Roerich works with Vladimir Lenin's friend Maxim Gorky.
2484891550_bc0ab84d3f_o.png
2484891550_bc0ab84d3f_o.png (113.3 KiB) Viewed 195 times
Theodor Reuss declares Monte Verità a center of the OTO and is visited by Carl Jung, Herman Hesse, Dada artist Hugo Ball, Isadora Duncan, Fanny zu Reventlow, Otto Gross, Annie Besant, Rudolf Steiner, Gerhart Hauptmann, Rudolf Laban, Vladimir Lenin,..
1918 Rudolf von Sebottendorf founds the Thule Society (Thule: northern Atlantis civilization) in Munich Bavaria with swastika symbol. Alfred Rosenberg and Kyrill Vladimirovich (tutored by Leon Rosenberg, married to Victoria Saxe-Coburg) helps spreading antisemitism in Munich. Rudolf Hess supports Albert von Schrenck-Notzing.
1919 Russian Revolution to impose communism.

1921 Kandinsky starts teaching at the Bauhaus (program Modernism).
1922 Alice Bailey founds the Lucifer Trust (later Lucis Trust).

Theosophist Giovanni Antonio Colonna di Cesare (Colonna family descendants of Julius Caesar) becomes active in Italian politics and prepares the rise of fascist Benito Mussolini, by promising saviour from the jews and communists (problem-reaction-solution).

Walter Lippman, student of William James, is adviser of US president Woodrow Wilson, who founds propaganda office Committee on Public Information with Edward Bernays, George Creel and Carl Byoir (working for Hearst). Edward Bernays also works for the Ballets Russes in Paris.

1924 freemason Christmas Humpfreys founds the Buddhist Society in London and trains Alan Watts. The Theosophical Society creates the trend of vegetarianism and veganism (star Vega was North Star in the days of Atlantis).

Serge Obolensky, whose first wife was related to Blavatsky, works for US secret service OSS, marries Alice Astor and becomes vice chairman of Hilton Hotels Corporation. Theosophist actress Mary Astor works in Holywood, for RKO Pictures (Horus archetype Howard Hughes) and Warner Bros, plays in the first film noir The Maltese Falcon of John Huston.

Violet Gibson of the TS is used in a false flag attack against Benito Mussolini. The swastika symbol of the German Ariosophists (Aryan Wisdom) is used by Adolf Hitler's Nazi Party.

]
1933 William Dudley Pelley, influenced by Theosophy, founds fascist organization Silver Shirts with Richard Butler (who later founded Aryan Nations) as member. The I Am movement, associated with Mount Shasta, recruits members of the Silver Shirts.

Theosophist Olga Frödl-Kapteyn organizes the Eranos conferences on yoga in Switzerland near OTO center Monte Verità with Carl Jung, Mircea Eliade, Friedrich Heiler (connected to OTO), Gershom Scholem, Heinrich Zimmer, Gustav Heyer, Wilhelm Hauer (Hitler Youth, SS), Joseph Campbell, Alfons Rosenberg, Gilles Quispel (gnostic Gospel of Thomas), Ludwig Derleth (Stefan George circle), Erwin Schrödinger, funded by the Melllon family, which became the model of CIA front Esalen Institute.

1934 the lectures of Krishnamurti are attended by Maurice Girodias, Postel du Mas and Jeanne Canudo (secret society Les Veilleurs or the Watchers of René Adolph Schwaller de Lubicz who popularizes sacred geometry).

1938 Mary Astor of the TS plays Dorothy in 'Listen, Darling' with Judy Garland. TS=39 nr of Baal (dark masculine), Joudy (dark feminine), the 2 first steps in the Takeover in 3 steps.

1939 Judy Garland plays Dorothy in MGM version of the Wizard of Oz, used as a manual for mind control.
1941 Theosophist Henry Wallace is vice-president under FDR. He supports Nicholas Roerich and corresponds with Theosophist William George Russell in Dublin.
1942 Moyna Macgill and her daughter Angela Lansbury meet with Jidda Krishnamurti and Aldous Huxley. The dissociation techniques of yoga are taught to Hollywood actors.
1947 the Theosophical and the Fabian Society put their puppet Jawaharlal Nehru in charge of India (Mahatma Gandhi, Nicholas Roerich, the new style of imperialism and slavery).
1952 Henry Wallace is editor The New Republic of Walter Lippman and supports Andrija Puharich (MK Ultra) and his channelings of the Nine, with his Roundtable Foundation, based on the writings of Alice Bailey.
1958 Theosophist Benjamin Creme meets with George Adamski (modern UFO religion).
1962 Angela Lansbury plays in The Manchurian Candidate with Frank Sinatra.

The CIA creates the counter culture of the 60's in Laurel Canyon and the Esalen Institute with authors like Alan Watts (the New Age Church and its woohoo science as antagonist for the Science Church).

1966 The media focuses on the Human Be-in in San Francisco, with jesuit Timothy Leary, organized by Michael Bowen, whose grandmother Alma Porter was a member of the Theosophical Society. Eastern spirituality and yoga becomes a worldwide trend, creating a homogeneous global pop culture.
1968 Anthony Mann (parents of TS) makes A Dandy In Aspic about creating alternate personalities in mind control with Laurence Harvey and Mia Farrow (music by jesuit Quincy Jones).
1983 The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow of Christian author Constance Cumbey.
]