PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

Bush flew to omaha during 911 (inversion of prefessor Marvel = oz)who came from omaha

On 11 September 2001, President George W. Bush conducted one of the first major strategy sessions for the response to the September 11 attacks from a bunker at the base in omaha..

next field over, (give or take a few miles) from shanksville was famous for another oz crash……………….
photo_2023-01-21_02-15-40.jpg
In The Annotated Wizard of Oz, Michael Patrick Hearn suggests that L. Frank Baum may have derived elements of the character and backstory of the Wizard from Washington Harrison Donaldson, a balloonist, ventriloquist and stage magician who worked for P. T. Barnum. but he disappeared, balloon and all, during an ascent, and was never found.
ipiccy_image (38).jpg
neither was flight 93 ,shanksville crash site had a boulder put on top ,the wicked witch gets dorothy,s house on top of her.
you see on 911 they told the truth after 47 mins on 911!! ozma was to blame,esoterically ofcourse ,by ozmosis,
2001 a space odyssey being an alchemical wizard of oz film ergo kubrick,lucas and nolan only make ozma films , and with the new ozma (george lucas) kubrick,s name for george lucas was ozma, so the 2001 space odyssey kubrick pledged was correct ,all of 911 including the stories were primed and inserted into the aether via a childrens oz movies.

Oz is actually an ordinary conman from Omaha, Nebraska, Working as a magician for a circus, he wrote OZ on the side of his hot air balloon for promotional purposes. One day his balloon sailed into the Land of Oz and he found himself worshipped as a great sorcerer. he became Supreme Ruler of the kingdom and did his best to sustain the myth.
photo_2023-01-21_02-35-03.jpg
shanksville sight is a cross section of an eye,ozmosis

all the stories from 911 had to be fake ,ergo invented ,there's the origins
napoleon

like i said for years ,i employ more than truman did ,i just hope truman wakes up soon
napoleon

hfajh.JPG
they caught the witch atleast
53e2d89d0f6fd.image.jpg
she left one hell of a hole in the ground
ipiccy_image (38).jpg
oh and the clever apes will nod and say yes the jungian archetype of ozma was luke in a textbook reversal ,and duality ,but in reality iv'e shown ya oz-mosis of the 911 imagery before during and after ,it's origin and the inserting of a fantasy within a fantasy , i ransacked oz and took your spaceship .

and fit all three fantasies together
napoleon

Danny's imaginary friend is called T❤️NY
45cab49bbcba4ffa97b5e105bb8eb41c.jpg
fb.JPG
eveeevt.JPG
it's called the shining for christs sake !what shines ? stars dickhead.

TWINS IN THE SHINING SAY ? "come and play with us Danny" Danny also has 42 or inverted 24 jupiter ,giant with a heart .

jupiter did the rounds on 911 ,same as Danny on his bike till he met the twins , danny was a metaphor for jupiter entering the house and the destruction of castor and pollux ,the shining

in other posts i have gone over different interpretations ,star wars matches the heavenly journies and the earthly twins journeys ,lucas called it star wars and you know it so well.
napoleon

told you ive ruined kubrick star wars and 911
ipiccy_image (59).jpg
ipiccy_image (57).jpg
Attachments
photo_2023-01-20_21-28-44.jpg
napoleon

shdajsdh.JPG
jaaskdjsd.JPG
Capturesdfkals.JPG
napoleon

in 2001 a space odyssey they headed for jupiter .so did our 2001 event ,jupiter killed the twins ,or should i say jupiter went through the twins gemini during 911
,and our earthly dark figure jupiter couldnt have been anymore dark ,he was a precise inversion of every kids hero ,luke skywalker,,duality and jungian bullshit ,now that will get your dick sucked ,by all the esotericists
sadasdjkl.JPG
Capturetrtrtrt.JPG
all work and no play makes the tin man dull
91jsBBocgUL.jpg
i diid say i solved 911.

fancy blaming ozma !

dumb fucks
napoleon

so the main event was the star of david allignment or should i say solomons temple ,
sjaskdj.JPG
on 911 all them babies were above new york ,taurus is blatant for the shining as is the twins

alderbaran got changed to alderaan in star wars after taurus the bullseye or death star ,alderbaran is the eye

like i say star wars takes you through the entire myth of 911 step by step ,

so you marry the heavens exactly to the earthly events and voila solomons temple ,don't argue with the bible sunshine
jgb.JPG
also that annoys me about ,all these fucking dimwits saying 2 becomes 1 ,and trying to add that to the mix ,2become what the fuck ,attaching it to trannies ,and baphomet

that bollocks will have to stop ,i bet you think they pray to an owl called molech chelom backwards .
them american masons love their stories don't they,

you dumb bastards ,it's heaven overlapping with earth hermes trismegistus is quite clear on the subject
1Temple.jpg
1Temple.jpg (34.24 KiB) Viewed 301 times
napoleon

ipiccy_image (56).jpg
ipiccy_image (60).jpg
ipiccy_image (56).jpg
and where they cross over the stars and the earthly story ,you get industrial light and magic ,props dept
2174530391_f41458da4f_b (1).jpg
napoleon

download - 2020-11-01T102710.460.png
rob ager shows how kubricks yellow brick road was the most elaborate ,and ofcourse the goldball is the koenig sphere at ground zero,all helps the narrative when blaming oz for 911,a fiction inserted into childrens minds via ozmosis and psi fi and fantasy,,,,,,,,,,and remember tony dannys friend is an acronym for i heart new york
liber oz
primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001 mega ritual

theres rules to solving 911 ladies
Thelemic references in the Star Wars trilogy: just 2 for now you can read the others click the 20 year old link

Try this quote from one of Crowley's Holy Books:

Obeah = Obi. Wanga = Wan. Thus, Obi-Wan. And what device is a wand one moment and a sword the next? A lightsaber, of course.

'... Thy messenger was more terrible than the Death-star.'

The messenger of the Emperor is of course Vader, who possesses (and represents) a power far more terrible than the Death Star - the dark side of the Force itself. As it is said, 'The power of this battle station is insignificant compared to the power of the Force.'

Aleister Crowley was a early twentieth century magician. One of his less mentioned books, Magick in Theory and Practice, was first published in 1929.

It defines magick as “the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will…..Every intentional act is a Magical Act.” By this definition, every time we cause change to occur we are doing magic. But notice that capital “W” in will. The Will that Crowley is talking about is not merely the act of wanting and acting on those desires, it is our True Will, the will of our higher self which is in touch with the power of the universe. He continues: “A Man whose conscious will is at odds with his True Will is wasting his strength. He cannot hope to influence his environment efficiently…… A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him.”

inertia of the Universe is the force

liber oz