Wizard of Oz decoded....more proof of the simulation.

dirtybenny

Wizard of Oz decoded....more proof of the simulation.

Unread post by dirtybenny »

napoleon

Re: Wizard of Oz decoded....more proof of the simulation.

Unread post by napoleon »

i watched this a while back ,its so full of waffling it sounds like he,s disinformation ,yes oz is used but unless it has specific values its impossible to see , quick example of one of the oz codes in star wars

after luke(ozma bin laden) inversion for american children to familiarise themselves with, has blown up the deathstar(twin towers) we get episode 2 ,the empire strikes back ,

so the twins (luke and leia)head to cloud city,in the millenium falcon ,

now chronologically this is after the collapse of the towers hence new york represents cloud city on the day of the collapse in visuals only(city covered in cloud) ,but we get the information from han solo that its called tibana gas mine orbiting bespin , run by a gangster (looks like sadam hussein called lando calrisian) .

the millenium falcon heads to cloud city tibana gas mine orbiting bespin
star%20wars%20paintings%20concept%20art%20bespin%20ralph%20mcquarrie%202443x3259%20wallpaper_www_wallpapername_com_78.jpg
so a clear pointer to visiting sadam straight after 911, yellow cake was the oz pointer there yellow cake (yellow brick road) we saw that
but we also know sadam and iraq have valuable resources , oli (energy war) ensued ,justified by by some.
so anyone paying attention understands the reason they came up with the fictional ozma and the non threat that is afghanistan was to get the resources from there after the fake war on terra-ism .all planned out decades before 911

and the taliban were government controlled and invented in 71

now tibana gas mine in star wars looks like this
photo_2022-05-27_11-11-23.jpg
photo_2022-05-27_11-11-23.jpg (7.49 KiB) Viewed 444 times
so lucas straight away using oz inversion on future real narrative,taliban and tibana, gullible arent we

so seeing as star wars shows 911 in all its glory only fitting that its sequel empire takes us metaphorically through the next 30 years in an instant

and because this is set in stone by the corporations that have run the world since the industrial revolution ,lucas encoded it in the sequel,
thats why the planet is called bespin ,(twisters spin like the wizard of oz) it has a play on the word taliban with (tibana gas mining) and the flying spaceships are literally ruby slippers. and obviously the city in the clouds looks like a twister.

geo politics hidden in childrens films are tight.

personally finding the artistocrats behind the collapse (i.l.m) should be enough for any investigation from fakeologists,not from houseclowns or masons they can,t even say model pyrotechnics ,psilly cowards and doing an injustice to themselves, well its what they do isnt it ,hi lads looking forward to the bext show.

heres the cave where ozma basket laden orchestrated 911 from

so ergo the the official story is correct ,osama bin laden (ozma) george lucas was to blame for the collapse, his company made the entire show models the lot, i have proven this by showing why judy wood was introduced another thing houseclowns and masons can,t admit too

OZ is the fear personified – oz- climate change -oz 02-jfk-oz-wald-apollo13-oz c-o2 crisis ,oz-one layer ,ozama becomes osama, got to ask yourself will they use oz again to scare people ,ruby slippers for jack,gullible as fuck! ruby
ask the question why OZ narrative isused it also explains the big hermetic syringe in place of the millenium fall-con and why anything bad that happens to america on t.v. oops television is either done by Oz or one of the characters from there !!

i am a fakeologist
Attachments
tora bora mountain hideaway (1) (1).jpg
napoleon

as above so below was a saying of hermes trismegistus ,smj taught me all this wizardy
napoleon

the masons and shills and houseclowns are not allowed to show what i do christ they can,t even say it out loud ,because the artistocrats wanted to be able to say the truth on 911 esoterically , which they did
GKLX4VCTCFHSXO3POTK3S5Z64I (1) (1).jpg
and introducing judy wood from kansas with d.e.w bacca hutchenson and his space beam is still an inversion of star wars
download - 2022-05-22T190746 (2).jpg

what does this picture represent
fb_morgan-yon-11207-0-f1da0d58d8369391ca66d3c835c41589-morga (1).jpg