trying to hard....

Samson79

trying to hard....

Unread post by Samson79 »

The problem with some of these hoax psyops is over saturation, some hoaxes are seriously desperate for confirmation. Lack proof while assume the look of plausibility (but remain false).

What does that achieve?

It's like everything has to be fake just to offer content on fakery?

Some are genuine, but come on guys/girls some are so bad they discredit the genuine ones or by the association made between the content providers they systematically undo otherwise genuine hoaxes?

Is that the idea?

The truth will set you free.
Stick to what you can evidence and prove to someone otherwise it begins to look kooky.

Yeah sure a Cucumber might have similarities to a Courgette etc but that doesn't mean they are the same thing or one is acting secretly as the other.

We all know people lie to stay in control?

"Do not be decieved"

Sometimes I think it lends to much oversight and this is ceased upon to create a bigger bluff as people believe the deciever has more power than he ever had in the first place.
Deception is cunning sure but intelligence wins everytime if it is applied properly.
Samson79

Re: trying to hard....

Unread post by Samson79 »

Imagine people have been psychologically trained by new-agers to be completely suspicious of "everything".
Eventually they will become suspicious of everything and will fall prey to lose their ability to consciously reason effectively, which might have effects on how they communicate with people who are not necessarily deceptive but simply ignorant and cannot give account for something that is either true or false? Like effecting relationships with people who ask for proof of something because they still hold a high regard for the truth, or knowing how suspicion is directed without any justifiable reason other than plausibility for plausibility sake (looking under the bed for the next boogie man type speculation (which might on its outset seem justified on weak evidence, or to boil it down, what does it achieve for a person to suspect something is "fake" in the media? What does ANY media achieve for ANYONE where the truth has NEVER been part of it's projections?

Why are we suprised that the enemy dont tell the truth about anything?

Fear works in much the same way.
Fearful and weary that everything and everyone is not worthy of your attention or is purposely trying to act deceptively. This is the area in law that pertains to slander, charachter assasination, etc etc ...it is called bearing false witness. Historically has sent innocent people to the gallows etc.

We as individuals will never be able to know everything that deceptive people seek to achieve because it is purposely hidden and obfuscated to allow deception to flourish. But why are we led to simply expose and focus on everyone apart from ourselves, who as individuals cause the greatest upsets to our own lives.
Sorry for the rant but I just think the elite (scum) could firmulate 1000 conspiracies and even offer 50% of the information regarding it ....just to occupy our minds and lead us on enough plausibility that we waste valuable time debating either things we have no power to stop, change or influence, or worse we know to be true (genuine fakery) but equally offers nothing in the way of preventing the elephant in the room.

If it is true we are all facing our eternal choice, why do Ineed to spend valuable time chasing a lesser "what if"? It seems pointless to me. Even for knowing the proven bigger fakes on the world historical stage, what does that knowledge achieve for me anyway.
Im not looking to help Putin if he is a fake, marry a man posing as a woman or wish to burden myself worrying about things I cannot change.
I can only change myself!! For better or worse!

The truth seems to always require money like it is some kind of elixir that can only be found from funding a network of self appointed truth-knowers but even that is fake! They pertain to there own beliefs. So even a bought amd paid for truth can turn out to be fake lol!