PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

photo_2023-01-23_20-16-01.jpg
i do like to point out the folks who can't look into 911 as a movie experience,we have them all the time in here ,some under new names ,well most under new names .

but i show the old ones, the wise ones are just as reluctant to accept the possibilty ,that a poor benefit suckling neardowell like me can pull their pants down in such an embarrasing way .
i did my bit
Y12_Calutron_Operators (1).jpg
i don't sound or look like the houseclowns either , i am am individual

with independant thought ,and the skills i picked up have boded well ,in an age where ignnorance is accepted .

i aint ignorant either ,i payed attention at all the right times
never once took a handout .
napoleon

i am no slave
oh and i'm sure if i did not see the ugly side of houseclowns ,hacking and lying etc etc ,then maybe just maybe i would be like alot of you folks ,but i have seen the two facedness and blatant guiding of a cross section of people all with one aim and that in it's self is scary .
especially as the message i present is one of invisible servitude to a narrative or lie ,that enables more of the same torment ,and ultimately enslavement.

i know what i am capable of ,and i aint even started yet
napoleon

another thing i find particularly troublesome, is fake outrage from the odd truther on shows ,you know who i mean.

and the playing down of the intricacies i show ,especially the priming of images and indepth deployment of the 911 narrative subcosciously via the movies they can't talk about..
sometimes this is presented as the same argument as no planes ,but to understand what 911 was you must understand the people that perpetuate the lie of 911.
Capturewqweqwekk (1).jpg
the terra part of 911 is obviously wrong ,but the part which focussed on america and truth is just as nefarious ,being led down a path where retrospectively everything was corrupted maybe true, but 911 when all is said and done was a movie that's been solved ,the programming has been solved ,and the explanation of the hypnosis involved has been solved , so what we now see and it's as plain as the psilver nose on your face is conspiracy for the sakes of conspiracy

i have no fear from any of the talking heads i have listened to for years ,why would i
shining-dribbble_4x (1).jpg
most have stupid excuses not to log into the forums or join the fakeologist blog ,or even admit to reading the blog ,even though they applaud ab .

and the outraged muppets that enter the blog are just as infantile ,with no other use than wasting time and bringing the blog down to the level of twitter or reddit.

i won years ago
napoleon

hjwekwe.JPG
2001 space odyssey poster is from this original
gemini 11 continents.png
gemini 11 continents.png (36.16 KiB) Viewed 178 times
sudan birthplace of 2001 a space odyssey ,well not really but kubrick knew where they would say ozma was hiding ,like i say it's all in plain sight the space odyssey i show
1627506792720.png
not sure if knowing who's who ,and the limits of what they can and can't say is deterrent enough though .
even after all these years ,and all these houseclowns some better than others i might add
after all without them fellas we wouldn't have met and fell in love with conspiracies in the film "they live" they are easy to spot ,in reality though it's sinnister as fuck
napoleon

now obviously choosing that part of africa ,for ozma training and whatnot,was just down to the poster and the pledge of 2001 being a space odyssey ,as i show it's all legerdemain .

it was ofcourse the start of the alchemical journey that ends blaming a masonic ghost, the first steps down the yellow brick road of oz-mosis.
gemini 11 continents.png
gemini 11 continents.png (36.16 KiB) Viewed 177 times
hjwekwe.JPG
and make no mistake,you are not special yet,you're still part of the conformity brigade.
napoleon

and a remember a halftruth is 50 percent lie
you will know you are special ,when all your truther friends have gone.
napoleon

i am showing you the alien invasion they dangle ,and the houseclowns are waiting for .

but as most of the things i show ,you are blind to seeing them ,you see them from the eyes of sci-fi and not psi-fi .

i ask the same questions of all you weekly ,and i still have never got a response ,if they are following the star wars scripts from the directors who use oz schema and oz-mosis and following the thelemic references liber oz , if they are followwing this star wars script .

is that not an alien invasion ?
i'd say it is .
napoleon

02.jpg
nothing better than watching hermes trismegistus firing a tommy gun at batman on the yellow brick raod ,and batman ends up where the witch would ,even glyndas wand in the shop window as our hero lands in the city of masons ,magentatainment at it's finest
images - 2022-06-04T212329.210.jpg
images - 2022-06-04T212329.210.jpg (15.41 KiB) Viewed 166 times
images - 2022-06-04T230243.jpg
ozcar winner
napoleon

ipiccy_image (27).jpg
Captureglkgl.JPG
Capturedfdf.JPG
napoleon

Interstellar.jpg
the way home for the scarecrow at the end of the film means he is stuck in a tesseract until it turns into a covid (warpspeed logo)
ipiccy_image (54).jpg
interstellar finishes with the scarecrow with a diploma(nasa pilot mconaughey) sat on his porch talking to a tinman in the eye of a technological equivalent of a hurricain.Cooper Station is a Space Colony that resembles an O'Neill cylinder. .
images - 2021-08-25T074420.485.jpg
images - 2021-08-25T074420.485.jpg (3.12 KiB) Viewed 161 times
toto were home.

so same criteria ,as lucas and kubrick, i max camera (wand) check,nolans wand
oz characters check,space cosmism,check
step by step laying out of the narrative covid restrictions operation warpspeed ,check