Baha'i movers & shakers

rachel

Re: Baha'i movers & shakers

Unread post by rachel »

I realise what is interesting about that poster is it is a representation of Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream (or as some authors refer to him, Nebuchadnezzar II). We see the Phrygian cap on the French woman which traces its roots back to the PERSIAN sun god Mithra. Looking at the Russian woman, she is wearing a representation of 'Monomakh’s Cap' and holding a 'Byzantine cross'.

Monomakh’s Cap, the oldest crown among the crown jewels of Russia
Monomakh’s Cap, the oldest crown among the crown jewels of Russia

5 facts about the Monomakh’s Cap, the ancient crown of Russian tsars
https://www.rbth.com/arts/330580-monomakh-cap-russia
A total of 9 tsars wore the crown, with Peter I putting an end to the custom

The first ruler crowned with the Monomakh Cap was Ivan the Terrible, Vasily III’s son. Ivan was also the first to be called a “tsar” – a caesar or emperor in Russian.

Art historian Viktoria Gerashhenko compares the royal robes of the Russian tsar with the design of a cathedral. With the Monomakh Cap putting the finishing touches on the robes, the parallels are quite clear and must have symbolized absolute power. It is just as well that a Holy Cross would adorn the hat, further symbolizing a power bestowed upon the wearer by God himself.

The hat then passed to Ivan’s son – Feodor, the last of the ancient Rurikid dynasty, followed by the tsars of the Time of Troubles epoch (Boris Godunov, Lzhedmitry I and Vasily Shuysky), and then, when the chaos ended, the first of the Romanovs: Mikhail Feodorovich and Aleksey Mikhailovich. The last of the Romanovs to wear the hat would be Ivan V, who later co-ruled with Peter the Great.

Peter himself, however, would have to make due with a replica (the two tsars co-ruled until Ivan’s death in 1696). Peter – who ended up subsequently declaring Russia an Empire – dispensed with the custom and swapped it for a more Western-style ritual. The Monomach’s Cap – which by then had adorned the heads of Russian rulers for 178 years – was then transferred to the Uspensky Cathedral at the Moscow Kremlin, and displayed at coronations as an “honorary symbol of the nobility of the tsar”.

I know the cross in the poster does not have the double cross, it's possible a "double cross" was not really something you want to promote in a picture where the Russian is standing next to "two allies". But the foot plate does signify the Orthodox religion. I was looking up Russian Orthodoxy to see if it flows directly from Greek Orthodoxy and I came to the article below. I knew about the split, but I didn't know what caused it.

Greek Russian Orthodox Handmade Wooden Wall Cross
Greek Russian Orthodox Handmade Wooden Wall Cross

The Great Schism of 1054 and the Split of Christianity
https://www.learnreligions.com/the-grea ... 54-4691893
Filioque Clause Controversy

The filioque clause controversy ignited one of the most critical arguments of the East-West Schism. This dispute centered around the Trinity doctrine and whether the Holy Spirit proceeds from God the Father alone or from both the Father and the Son.

Filioque is a Latin term meaning “and the son.” Originally, the Nicene Creed stated simply that the Holy Spirit “proceeds from the Father,” a phrase intended to defend the divinity of the Holy Spirit. The filioque clause was added to the creed by the Western Church to suggest that the Holy Spirit proceeds from both the Father “and the Son.”

The Eastern Church insisted on keeping the original wording of the Nicene Creed, leaving the filioque clause out. Leaders in the East argued loudly that the West had no right to alter the foundational creed of Christianity without consulting the Eastern Church. Furthermore, they felt the addition revealed underlying theological differences between the two branches and their understanding of the Trinity. The Eastern Church thought itself to be the only true and right one, believing Western theology to be based erroneously in Augustinian thinking, which they considered heterodox, which means unorthodox and verging on heretical.

Leaders on both sides refused to budge on the filioque issue. Eastern bishops began accusing the pope and bishops in the West of heresy. In the end, the two churches forbade the use of the other church’s rites and excommunicated one another from the true Christian church.

The image we are given, Moses anointing Aaron, tells us the Holy Spirit is poured out from the Father over the Son and then flows down onto His body, the Church. So I guess it is how one defines the word 'PROCEEDS'. The oil is not poured onto Aaron's body it is poured onto his head then runs onto his robe; the oil is not poured out by Aaron so he does not produce the oil. I can see why the Orthodox Church stood its ground, understand the reference you can navigate right meaning. If you don't, you will naturally fall into error with the Roman version. And that pretty much sums up the Trinity doctrine. If you understand the references individually you can come to a semi-valid conclusion that it is not wrong. Yet no one looking at it will leave with a correct understanding of God, because the point of their doctrine is to require a MAN-GOD, the Pope; and this BABYLONIAN nonsense flows through EVERYTHING they touch. Eg, by declaring the Earth moves around the Sun everything is then moving anti-clockwise and the Moon Phases become a mystery. Yep, MYSTERY BABYLON.

Pope Francis and Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew meet in Jerusalem after signing a landmark pledge to work together to further unity.
Pope Francis and Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew meet in Jerusalem after signing a landmark pledge to work together to further unity.

Oh look, how quaint, another brick in the wall of the New World Religion, the archbishop of Constantinople in Black, which might be his standard colours, but it shows subservience to the Pope.

From WIki
Bartholomew's tenure has been characterized by intra-Orthodox cooperation, intra-Christian and inter-religious dialogue, and formal visits to Roman Catholic, Old Catholic, Orthodox and Muslim leaders seldom previously visited by an ecumenical patriarch. He has exchanged numerous invitations with church and state dignitaries. His efforts to promote religious freedom and human rights, his initiatives to advance religious tolerance among the world's religions, as well as his efforts to promote ecology and the protection of the environment, have been widely noted, and these endeavors have earned him the title "The Green Patriarch". Among his many international positions, he currently sits on the Board of World Religious Leaders for the Elijah Interfaith Institute. In 2018 the Moscow Patriarchate broke communion with the Ecumenical Patriarchate as a result of disputes over his decision to grant autocephaly to the Orthodox Church of Ukraine.
Interesting note at the end about the Orthodox Church of Ukraine given the Ukraine war. Checking what 'autocephaly' means, below, if there is any reality to the Ukrainian war, I'm fancying it is more likely to be because of the Russian Orthodox Church than anything else.
Autocephaly (/ɔːtəˈsɛfəli/; from Greek: αὐτοκεφαλία, meaning "property of being self-headed") is the status of a hierarchical Christian church whose head bishop does not report to any higher-ranking bishop. The term is primarily used in Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox churches. The status has been compared with that of the churches (provinces) within the Anglican Communion.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The last woman on the poster is British, and she is wearing a Roman helmet. Looking up its shape, it would appear to be a design based on a Praetorian helmet.

Praetorian helmet
Praetorian helmet

Let's have a look at word meaning:
prae·to·ri·an also pre·to·ri·an (prē-tôr′ē-ən)
adj.
1. Of or relating to a praetor or the praetorship.
2. Praetorian Of or belonging to the Praetorian Guard.
3. Venal; corruptible: "A large praetorian bureaucracy, filled with ambitious, possessive ... and often sycophantic people, makes work and makes trouble" (Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.).
n.
1. A praetor or ex-praetor.
2. Praetorian A member of the Praetorian Guard.
prae•tor or pre•tor (ˈpri tər)
n.
an elected magistrate in ancient Rome ranking next below a consul, charged chiefly with the administration of civil justice.
[1375–1425; late Middle English pretor < Latin praetor, for *praeitor=*praei-, variant s. of praeīre to go before, lead (prae- prae- + īre to go) + -tor -tor]
Consul (abbrev. cos.; Latin plural consules) was the title of one of the two chief magistrates of the Roman Republic, and subsequently also an important title under the Roman Empire. The title was used in other European city-states through antiquity and the Middle Ages, then revived in modern states, notably in the First French Republic. The related adjective is consular, from the Latin consularis.

Makes sense. Think Great Britain has anything to do with common law? No, that's why it is always claimed we don't have a written constitution. Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales are all allowed to have their own parliaments, England is not. Parliament is run out of the City of London, the Queen is not Sovereign over the City of London, the Pope is. Politics is nothing but Jesuit Theatre.

This is why the British are systematically destroying England and all Common Law jurisdictions across the world with their PALE HORSE of environmentalism. Look at the atrocities of the Catholic Church in the past; don't think they won't go there again.

green-horse.jpg

http://www.trackingbibleprophecy.org/revelation6B.php
John describes the last horse as "chloros," which is the Greek word for green. The same word is found in Mark 6:39, Revelation 8:7, and Revelation 9:4, to describe the color of grass and plants. Green has a large color spectrum. A horse the color of green grass does not seem to fit the context of this horse being connected with death, as shown in the next section, which is probably why most translators call it a "pale" horse, being a greenish-yellow color.

Pale horse
Recall from Zechariah 6:3, it is probable the pale horse is the same kind as those described by Zechariah as sorrel, spotted, speckled, dappled, mottled, or grisled. John's focus is on the color of the horse, while Zechariah's focus is on the pattern of the horses. The horse to the right fits the descriptions given by both John and Zechariah:

008c00c598df717f53682dd11edcd200.jpg
I think I have one last thing on the poster before getting back to the main point of the thread.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

In a lot of the online reproductions of that image, the contrast is pushed up. I think it is to hide what is pictured in the background.

A13-36.jpg
A13-37.jpg

I would say he's looking at us and giving a devilish smile as he plunges the bayonet into the other man's chest. Not really the image the war poets sell us.

But anyway, we can pull the following representations from the three women of the 'Triple Entente':
France -- Phrygian cap -- Persian Empire
Russia -- Monomakh cap -- Greek Empire
Britain -- Praetorian helmet - Roman Empire

Nebuchadnezzar’s dream, the body of the beast?

Nebuchadnezzar's statue.png

This is not to say the exact same representations aren't also in the 'Triple Alliance', the fact they are both triads strongly suggests this will be the case.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I started this thread looking at a report about Shoghi Effendi, and the curious facts around his death. I didn't know where it would go, I put it in EGI because I wondered if the fact the doctor recorded his sex as UNKNOWN meant he was indeed a eunuch.
Post his death, a General Practitioner or GP (Doctor) was called in to certify his death as is the practice in most parts of the world. Upon initial examination and visual inspection, the GP decided to report the death to a coroner for further investigation and did not issue a death certificate since prima facie from the look of it; it seemed that his death was under very suspicious circumstances. So violent / unnatural state was the corpse in that medical personnel could not identify its [SEX}. This is inferred from the extracts above as well as diary entries extracted from “findmypast” and that reporting of the death to the coroner itself casts a question as to the circumstances that preceded his death. Not only this, we can find references all over historical articles available on this subject that leads us to infer that the corpse was somehow heavily mutilated and Shoghi Effendi died a suspicious and mysterious death that was concealed at all points by all those most near to him.
---------
Although, it is widely believed within popular circles that he had a bout of the Avian flu which ultimately resulted into his passing away from this world, a look at the death certificate says otherwise. The death certificate explicitly illustrates the cause of death as coronary thrombosis. It may be observed that the cause of death on the certificate is endorsed by a County Coroner (of City of Marylebone – An area at the west end of London) after a thorough post mortem.

Looking at it again, we have these main points on Shoghi Effendi's death:
  1. He died on a VISIT TO LONDON and was buried in a London cemetery.
  2. He left NO NAMED SUCCESSOR, effectively ending the religion according to the rules laid down by Bahaʼu'llah.
  3. His sex was listed as UNKNOWN by the doctor who saw 'the object' identified as SHOGHI EFFENDI.
  4. The doctor who saw 'the object' that was claimed to be Shoghi Effendi's corpse DID NOT issue a death certificate, but instead referred the matter to the coroner.
  5. The ONLY report Ruhiyyih Khanum gave was during putting the 'Holy Corpse' in the lead box, which was filled with flowers, and she stated that EVERYTHING was fragrant.
Shoghis-death-certificate-2.png
Marylebone (usually /ˈmɑːrlɪbən/, also /ˈmærɪləbən/, /ˈmærɪbən/[1]), is a district in the West End of London, in the City of Westminster. Oxford Street, Europe's busiest shopping street, forms its southern boundary.

An ancient parish and latterly a metropolitan borough, it merged with the boroughs of Westminster and Paddington to form the new City of Westminster in 1965.

Irritatingly, 'findmypast' look like they use the non-lawful term GENDER. Given the multitude of people who appear to go to London to die mysteriously, I think the reason for SEX 'UNKNOWN' has more to do with the law than the condition of Shoghi Effendi when seen by the doctor.

GENDER is not a LAWFUL term, it does not mean SEX. Observing how our overlords play their games there has been a multiple decades attack on the term SEX for one reason, and I think it's clear it has nothing to do with people being trapped in the wrong body and everything to do with FRAUD.

With regards to common law, GENDER has no meaning. GENDER has NO jurisdiction with the living.

1890 Webster's dictionary:

GENDER is a grammatical distinction and applies to WORDS ONLY. SEX is the natural distinction and applies to LIVING OBJECTS.

I know I keep banging on about this, but it is of utmost importance to get this if you want to understand how they play their tricks. First they sullied the word 'SEX', by hooking an act to it making it seem like a bad word. That gave an excuse to introduce the term 'GENDER', which has NO MEANING IN LAW.

Why did the doctor list the SEX as 'UNKNOWN'? ... Well, here's a guess. He could maybe write SHOGHI EFFENDI, but we've already found 'Effendi' is not a name, it is a rank like esquire. But even if it was, for example, 'John Smith' and 'JOHN SMITH' might seem the same, but they exist in different jurisdictions according to the law. John Smith is the proper grammatical term for a living person's name. JOHN SMITH on the other hand is a legal fiction or corporation, as such, it cannot have a SEX, because "sex is the natural distinction and applies to living objects" only, not CORPORATIONS.

Do you see where I'm going with this. If they were just killing off a LEGAL FICTION then it had to stay in the LEGAL jurisdiction. The 'doctor' could not state sex because that is a LAWFUL term referring to flesh and blood. To not incriminate himself he either wrote SEX 'UNKNOWN' or left it blank, passing the fraud up the chain to the coroner.

Labour Party Can't Explain What A Woman Is, Belinda De Lucy Ex-Brexit Party MEP Mike Graham 10Mar22

First woman in UK Parliament 1919, that needs to go in my NINETEEN thread.

Many times I hear people say, "there are only two genders", no, that is ignorance in understanding what the definition of GENDER is. There are TWO sexes and THREE genders, SEX only refers to LIVING OBJECTS or dead objects that were previously LIVING. Kermit the Frog does not have a SEX, instead he has a GENDER. The THREE genders are HE, SHE, IT.

So, can you see the real reason no one in the Labour Party can define a woman, why that Liberal Judge cannot define a woman? ... It's got nothing to do with a bunch of angry men in dresses, those people are probably paid by the state to turn up and intimidate. Governments are NOT implementing this stuff because they like TRANSGENDER people, they are implementing it because they like FRAUD.

This is ABSOLUTELY why governments are trying to class everything in terms of GENDER. It is a LIE, a CON, a CRIMINAL DECEPTION, I cannot put this in any stronger terms. Any politician who goes along with the LEGAL term 'gender' as a switch to the LAWFUL term 'sex', especially if they come from a legal background, is a malefactor.

The 911 Passport that floated out of the plane
The 911 Passport that floated out of the plane

I'm thinking this is the same trick played on 911, the passport was most likely a 'LEGAL' corpse.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Thanks for this excellent post, Rachel....this is a critical post and understanding for us to embrace and espouse.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is again one of those threads, does it fit in EGI, does it fit anywhere else? I think generally it's an interesting story that ties directly into the UN. And it was looking at Shoghi Effendi's wife that got me thinking whether these are an EGI couple.

Shoghi Effendi married a 26 year old at the age of 40, to me this is a red flag. The prophet Bahaʼu'llah decreed the religion to be run like a monarchy, therefore if Shoghi Effendi was an actual believer, securing an heir would have been his main priority. But no, he dies at the age of 60 childless and having not named a successor which was his solemn duty alone to do. Because no one was named, there is no successor and can never be.

Then there is the convenient dying in London and the arbitrary rule that he must be buried within a ten mile radius of the death location. This means access to his remains are controlled indefinitely. No Persian lobby forcing an exhumation and DNA test should it ever get that far.

And this is the other reason. The Religion started with the Bab who was known as The Gate. He predicted 'He whom God shall make manifest', a messianic figure who would bring a greater message than his own. Thirteen years later, Bahaʼu'llah says "It's me" in dispute with another follower of the Bab who declares, "no, it's me".

the-gate.jpg

The 26 year old that The Guardian of the faith Shoghi Effendi married was called Mary Maxwell. And BILL GATES mother happens to also be called Mary Maxwell. Different people, but the same code. MM, the MAXWELLS.

&quot;Mary was a tall, athletic woman.&quot;
"Mary was a tall, athletic woman."

And looking for some more pictures I find these two interesting references...

https://bahaicult.wordpress.com/2015/12 ... nd-wife-2/
When the news of the impending marriage became known, a lady called Mrs. Edma Balloura Belmont, who had met the Master in America and had become a Baha’i, and who, upon her return to the Middle East had become a good friend of the family, was in Beirut undergoing medical treatment. Upon hearing the news she told the ladies of the family that she had nursed Mary Maxwell and knew her medical history and that it was impossible for her to have children. Soon after Mrs Belmont died, but her words were proved to be true. ...

...Some years later, in Beirut, I heard from Rouhanguise Khanum, Shoghi Effendi’s eldest sister, that Shoghi Effendi finally convinced Ruhiyyih Khanum to see a doctor. In fact, two doctors saw her: Dr. Costero of the Italian Hospital in Haifa and Dr. Zondek, the gynaecologist of the Hebrew University and the Hadassa Hospital in Jerusalem. They both stated that because of a problem that existed she was unable to bear children.

So apparently whatever is wrong with Mary, it is something that is quite physical in nature for a nurse to state, 'yes, that person cannot have children'. And then we get on to this...

Shoghi Effendi
Shoghi Effendi

https://bahaicult.wordpress.com/2013/12 ... about-him/
Subhi’s Payam-i Padar, PP. 143-146: mentioned that Shoghi Effendi to be a frequenter of men of magnificent physique and virility, a pervert who craved to be consorted with, a hermaphrodite requiring surgical operation to determine his sex.

Subhi have been an eyewitness on several occasions to performance of such indecent acts and on one particular occasion he states to have been challenged by the Shoghi Effendi to put his manhood to the test.

“Shoghi Effendi was possessed of peculiar nature and habit which cannot be properly described; his manly disposition was inconsiderable [little]; he was continually desirous of cultivating friendship, and associations, with robust men and youth!.”...

...“it is not possible to categorize him as either male or female! Neither possessing feminine kindness and charm nor having mannish wisdom and sobriety! There are attachments in these kinds of people which is hard to find out. I am not aware if you have heard of that physicians lays down a man and by some medical treatment changes him to a female and vice versa. … I wish Shoghi had visited a physician in his youth and could be purified!

This does appear to be an EGI couple, a tall athletic woman with peculiarly long arms who cannot bear children and a stubby little man who is described by one person as a hermaphrodite with very little masculinity about him.

Remember, BAHA'I is the adopted religion of the UNITED NATIONS, it controls UNESCO.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Mary Maxwell a.k.a Ruhiyyih Khanum
https://web.archive.org/web/20081207051 ... me-rabbani
Amatu’l-Bahá Rúhíyyih Khánum lived an astonishing life, one that will be studied for centuries to come. Raised in Montreal and eventually settling in Haifa, Israel, she became in the last half of the twentieth century the most well-known member of the Bahá’í community worldwide. Her life of extensive world travel, her religious leadership in a style showing unique capacity, her writing, her film-making, and her efforts on behalf of aboriginal peoples, the environment, and social justice were truly remarkable. At her death, memorials were printed in the major national newspapers of Canada.

Madame Rúhíyyih Rabbani, née Mary Sutherland Maxwell, was born on 8 August 1910 in Hahnemann Hospital, later known as the Fifth Avenue Hospital, in New York City. She was the only child of May Maxwell, one of the foremost disciples of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá, and William Sutherland Maxwell, a distinguished Canadian architect whose home in Montreal had long been known as a place of culture and spiritual vitality. Madame Rabbani took great pride in her Canadian roots, visiting Montreal frequently in the course of her travels to 185 countries over her years of service to the Bahá’í community.

Mary Maxwell had a full, free, and happy childhood. Her only sorrows at this time were the periods of separation from her beloved mother. The traditional educational methods of the time tended to be rigid and authoritarian, and May Maxwell was concerned with providing her daughter with the freedom which ‘Abdu’l-Bahá had prescribed. For Mary’s early training, May established the first Montessori school in Canada in the Maxwell home.

Born in New York, 8/8/1910, I get the feeling New York is one of those places like the City of London where people, like money, can be created out of thin air. Note the 88 and encoded 911. Then we have the CANADIAN CONNECTION, her father a "distinguished Canadian architect", the country being one of Baha'i main centres for membership. This might be the reason why it has been so heavily targeted with the COVID agenda.

She's a big woman...

Mary Maxwell circa 1920's
Mary Maxwell circa 1920's
Ruhiyyih Rabbani at Kampala Conference 26-1-1958
Ruhiyyih Rabbani at Kampala Conference 26-1-1958
Ruhiyyih Rabbani
Ruhiyyih Rabbani
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

More Mary Maxwell a.k.a Ruhiyyih Khanum...

ScreenShot-VideoID-kwYf3rXM4cw-TimeS-759.png

ScreenShot-VideoID-kwYf3rXM4cw-TimeS-1417.png

2200001-master.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

6013542-master.jpg

As I mentioned, Ruhiyyih Khanum has got long arms, that is a feature of castratos.

https://www.classicfm.com/discover-musi ... -castrato/
A castrato is a male singer who was castrated before puberty. The immediate effect on their voice was that they retained the high notes and range of their immature voice, but the operation also had a variety of other effects.

The lack of testosterone meant that the singers’ bones didn’t harden – so their bones usually grew unusually long. So castratos were a) very tall and b) had very large rib cages, giving them a vast amount of breath capacity.

I think the person next to Maxwell is her companion Violette Nakhjavanitory. Apparently the two women travelled worldwide to over a hundred countries, just the two of them. I wonder what their carbon footprint was?

Ruhiyyih Khanum St Louise USA 1974-1.jpg
The Hand of the Cause of God Ruhiyyih Khanum being greeted by fellow Hands of the Cause, US National Spiritual Assembly members and the friends upon her arrival at the St. Louis airport.

The Baha'i Faith has a strong connection the WWF. The Duke was the first President of WWF-UK from its foundation in 1961 to 1982, and President of WWF-International from 1981 to 1996.

ScreenShot-VideoID-4OvCQxqYGZA-TimeS-66.png

The Bahá'í Statement on Nature
https://www.bahai-library.com/bic_bahai ... ent_nature
In September of 1986 the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) launched their Network on Conservation and Religion, bringing religious leaders representing Buddhists, Christians, Hindus, Jews and Muslims together with environmental leaders in Assisi, Italy.

Each of the five religions represented there issued a declaration on nature. As of October 1987, the Bahá'ís became the sixth major religion to join this new alliance, and put forward this statement in support of the Network's objectives.

"NATURE IN ITS essence is the embodiment of My Name, the Maker, the Creator. Its manifestations are diversified by varying causes, and in this diversity there are signs for men of discernment. Nature is God's Will and is its expression in and through the contingent world. It is a dispensation of Providence ordained by the Ordainer, the All-Wise." Bahá'í Writings
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

Dr David Kelly, subject of a clever death hoax which filled the MSM in 2003 [even though nobody had heard of him until then] was a member of the Ba'hai faith.
An old mate of his, Scott Ritter, has popped up recently in the Ukraine sphere as an "expert analyst".
I wonder where Dave is these days?