The Joan Rivers Conundrum

dirtybenny

The Joan Rivers Conundrum

Unread post by dirtybenny »

One of the elements of this existence that I have been contemplating is what I call the Joan RIvers Conundrum

It is clearly an androgyne as were many of the "female" stand-up comics of the 1960's and 1970's. Joan Rivers, Totie Fields, Moms Mabley and Phyllis Diller.

Yet this one is the impetus to speculate on Obama's wife being a tranny. July 1, 2014.

Notice how it takes the time to clarify the word tranny as a transgender. In the past, tranny was slang for a transvestite.

This is clearly a scripted interaction. It was purposeful.

So we must ask why an obvious transgender is outing the Michelle Obama entity as a transgender.

Comedian Joan Rivers died of brain damage from low blood oxygen, the New York medical examiner's office has ruled.
The star died on 4 September, 2014, aged 81 after being on life support for a week following a cardiac arrest during a medical procedure.
The death was classified as a "therapeutic complication", meaning it was a known risk of the procedure.
Negligence is not suspected and was not listed as a contributing cause.
The medical examiner listed the official cause of death as anoxic encephalopathy due to hypoxic arrest - a condition caused when brain tissue is deprived of oxygen leading to brain damage.
Rivers had been sedated with the anaesthetic propofol during her outpatient procedure examining the back of her throat and vocal cords.
She was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital after she stopped breathing, where she was put on life support.
'Russian roulette'
Hypoxia and cardiac arrest are rare side effects of propofol, but patients usually sign a waiver before surgery to confirm they understand the risks.
"I always tell my clients when they come through here, every time you have surgery you're playing Russian roulette," medical malpractice lawyer Steven Harris told Associated Press.

So 2 months after the supposed reveal, RIvers is pulled off the world stage in another fake story. The sheer number of people who would have to be in on this deception is overwhelming, given she was so well known. What model could explain this?

She is the best example of a death faker as she was filmed several months later at a Clive Davis party. Surely, this is also by design...a reveal.
What model could explain this?

Attachments
maxresdefault.jpg
hq1default.jpg
totie-fields-1.jpg
dirtybenny

Re: The Joan Rivers Conundrum

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Moms Mabley
Attachments
moms1.jpeg