Stormtruther

The members of this site
Stormtruther

Stormtruther

Unread post by Stormtruther »

My name is Marc(stormtruther) I'm a 37 year old postal worker living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I've always been fascinated by conspiracies since I was a kid. Ive researched the JFK assassination ad nauseum. On 911, I was sleeping through my rotc class at Indiana University of Pennsylvania, when my buddy knocks on my dorm room stating that we're going to war. Turn the TV on and my life changed. I was in the reserves at the time, fresh out of military police school. Got stationed at Ft Dietrick, MD for 15 months under homeland security. Came home from that, a couple months later I was in Baghdad for a year. I knew the wars of aggression were bullshit from the inception. New years day, 2005. I watched loose change after waking up a hungover mess. Down the rabbit hole I went. Started with Alex Jones, then graduated to hoaxbusters call. Sandy hook turned me into a fakeologist. Everything is manufactured reality. I eventually watched September clues and realized that the 911 attacks were cartoons. Well that's my basic story. Nice to meet everyone