PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

so as i have said since the start of covaids or spacebats as i call it ,this entire script was in interstellar the spacebats film ,shills ignore this

and then because smj taught us about onestone and le maitre ,and because i worked out 911 i was able to predict nolans next film would be a palindrome ,which tenet is

but psilly me thought the big bang would be in his next film tenet ie the big crunch which is a factor of the big bang.

but it was a manmade big crunch entropy reversal ,im sorry i got it wrongish ,but i was redeemed after he anounced he was making oppenheimer ,the ultimate big bang and no doubt paying homage to the jesuit behind onestone,

anyway i have shown how to decipher No-lens films the same way as lucas and kubrick ,
cosmism is tight ,so tight they made a spaceship toy from j tobin plaza.

unfortunately the masons will not elaborate on the psi-pher it's easy enough to see ,but they don't like my my my spaceship
waste of fucking time
napoleon

interstellar No-lens 5 th wizard of oz film the baseball game has social distancing until they all have to put on masks because of global warming dust cloud

caused by climate change

,and then incidentally heading back to mconohey;judys farm, they chase the drone(tinman)to embark on project warpspeed ,i mean lazarus mission ,which is a last ditch attempt to save man ,like trumps warpspeed script and narrative ,plus covaids turned into climate catastrophe as you were shown by nolan and me ,shame your masons have to ignore me.

(interstellar) is a work of genius and the scarecrow with a diploma piloting a spacebat "the lander"fecking batshaped carbon spaceship smh (covaids) into a psi fi nerds wet dream a black hole !!!!surrounded by a yellow brick road

a good metaphor as it were because it allowed No-lens to emulate the same visuals as were expected to believe a virus phage takes ,with cosmism and spaceships ,this is ignored by masons because of the millenium fall-con spaceship precident set by star wars and the j tobin plaza psi fi film

(but lets get it straight the wizard (film maker is given key words and images to incorporate in a film or in No-lens case the entire batvirus script is in the batman movies , inception theme is no place like home and he does land in oz at the end does't he
photo_2023-05-15_22-48-19.jpg
,our hero even gets a choice of vaccines as he lands in oz.
photo_2023-05-15_22-49-15.jpg
interstellars dying planet earth narrative and last but not least michael caines deathbed confession is so close to pasteurs its not even funny, and who could forget the ruby shaped ranger rockets clicked together to send the scarecrow mconohey to oz after he jettisoned the carbon spacebat through the brane!! barrier the carbon invader crossed the branebarrier sound familliar i shit you not ,space metaphors for ozmas magic are tight!
000-bookcase-objects-replaced.jpg
and i deciphered the rest of the books for you also the bookshelf of child abuse and pandemics ,wiv a few new york and rainbow books,all behind the virus phage moon lander
remember solo-mans temple or the millenium fall-con removes even the most toughest of stains
napoleon

finish this video with our rey of light dorothy looking at the new temple of jerusalem ,from mount olive ofcourse.
liber oz
napoleon

read this and understand i am showing mirrored reality in a rosicrucian ceremony on 911 ,what charaters are mirrored form the ceremony into existance ,and i'm showing a mass vitriol chamber of reflection prophecised by kubrick with rain-bowman entering the chamber of reflection at the end of 2001
i'm showing the millenium fall-con a 7 walled structure that became home to solo-han the millenium fall-con ,thus making the philosophers stone visible ,in the millenium hilton monolth hotel ,the ones the gullible apes were staring at!!!! yes understand ,reflecting the millenium fall-con
photo_2023-02-02_11-17-41.jpg
photo_2023-02-02_11-17-41.jpg (34.61 KiB) Viewed 214 times
mirroring is tight
On April 3, 1968, two all-time greats of the science fiction genre, Planet of the Apes and 2001: A Space Odyssey,
al qa eda no no no ,ape ap la net
———ape ap la ——net——
---------al qa eda----------
------ape a planet-----
im napoleon wilson go fuck yourself

VITRIOL or VITRIOL is the acronym of the expression, from the Latin " Visita Interiora Terrae, Rectificando, Invenies Occultum Lapidem ", which means: Visit the Center of the Earth, Rectify yourself, you will find the Hidden Stone (or Philosopher). Philosophically it means: Visit Your Interior, Purifying Yourself, You Will Find Your Hidden Self, or, "the essence of your human soul ". It is the universal symbol of man's constant quest to better himself and society at large.

Louis XVI Reign 10 May 1774 – 21 September 1792 Coronation 11 June 1775 Reims Cathedral Predecessor Louis XV Successor Louis XVII (as disputed King of France) Napoleon I (as Emperor) Louis XVIII (as de facto King of France)
bowmans final resting place in 2001 is the chamber of reflection ,on 911 this chamber was j tobin plaza lit by the golden sun in the centre "lit by an inner (or artificial) sun." the koenig sphere ,pay attention in solo-mans temple ,

Christian Rosenkreuz, erected a sanctuary (1409) our rainbow man enters the monolith,monlith dimensions are 1-4-9
erected a sanctuary (1409) 1-4-9

What is the room at the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey?

The Hotel Room anomaly is a replica of a hotel room that serves as a temporary location, in unknown space and time, for David Bowman to make his evolutionary transformation from flesh and blood into an energy being, this is force ghost in star wars

In the ritual of Masonic , Templar , Rosicrucian or similar Initiation (consigned by the Hermetic Tradition of the Ages), the neophyte/apprentice at a given moment finds himself confronted with this expression and often does not have the slightest idea what it is about. This acronym is mainly present in the Chamber of Reflection, an area used in Masonic symbology where Freemasons enter and reflect their material mortality and consequent need for spiritual elevation.

The Hidden or Philosopher's Stone is an expression that comes from the Middle Ages and was used by alchemists.
seven sided vault , the seven buildings on 911.
Rosenkreuz's crypt, according to the description presented in the legend, is located in the interior of the Earth, recalling the alchemical motto V.I.T.R.I.O.L.: Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem ("Visit the interior of the Earth; by rectification thou shalt find the hidden stone the philosophers stone i told ya "). i am a monster

lil ol me finding that again ,will it stop you pointing at purple shit ,or make the masons like the solo-man temple toy the millenium fall-con

cowards and shitbags
Bowman rain-bow man ,this chap Christian Rosenkreuz,
especially with the royal arch rainbow and the french masonic hotel room at the end ,thats where rosicrucians got into masonry well apparently
bowman sees the film crew in 2001 ,the perfect kubrick show and dont tell
kljkljlk.JPG
our rainbow man has entered the chamber of reflection ,He Christian Rosenkreuz, erected a sanctuary (1409) our rainbow man enters the monolith,monlith dimensions are 1-4-9
erected a sanctuary (1409) 1-4-9
2001 a space odyssey
ipiccy_image (68).jpg
ruby rosicrucian alchemy

Rosicrucian degrees appeared in some French rites during the second half of the eighteenth century]Commonest in the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the French Rite, and related jurisdictions, There is no specific list of contents, but it may contain either literally or in representation, such objects or images as a skull, a sickle or scythe, an hourglass, bread and water, sulphur, salt and a cockerel (symbolising mercury), a lantern or candle, or the acronym "V.I.T.R.I.O.L."
napoleon

ipiccy_image (59).jpg
ipiccy_image (60).jpg
sdfsdfss.JPG
you think any masons gonna highlight anything i say ,so use it wisely
napoleon

cottage remedies
napoleon

as i told you many many times fuckall is hidden ,our rain-bowman enters the monolith on 2001
he travels over the rosicrucian rainbow in 2001 where your masons blame oz ,or ask judy and her wand for advice or worse
dfsdfsf.JPG
most of you metafucks are an embarrassment
a4263454012_10.jpg
eejjjj.jpg
napoleon

binary system alluded to and a green crater where the millenium hilton is ,is named after tycho brahe , later lucas gave luke skywalker a home on tatooine a binary system with two suns ,play on the word twin ta twin , and he is the inversion of ozma bin laden ,oh and he looks longingly at the two suns contemplatin Owens O and Beru's B deaths ,symbolic of ozma bin ladens apparent hatred for american capitalism lol . the twin towers ,and ozma bin laden guardians burned in a crash too
psiriously

The Cowardly Lion and Chewbacca, The Tin Woodsman and C–3PO (both enjoy some oil for their joints) and the unintelligible Toto and R2-D2 (Two-Two). And where Dorothy follows Toto when he runs away, Luke follows R2.D2
and that that’s how he came up with Luke’s friends and companions. Take one quick look at The Wizard of Oz, and you’ll find the exact same pattern in Dorothy’s companions of Toto, The Scarecrow, The Tin Woodsman and The Cowardly Lion. Dorothy and Luke’s last names are even conceptually similar, descriptive and evocative, rather than plain old boring ‘Smith’; Dorothy Gale, whose life is changed by a tornado, and Luke Skywalker, whose destiny lies in the stars.
napoleon

Danny's imaginary friend is called T❤️NY
fgdfg.JPG
secret messages from t❤️ny
it's called the shining for christs sake !what shines ? stars dickhead.

TWINS IN THE SHINING SAY ? "come and play with us Danny" Danny also has 42 or inverted 24 jupiter ,giant with a heart .

jupiter did the rounds on 911 ,same as Danny on his bike till he met the twins ,on the top floor of the overlook hotel with a sneaky cut kubrick puts danny in the heavens
photo_2023-05-23_00-25-45.jpg
photo_2023-05-23_00-25-03.jpg
The coinage that Christian Rosycross gave to alchemy is described in the ‹Confessio›. Rudolf Steiner described this change as follows: «Looking at this substance clairvoyantly was the ambition of the Rubae Rosicrucians. They saw the preparation, the formation of such a gaze in an increased effectiveness of the moral forces of the soul, which then made this substance visible tada
magentatainment
napoleon

They entered the vault. It had seven sides and seven corners; each side was five feet wide and
eight feet high. The sun had never penetrated this tomb, but they claimed it was brilliantly
illuminated by a mysterious light .
In the center was a circular altar. In each of the
seven sides was a small door. When these doors were opened, they found a number of boxes
filled with books, secret instructions and a record of Rosenkreuz‟s life and travels. Then, they
moved the circular altar and lifted the heavy bronze plate beneath it. There in a miniature vault,
they found the body of Christian Rosenkreuz, still in a perfect state of preservation. In his hand
was a manuscript copy of Liber M (written with letters of gold on parchment). This manuscript
was considered to be their bible (Kirban 1980:131-3).
According to Livingstone, the founding of the Order of the Rosy Cross took place after
about three centuries of dormancy, and “as a result of pressure from the Catholic Inquisition to
suppress witchcraft. . . .
their conspiracy was focused around the reunification of the lost
branches of the bloodline . . . between the Stuarts and the House of Guelph.” The House of
Guelph (from Bavaria, Germany) later developed into the Habsburgs (or Hapsburgs). The
Habsburgs split into two branches—the Austrian and the Spanish, “After 1556, the Austrian
Habsburgs held the title of Holy Roman Emperor . . .” Prague then became the new center of
occult worship in the Middle Ages (Livingstone 2007:101, 104, 107).
It was then from Bohemia that Isaac Luria started the “New Kabbalah” after 1570. As a
young child, Luria was taken to a Gnostic Jewish community in Egypt (home of the Ismailis).
Luria was also a follower of Ignatius Loyola, an Allumbrados (Spanish and Portuguese Jews
who were forced to convert to Catholicism, Marranos “secret-Jews,” who founded the Christian
heresy and claimed to be “illuminated” and have direct access to God), and who founded the
order of Jesus, the Jesuits, in 1540 (the destructive, secret order of the Catholic Church and
patterned after the Ismailis). Luria added a new role of the Kabbalah in preparation for the
coming of their messiah: 1) the task of restoring everything to order is the specific role of the
Jewish people; 2) final redemption must be “brought about historically, through a long chain of
actions that prepare the way,” or actively preparing for his appearance and 3) this meant
“manipulating the course of fate through the use of magic, and finally of preparing the necessary
political and moral circumstances to receive . . . a New World Order”
http://web.oru.edu/current_students/cla ... .pdf[quote][/quote]