rachel

Re: Baha'i movers & shakers

Unread post by rachel »

Agenda 2030 land grabs

https://x.com/WestwoodParking/status/16 ... 6661941249

Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 15.17.33.png
Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 15.14.57.png
Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 15.17.50.png

It is unsurprising why Canada is a focal point with regards to planning this agenda. Canadians are integrally linked to the setup of the Baha'i faith. If we consider what Canadian Ruhiyyih Khanum AKA Mary Maxwell, wife of the late Shoghi Effendi, was actually doing when she dedicated her remaining life to travelling to every country in the world...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rúhíyyih_Khánum
From 1957 until her death, Rúhíyyih Khánum traveled to over 185 countries and territories working with the world's several million Baháʼís. She especially encouraged members of indigenous peoples to participate in the global Baháʼí community. Her travels took her to all the continents and to small islands. Some of her travels involved extended stays. For four years, she traveled for 58,000 kilometers in a Landrover through sub-Saharan Africa, visiting 34 countries, in 19 of which she was received by the head of state. On another trip, she visited nearly 30 countries in Asia and the Pacific islands during a seven-month span. From January to March 1970, she crossed Africa from east to west, driving 2/3 of the distance herself, visiting many country's communities, meeting with individuals and institutions, both Baháʼí and civic.
I suggest, it was actually the following, because it would have been a necessary step in making Agenda 21/2030 possible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesday_Book
Domesday Book (/ˈduːmzdeɪ/ DOOMZ-day) – the Middle English spelling of "Doomsday Book" – is a manuscript record of the "Great Survey" of much of England and parts of Wales completed in 1086 at the behest of King William I, known as William the Conqueror. The manuscript was originally known by the Latin name Liber de Wintonia, meaning "Book of Winchester", where it was originally kept in the royal treasury. The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle states that in 1085 the king sent his agents to survey every shire in England, to list his holdings and dues owed to him.

Written in Medieval Latin, it was highly abbreviated and included some vernacular native terms without Latin equivalents. The survey's main purpose was to record the annual value of every piece of landed property to its lord, and the resources in land, manpower, and livestock from which the value derived.

The name "Domesday Book" came into use in the 12th century. Richard FitzNeal wrote in the Dialogus de Scaccario (c. 1179) that the book was so called because its decisions were unalterable, like those of the Last Judgement, and its sentence could not be quashed.

The manuscript is held at The National Archives at Kew, London. Domesday was first printed in full in 1783; and in 2011 the Open Domesday site made the manuscript available online.

And not to be missed, I think just as important, the naming of King Charles, and Prince William...
King Charles I - English civil war, probably used to discover who was loyal to the king.
King Charles II - the Cestui Que Vie Act 1666* passed during the Fire of London.
King Charles III - CORONA VIRUS, again probably used to discover who was loyal to the king.
The future King, William V - will bookmark William the Conqueror, the king who commissioned the original Domesday Book.

*will discuss in next post
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Cestui Que Vie Act 1666
https://areweallreallyeducated.com/the- ... t-of-1666/
London in 1666, during the black plague and great fires of London, Parliament enacted an act behind closed doors, called Cestui Que Vie Act 1666.

The act being debated was to subrogate the rights of men and women, meaning all men and women were declared dead, lost at sea/beyond the sea. (Back then operating in Admiralty law, the law of the sea, so lost at sea).

The state (London) took custody of everybody and their property into a trust. The state became the trustee/husband holding all titles to the people and property, until a living man comes back to reclaim those titles, he can also claim damages.

When CAPITAL letters are used anywhere in a name this always refers to a legal entity/fiction, Company or Corporation no exceptions. e.g. John DOE or Doe: JANE...

Interestingly enough, I don't agree with the conclusion of the article's argument. The Cestui Que Vie Act 1666 does appear to be a net, but my feeling, it's too much of a coincidence given the timing and understanding of the Bible, post 1611 KJV, for it not to be integrally linked. So what can we take it to mean?

There is only one "living man", and that is Christ Jesus. So this act declares the state takes custardy of everything until the second coming of Christ. What the free man movement fails to understand, in this world there is no such thing as freedom. Period. So it becomes a question of "who's property do you want to be", Christ's or Lucifer's..?

The Berean literal translation makes it easier to pick out the meaning:

Matthew 11:25-30
At that time Jesus declared, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was well-pleasing in Your sight.

All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him.

Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

Do you see the Trust? The Father has entrusted everything to the Son. It is He who inherits the world. And those who share his life share his property.

To understand the link, we need to return to Genesis. The Father creates the earth through the Son, Adam is formed from the earth as the image of God, God breaths life into Adam. Adam is gifted dominion/sovereignty over the earth. When Adam eats from the tree, he chooses Satan's authority over God's. When Adam dies, fulfilling God's word, Satan claims dominion over the earth and all Adam's property, including the fruit from Adam's loins. Everything that was gifted to Adam becomes the administrational property of Satan, he steps in as Trustee until someone can claim the inheritance. As all Adam's offspring now inherit Adam's death, Satan, through an administrational trick, now effectively owns the earth. It is his property until a human offspring of Adam comes back from the dead to claim the inheritance.

Is that not what is stated above in that article?

We are the living-dead. We are lost beyond the sea. The moment we are born we face death. Therefore we truly own nothing. All of us who inherit Adam's life, inherit Adam's death. We are the walking dead, animated for a short time before taking our place in a forever graveyard. This is the first 4000 years of human history. This is for whom John weeps...

Revelation 5:1-5
Then I saw a scroll in the right hand of the One seated on the throne. It had writing on both sides and was sealed with seven seals. And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?”

But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or look inside it. And I began to weep bitterly, because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or look inside it.

Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

Only a human, fruit of his loins, can inherit from Adam. But the offspring of Adam inherits Adam's sinful nature; sins, dies and stays dead. Therefore no human can break the seals on the scroll. And what is the scroll? It is the deeds of the earth, the last will and testament of Adam... In order for God to save the human race he had to give us his son, and Jesus/Michael, the Angel of the Lord was a willing sacrifice. He was incarnate as a human in order to inherit, but in inheriting Adam's property given to him by God, Jesus also inherited Adam's death. Jesus would die. But living a perfect life, sin had no claim on Jesus, therefore death could not hold him.

Do you not therefore see what heresy it is to claim someone else died in Jesus' place, as Islam does. Or that Jesus was a human sacrifice and it is his good works that saves us, as Catholicism does. Or that he is not the promised Messiah of the Old Testament, as Judaism does. Do you see how they are all 'One' in being anti-Christ? In fact, a three-in-one God, a Trinity.

From Paul's letter to Timothy, in prison in Rome, and awaiting execution:

2 Timothy 1:3-14
I thank God, whom I serve with a clear conscience as did my forefathers, as I constantly remember you night and day in my prayers. Recalling your tears, I long to see you so that I may be filled with joy.

I am reminded of your sincere faith, which first dwelt in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice, and I am convinced is in you as well.

For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control.

So do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, or of me, His prisoner. Instead, join me in suffering for the gospel by the power of God. He has saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works, but by His own purpose and by the grace He granted us in Christ Jesus before time began. And now He has revealed this grace through the appearing of our Saviour, Christ Jesus, who has abolished death and illuminated the way to life and immortality through the gospel, to which I was appointed as a preacher, an apostle, and a teacher.

For this reason, even though I suffer as I do, I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him for that day.

Hold on to the pattern of sound teaching you have heard from me, with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. Guard the treasure entrusted to you, with the help of the Holy Spirit who dwells in us.

Do you see Paul is Christ's prisoner, his property? We are either owned by Christ or owned by Satan. And once again, do you see a Trust with an administrator, this time Christ Jesus?

The Book of Revelation is the reading of Adam's last will and testament. Christ's Resurrection is what allowed the first seal to be broken. We are living through the turning of this scroll. Once completed, Jesus will return to claim his property from Satan.

Hebrews 9:11-28
But when Christ came as high priest of the good things that have come, He went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not made by hands and is not a part of this creation. He did not enter by the blood of goats and calves, but He entered the Most Holy Place once for all by His own blood, thus securing eternal redemption.

For if the blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that their bodies are clean, how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself unblemished to God, purify our consciences from works of death, so that we may serve the living God!

Therefore Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, now that He has died to redeem them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.

In the case of a will, it is necessary to establish the death of the one who made it, because a will does not take effect until the one who made it has died; it cannot be executed while he is still alive.

That is why even the first covenant was not put into effect without blood. For when Moses had proclaimed every commandment of the law to all the people, he took the blood of calves and goats, along with water, scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled the scroll and all the people, saying, “This is the blood of the covenant, which God has commanded you to keep.”

In the same way, he sprinkled with blood the tabernacle and all the vessels used in worship. According to the law, in fact, nearly everything must be purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

So it was necessary for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. For Christ did not enter a man-made copy of the true sanctuary, but He entered heaven itself, now to appear on our behalf in the presence of God.

Nor did He enter heaven to offer Himself again and again, as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. Otherwise, Christ would have had to suffer repeatedly since the foundation of the world. But now He has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of Himself.

Just as man is appointed to die once, and after that to face judgment, so also Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many; and He will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who eagerly await Him.

You might think this is a nice story, but one of the things that makes it real is the way it interacts with the physical world. A question, why do women bleed? The Biblical answer: In Genesis it is stated 'man is created in God's image'; and what is created is Adam, and from Adam is taken Eve. This is the controversy Satan has and why he hates woman. She is the only begotten son of Adam in the exact same way Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father. All other offspring from Adam were created through Eve, a reflection of the Son of God. Woman therefore bears the blood of his cross.

Colossians 1:16-23
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him.

He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. And He is the head of the body, the church; He is the beginning and firstborn from among the dead, so that in all things He may have preeminence. For God was pleased to have all His fullness dwell in Him, and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through the blood of His cross.

Once you were alienated from God and were hostile in your minds, engaging in evil deeds. But now He has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy, unblemished, and blameless in His presence— if indeed you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope of the gospel you heard, which has been proclaimed to every creaturee under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.

The shedding of blood is before fertility and a new creation, as we are reborn in Christ. But above, I realise it is more, the monthly bleed is attached to the luna calendar, it is a ceremonial cleansing;- "without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness". If we relate this to the Tabernacle of the Lord, the synergy is quite amazing.

But to return to the "Cestui Que Vie Act 1666";- "The state became the trustee/husband holding all titles to the people and property, until a living man comes back to reclaim those titles, he can also claim damages." - We can see it does relate to the second coming of Christ, and the damages he can claim is vengeance.

Hebrews 10:19-39
Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Placed by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way opened for us through the curtain of His body, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.

Let us hold resolutely to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful. And let us consider how to spur one another on to love and good deeds. Let us not neglect meeting together, as some have made a habit, but let us encourage one another, and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

If we deliberately go on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no further sacrifice for sins remains, but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume all adversaries. Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. How much more severely do you think one deserves to be punished who has trampled on the Son of God, profaned the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and insulted the Spirit of grace?

For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge His people.” It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Remember the early days that you were in the light. In those days, you endured a great conflict in the face of suffering. Sometimes you were publicly exposed to ridicule and persecution; at other times you were partners with those who were so treated. You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, knowing that you yourselves had a better and permanent possession.

So do not throw away your confidence; it holds a great reward. You need to persevere, so that after you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised. For,

“In just a little while,
He who is coming will come and will not delay.
But My righteous one will live by faith;
and if he shrinks back,
I will take no pleasure in him.”

But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who have faith and preserve their souls.

I will continue in the next post, but we see in CORONA-VIRUS, instigated by King Charles III, the exact same actions of the people persecuting Paul and the early Church;- "publicly exposed to ridicule", "persecution" and the "confiscation of property". Is it not similar to the refrain from the WEF...

OIP.jpg

Are these the words of the Lord God, or the words of the Serpent?
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

You are talking about a load of stories (law and bible stories) that people believe explain this or that, despite any personal experience. At least I have none.

Perhaps you can imagine some islanders or forest dwellers that have never heard of the bible - they would be ignorant of these stories (but would have their own). Nevertheless, you would seek to apply your question 'Jesus or Satan' on them too, despite the inapplicability. This is to say, you seek to have your story to be the primary story, like the WEF might seek viruses or climate change to be the primary story. And this is the point - Christianity collectivises folk in the name of 'good'. Just like all the other collectivising groups and ideas that the individual can be waylaid into.

Religious folk are upset at current changes. They see that religion and law are being written out of the narrative. I too dislike the changes, for the way they will impinge on my life - I think mentally, physically, spiritually we will all be less free.

The difference is that the religious folk would like us to revert to some religious political state, where the laws would be based on the bible or whatever religious book. To me, this would be an equal tyranny. Imagine having to believe this or that despite the dictates of reason. What we have at the present, the WEF concept of the future or religious caliphates are all tyrannies to the individual. It doesn't matter what the story is, what the words are - being forced to live in someone else's story is not freedom. Living as you like, with understanding, according to truth, is freedom.

The issue that we really face, imo, is the herd mentality. Mostly people around here reject the MSM view. Great. But this is just one step. Many then get stuck on yesterday's story (religion). They fail to critically analyse these older, religious stories with the rigour they apply to the MSM ones. This inevitably leads to a lack of personal sovereignty.

That the religious folk have not become free-minded individuals is freely admitted - Jesus is their Lord. Fair enough if Jesus was real, but this is just a story - most have confirmed nothing. The collectivising nature of the religious view can be seen in the continuous evangelical element with the religious folk - they are forever trying to draw others into their line of thinking, repeating the same old stories, trying to find a weak moment, to win converts in order to help them bolster their own faith. In fact they need the assurance that converting another brings - 'if they also believe, it must be true, right?'. Reason and personal experience don't need faith.

So, yes we live in a world where there are laws that someone wrote, based on a book that someone wrote, but what is that to the individual? These are all stories. If however you believe any stories despite your reasoning, you have already ceded authority of yourself. Dress this irrational belief up as 'faith' if you like and tell yourself that faith is better type of belief. To the individual, basing oneself in personal experience and personally verified knowledge, this is still as much nonsense as the MSM. It also confirms the difficulty of trying to maintain one's stare into the abyss.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

be all you can be ,in a time where war and politics was a deadly game ,jesus the story of a man ,a template for turning the other cheek,but they killed him so he was dangerous,who never betrayed his conscience,inner voice

you see i always ,heard people say jesus was the son of god and the immacualte conception,i interpreted that as to make him pallatable to to the new way of thinking,with no ties that had secrets or sins ,a new tollerance in man

a shining example that a man can compete with the the powers that run things with understanding and compasssion,an example

it was only by the time i was 13 or so i figured out the original story was probably partially true a million times over ,and that organised religion got hijacked ,

a specific belief in an almost superman of the tribe is a common trait in all belief systems , i suspect it is rare that a tribal / messiah ,partially god partially man is common

more of a lore of great hunters in a tribe or the first settlers to an island

theres someething in that jesus story so compelling ,it must be in the human makeup after years of slavery

bit o a ramble sorry
E2fV9Y6XIAQRDya.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

If you are going to believe in something, it might as well be something that has a happy ending. No?

Never-the-less, the Cestui Que Vie Act 1666 is at piece of legislation passed under King Charles II, the restoration of the monarchy being 29 May 1660 according to Wikipedia.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/Cha2/18-19/11
An Act for Redresse of Inconveniencies by want of Proofe of the Deceases of Persons beyond the Seas or absenting themselves, upon whose Lives Estates doe depend.

The thing is, it is fascinating how much the British Constitution is based on the Bible. But if the Reformation happened today, the main people would all be called conspiracy theorists when really they just wanted to be free of the corrupt United Nations of that day; there's nothing we do now that hasn't already been done. In the time just after Jesus' Resurrection, what was taught was called 'the way'. And it was the authorities complaining about the disciples that first gave Christians their name; a bit like anti-vaxxers or white supremacists now.

Tacitus (56 AD – 117; Annals 15:44)
Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular.

The wiki entry on Tacitus. Is he also fiction? And if so, what about Plato, born 428/427 or 424/423 BC; or Socrates, born 470 BC. Where is the line drawn on fact or fiction?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus
Publius Cornelius Tacitus, known simply as Tacitus (/ˈtæsɪtəs/ TAS-it-əs, c. AD 56 – c. 120), was a Roman historian and politician. Tacitus is widely regarded as one of the greatest Roman historians by modern scholars.

The surviving portions of his two major works—the Annals (Latin: Annales) and the Histories (Latin: Historiae)—examine the reigns of the emperors Tiberius, Claudius, Nero, and those who reigned in the Year of the Four Emperors (69 AD). These two works span the history of the Roman Empire from the death of Augustus (14 AD) to the death of Domitian (96 AD), although there are substantial lacunae in the surviving texts.

Tacitus's other writings discuss oratory (in dialogue format, see Dialogus de oratoribus), Germania (in De origine et situ Germanorum), and the life of his father-in-law, Agricola (the general responsible for much of the Roman conquest of Britain), mainly focusing on his campaign in Britannia (De vita et moribus Iulii Agricolae). Tacitus's Annals are of interest for providing an early account of the persecution of Christians and the one of the earliest extra-Biblical reference to the crucifixion of Jesus.

With regards to the point of the thread, it doesn't really matter what you think of Jesus. For whatever reason, what we can say, the Baha'i Faith was manoeuvred into Israel under the cover of the Balfour Declaration and the repatriation of the Jews to their homeland. And with that excuse, the UN took control to purchase land to build the Baha'i command centre. Do we think the 'Universal House of Justice' might just be envisioned to be an actual universal house of justice under the NWO?

Universal House of Justice
The Universal House of Justice is the nine-member supreme ruling body of the Baháʼí Faith. It was envisioned by Baháʼu'lláh, the founder of the Baháʼí Faith, as an institution that could legislate on issues not already addressed in the Baháʼí writings, providing flexibility for the Baháʼí Faith to adapt to changing conditions It was first elected in 1963, and subsequently every five years, by delegates consisting of the members of Baháʼí National Spiritual Assemblies throughout the world.

The Universal House of Justice, as the head of the religion, has provided direction to the worldwide Baháʼí community primarily through a series of multi-year plans, as well as through annual messages delivered during the Ridván festival. The messages have focused on increasing the number of Local Spiritual Assemblies, translating Baháʼí literature, establishing Baháʼí Centres, completing Baháʼí Houses of Worship, holding international conferences, and developing educational systems to enhance literacy, the role of women, spirituality for children and youth, family life, social and economic development, and communal worship. The Universal House of Justice has also played a role in responding to systemic persecution of Baháʼís in Iran by garnering worldwide media attention.

The books and documents published by the Universal House of Justice are considered authoritative and its decisions are considered infallible by Baháʼís. Although it is empowered to legislate on matters that are not addressed in the Baha'i holy writings, the Universal House of Justice has rarely exercised this function.

The Seat of the Universal House of Justice and its members reside in Haifa, Israel, on the slope of Mount Carmel. The most recent election was 29 April 2018. Although all other elected and appointed roles in the Baháʼí Faith are open to men and women, membership on the Universal House of Justice is male-only; the Baháʼí writings indicate that the reason for this will become clear in the future.

Interesting things to note, elections have five year terms, just like the European Parliament, just like the Fixed Term Parliament brought in during David Cameron's Coalition Government. The "nine-member supreme ruling body", all men, which "will become clear in the future"... Will become clear now.

What is the real mystery behind the “Mysterious Force’ of AD 43?
Surely the founding of the Mysterious Force by King Herod Agrippa and 8 other Jews in AD 43, and made public in the publishing of The Dissipation of the Darkness by Adwad Khoury in many languages around 1929 from Beirut, Lebanon should cause concern that this association might actually be the founding of the Kingdom of the Anti-Christ that was prophesied to wage a deliberate war against Jesus, his followers, and what he called the Holy Ghost.

The interesting connection, besides the fascinating quirks that Baha'is are not allowed to attempt to convert Jews, the faith cannot be preached in Israel, and Baha'is are not allowed to buy property there, all by decree of the Universal House of Justice. Is that nine men, "King Herod Agrippa and 8 other Jews" apparently created Freemasonry; that magic number. I somehow doubt that is a coincidence given the other matches. This is in the Preface and peaked my interest.

Dissipation of the Darkness: History of the Origin of Masonry
Before finishing the reading of the History, and before signing the agreement, in one of the meetings held with Dr. Moraes and my new friend, Lawrence, I asked the President: "Every history has its proofs or evidences on behalf of impartial historians; in our history, on what evidences or proofs can we rely besides those of its owners?"

Behold the answer given. by Dr. de Moraes, confirmed by the owner of the manuscript: "What proof will a history such as this have, one that was hidden among nine men and their respective successors, known only to them, the first and only one of its kind, if no one saw it or read even the least part of its contents, except the nine? From whence and from whom can come the proofs to which you allude? The proofs, then, are: their testimony, the events that happened until our days, and the detailed investigations of wise historians who worked in vain to explain its secret. Moreover, as every history, the first and oldest of its kind, requires the investigation of subsequent historians who confirm its texts after having seen and read it, but this History . . .who read it? Who saw it, except the nine founders and their respective successors? We, you and I, untiring readers and investigators of the origin of Masonry, have this manuscript before us. I, who have read and analyzed it; based on my studies and investigations, assert its veracity and recommend its translation and publication.

Dr. de Moraes' answer inspired confidence in me and awakened my enthusiasm to carry out the work commended. I began to work eagerly, spurred on by the thought that my new friend would cease being so, and would not persist in his agreement. Despite Mr. Lawrence's requirement that the translation (from French to Arabic) be realized in his own house, the development of the work was carried out to perfection, in two copies, as he asked.

The work being concluded in the year 1897, one copy remained in Mr. Lawrence's possession and the other in my possession. I considered it an indescribable treasure and an invaluable relic. In the year 1898 I returned to my country, Lebanon, taking the aforementioned copy with me.

Mark Windows has done a podcast series on the book, it's worth a listen and is an interesting read.

THE FORCE “THEY” FEAR
https://windowsontheworld.net/video_typ ... they-fear/
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

If you are going to believe in something, it might as well be something that has a happy ending. No?
I'm not looking for a happy ending - I'm looking for verifiable truth.

Could an unjustified or false belief have a negative impact on you in the present?

Could a false belief have a negative impact on those around you?

Could a false belief impact you in the next life?

Could 'the need to believe despite evidence' (ie failing to verify truth for yourself) be the root problem in this place?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

'The Dissipation of the Darkness' was apparently concluded in the year 1897 and published around the world in 1927, I thought I'd do a search on 'Hiram Abiud', some interesting reading; what I can say supporting the claims the book made about its translations. The hits that come up are multi-lingual, French, Romanian, Portuguese, Arabic as well as English... I love auto-translate.

History of the Hebrew Manuscript on the Origins of Freemasonry (I)
It is generally believed that modern Freemasonry was created in 1717 when its Grand Lodge of England was established. It is also generally believed that it was Dr. James Anderson who wrote his "New Constitutions." (See, for example, A. Paul Fisher, Behind the Lodge Door, Shield Publishing, Inc , PO Box 90181, Washington DC20090, p. 24). It is true that the new name was adopted in 1717, but the real founderof Freemasonry is not Anderson. Moreover, few people, including most of its members, know that its origin is 2000 years old. Indeed, as far as we know, none of the current books on Freemasonry trace its origins back to its real origin. Freemasonry was founded by King Herod Agrippa at the suggestion of Hiram Abiud, with the consent of Moab Levy, Adoniram, Johanan, Abdon Jacob, Antipas, Aberon Solomon and Ashad Abia in the year 43. The original name was "Mysterious Force." [Mysterious Force (Power)]. All its founders belonged to Judaism. In this article, I will present a true history based on a priceless manuscript written in Hebrew containing the minutes of meetings of the original founders of Freemasonry.

The nine creators of the 'Mysterious Force' are said to be Jews of around 43 AD, 27 years before the Siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD. We have to remember, by the time of the second temple, the Levitical priesthood had gone and the High Priest was an appointed position, so it was held by a person who had power and influence rather than a descendent of Aaron. Referring to Caiaphas' priesthood, Jesus said, 'these are Jews who are not Jews', so we should always be looking for something that appears to be based on the Old Testament but actually teaches the opposite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caiaphas
Joseph ben Caiaphas (/ˈkaɪ.ə.fəs/; c. 14 BC – c. 46 AD), known simply as Caiaphas in the New Testament, was the Jewish high priest who, according to Josephus was high priest of the Jews during the years of Jesus' ministry, and according to authors of the Gospels, Matthew, Luke and John, was organizer of the plot to kill Jesus. He famously presided over the Sanhedrin trial of Jesus. The primary sources for Caiaphas' life are the New Testament, and the writings of Josephus. Josephus records that he was made high priest by the Roman procurator Valerius Gratus after Simon ben Camithus had been deposed.

The thing that caught my eye with the 'Mysterious Force' is its nine creators. And like the Levitical priesthood, the institution that started with a Bloodline, all High Priests were to be from the tribe of Levi; the Baha'i faith started with Bahaʼu'llah stating, all heads of the faith would come from his bloodline. Both were subsequently converted into appointed positions, where I guess there was some sort of false notion of democratic choice in their appointment.

http://bahaiawareness.com/women_samuel.html
He wished to embody in his book the interesting narrative of Bahiah Khanum, the sister of Abbas. She, though more than half a century had passed over her head, did not grant him personal interviews. Instead she told her narrative in installments day by day to Madame Canavarro, who then came out and repeated what she had heard to Mr. Phelps, who recorded it. He says: "Social custom prevented me from meeting this lady," and again, "Social custom prevented me from meeting the women."

Now that the way is opened by the Revolution and by the Constitutionalists (who were not Bahais), liberal-minded men of all sects in Persia, Sufis, Sheikhis, Arifs, and even Mutasharis, as well as Bahais, are showing considerable zeal for the elevation of women, and for female education.

V. What does Bahaism teach as to the political equality of man and woman? The future Bahai State and community is to be under the administration of Boards -- called Houses of Justice, local, national, and universal. These are to be "divine agents," "representatives of God." They are to have absolute authority and to be infallible in their decisions. They will adjudicate questions of property, tithes, inheritance, divorce, and of war and peace. They will have charge of schools and of wives, children and servants as well as of religion. The number of members in each Board is to be at least nine, "according to the number of Baha." The members are to be all men. No women are to be admitted to these Boards or "Houses of Justice." This law evidently did not suit the notion of some of the American Bahai sisters, so they made bold to inquire about it. The "Infallible Interpreter," Abdul Baha, laid down the law plainly--which cannot be altered for 1,000 years at least. "From a spiritual point of view, there is no difference between women and men. The House of Justice, however, according to the positive commandments of the Doctrine of God, has been specialized to the men for a specific reason or exercise of wisdom on the part of God." "As to you other maid-servants, give up your will and choose that of God." "The maid-servants of the merciful should not interfere with the affairs which have regard to the Board of Consultation, or House of Justice."

To sum up, it has been demonstrated that Bahaism does not, by its laws, give woman equality with the man, either in the family or the state, either as to domestic rights or political rights; that in the matter of education it has not tried to give equal opportunities to girls; that it conforms to the social life of its environment without transforming it; that the claims of Abdul Baha before his audiences in Europe and America were without foundation, disproved both by the teaching and by the practice by Baha Ullah.

What I find, with all the structures being set up under Agenda 21/2030, they all conform to Bahaism, or with regards to HATE SPEECH, its forerunner, Babism; which strangely enough the Universal House of Justice refuses to translate into English. Furthermore, it prohibits any Baha'i from taking it upon themselves to translates any part of the Bab's writings. Penalty is excommunication and being shunned by the community. If you were married to that Baha'i, you'd be expected to divorce them and never speak to them again even if you had children, else be excommunicated with them as a COVENANT BREAKER. Does this ring bells? You know all COVID-19 cancel culture, and the sacking of people who refused to take the vaccine, the ANTI-VAXXER terminology, the banning of people on social media for saying things that went against the INFALLIBLE-EXPERTS , etc, etc. Now you know where that insanity originates from.

But getting back to The Universal House of Justice and its nine-member supreme ruling body; as I've mentioned before, I'm not aware of nine being a Christian Holy number, but where we do see it is with regards to Lucifer's covering. I wonder if there is a link between those nine people of 43 AD and the nine tribes listed below. You've got to fancy Moab Levy was a Levi.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Now, the Baha'i faith comes from an Islamic root and it originates in Persia; this is likely going to end up being a very interesting connection, because the titles from which Pontifex Maximus and Caesar originate I seem to remember, also come from Persia. I'm not going to address that now, but I will look up where I got that idea from. In the mean time, the number nine and its link to freemasonry...

https://web.archive.org/web/20060217100 ... 11_99.html
ISLAMIC NINE-POINTED STAR AND IT'S SIGNIFICANCE
EUROPE'S BLUE LODGE "JOHANNIS FREEMASONRY"

nine_pointed_star.gif
nine_pointed_star.gif (58.86 KiB) Viewed 34919 times

Islam uses the nine-pointed star, which is comprised of three triangles. I wanted to decipher the symbolism that Scientology uses and came across the nine-pointed star in an article about Johannis Freemasonry. In case you don't know Johannis, the evangelist in Germany, is the Patron of the Johannis Masons. They are using John the Baptist as their Patron. The two pillars on the picture with the letters J & B stood in Solomon's Temple according to this historical account. (This article came from a German History of Freemasonry: Die diskrete Gesellschaft by Dieter A. Binder, Edition Kaleidoskop, pp. 210.211) The pillars are also described in the Bible: 1 Kings 7:21 and 2 Chronicles 3:17:
  • And he set up the pillars in the porch of the temple: and he set up the right pillar, and called the name thereof Jachin: and he set up the left pillar, and called the name thereof Boaz. (1 Kings 7:21)
  • And he reared up the pillars before the temple, one on the right hand, and the other on the left; and called the name of that on the right hand Jachin, and the name of that on the left Boaz. (2 Chronicles 3:17)
The son, Hiram Abif, who is resurrected, is the son of a widow of Tyrus who helped construct Solomon's temple. The leafy branch on Hiram's grave reflects eternal life. The triangle represents God the Grand Architect of all worlds. The triple triangle is peculiarly sacred, having always been a symbol among all nations of the Deity. (p. 826, Morals and Dogma, by 33 degree Mason Albert Pike)

Pike further elaborates that Gaia produced 14 Titans, seven males and seven females. As the number seven appears in these nine by threes or the triple triangles, are found the three fates, the three Centimanes and the three Cyclopes offspring of Quranos and Gaia. Interpreted they represent heaven and earth. Titans are characters from sun worship.

European Masonry dates back to the Temple of Solomon and they used many Christian symbols, except the cross, to make people believe that they were Christians. I recently had an email from such a "Christian" Mason. He wrote that Masons don't realize how biblical they are. I couldn't convince him that Lucifer is behind the Lodge. I offered the famous Ephesian videos, which prove it, but he turned them down. He wanted to continue believing that he was truly a believer. We exchanged letters for a while and he was in agreement with all the Scriptures I sent him. It was devastating how Satan had sold him on a bill of counterfeit goods.

The Johannis Blue Lodge has three degrees and it calls men to self-discipline and self-development. The Lodge was mainly for the upper crust aristocrats who were educated, many involved in politics and were knighted by royalty to get their elitists titles. Titles were recognizable by the names.

The word "von" so-and-so was added to their name to identify their status immediately.

The Lodge resurfaced in the 18th century after Martin Luther's furor settled and he was long in the grave. Their political ideals of brotherhood and tolerance had spread to America. They believed that Masonry was a vehicle to teach men self-discipline and self-development. The brotherhood moved beyond its own boundary into the secular society. They thought of themselves as builders of society and were functioning outside of the dogmatic churches. Again they clashed with their government and the Catholic Church and the only way they could overcome this problem was by anti-Semitism.

In the 19th century, Europe underwent a massive culture war especially in Italy. A totalitarian government evolved. Not only the Catholic Church split but also so did other churches. It intensified with the publication, Vatican II.

The questions became: "Is Freemasonry a religion? Is it a substitute religion? Is it harmful to believers?" The Masonic oaths and rituals were under fire. Members of the Grand Orient de France had atheistic members. In spite of it the Lodge grew at great speed in Europe and America. And, it did find its place as a substitute religion. The Catholic Church began negotiating and so did the United Grand Lodge of England. The Lodge attracted more and more members. It was instrumental in widening the gap between secular society and the Catholic Church.

The Lodge became the foundation for Democracy. Without resistance against Freemasonry in Europe during the 19th century, after 1945, totalitarian government became obsolete. Masonry had served as a catalyst to turn away "absolutism" during the 18th century. Absolutism refers to The Word of God. Society's suspicion that they were a substitute religion had actually materialized. Masons allowed all religions to join their ranks because the keyword was tolerance toward all. Masonic education seeks to improve the individual's condition. Their plan was to create an elitist's paradise. They wanted to prevent mankind from degenerating to a rhetoric phrase.

Today, living in these United States, we are experiencing the fruit of Masonry: Democracy. Years of little resistance toward the Lodge, it spread its heretical teachings. Cults, who have no regard for human life, such as the German SS, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormonism, Christian Science, Norman Vincent Peale's Power of Positive Thinking, Word of Faith and many others are rooted in the Lodge.

Some omit the rituals to hide their origin. Others like the Mormons proudly practice the Masonic rituals in their temples all over the world. We can safely say that Freemasonry was responsible for being instrumental in the apostasy we are experiencing today and that there is a Masonic connection to Islam. The over all worldwide Masonic network was a construct for the furtherance of world-wide ecumenism and democracy led by Pope John Paul II and many political leaders.

Secret of the Royal Prince
Secret of the royal prince.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Still relevant to the NINE, I found the following from the HIRAM ABIUD search. I mention The Trinity a fair bit, but while I've heard the term used for secret Satan worship in the form of fire, the sun and the serpent, via the book The Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop, I don't know much more than a list of Trinity gods.

WSC Unmasking the Trinity god of Babylon - NM3.jpg

So, just a recap:
rachel wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:08 pm 1 and 9 are interchangeable [as in numeric format they are the alpha and the omega], so 111 = 999 which becomes 666 [when the NWO finally turns the world on its head]. The Occult on that...
rachel wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:40 pmEarlier in this thread I discussed the 999 NWO System, which can also be expressed as 911 because according to the above, 1 and 9 are interchangeable as they express 19, which is also equal to ONE. Further more, "the beast of two horns" is expressed as 11, not 2. So the beast of 10 horns plus the beast of 2 horns, using the numerology rules of dropping the zero becomes 111, or again, 999. And if you want to take one step further, 111 is the three-in-one God (1+1+1=1), The Trinity.
The Holy Bible does not reveal God to be a trinity, the concept is alien to the scriptures. The TRINITY is PAGAN and was not brought into the church until after the Apostles were dead and Rome had converted to Christianity. So it is unsurprising this is actually the symbol of the SUN GOD and PANTHEISM.

TRIANGLES: Light is split into three distinct colours, red, blue, green; when added together in equal proportions give white light. The Sun itself in early religions was considered to have three definite stages in the sky;- rising, midday and setting sun, making up the THREE-IN-ONE-DEITY. This pattern in the sky itself making a triangle, and an equilateral triangle having three angles of 60 degrees, which shortened using the numerology convention of dropping naughts = 666.

The SUN GOD = 666 which can be expressed as 999, which can also be represented as 111.

Codex Magica: Secret Signs, Mysterious Symbols, and Hidden Codes of the Illuminati

Codex Magica.jpg
Codex Magica.jpg (32.48 KiB) Viewed 34867 times

Codex Magica: CHAPTER FOUR
The Lost Name of God

The Blue Lodge Masons, encompassing the first three degrees of Masonry, are instructed that they are seeking the Lost Word or the Lost Name of God... It isn't until they reach the level of Royal Arch Masonry (seventh degree, York Rite) that they discover that the Lost Name of God wasn't lost after all. It's at this level that they learn the sacred name of Masonry's God.

They find that the sacred name of (the Masonic) God is composed of three names representing the three identities of God. It is so sacred it takes three Royal Arch Masons to be able to speak it.. Jahbuhlun. The three Masons grip hands high and low and chant, "Jah-buh-lun, Jah-buh-lun, Jah-buh-lun, Je-hov-ah."

The name Jahbuhlun has three syllables representing a composite God made up of three subordinate deities. The Masonic material identifies the three as Yah (or Yahweh), Baal, and Osiris. Logically, the name should be spelled Yah-Baal-On, but Duncan's Masonic Ritual and Monitor admits that over the years the spelling has been "corrupted" by Freemasonry until it reached its current form.

Decker correctly asserts that,
  • "What these men are doing is worshipping a demon God so far removed from the real God that this worship must surely defile the holiness of God and guarantee those who pronounce that name in such a ceremony a swift ride to Hell..."
C.C Zain, a Freemason who is part of a group called "The Brotherhood of Light," is developer and author of an entire course on Ancient Masonry having to do with "The Spiritual Significance of Masonic Rituals, Degrees, and Symbols." Zain points out that the name Jahbuhlun is Masonry's Grand Omnific Word, the name of their omnipotent deity. He further shows the significance of the fact that the name Jahbuhlun has nine letters and is made up of three syllables, Jah, buh, lun. In the ritual for the Royal Arch Degree, since there are three Royal Arch Masons pronouncing the name three times each, altogether, says Zain, twenty-seven syllables are pronounced. This, he explains, represents "the twenty-seven days it takes the moon to pass through the circle of zodiacal signs."

Interestingly, in the ritual drama, the three Masons doing the pronouncing of Jahbuhlun are said to have come from Babylon! So, we have a ritual —the 13th degree in the Scottish Rite and 7th in the York Rite—in which three "Masters" come from Babylon to instruct the candidate on how to build the Royal Arch (symbolically, how to rebuild the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem and thus establish the kingdom of the elite and their devil God on earth).

The Lost Word Found

Moreover, the three messengers from Babylon inform the candidate that the true name of God, the name that had been lost for so long, is not Jesus, but is Jahbuhlun. They conveniently omit mention of the fact that this is, in fact, the name of a monstrous DEVIL God, that the name is an unholy and blasphemous composite of Jahweh, Baal, and Osiris, or On.

(On is a city in Egypt where the worship of the sun God, Osiris, is alleged to have begun. Somehow, many in Masonry today honor and revere Osiris under the name of On, the name of his city, curiously spelled Un in the name: Jahbuhlun.)

No wonder Masonic authority W.L. Wilmshurst, in his highly thought of (by Masons) The Meaning of Masonry, proclaims this degree so vital to the transformation of the candidate's life. He even suggests that in attaining this Degree, one "exhibits the attainment of a new order of life."

The Royal Arch Degree, Wilmshurst emphasizes, provides "a supremely high level of thought and instruction" for the Mason attaining it.

So we have a possible link that takes us straight back to Babylon and the Tower. The Trinity is not Biblical, Jesus knew nothing of it, and none of the disciples taught it. Its theology crept in after the founding fathers were all dead. And this is a feature of all Christian denominations, they are slowly turned from their founding principles after the first generation and end up looking like the Mystery Religion.

WSC Unmasking the Trinity god of Babylon - NM6.jpg

https://www.cogwriter.com/antichrist.htm
When Was "the Trinity" Adopted?

Prior to the formal Greco-Roman adoption of the trinity, there was a group called the Docetae.

Here is some of what Serapion of Antioch wrote about them in the early 3rd century:
  • 6. For having obtained this Gospel from others who had studied it diligently, namely, from the successors of those who first used it, whom we call Docetæ; (for most of their opinions are connected with the teaching of that school ) we have been able to read it through, and we find many things in accordance with the true doctrine of the Saviour, but some things added to that doctrine, which we have pointed out for you farther on. So much in regard to Serapion. (Serapion of Antioch. Translated by Arthur Cushman McGiffert. From Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, Second Series, Vol. 1. Edited by Philip Schaff and Henry Wace. (Buffalo, NY: Christian Literature Publishing Co., 1890).
As far as the Docetae go, they taugh, in contradiction to scripture, that Jesus did not really come in the flesh, but that He just gave the illusion He came in the flesh. That is a doctrine of Antichrist, that Serapion denounced (he also denounced the false Gospel of Peter and other things).

But when was the trinity doctrine adopted?

There was debate for some time in the Greco-Roman Churches about the nature of God. According to The Catholic Encyclopedia, even into the fourth century, Semi-Arianism was the position held by the "conservative majority" of believers in Asia Minor (Asia Minor probably had the largest concentration of professing Christians on the earth at that time).

The Greco-Roman trinity was finally adopted at the Council of Constantinople in 381 (called by the Roman Emperor Theodosius) by those who were essentially Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox--though many in the Roman and Orthodox Churches believed in versions of it prior to this. But even in 381 it was not exactly the same trinity teaching as now understood.

In spite of this, however, the Greco-Roman trinity is considered to be so important that The Catholic Encyclopedia states:
  • The Trinity is the term employed to signify the central doctrine of the Christian religion (The Blessed Trinity, 1912).
Yet in the early third century, for example, the bishop of Rome (Zephyrinus) would not make a decision about the trinity as being the nature of God. How central to the Christian religion could a doctrine, not fully embraced until a later date, actually be? Also, the Bishops of Rome and Constantinople in the mid-4th century BOTH approved non-trinitarian views of the Godhead (see Binitarian View: One God, Two Beings Before the Beginning).

Similarly, notice this contradictory statement from a Protestant theologian:

The doctrine of the Trinity is fundamental for the Christian faith, even though the doctrine was not clearly formulated and generally accepted by an ecumenical council until the fourth century...
  • The Council of Chalcedon, the decisions of which were reaffirmed at the Trullanum of 680-681, gave us the formulation of Christological doctrine we now call orthodox. Why did it take over two centuries for debate to cease on a topic, only to leave us with what was already said in 451?...

Is it possible to say that Chalcedon politics created theology? There can be no doubt that political factors played a role, and a very important one...The formula for laying the trinitarian and Christological controversies to rest was spelled out at Chalcedon in 451, although it took more than two centuries to accomplish this goal (Brown HOJ. Heresies: Heresy and Orthodoxy in the History of the Church. Hendrickson Publishers, Peabody (MA), 1988, pp. 127,192-193,194).
Anything that was truly "fundamental for the Christian faith" must have been clear and accepted by the true church from the first century. This fact alone demonstrates the fallacy of the Greco-Roman trinity.

Even Roman Catholics admit:
  • In Scripture there is as yet no single term by which the Three Divine Persons are denoted together. The word trias (of which the Latin trinitas is a translation) is first found in Theophilus of Antioch about A.D. 180 (The Blessed Trinity, 1912).
And it needs to be pointed out here that Theophilus DID NOT teach the Greco-Roman trinity--although he used a term for "threeness"--he most certainly did not teach that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit were three separate persons of a divine trinity as the Greco-Romans do (for documentation, please see the article Theophilus of Antioch).

In the late 20th century, a bishop of the Orthodox Church also confirmed the Greco-Roman trinity's late acceptance:
  • ... the councils defined once and for all the Church's teaching upon the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith -- the Trinity and the Incarnation. All Christians agree in regarding these things as 'mysteries' which lie beyond human understanding and language ... the first two, held in the fourth century ... formulated the doctrine of the Trinity ... The work of Nicea was taken up by the second Ecumenical Council, held in Constantinople in 381. This council expanded and adapted the Nicene Creed, developing in particular that teaching upon the Holy Spirit, whom it affirmed to be God even as the Father and the Son are God ... It was the supreme achievement of St. Athanasius of Alexandria to draw out the full implications of the key word in the Nicene Creed: homoousios, one in essence or substance, consubstantial. Complementary to his work was that of the three Cappadocian Fathers, Saints...(died 394). While Athanasius emphasized the unity of God -- Father and Son are one in essence (ousia) - the Cappadocians stressed God's threeness: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three persons (hypostasis) (Ware T. The Orthodox Church. Penguin Books, London, 1997, pp. 20-23).
If this doctrine were originally part of the true Christian Church, it would seem that this would be a charge laid against true Christians (such as Stephen, Peter, and Paul in the Book of Acts)--but it never was. And of course, as even most Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodx scholars admit, the term trinity is not mentioned in the Bible.

If this doctrine were originally part of the Christian Church, it would seem that Paul would have mentioned three members of the Godhead in his letters to the churches--yet he never does. Paul mentions the Father and Jesus in every introduction of every book he wrote (Rom 1:7;I Cor 1:3;II Cor 1:2;Gal 1:3;Eph 1:2; Phil 1:2;Col 1:2;I The 1:1;II Thes 1:2;I Tim 1:2;II Tim 1:2;Ti 1:1;Phi 1:3;Heb 1:1-2;), but he never mentions the Holy Spirit. If the Holy Spirit was a co-equal member of the trinity, could this possibly be blasphemy against the Holy Spirit (Mark 3:28-29, see also What is the Unpardonable Sin)?

Just like Paul, Jesus specifically mentions two:
  • It is also written in your law that the testimony of two men is true. I am One who bears witness of Myself, and the Father who sent Me bears witness of Me" (John 8:17-18).

Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done (Luke 22:42).

I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world might believe You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are One (John 17:20-22).
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

From that fourth chapter of 'Codex Magica' this was quite interesting...
The Triple Tau

Yet another proof of the deviltry of the Jahbuhlun hoax is the symbol of the Triple Tau, which is the most important symbol of the Royal Arch Degree. Made up of three interlinking tau symbols (T), these three are said to represent a triad of sacred, Jewish powers of king, priest, and prophet. In other words, the Mason assumes a trinity of Jewish spiritual powers. Actually, this trinity of the Jews is in competition with the true Godhead of the Bible: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

The Triple Tau.gif
The Triple Tau.gif (3.65 KiB) Viewed 35869 times

The Triple Tau is the most significant symbol, or logo, of the Royal Arch Mason. It represents the Mason who has reached either the seventh degree of the York Rite or 13th degree of the Scottish Rite as embodying within the attributes of the Godhead, or Holy Trinity, by blasphemously declaring himself to be the great I Am That I Am, thus identifying himself with Satan's promise in the Garden, "ye shall be as Gods."

Now when I looked up Ecumenism on wiki, I saw this symbol, said to be, "Ecumenism symbol from a plaque in St. Anne's Church, Augsburg, Germany. It shows Christianity as a boat at sea with the cross serving as the mast."
Ecumenism_symbol.jpg
Ecumenism_symbol.jpg (103.02 KiB) Viewed 35869 times

Ecumenism (/ɪˈkjuːmənɪzəm/), also spelled oecumenism, is the concept and principle that Christians who belong to different Christian denominations should work together to develop closer relationships among their churches and promote Christian unity. The adjective ecumenical is thus applied to any interdenominational initiative that encourages greater cooperation and union among Christian denominations and churches.

The fact that all Christians belonging to mainstream Christian denominations profess faith in Jesus as Lord and Saviour over a believer's life, believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God (John 1:1), and receive baptism according to the Trinitarian formula is seen as being a basis for ecumenism and its goal of Christian unity. Ecumenists cite John 17:20-23 as the biblical grounds of striving for church unity, in which Jesus prays that Christians "may all be one" in order "that the world may know" and believe the Gospel message.

In 1920, the Ecumenical Patriarch of the Eastern Orthodox Church, Germanus V of Constantinople, wrote a letter "addressed 'To all the Churches of Christ, wherever they may be', urging closer co-operation among separated Christians, and suggesting a 'League of Churches', parallel to the newly founded League of Nations". In 1937, Christian leaders from mainstream Christian churches resolved to establish the World Council of Churches, to work for the cause of Christian unity; it today includes churches from most major traditions of Christianity as full members, including the Assyrian Church of the East, the Old Catholic Church, the Oriental Orthodox Churches, the Lutheran World Federation, the Anglican Communion, the Baptist World Alliance, the Mennonite churches, the World Methodist Council, the Moravian Church, the Pentecostal churches and the World Communion of Reformed Churches, as well as almost all jurisdictions of the Eastern Orthodox Church; the Roman Catholic Church participates as an observer, sending delegates to official gatherings.

Many regional councils affiliated with the World Council of Churches, such as the Middle East Council of Churches, National Council of Churches in Australia and Christian Churches Together, work for the cause of Christian unity on the domestic level, with member denominations including churches from the Oriental Orthodox, Lutheran, Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Methodist, Anglican, and Reformed traditions, among others.

Each year, Christians observe the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity for the goal of ecumenism, which is coordinated by the World Council of Churches and adopted by many of its member churches.

The terms ecumenism and ecumenical come from the Greek οἰκουμένη (oikoumene), which means "the whole inhabited world", and was historically used with specific reference to the Roman Empire. The ecumenical vision comprises both the search for the visible unity of the Church (Ephesians 4:3) and the "whole inhabited earth" (Matthew 24:14) as the concern of all Christians. In Christianity, the qualification ecumenical was originally and still is used in terms such as "ecumenical council" and "Ecumenical Patriarch", in the meaning of pertaining to the totality of the larger Church (such as the Catholic Church or the Eastern Orthodox Church) rather than being restricted to one of its constituent local churches or dioceses. Used in this sense, the term carries no connotation of re-uniting the historically separated Christian denominations but presumes a unity of local congregations in a worldwide communion.

Do you see at the end, the AGENDA 21 concept;- FROM GLOBAL-TO-LOCAL. To be considered a Christian denomination and allowed to participate in any Ecumenical dialog, a church must "receive baptism according to the TRINITARIAN FORMULA". I know this is quite dry, but if you want to see how the ONE WORLD RELIGION will be formed, it's here in plain sight. Arians are not considered Christians according to Ecumenism. I'd give you the Wikipedia definition, but it's a slur; like WHITE SUPREMACY. In fact, if we think about the whole NAZI ARIAN RACE thing, it's a trope dating back to 3 AD. It's quite incredible. Wiki's definition conforms with the one the Papacy used to burn Arians at the stake as HERETICS. There is one difference between the two definitions, and that is the word "begotten", "only born", as explained earlier with regards to Eve being taken out of Adam. It's a small difference, but like the Authentic Gucci, it's all the difference.

What Did Arius Really Believe?

It is interesting that the Ecumenism symbol cross has serif ends to create three T looking shapes, though I'm sure they would say it points to the three Nails used to Crucify Jesus, which in itself is a curious symbol. The Triple Tau apparently rather than being three T’s, is actually a T-over-H, which stands for Templum Hierosolymae, the Temple of Jerusalem.

https://pghostbaby.wordpress.com/2012/0 ... riple-tau/
Tau Cross and the Triple Tau

The Tau or Tav means “cross,” and is the final letter of the Hebrew alphabet. It is numbered 300 in the Greek and 400 in the Hebrew numerical alphabet. The tau corresponds astrologically with the planet Saturn and the concept of finality. The mark was associated with the absolution of sin and may have been the original “mark of Cain” of the Old Testament. In the Hebrew kabbala, the Tav represents the completion of creation and is an emblem of infinity. In the visions of Ezekiel, it is the sign etched on the foreheads of priests and initiates. The Greek Tau is associated with the letter Theta, an emblem of death originally symbolized by a cross in a circle or a skull.

It is assumed the the biblical symbolism of the Tau stems from the ancient cult of Tammuz, a vegetation god whose annual death and resurrection was commemorated by ritual mourners who marked their foreheads with the cross. Tammuz, like Christ, was associated with fishing and shepherding. The Tau cross takes the shape of the letter of his name, and is one of the oldest letters known. The custom of marking the forehead with a cross of ashes as a sign of mourning dates back to these rituals.

The Tau was adopted as the emblem of the Franciscan order of monks, and during the renaissance it was used in religious paintings to denote monks, pilgrims, and wandering hermits. The Tau was a special symbol of Saint Anthony, considered the progenitor of monasticism, and may have referred to the “T” in the word “Theos,” God. In magic, the Tau represents a supplicating posture. Ritual robes are typically referred to as “Tau robes” due to their shape, going back to the traditional pattern of monastic robes.

Esoterically, the Tau represents a gate or opening, symbolic death. In the Victorian magical Order of the Golden Dawn, the Tau was the “sign of the Enterer,” a posture that symbolized the opening path of the Kabbalistic tree of life, connecting the sphere of Malkuth (earth) with that of Yesod (the moon). It was strongly associated with the World or Universe card in the tarot, and emblematic of the cross of life juxtaposed on the sphere of matter- a symbol of death as initiation.

The tau cross is often used as a variant of the Latin, or Christian cross.

An arrangement of three Taus in a spoked formation is an emblem of the Royal Arch degree of Freemasonry, symbolizing the Temple of Jerusalem. The Triple Tau is said to actually comprise only two letters, for the Greek phrase “TemplumHieroslymoe,” with the H as a pictographic stand-in for the Arch of the Temple entrance; the Tau likely reflecting the death-and resurrection symbolism of the Masonic initiation.

T-over-H.jpg
T-over-H.jpg (17.83 KiB) Viewed 35869 times

The Greek “Hiero,” or “holy,” is also the root of the word “Hierophant,” an initiator. To add a further layer of symbolism, the Hebrew equivalent of the Greek eta (H) is cheth, a gate. Cheth/eta enumerates to 8 or 800, with the Tav 400, making it truly a double Tau.

A tau cross displayed alongside a rope with knots symbolizes the vows of the order. A tau displayed with crossed arms is called the “Franciscan Shield.”