The Number Nineteen

All things 9/11
rachel

The Number Nineteen

Unread post by rachel »

COVID-19, 19 YEARS AFTER 911

Paul Hardcastle - 19 (HD 1080p) (Vietnam War Video) (Extended Version) (1985)

Interesting, the robotic dancer on this version - MKULTRA? TRANSHUMANISM?

3-D Performs Paul Hardcastle's "19"

Coming out while the first version was still in the UK charts, was it designed to break the spell of the first? In part, this is why I never totally sure which side all the heads of my own country are on. The Game Is Afoot.

Commentators N N Nineteen Not Out 1985

As Veith says, as Christians, we can never write off the Cain Principle, but we should never let our guide down.
rachel

Re: The Number Nineteen

Unread post by rachel »

Just going to throw in some quotes about the Bahai Faith, because there is some interesting numerology going on with this. Again, all these topics link, so where to start.
Bahá í The Bahá í Calendar
The Bahá í calendar consists of nineteen months, and each month is nineteen days long. Between the eighteenth and the nineteenth month, an additional four days (five days in leap years) are inserted to create a year of 365 days (or 366 days in leap years), the usual solar-calendar length.

The Bahá í new year begins on March 21, which is the first day of spring. The nineteen months have Arabic names given for an attribute of God, such as Knowledge, Power, Dominion, and Grandeur. Though the Bahá í calendar maintains a sevenday week, each month consists of only about two-and-a-half weeks.

Saturday is the first day of the Bahá í week. Its translated Arab name is Glory. The rest of the days of the week, in order, are Beauty, Perfection, Grace, Justice, Majesty, and Independence. Each day of the week begins at sundown and lasts until sundown of the next day, rather than midnight, as in the Western tradition. The calendar was created in March 21, 1844, marked the beginning of the Bahá í Era, or BE. Thus, 1 BE lasted from March 21, 1844, to March 20, For the Bahá ís, the year 2000 was partly 155 BE and partly 156 BE.

Levels to get nearer to an understanding of God.
Although a person can never completely understand God, he or she can understand parts of the concept of a divine being through such divine qualities as wisdom and compassion. Education is thus extremely important for Bahá ís, as it teaches these qualities. Education is emphasized not just for the study of the Bahá í faith but also for general knowledge. In fact, Bahá ís believe that education should be required for all young people. They believe that there should be harmony between religion and science. They see no contradiction between reason and faith. Finally, Bahá ís believe that it is the responsibility of each individual to seek the truth.

The belief in the oneness of religions leads to tolerance of other faiths. Bahá í teaches that all forms of prejudice, such as those based on religion, gender, class, and national origin, should be abandoned. Prejudice is an opinion or judgment made without informed knowledge, often resulting in hostility towards a person or group.

As an example of how this belief was put into action, in 1915 Abdu l-baha, the son of Baháu lláh, advised members of the Bahá í faithin the United States to arrange interracial or multiethnic marriages (marriages between people of different races and ethnic groups) to further this goal of the abandonment of prejudice.

Bahá promote the adoption of an international language to encourage the unity of all humankind, and they have become active members of the United Nations since its founding in The United Nations is an international organization formed to help nations resolve their differences peacefully. As part of their belief in creating a global community, Bahá ís also work with nongovernmental groups around the world for women s rights, education, and the environment. They sponsor after-school projects, the building of orphanages and health clinics in rural areas, the 78 World Religions:

Bahá í establishment of vocational programs, classes in health care, and tree-planting programs for the benefit of society. Leadership and rituals Bahá lláh did not trust ritual worship or a controlling clergy or priesthood. Thus, in the Bahá í faith, there is no regular church service and no permanent clergy.

Likewise, there are no initiation rituals to the Bahá í faith and no sacraments, ceremonies that convey spiritual blessing. The community is open to all who want to participate, but members have certain duties that must be performed. These include daily prayer, avoidance of drugs and alcohol, and the practice of monogamy, or having only one marriage partner. Parents must grant permission for a marriage before it can take place.

Bahá ís are expected to make financial contributions to the religion, but the amount is private and left up to each member. In addition, all healthy members between the ages of fifteen and seventy are expected to fast from sunrise to sunset for the nineteen days between March 2 and March 20 that precede the new year, which begins on the first day of spring.

Sacred writings The central book of the Bahá í faith is the Kitab-i-Aqdas, or the Book of Laws. Written in 1873 by Bahá lláh, it is also called the mother book of Bahá í teachings. The book established the laws of the religion, such as the requirement of daily prayer, the lack of clergy, and dietary rules. It also discusses the administration of the religion and deals with ethical questions and prophecies, or predictions of the future. In this book u u u Bahá lláh describes the process of continual growth and evolution in religion.

Each age needs a new message; even Bahá lláh himself was to be followed by another of God s messengers in one thousand years. Earlier works from Bahá lláh include the Kitab-i-Iqan (Book of Certitude), written in both Arabic and Persian in 1862, and, according to tradition, in only two days and nights. In this book Bahá lláh continues the work of the Bab, explaining the continual unfolding of the religion and stating that all religions are related to one another. u u Under the leadership of Abdu l-baha, Bahá í gained many new followers, particularly in the West. After his death he was buried in the Shrine of the Bab.
That last sentence is confusing, each of the two people have their own Shrine. And remember the two are shadowing John the Baptist and Jesus in type.

Wiki: Shrine of the Báb
The Shrine of the Báb is a structure on the slopes of Mount Carmel in Haifa, Israel, where the remains of the Báb, founder of the Bábí Faith and forerunner of Baháʼu'lláh in the Baháʼí Faith, are buried; it is considered to be the second holiest place on Earth for Baháʼís, after the Shrine of Baháʼu'lláh in Acre. Its precise location on Mount Carmel was designated by Baháʼu'lláh himself to his eldest son, ʻAbdu'l-Bahá, in 1891. ʻAbdu'l-Bahá planned the structure, which was designed and completed several years later by his grandson, Shoghi Effendi.

The Shrine of the Báb, Mount Carmel, Haifa, Israel
The Shrine of the Báb, Mount Carmel, Haifa, Israel

Wiki: Shrine of Baháʼu'lláh
The Shrine of Baháʼu'lláh is composed of a central area that contains a small, tree-filled garden surrounded by paths covered with Persian rugs. A glass roof was constructed by Qulám-ʻAlíy-i-Najjár after the death of Baháʼu'lláh. At the northwest corner of the central area there is a small room containing Baháʼu'lláh's remains. The central area has doors to a number of other rooms that have, in recent years, been opened to accommodate the growing number of pilgrims and visitors.

During obligatory prayers Baháʼís face the Qiblih, which is the Shrine of Baháʼu'lláh, comparable in practice to Muslims facing the Kaaba during daily prayer, or Christians/Jews facing Jerusalem. The Báb changed the direction of prayer to He whom God shall make manifest, a role claimed by Baháʼu'lláh. Baháʼís during his lifetime prayed facing the person of Bahá'u'lláh, until the spot became fixed when he was buried. A Tablet explaining this existed but had been stolen by Covenant-breakers.

The shrine and its surrounding gardens, as well as the Mansion of Bahjí, were inscribed on the World Heritage List in July 2008.

Shrine of Baháʼu'lláh, in the grounds of the Mansion of Bahjí, Acre, Israel
Shrine of Baháʼu'lláh, in the grounds of the Mansion of Bahjí, Acre, Israel

Wiki: Qiblih
In the Baháʼí Faith the Qiblih (Arabic: قبلة‎, "direction") is the location to which Baháʼís face when saying their daily obligatory prayers. The Qiblih is fixed at the Shrine of Baháʼu'lláh, near Acre, in present-day Israel; approximately at 32°56′37″N 35°5′31″E.

The shortest direction to the Shrine of Baháʼu'lláh from all over the world
The shortest direction to the Shrine of Baháʼu'lláh from all over the world

A contender for the flat earth map?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I always thought it was peculiar that number 19 was so important to the Baha'i cult, which is a direct off-shoot of Islam. On the submission.org page about the Baha'i faith, they claim that Satan was smart enough to find code 19 in the Quran, and because the Baha'i faith is satanic, he must have inspired the Bab to make 19 a focal point of the faith, in order to force Muslims to associate code 19 with "Baha'i kaffirs/mushriks". https://web.archive.org/web/20080229020 ... ahaii.html

However, I finally found out the real reason today, while doing some research!

I was reading an interesting paper that was the "winner of the Baha'i Studies prize" written by a Baha'i, embracing code 19 in the Quran. http://bahai-library.com/unpubl.article ... ected.html

It's quite interesting for a number of reasons.

First, it's apparent that they embrace and praise the Quran as the only known unaltered word of God, outside of the works of the Bab and the Baha'ullah.

Second, they embrace code 19 and the scientific miracles in the Quran as miraculous proof that the Quran is legitimate, and that Muhammad was a true prophet.

But most interestingly, they talk about the real reason why number 19 was so important to the Bab! It details why 19 was chosen for their holy number, and it's directly linked to code 19.

The article says:
  • "Bismi'llahi'r-Rahmani'r-Rahim is the sacred formula placed before every surih of the Qur'an except the ninth.[71] Some translate this "In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful" while others translate it," In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful." There are nineteen Arabic letters in this formula. The Bab has changed this formula to Bismi'llahi'l-Amna'i'l-Aqdas which when translated is, "In the Name of God, the Inaccessible, the Sanctified," however the number of letters has remained unchanged. These are symbolic of the nineteen Letters of the Living--eighteen disciples surrounding the nineteenth, the Bab Himself.[72] For a period of forty days only Mulla Husayn believed in the Bab. Gradually other Letters were generated from the Primal Point as the Bab Himself describes:

Understand in the same way the beginning of the manifestation of the Bayan: during forty days no one but the letter Sin believed in B. It was only, little by little, that the Bismi'llahu'l-Amna'u'l-Aqdas clothed themselves with the garment of faith until finally the Primal Unity was completed. Witness then how it has increased until our day.

Shoghi Effendi confirms this when he writes, "Not until forty days had elapsed, however, did the enrollment of the seventeen remaining Letters of the Living commence."[74] Note that the word for unity ln both Arabic and Persian is vahid and that the numerical values of the letters of this word add up to 19. The letter Sin is the first letter to follow the B in Bismi'llah (remembering that short vowels are not written). The Bab indicates that, "All that is in the Bayan is synthesized in one of the verses of the Bayan."[75] He explains that this is the first verse[76] Bismi'llahi'l-Amna'i'l-Aqdas and says, "All that is in the Bayan is synthesized in one of the verses, and it is He the B of Bismi'llah and this B is a proof in itself."[77] The Bab is referring to the point which is beneath the B. Without that diacritical mark the letter would not exist. In both Arabic and Persian the B is a straight line with a point under it.
So, to paraphrase: Apparently the Bab thought God was inspiring him to change the Basmallah from Bismi'llahi'r-Rahmani'r-Rahim to Bismi'llahi'l-Amna'i'l-Aqdas instead, which because he copied the basmallah, also had 19 letters. Then the Bab used these 19 letters as a symbolism for his followers, which he extended. He figured that he stood for the "B", and then said that the next follower of him was the "S". This is why he chose 18 deceiples (18+1), to complete his symbolism for his version of the basmallah! This is why number 19 was so important to them. This explains why they chose to rearrange their calendar in 19 months (even though this goes against the Quran... like much of their faith).

So there you have it.. It explains why code 19 and the Baha'i both see 19 as the central number.. Because both are based on the number of letters in the basmallah. It's not coincidence!

BTW, I highly recommend the paper.. It's long, but very well written.. But not highly researched on code 19.

I started this thread before reading the above quote, it's very interesting because if you've watched either of the Walter Veith videos I linked to in the last two days you'll understand how Freemasonry links to the Vatican, as does Islam from the video below.

216 The Islamic Connection Total Onslaught Walter Veith

The Baha'i change their calendar so the week starts on Saturday and ends on Friday.

The Secret Meaning Behind the Days of the Week
https://truththeory.com/the-secret-mean ... he-week-2/
Friday is Frigg-day Frigg is the Norse god of love and fertility. In most sources she is described as wife to Odin (who represents Mercury- Wednesday). Sources also connect her with the goddess Fulla She is the equivalent of the Roman Venus, meaning that Friday is Venus day.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

WHY MATHEMATICAL MIRACLE OF QURAN IS BASED ON THE NUMBER 19 AN INTRODUCTION
http://wikimiracleof19.org/index.php?title=19_(number)
All God’s scriptures, not only the Quran, were mathematically coded with the number “19.” Even the universe at large bears this divine mark. The number 19 can be looked upon as the Almighty Creator’s signature on everything He created. The number “19” possesses unique mathematical properties . For example:

[1] It is a prime number.

[2] It encompasses the first numeral (1) and the last numeral (9), as if to proclaim God’s attribute in 57:3 as the “Alpha and the Omega.”

[3] It looks the same in all languages of the world. Both components, 1 and 9, are the only numerals that look the same in all languages.

[4] It possesses many peculiar mathematical properties. For example, 19 is the sum of the first powers of 9 and 10, and the difference between the second powers of 9 and 10.

We now understand that the universal coding of God’s creations with the number 19 rests in the fact that it is the gematrical value of the word “ONE” in all the scriptural languages—Aramaic, Hebrew, and Arabic.

The number 19, therefore, proclaims the First Commandment in all the scriptures: that there is only ONE God.

Aramaic, Hebrew, and Arabic alphabets used to double as numerals in accordance with a universally established system. The Hebrew word for “ONE” is “VAHD” (pronounced V-AHAD). In Arabic, the word for “ONE” is “WAHD” (pronounced WAAHED).

Quran describes this Miracle of 19 as One of the Great Miracles [74:35], in support of this understanding following are the proceedings of the discussion as happening on the talk page of "19 (number)" article on Wikipedia.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Interesting reference to the 'Plague of Justinian' below which is worth further research. I have however heard of the 'Justinian Deception', the same bloke, and I'm going to guess there will be some interesting parallels with COVID-19 ..... Do we think any "plague" is truly natural?

Probable mention of a Covid-19 like pandemic in the Quran
https://muslimmirror.com/eng/probable-m ... the-quran/
Corona
There are two words ‘nuqir’ and ‘naqoor’ (Faitha nuqira fee alnnaqoori) in the Verse 8 of the chapter, which are said to have been derived from the root word ‘qaf r nun’ (ق ر ن). Qarn is generally understood to denote the end-time trumpet and thus the verse has been translated by Sahi International and others as, “And, when the trumpet is blown.” Wiktionary.org mentions that the Proto-Semitic use of ‘qarana’ denotes ‘horn’ which may be associated with the ancient Greek word khrónos (sounds like corona), which means time or lifespan. Some commentators have also taken it as horn, as an instrument sounding far and wide, for instance by Abdul Majid Dariyabadi, who interpreted the verse as, “Then, when horn sounds.” The Arabic lexicons also take the word as denoting to a time span of hundred years or a century like the ancient Greeks, besides to other meanings. The word ‘qarna’ also conveys such meanings in the Arabic language as yoke, coupling, conjugating, pod, peer, peek, etc. The Quranic word ‘qarnin’ is taken as to mean generations. The plural of this word, ‘quruna’ (قُرُون)‎, have a strange phonetic similarity with the English word ‘corona’. It may be found striking that the Coronavirus exhibits most peculiarities expressed in the Arabic word ‘qarna’ or its plural ‘quruna’.

By definition, Coronavirus is said to be a large pleomorphic spherical particle with bulbous surface projections. These bulbous projections or spikes may be taken as horns of the virus. The other meanings like joining together as yoke by horns in a bullock cart or coupling of two things together may be understood from the tendency of the virus to enter the host cell and combine its RNA with the genetic command of the occupied cell. The Coronavirus is also similar to a pod having its actual livable contents inside a protein wall. The most striking fact is that a viral pandemic generally appears in the early part of every century with some exceptions, which gives significance to another meaning of ‘qarna’, i.e. a century or time span of hundred years. It may not be merely a coincidence that most known meanings of the Arabic word ‘qarna’ have striking application to the description of the human coronavirus as observed today, apart from having resemblance of the name. In the wake, the respective verse may be interpreted as, “And, when the corona becomes viral” while taking the cue that the verse is telling about the pandemic of Coronavirus, which spreads with an exponential virulence, as would be further explained herein.

One thing that needs to be understood here is that the given verse is futuristic in tone and not informing about something occurring by the time of its revelation, so much so that it has been generally taken as an end-time sign by most scholars. If the word ‘qarna’ or its plural ‘quruna’ is applied in its meaning of a time span, i.e. century or centuries, then the appearance of quruna may be taken as an event taking place century after century or during a particular century. The mention of the word ‘19’ in the Verse 30 of the chapter makes it obvious that this verse is pointing to an event that will take place when the word ‘quruna’ will be bonded with an epithet of ‘19’.

Early history of pandemics is obscure and it is the Muslim Arab writers that have started narrating the outbreaks in a systematic manner. Within more than a decade after the revelation of Surah Muddaththir, a severe pandemic appeared in Iran called as the Plague of Sheroe with peak time 627-628, which killed the Sasanian king Kovad II Sheroe and devastated his empire. However, the first definitive outbreak on record was the Plague of Justinian (peak time 541-542) which killed an estimated 50 million people and disrupted the Byzantine Empire. Some specific teachings of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) regarding a pandemic situation, for instance lockdown, seem to have taken shape with his knowledge of these two calamities of his time. The Plague of Sheroe reappeared in Syria in 639 AD, during the reign of the second caliph Umar bin Khattab, with dire consequences for a Muslim army, which preferred lockdown there instead of returning to Madinah due to a particular injunction of the Prophet and thus saving other parts of the Islamic territory from the pandemic. The plague became dormant for some time after its severity in 750 AD. However, its outbreak occurred in the year 1218 which finally turned to be the Black Death calamity (1332-1360) killing an estimated population of 50 million in Europe and Central Asia. One of the most calamitous outbreaks began in Italy in 1629. Western Europe’s last major epidemic of medieval plague began in 1720, when an outbreak spread from the French port city of Marseille. After the first pandemic of Justinian Plague of the sixth century and the second one as the Black Death of fourteenth century, what is called as the “Third Pandemic,” appeared in 1855 in the Chinese province of Yunnan and ravaged different parts of the world for decades onwards. It mainly affected China and the British India during 1920s and 1930s before petering out by 1950s, killing 12 million people, mainly in India. The beginning of this 19th century plague was traced back to some parts of the Indian subcontinent. Dr August Hirsch refers that the western Indian states Gujarat and Sind were the centers of the pestilence in 1815-21 followed by its spread in Rajasthan in 1835-38. From Kumaon and Garhwal it subsequently reached to Nepal and China. And, the Covid-19 is making the current onslaught in 2019. From this brief history of the global pandemics after the revelation of Surah Muddaththir, it becomes evident that calamities like plagues and pandemics have been appearing almost in every century and generally during its second or the third decade. Hence, the root word ‘qarn’ in the verse may also be taken for the ‘quruna’ in its meaning denoting something cyclical and centennial in nature.

Nineteen
One surprising statement comes in the Verse 30, i.e. AAalayha tisAAata AAashara, translated as “Upon her Nineteen.” The figure 19 in this verse may prompt anyone to think about its some correlation with the nomenclature of the Novel Coronavirus, which has been technically termed as ‘Covide-19’ to refer to its year of appearance. None of the human coronavirus so named earlier by the year of its appearance and, strangely enough, this is the only verse in the Quran where the word ‘nineteen’ has been mentioned. A well known scholar of the past century and Egyptian-American biochemist, Dr Rashad Khalifa, has developed a theory in 1973 known to be the Quran’s mathematical miracle of 19, in which he found that every word count of the Quran is found to be divisible by number 19, except one passage. An Indian scholar, Jamshed Akhtar, derived from his study of the phenomenon that the exceptional passage referred to by Dr Khalifa is not an odd thing but a key to the phenomenon. For a long time, the Code 19 has been a part of scholarly discussions among Muslims and others. Due to his particular perspective, Dr Khalifa translates the meaning of the verse as, “Over it is nineteen” while differing from others in the use of the word ‘is’ instead of ‘are’. He takes it as a mention of a figure rather than the numbers of anything. Some other commentators also understand it to be ‘is’ as it refers to the fire mentioned in the previous verses rather than being 19 presumed keepers of Hell. Fakhr-ad-Din al-Razi, in his classic commentary offered many speculations, including that the number nineteen indicates the nineteen intellectual faculties of human beings rather than taking it be a mention of 19 angels as keepers of the Hell. Hence, the popular understanding that the verse is telling about 19 guardian angels of Hell may not be the only explanation of the word ‘Nineteen’. The matter will be further discussed herein.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:52 pm These are symbolic of the NINETEEN Letters of the Living - EIGHTEEN disciples surrounding the NINETEENTH, the Bab Himself.
I think it is worth exploring numbering in more detail because we have some interesting aspects to those two numbers

18 = 1 + 8 = 9
19 = 1 + 9 = 10 or X = 1
9 + 10 = 9 + 1 = 10 or or X = 1

So when we are looking at nineteen we should not limit ourselves to just that number, as we see it can be expressed as "18 & 1", "1 & 9" and "ONE", "TEN" and "X".

Wiki: Letters of the Living
The Letters of the Living was a title provided by the Báb to the first eighteen disciples of the Bábí Religion.

The Báb named the first eighteen believers in his mission as the Letters of the Living (Ḥurúfu'l-ḥayy in Arabic). One of the Báb's titles was the "Primal Point" (nuqti-yi-úlá). As Baháʼí scholar Moojan Momen explains:

The Eighteen 'Letters of the Living' manifested themselves in the last, i.e. the Muhammadan Manifestation in the persons of the Fourteen Holy Souls (i.e. the Prophet himself, his daughter Fatima, and the Twelve Imams of whom the first, 'Ali, was her husband, and the remainder of her descendants) and the Four Gates (or Bábs) who successively acted as channels of communication between the Twelfth Imam, or Imam Mahdi, and the faithful, during the period of his 'Lesser Occultation' …. The terms 'Point' and 'Letter; were originally suggested by the formula Bi'smi'llahi'r-Rahmani'r-Rahim (In the Name of the Merciful, Compassionate God), which contains 19 letters, the first (B) distinguished by a point or dot beneath it; and by 'Ali's alleged saying, 'All that is in the Qurʼan is ... in the Bi'smi'llah ... and I am the Point beneath the B.'

The 19 letters of the Basmala are ("read" right to left) in English: m a l l e t h a l m n a l t h m j s b.

Additionally, the Báb says:

…the Five Letters of Hell-Fire when separated become 19, as God says: 'Over it (Hell) are Nineteen';[Quran 74:30] and so also the Letters in the Five Letters of Affirmation are nineteen.

[- And Momen comments:] "i.e. Muhammad, 'Ali, Fatima, Hasan, Husayn, which together contain 19 letters in Arabic."[2]

The title "Point" may also refer to the divine and worldly aspects of the Manifestation of God, similar to the geometric point, which is without specific dimension and connects the physical with the nonphysical world.

The term "Hayy" means The Living and is used as one of the names of God in Islamic and Bábí scriptures.

In addition to the 19 letters themselves, in the Abjad numerals system the letters of the Arabic alphabet are assigned numerical values. The Arabic letters h ح and y ي, which compose the Arabic singular adjective meaning "living" in the phrase Letters of the Living, add up to 18, and therefore the phrase Letters of the Living refers to the number 18. There is a similar symbolism about the numerical value of the corresponding Hebrew word in Judaism.

The Báb referred to the 18 Letters of the Living, along with himself, as the first Váḥid of the Bayán Dispensation. In the Abjad numerical value of the word Wáḥid (واحد) is 19. The word Wáḥid means "One". The Báb used this term as a reference to God and his Manifestations.

So we do have confirmation from that text that 19 does indeed equal "ONE". And also have the idea the "FIVE" equals "HELL-FIRE" = 19.

Pentagram tablet made by the Bab
Pentagram tablet made by the Bab

The Star Tablet of the Bab
https://goodmenproject.com/education-2/ ... f-the-bab/
The British Library holds one of the world’s best collections of Babi and Baha’i manuscripts. Among the most important of these is one in the handwriting of the Bab himself. It is in the shape of a five-pointed star, called a haykal or temple, because it is representative of the head, two arms and two legs of the human form...

...In several of his works, the Bab gives instructions for the writing of a haykal, the pentagram or five-pointed star. In the Persian Bayan he states that the five lines that make up the frame of the pentagram create six chambers.

In the Persian and Arabic alphabet, each letter has a numerical value and this fact was used a great deal by the Bab. Five is the numerical equivalent of the letter H and six the numerical equivalent of the letter W. Together they represent the word Huwa which means “He” and is a common way of referring to God in Islamic mystical literature. The word “Bab” is also equivalent to 5 (B=2, A=1, B=2). The five lines are the outer or manifest and the six chambers created are the inner or hidden. Thus the Bab (= 5) is the outer appearance or Manifestation of the Unseen and Unknowable Divinity (Huwa). In Babi and Baha’i scripture, the Bab is called a Manifestation of God, which should be understood as the Manifestation of the Names and Attributes of God (not that he is an incarnation of God). Indeed, for Baha’is, the prophet-founders of all of the religions have an equal station as Manifestations of God.

The Bab specifies that the pentagram should be carried by men about their person. For women, he gives a different design of six concentric circles, thus forming five spaces in which his verses should be written. Thus the same pattern of five and six also are created in this way. This could be seen as a symbol of the fact that women and men are equal but different. The haykal (temple) represents the temple of a human being, the Perfect Man, and the circle represents the Sun of Truth—both of these representing the Manifestation of God, the Bab.

"SUN OF TRUTH" equals 6, "MAN" equals 5.
6 can equal 5, so both can equal 19, which in turn equals "ONE".
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

COVID-19 THE MUSICAL - by Frankie Goes to Nowhere

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I thought I'd add the Georgia Guidestones.

MOOT MESSAGE What do the Georgia Guidestones say?
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19120684/ ... tones-say/
The 19ft tall monument was inscribed with ten guidelines in eight different languages - English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Hebrew, Hindi, and Swahili.

The cohesive message is located on each face of the four large upright stones and were regarded as "guidelines" for humanity.

An explanatory tablet was also situated just a few feet to the west of the monument, explaining the purpose of the Georgia Guidestones.

One notable inscription says: "Let these be guidestones to an Age of Reason."

Very Baha'i...
https://bahaipedia.org/Independent_inve ... n_of_truth
The Independent Investigation of truth is a fundamental concept in the Bahá'í Faith that ‘Abdu’l-Bahá described as the religions first principle. By independent is meant a pursuit freed from superstition, ignorance, bigotry, prejudice, intolerance, egotism and selfishness. It is also a pursuit freed from attachments to the past. [CHRISTIANITY] “In this day,” said Bahá’u’lláh, “he who seeks the Light of the Sun of Truth, must free his mind from the tales of the past.”
“No man should follow blindly his ancestors and forefathers,” [DESTRUCTION OF THE FAMILY] ‘Abdu’l-Bahá said, “nay each must see with his own eyes, hear with his own ears, and investigate Truth in order that he may find Truth.”

By truth is meant not only that great Universal Truth, emanating from God and revealed to humanity by His Messengers throughout history and contained in the holy books such as the Bible and the Qur’an, but also scientific truth. Today religious truth is revealed through the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, but as ‘Abdu’l-Bahá says, “Science must be accepted” [SCIENCE-IS-SETTLED DOGMA] and “No one truth can contradict another truth.” [CENSORSHIP]
Shoghi Effendi writing to an individual said he hoped that all Bahá’í students would “be led to investigate and analyse the principles of the Faith and to correlate them with the modern aspects of philosophy and science.” That “Every intelligent and thoughtful young Bahá’í should always approach the Cause in this way, for therein lies the very essence of the principle of independent investigation of truth.” This principle was also referred to by ‘Abdu’l-Bahá as the independent investigation of reality.

It's interesting, you raise any questions with the Universal House of Justice, you get labelled a Covenant Breaker.

2011 Article: https://bahaicult.wordpress.com/2011/09 ... is-a-cult/
Baha’i Faith: Many Baha’is are Alcoholic (although officially it is prohibited). Shoghi Effendi prohibited the Baha’is from keeping long hairs. There is no freedom of travel. Every now and then guidelines (or Orders?) are issued to the Baha’i from their infallible supreme body. Behavior is fully controlled by the Supreme Baha’i Administrative Bodies. Once Baha’i Administration declares any fellow as a “Covenant Breaker” then other Baha’is are supposed to totally boycott / shun him even if he be your brother.

The advice of UHJ to Baha’is [OFFICIAL]
“There is no excuse for believers continuing to associate with … and those who, knowing everything, still insist on doing so, should be shunned by their fellow-Bahá’ís. The same applies to people who have left the Cause and associate with …”

Remind you of any particular mindset that has happen over, say, the last two years?

We're so inclusive you can leave for not agreeing with us...

Anyway, back to the original article...
It also lists various facts such as the size, weight, origin and astronomical features of the landmark in rural Georgia.

The 10-part message on the vertical stones is what proved controversial, with some claiming the commandments were instructions for an incoming "new world order".

The inscription read:
  • Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  • Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  • Unite humanity with a living new language.
  • Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  • Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  • Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  • Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  • Balance personal rights with social duties.
  • Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  • Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Chris Kubas, executive vice president of the Elberton Granite Association, said the instructions were "meant for a future population after a cataclysmic event".

Four different names of ancient languages are inscribed near the top of the stones: Babylonian cuneiform, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian Hieroglyphics.
And here's a link to the destruction thread if you want to see the videos.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just had a look at today's Zach Hubbard, some nice 19 connections. He nails this to the Jesuits. It's fair enough because the head of the One World Religion is still the Pope even under the Baha'i model I'm exploring.

Texas House Committee releases Uvalde shooting report, Sunday, July 17, 54-days after massacre

zac1.png
zac2.png
zac3.png

Jesuit 144 and 54, both expressions of 9.
Sun 54 also an expression of 9.

Zach goes on to explain the 19 and where that comes from, he nails it to one of the oldest Tarot sets, which is Latin, and the Sun card being number 19. This fits. But we also see above its Islamic connections - the Sun and Moon religions. And it is the number of the Baha'i faith.
rachel wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:38 am The Bahá í calendar consists of NINETEEN months, and each month is NINETEEN days long. Between the eighteenth and the nineteenth month, an additional four days (five days in leap years) are inserted to create a year of 365 days (or 366 days in leap years), the usual solar-calendar length.

The interesting thing about the Jesuits and the number 9 is, as I've mentioned before, the y are proponents of the enneagram. And notice the numbers Zach gave us for them all reduce down to point on the triangle.

84 = 12 = 3
21 = 3
78 = 15 = 6
42 = 6

It's unsurprising as the bottom to are reverse numbers, be see how they stay on the pyramid.

rachel wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:37 pm Image

“The enneagram figured prominently in Gurdjieff’s teaching, as seen by its frequent appearance in his disciples’ books (though not in his own). The Sufis had used the enneagram for numerological divination… The Sufis searched for the mystical meanings of the decimals .3333…, .6666…, and .9999… (based on dividing the number one by three), and of the decimal .142857… (based on dividing the number one by seven and containing no multiples of three). The multiples of three correspond to the triangle inside the circle, and the decimal .142857 (derived by dividing seven into one and resulting in a repeating decimal that never contains three or its multiples) corresponds to the points on the circle that connect the six-sided figure. Through these two figures inside the enneagram circle, each based on the decimals of three into one and seven into one, Gurdjieff was able to manifest the great numerological laws of the three and the seven. He taught that ‘all things in life work on two laws — 3 and 7.’ All psychological laws fall within the law of three — as with the three personality centers, and all material things fall within the law of seven’… Piotr (or Peter) D. Ouspensky, a mathematician, writer, and Gurdjieff disciple, quoted Gurdjieff as saying: ‘Only what a man is able to put into the enneagram does he actually know, that is, understand. What he cannot put into the enneagram he does not know.’ In other words, any information that cannot be assigned its numerical value and then run through the enneagram diagram could not be understood in terms of its true cosmic significance. The process of knowing something through the enneagram meant distinguishing between the functional steps of a process, which must always follow the nine points around the circle, and the ‘will cycle,’ which follows the inner figure along the lines between points 1, 4, 2, 8, 5, 7.”