Baha'i movers & shakers

rachel

Re: Baha'i movers & shakers

Unread post by rachel »

Good to see you @xileffilex. Very interesting, you know the family apparently had David Kelly's body moved to a secret location. Well the reports below say he was secretly cremated exactly 14 years after his death.

Body of Iraq weapons inspector David Kelly moved by family after conspiracy theorists leave placards at grave
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 25731.html
The body of the late David Kelly, a weapons inspector who became central to the infamous "dodgy dossier" claims about the Blair government's case for war in Iraq, has been dug up and removed after claims that campaigners “desecrated” his grave.

Dr Kelly’s family said they decided to exhume the body after people who refuse to accept Dr Kelly took his own life left placards next to his grave in St Mary’s parish church, in Longworth, Oxfordshire.

According to The Sunday Times, the body was taken somewhere else, and is “understood to have been cremated”.

Here's another take...

DODGY DOSSIER DOC RIDDLE Was David Kelly’s secret exhumation an act of mass deception? Mystery cremation deepens murky Iraq war controversy
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4831665/d ... cremation/
First, it is clear a cloak of secrecy has been thrown over the matter of Dr Kelly’s alleged cremation.

When The Sun enquired at the South Oxfordshire Crematorium, a spokesman refused to confirm if any cremation had taken place there, adding: “I’ve been told I’m not allowed to discuss this with anybody.”

The JFK group believe the State had a hand in the exhumation.

And assuming the remains were cremated, the real question is, why?

The key fact to remember is that David Kelly was not an ordinary civil servant. He was a world expert in the field of biological warfare and a key figure to Tony Blair’s government in the run-up to the Iraq War.

It reminds me of Labour during COVID, the only counter narrative to the Conservatives was, HARDER, DEEPER. So because of people wanting him exhumed, I wonder if that was genuine campaign against Tony Blair, the decision was taken to end the story once and for all. And we have the Sun going with a conspiracy about there being a secret cremation.

Interestingly, he was apparently buried in the Church of England grounds of St Mary's Church Longworth, Oxfordshire.

St Mary's Church Longworth
St Mary's Church Longworth
His grave shortly after her was interred, before the headstone was installed (Sun)
His grave shortly after her was interred, before the headstone was installed (Sun)
The site of Dr Kelly's former grave, now covered in fresh turf (Sun)
The site of Dr Kelly's former grave, now covered in fresh turf (Sun)

I had a little look at the law about exhuming bodies. Generally it for multi-person plots, or to move bodies into multi-person grave. But you can have a cremation.
https://lawexplores.com/exhuming-the-dead/#fn7_30
Where human remains were originally buried in ground consecrated by the Church of England, any subsequent displacement requires the grant of a faculty in accordance with ecclesiastical law. Thus exhumation of a corpse or ashes from a Church of England churchyard or the consecrated part of a municipal cemetery is dependent on permission from the Chancellor of the consistory court for the diocese in which the grave is located. Removal and reinterment of the remains in exactly the same place (for example, to deepen the existing grave to allow further burials) requires a faculty. More often, the underlying purpose will be reinterment in a different plot in the same or other consecrated ground, or moving the remains to unconsecrated ground. Other possibilities include exhuming a body to cremate it, or previously interred ashes to rebury, scatter or keep them. However, where the remains are going to be exhumed, to and for what underlying purpose will determine whether or not a faculty will be granted.
So it's fine according to English law in principle, but it's not fine in Baha'i law. I remembered wrongly a 10 mile rule, it's based on travelling distance. A body has to be buried within an hour's travelling distance, I guess based on walking, so that would theoretically be a little under a ten mile radius.

Bahá'í Funerals
https://www.paulwilliamsfunerals.co.uk/ ... h-funerals
In Bahá'í Law, the deceased is to be buried no more than one hour's journey from the place of death. The length of time between death and the burial is unspecified in the Bahá'í writings, though Bahá'u'lláh's says that "the sooner the burial taketh place, the more fitting and preferable."

If no Bahá'í cemetery is available, the deceased may be buried in any cemetery. The position of the body in the grave should be with its feet pointing toward the Qiblih, or toward Akka and Bahá'u'lláh's Own Resting-Place. It is common in most cemeteries for this provision to be observed, as it is an element of Christian belief regarding the Day of Judgement...

...Bahá'ís are not to be embalmed or cremated; the body be treated with great respect and it is to be allowed to decompose naturally, with no means used to hasten its decomposition. After death, the body is to be washed carefully and wrapped in a shroud. The funeral home can provide an appropriate location for someone to perform this service.

Interesting he was found...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3076801.stm
The discovery was made at 0920 BST by a member of the police team searching for Dr Kelly in a wooded area at Harrowdown Hill, near Faringdon.

HARROWDOWN HILL is in the district of VALE OF WHITE HORSE, postcode for those who like numerology is OX13 5ET.
St Mary's Church Longworth is Church Lane, Longworth, Abingdon, OX13 5DY.
The two places are about ten minutes walk from each other according to Google Maps.

OX is 66 and 13 and 5 52 ... (or is it SET?)
and St Mary's - 66 and 13 and 5 47
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So returning to the main trinity of the faith. We have the Bab, who was not a Baha'i but is considered the Gate and is interred on Mount Carmel in Hiffer Israel.
rachel wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:38 am The Shrine of the Báb is a structure on the slopes of Mount Carmel in Haifa, Israel, where the remains of the Báb, founder of the Bábí Faith and forerunner of Baháʼu'lláh in the Baháʼí Faith, are buried; it is considered to be the second holiest place on Earth for Baháʼís, after the Shrine of Baháʼu'lláh in Acre. Its precise location on Mount Carmel was designated by Baháʼu'lláh himself to his eldest son, ʻAbdu'l-Bahá, in 1891. ʻAbdu'l-Bahá planned the structure, which was designed and completed several years later by his grandson, Shoghi Effendi.

Interestingly finding an old picture I see this caption.

Architectural drawing of the superstructure of the Shrine of the Báb, by William Sutherland Maxwell.
Architectural drawing of the superstructure of the Shrine of the Báb, by William Sutherland Maxwell.
Design for a superstructure
‘Abdu’l-Bahá had intended that a more elaborate superstructure would eventually be constructed for the Shrine of the Báb. In 1942, Shoghi Effendi asked the distinguished Canadian architect William Sutherland Maxwell to begin work on its design, and the final form was approved in 1944.
Shoghi Effendi asks his father-in-law, William Maxwell, to design the Shrine.

Drone video of the Bahai Gardens in Haifa

https://www.bahaiblog.net/2014/07/bahai ... re-israel/
Just before He arrived in that prison city in 1868 Baha’u’llah spent some hours across the bay in Haifa, a place where, 23 years later, He would point to a spot on the steep northern face of Mt Carmel and issue a direction that it become the last resting place of His spiritual forerunner, the Bab (1819-1850).

And it was through His “Tablet of Carmel”, which He revealed on Mt Carmel, that He established the location of His religion’s future administrative centre, slightly to the southeast of and adjoining the precincts of the Shrine of the Bab.

In 1892 Baha’u’llah passed away in a mansion on the outskirts of Akka and was buried nearby, His Shrine thereby becoming the most holy place on earth for Baha’is.

Although the spiritual and administrative centre of the Baha’i Faith was thus fixed, the political status of the land on which it was located was destined for decades of turmoil.

The Ottoman Empire collapsed, and little more than a decade later the fortunes of the war saw the Holy Land become a Mandate under the control of the British.

Throughout all these changes, the Baha’is adhered to the cardinal teaching of their faith — to seek to create unity based on the principle of the oneness of humanity. They continued to abide by its laws that members must obey the laws of the land and not participate in partisan politics.

The Balfour Declaration, for all its vagaries, constituted the first step toward the objective of political Zionism as outlined by the First Zionist Congress at its meeting in Basle, Switzerland in 1897: “Zionism seeks to establish a home for the Jewish people in Palestine secured under public law.”
The Balfour Declaration, for all its vagaries, constituted the first step toward the objective of political Zionism as outlined by the First Zionist Congress at its meeting in Basle, Switzerland in 1897: “Zionism seeks to establish a home for the Jewish people in Palestine secured under public law.”

Do we think maybe 'Palestine for the Jews' might have actually been a smokescreen to allow the newly formed United Nations to take control of Israel away from its inhabitants and build its New World Order Baha'i World Centre complex while pretending to give the land back to the Jews? And that's why Israelis are front of the pack to be COVID jabbed to death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baháʼí_Wo ... _buildings
The Baháʼí World Centre buildings are buildings that are part of the Baháʼí World Centre in Israel. The Baháʼí World Centre buildings include both the Baháʼí holy places used for pilgrimage and the international administrative bodies of the Baháʼí Faith; they comprise more than 20 different administrative offices, pilgrim buildings, libraries, archives, historical residences, and shrines. These structures are all set amidst more than 30 different gardens or individual terraces.

The buildings themselves are located in Haifa, Acre, and Bahjí, Israel. The location of the Baháʼí World Centre buildings has its roots in Baháʼu'lláh's imprisonment in Acre, which is near Haifa, by the Ottoman Empire during the period of Ottoman rule over Palestine, now Israel.

Many Baháʼí holy places in Haifa and around Acre, including the terraces and the Shrine of the Báb on the north slope on Mount Carmel, and the Shrine of Baháʼu'lláh, the Mansion of Bahji, and the Mansion at Mazra'ih were inscribed on the World Heritage List in July 2008. The Baháʼí shrines "are the first sites connected with a relatively new religious tradition to be recognized by the World Heritage List." The UNESCO World Heritage Committee considers the sites to be "of outstanding universal value [and]...inscribed for the testimony they provide to the Baháʼí's strong tradition of pilgrimage and for their profound meaning for the faith."

The Baha'i World Centre, Haifa, Israel. Located on Mt. Carmel. (R-L): The International Teaching Centre (ITC), The Seat of the Universal House of Justice (UHJ), The Centre of the Study of the Text (CST) and the Archives Building.
The Baha'i World Centre, Haifa, Israel. Located on Mt. Carmel. (R-L): The International Teaching Centre (ITC), The Seat of the Universal House of Justice (UHJ), The Centre of the Study of the Text (CST) and the Archives Building.

• Shrine of the Báb
  • Shrine of ʻAbdu'l-Bahá
  • Universal House of Justice
  • International Archives
  • International Teaching Centre Building
  • Centre for the Study of the Sacred Texts
  • International Baháʼí Library Building

After Fire, Construction To Resume At $77 Million Bahá’í Shrine In Israel
https://religionunplugged.com/news/2022 ... -in-israel
April 18, 2022
ACRE, Israel — Bahá’í leaders will resume construction soon on the shrine of ʻAbdu’l Bahá, the Iran-born head of the faith who popularized the religion outside the Middle East. A fire on April 8 caused significant damage to the main building under construction at the holy site on Israel’s coast, just north of Haifa.

Clouds of black smoke billowed from the mausoleum, prompting firefighters to evacuate the nearby suburbs of Giv'at Hatmarim and Afgad. The blaze destroyed “several months of work” on the 2,900-square-meter (0.7-acre) circular platform and piazza, the Universal House of Justice — the governing council of the Bahá’í faith — said in an April 14 statement. The shrine when completed will be considered one of seven holy sites in the religion.

The fire broke out when windblown sparks from welding on the dome ignited scaffolding and plastic forms being used to mold poured concrete, Ynet reported. The completed concrete walls and structures were undamaged, and the $77 million (250 million shekel) project — announced in 2019 — is insured, said the Universal House of Justice. The shrine and meditation garden are being paid for by donations from Bahá’í faith’s 5 million members across the world.

That "5 million" is an administrative lie, I might cover that next. More likely you and me and every tax payer across the West are paying to this project. ... Oh yes, remind me, how's that Jewish third temple going?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Some notes on the early relationship of the Baha’is with the Zionists…
https://thebahaiinsider.com/2018/07/15/ ... -zionists/
On May 14, 1948, the Arab village of al-Nuqayb, where ‘Abdu’l-Bahá had owned land and grown grain, was depopulated in the fighting which broke out after the U.N. General Assembly’s adoption on November 29, 1947 of the Partition Plan for Palestine.

Al-Nuqayb (transliterated as Nughayb in the Bahá’í orthography) is mentioned in Lady Blomfield‘s The Chosen Highway, in the sectioned titled Bahá’í Villages.
  • The Master bought from time to time some land in various villages. Asfiya and Daliya, near Haifa–these two properties He bestowed upon Diya’u’llah and Badi’u’llah, the two younger half-brothers, at the request of Bahá’u’lláh.
Land was also acquired in the villages of Samrih, Nughayb, and ‘Adasiyyih, situated near the Jordan.
Is this feeling a little bit familiar? Under the cover of WWII the United Nations depopulates land that is owned by Abdu-Baha. And Abdu-Baha grandson marries a woman born in New York called MARY MAXWELL, and Bill Gates mother is called MARY MAXWELL.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... acres.html
15 January 2021
Hay big spender! Farmer Bill is now the biggest owner of agricultural land in the US - billionaire Gates buys up 242,000 acres across 18 states
  • Microsoft founder Bill Gates is now the biggest private owner of farmland in the US, according to The Land Report
  • The tech billionaire, 65, owns 242,000 acres of agricultural land in 18 states
  • His largest holdings are in Louisiana, Arkansas, Arizona and Nebraska
  • Gates owns total of 268,984 acres of land of all kinds, including in suburban Phoenix, Arizona, which he aims to turn into a 'smart city'
  • Gates is the fourth richest person in the world with net worth of $121billion, according to Forbes
  • John Malone, the billionaire businessman and Liberty Media owner, is biggest overall US landowner, with 2.2 million acres of land
  • It is unclear why Gates has invested so heavily in farmland, but could be connected to climate change
  • Land owned directly and through Gates' investment entity, Cascade Investment
  • Cascade Investment's money manager, Michael Larson, is reportedly to be Gates's land portfolio manager
The tech billionaire has quietly bought up 242,000 acres of farmland in 18 states - and 268,984 of multi-use land in 19 states in total, making him the biggest agricultural landowner in the US, though far short of the biggest overall landowner in the country (Mail)
The tech billionaire has quietly bought up 242,000 acres of farmland in 18 states - and 268,984 of multi-use land in 19 states in total, making him the biggest agricultural landowner in the US, though far short of the biggest overall landowner in the country (Mail)

I wonder if the reoccurrences of names like MARY MAXWELL are some sort of accounting fraud, or is it a way to hide a multinational corporation under what appears to be a flesh-and-blood person? ... STEVE JOBS was a 'legal fiction', he was not a 'living object', a flesh-and-blood man played him, but I think that same man is now playing a different Apple character.

Why am I so sure of this? - To begin with...

jobs-years.jpg

Steve Jobs Never Had A Number Plate Behind His Car & How He Managed To Drive Is Pure Genius
https://www.rvcj.com/steve-jobs-never-n ... re-genius/

Is FRAUD Pure Genius?
Was he too rich to throw away a little of his money for a small sum of fines? Or was he considered above the law who had the right to drive numberless number plate car on the streets of California? The answer is that Steve Jobs was a very clever man. He had somehow found a loophole in the ‘California Vehicle Laws’ and that is how he had managed to drive a numberless number plate car.

According to the ‘California Vehicle Laws’, any person who owned a brand new car had a maximum of six months to affix the issued number plate to the vehicle. So Steve Jobs made an arrangement with the leasing company where he would always change cars during every sixth month of the lease. He exchanged one silver Mercedes SL55 AMG for another identical one. This made him use the cars which were not older than 6 months. Hence, he never really required to use any number plate for his car.

But the question that still remains in every person’s mind is that why he never wanted to use a car having a number plate on it. Well according to Walter Isaacson, Steve Jobs didn’t want anyone to track him through his number plate and that’s the reason why he prevented the use of it.

So now we know the reason for Walter Isaacson's book, which came out pretty much the same day as Steve Jobs death. Everyone in the game can read the book, like Klaus Schwab's THE GREAT RESET and John Hopkins SPARS PANDEMIC SCENARIO, and be totally on-script with the fabricated narrative that they are pushing.

Walter Isaacson says, "Steve Jobs didn’t want anyone to track him through his number plate", that in a sense is not a lie. A lack of number plate does not prove Steve Jobs DID NOT EXIST, but what we can say, to go out of your way not to register a number plate points to a distinct possibility that Steve Jobs did not register it because he could not register it, so instead the system was gamed to give the appearance that STEVE JOBS was a real person.

Then we have the fact Steve Jobs has adopted parents... Walter Isaacson tells us his real parents are foreign, and they had two children who where adopted to different families in America, in the same way as the Bab was taken in by his uncle. ... My guess, another obfuscation as an excuse why Steve Jobs does not have a standard birth certificate people can look up in U.S. birth records. ... So what do we have so far; a "man" who DOES NOT have a birth certificate and CANNOT register a car; and he DID NOT draw a salary. Instead he was one of the DOLLAR-A-YEAR CEOs, I've discussed them before. If you didn't know, it is unlawful for a 'LEGAL PERSON', that is a corporation that in other respects has the same rights as 'human persons', to be an employee of a corporation; only flesh-and-blood people can hold that status. I therefore assume the dollar-a-year status is the same PURE GENIUS fraud the person known as Steve Jobs used to drive without registering a number plate.

rachel wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:52 pm One-dollar salary
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-dollar_salary

• A number of top executives in large businesses and governments have worked for a one-dollar salary. One-dollar salaries are used in situations where an executive wishes to work without direct compensation, but for legal reasons must receive a payment above zero, so as to distinguish them from a volunteer. The concept first emerged in the early 1900s, where various leaders of industry in the United States offered their services to the government during times of war. Later, in the late 1990s and early 2000s, many business executives began accepting one-dollar salaries—often in the case of struggling companies or startups—with the potential for further indirect earnings as the result of their ownership of stock.

Given the names on the list and the Masonic nature of the One dollar bill, I do wonder if a One-dollar salary denotes something else entirely as corporate persons cannot be employees of other corporations.

Some interesting names:
Donald Trump (former President of the United States)
Elon Musk (Tesla Motors, SpaceX)
Jack Dorsey (Twitter)
John F. Kennedy (former President of the United States)
Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook)
Steve Jobs (Apple)

Interesting that the practice began around the same time as all the other bullshit listed in this thread; - "The concept first emerged in the early 1900s, where various leaders of industry in the United States offered their services to the government during times of war."

And the real reason for STEVE JOBS existence, besides all Apple patents going through his name...

Apple stock options2.png

Apple and the Options Backdating Scandal of the Past Decade
http://www.fundamentalfinance.com/opini ... candal.php
It is rare for someone to commit unethical behavior without the expectation of gaining some sort of benefit. In Apple's case, there were two groups that benefited from fraudulent options backdating: the executives (the grantees) and the board of directors.

The benefit to the executives was obvious - they were able to obtain a large profit from options that may have otherwise been of little or no value. In a deposition for the case SEC v. Heinen, Jobs also claimed that recognition by his peers was what drove him to ask for the options. He stated, 'It wasn't so much about the money, but everybody likes to be recognized by their peers'. Jobs and the other executives felt that they deserved a reward for their contributions to the company. They may have been justified in their expectation of large compensation: these top Apple executives could have easily joined a competing company and received large sign-on bonuses and salaries. Anderson and Jobs were credited with saving Apple from bankruptcy in the late 1990's. However, being compensated through backdated options enabled them to hide some of their compensation and keep it off of Apple's income statement.

The board of directors benefited from the backdated options by being able to reward Jobs and other top executives who were valuable to the company. The board did not want to lose any of the executives and therefore wanted to give them an incentive to stay with Apple. The backdated option grants in question occurred towards the end of the tech bubble when many executives were switching companies. Many of the options that Jobs and other executives had been granted were worthless due to the collapse of the tech bubble. The board wanted to ensure that the Apple executives received significant compensation for their efforts. To some degree, the board as well as the executives also benefited when expenses left off of financial statements made the company appear to be more profitable than it actually was.

However, the board of directors' loyalty should have been to the investors who they were supposed to be representing. Investors were the major losers in the scandal. They were deceived when Apple appeared to be more profitable than they actually were. After news of the scandal broke, Apple's stock and reputation suffered from the ongoing investigation and frequent bad press. The scandal also forced the resignation of Anderson and Heinen and hurt Jobs' reputation.

I'll split this here for now.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just finishing off with regards to Steve Job's, I've posted up visual clues in the Muppet Show thread that back up the idea no one died. Job's pancreatic cancer was a nice lead in for Apple to start developing and promoting the medical app on their phone and also it's another cheerleader story for organ donation and the state claiming your body as its property.

Then we have the article in the last post, "It is rare for someone to commit unethical behavior without the expectation of gaining some sort of benefit." - it then goes on to lessen that statement by arguing, "these top Apple executives could have easily joined a competing company and received large sign-on bonuses and salaries" as an excuse for defrauding other shareholders. Given my argument, Steve Jobs could not have had a large sign-on bonus or salary at another company, instead "he" was an instrument created to funnel out money in shares that no doubt had a lower tax burden than other methods of accounting. It is my conjecture that Steve Jobs was a one-dollar-a-year CEO at Apple because he was a 'CORPORATE PERSON' as opposed to a 'human person', so could not legally be an employee of Apple or any other corporation. Yes, someone got a fee to play him, but that someone did not die in 2011.

-------

Back on topic... Whatever the reality of The Bab and Baha’u’llah; I've read there where bitter arguments about who was the rightful successor, and some say Baha’u’llah had intended Abdu’l-Baha's brother to take over the leadership of the faith. Anyway, at the point of Abdu’l-Baha's leadership, it starts becoming a very Western affair, Abdu’l-Baha being knighted by King George V in 1920 a year before his death on 28 November 1921, AGED 77; and finally, Shoghi Effendi's marriage seals it, dying without naming a successor.
  • May Maxwell, born Mary Ellis Bolles, 14 January 1870, uses the nickname 'May' to distinguish her from her mother, Mary.
  • May Bolles marries William Sutherland Maxwell, known as 'Sutherland', a Canadian Architect of Scottish background, in London on 8 May 1902.
  • Mary Sutherland Maxwell is born in New York on 8 August 1910, the only child of May Maxwell, and was raised in Montreal, Quebec, where her father was a prominent architect.
  • Shoghi Effendi marries Mary Maxwell on 24 March 1937 in a 'low-key ceremony', Mary refuses to formally take his name and instead maintains her family name 'Maxwell', she is then given an honorary title Ruhiyyeh Khanum.

And then we have this by Shua’u’llah Behai, Baha’u’llah's grandson via the brother of Abdu’l-Baha mentioned above.
When this will was published, I hoped that eventually it will be considered invalid, for the following reasons:
  • First, it is in violation of the commands of Baha’u’llah, and the laws laid down by him.
  • Second, it is contradictory to ‘Abdu’l-Baha’s own teachings, and Baha’i principles which he so nobly advocated.
  • Third, it is the destroyer of the foundation of liberty of thought, faith, belief, speech, and the press.
But my hopes were shattered and my expectations were in vain, when one of the Baha’i communities, namely “The National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha’is of the United States and Canada,” attributed such a prominence to this will, by incorporating the same into the bylaws of their organization, and compelling the members to become loyal and steadfast adherents to every clause of this will. Thus, reproducing the “catechism” of the old Roman Church:
  • Baha’i Trinity [i.e. a trinity of divinely inspired chiefs of the faith: the Bab, Baha’u’llah, and ‘Abdu’l-Baha].
  • Baha’i Elders [i.e. the Hands of the Cause].
  • Guardians of the Cause, little popes, perpetual representatives of God on earth.
  • Excommunications.
  • Absolutions.
    etc. etc. etc.
I firmly believe that Abdu’l-Baha was too wise to leave such a will, and I am in doubt of its authenticity.
Extracted from: A Lost History of the Baha’i Faith, Page 137 & 138

I'd not read that until now, and it absolutely mirrors the conclusions I've been making since I started this thread. I have another source that led me onto the Baha'i Faith's links to the United Nations and in an around-about way to the Pope. I haven't even got to it yet, I was just interested to see what I could pull from other sources before I drop that one.

The question about the authenticity of Abdu’l-Baha's will is also called into question by a Ruth White and Zimmer Hermann. What is notable, the official narrative against Ruth White has the same tone as today's official narrative against vaccine injuries.

Analysis of the Will of Abdu'l Baha
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

A quick one going back to Steve Jobs. This is something I mentioned about Sir Mick Jagger. I say below "some 12 hour Hindu-fest", actually I think the event lasted a couple of days, though I can't be bothered checking the facts...
rachel wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:59 am But that's a bit off the topic from this. I don't know if you know the backstory of the annulment, and I have no idea why I do in particular other than pubs and inane normie chat, but Jerry and Mick were not married, not for their entire four children, and there would be articles in UK rags on why this was a good thing via "intelligent" Jerry. Then, shock horror, Jerry suddenly decides she wants to tie the knot, but no ordinary marriage ceremony, some twelve hour Hindu-fest. Married a year, and suddenly the Fleet Street rags are all about arguments, fighting and Jerry wants a divorce. Jerry's lawyers demand half of everything. Mick's lawyers hit back, the circus show that was their marriage ceremony doesn't constitute a real marriage in the UK, and they never dotted the "i"s or crossed the "t"s to make it a real marriage contract. Therefore under English law Jerry and Mick were never married, which follows Jerry was entitled to nothing in the settlement. Boohoo...
Why Jerry Hall's marriage to Mick Jagger wasn't really a marriage
https://www.thejournal.ie/jerry-hall-fi ... 4-Jan2016/

The ceremony was from a foreign culture so it wasn't recognised under English law. American law comes from English law. So, what's the chances that the ceremony was that of a foreign culture that isn't recognised under the U.S. constitution unless it is then followed up with the correct legal documentation?

https://www.cultofmac.com/534281/steve- ... s-married/
Steve Jobs gets married at last
The Jobs-Powell wedding took place in March 1991. Around 50 people attended, including Jobs’ adoptive father Paul Jobs and sister Mona Simpson. The service — overseen by Zen Buddhist monk Kōbun Chino Otogawa, who struck a gong and lit incense — proved confusing to many of the guests.

After the ceremony, the group ate a vegan wedding cake shaped like the Half Dome rock formation that towers over one end of Yosemite Valley. Then they went hiking in the snow.

At the time of the wedding, Powell was pregnant with the couple’s oldest child, Reed. Two more children, Erin Sienna and Eve, followed.

Jobs and Powell remained married until he died at the age of 56 in late 2011.
None of this stuff is arbitrary, it is all a con. No marriage took place that day, it was a theatre production in exactly the same way as Mick Jagger's marriage was and had no jurisdiction in law. So we can add that to the fact Steve Jobs doesn't have a birth certificate and he could not register a car.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Getting back to Baha’is with the Zionists...
In his book All That Remains: The Palestinian Villages Occupied and Depopulated by Israel in 1948, the historian Walid Khalidi details the history of many of these Palestinian villages and how they were depopulated. For example, he notes that in the 1880s most of the village land of al-Nuqayb was purchased by Bahá’u’lláh, with the villagers continuing to farm as tenant farmers. In the 1920s, this land was sold by Shoghi Effendi to the Jewish National Fund.

Bahá’í Villages in The Chosen Highway chronicles in some detail how ‘Abdu’l-Bahá used the grain he had grown in these villages to supply the British Army during World War I.
  • We learned that when the British marched into Haifa there was some difficulty about the commissariat. The officer in command went to consult the Master.

“I have corn,” was the reply.
    “But for the army?” said the astonished soldier.
    “I have corn for the British Army,” said ‘Abdu’l-Bahá.

He truly walked the Mystic way with practical feet. [footnote: Lady Blomfield often recounted how the corn pits proved a safe hiding-place for the corn, during the occupation of the Turkish army. -Ed.]
According to Harry Charles Luke, an official in the British Colonial Office who served as assistant Governor of Jerusalem,
  • Sir ‘Abbas Effendi ‘Abdu’l Baha had travelled extensively in Europe and America to expound his doctrines, and on the 4th December, 1919, was created by King George V a K.B.E. for valuable services rendered to the British Government in the early days of the Occupation.

On April 27, 1920, ‘Abdu’l-Bahá was ceremonially knighted, an event which was prominently reported in the Bahá’í periodical Star of the West.
  • THE following beautiful description of this event was written by Dr. Zia M. Bagdadi who was at that time in Haifa: “Among the kings and governments of the world who have become convinced that Abdul Bahá was the well-wisher and the lover of mankind are King George and his government. The King sent a medal to Abdul Bahá with the title, “Sir”, thus making him a member of his household. On the 27th of April, 1920, the Governor and high officials of Haifa, Palestine presented in a beautiful garden a most wonderful celebration for the knighting of Abdul Baha. Bahai pilgrims from Persia, America and all parts of the world were present. Mohammedan, Christian, Jewish leaders, clergymen, notables and local officials from Haifa, Acca and other towns attended. A tent was pitched in the center of the garden. English troops stood on both sides, from the gate of the garden to the center where Abdul Bahá was seated. The military music added wonderful melody to the rustling leaves of the beautiful trees. The breezes of the spring on that sunny afternoon imparted a remarkable vigor to the physical body just as the presence of Abdul Baha strengthened the souls. The Governor stood behind Abdul Bahá and, after a short speech, interpreted by Mr. Wadie Bistani, presented the medal. Then Abdul Baha, rising from his seat, gave a brief talk and a prayer for the British government.
We've already seen the following, but this again connects Abdul Baha to the Rothschild banking family, meeting on the same day as Russian women hold the first 'International Woman's Day' and Sylvia Pankhurst is arrested in Trafalgar Square.

https://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newsp ... 0.2.21.8.1
A13-45.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/1914/03/09/arch ... est-a.html
LONDON, March 8. -- Sylvia Pankhurst, who for some time past has successfully eluded the police, who have been trying to recapture her under the "Cat and Mouse act," was rearrested in the Strand to-day, on her way to a demonstration in Trafalgar Square.
The February 23rd date is according to the Julian calendar and is the same day as the London 8th March date on the Gregorian calendar.
On February 23, 1914, at the eve of World War I, ‘Abdu’l-Bahá had hosted Baron Edmond James de Rothschild, a member of the Rothschild banking family who was a leading advocate and financier of the Zionist movement, during one of his early trips to Palestine.

On September 8, 1919, subsequent to the British occupation of Palestine, at a time when tens of thousands of Jewish settlers were arriving under the auspices of the Palestine Jewish Colonization Association, an article in the “Star of the West” quoted ‘Abdu’l-Bahá praising the Zionist movement, proclaiming that “There is too much talk today of what the Zionists are going to do here. There is no need of it. Let them come and do more and say less” and that “A Jewish government might come later.”

At the time of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá ‘s death, Shoghi Effendi was matriculated at Balliol College. In a letter to Marzieh Gail, Shoghi Effendi outlined his educational ambitions at Balliol College, specifically to study with eminent professors and Orientalists, noting alumni who were all Imperialists.

After ‘Abdu’l-Bahá ‘s death, Shoghi Effendi would continue to have close relations with the leading political administrators and prominent Zionist leaders. For example, on January 24, 1922, Shoghi Effendi received a letter from Herbert Samuel, the British High Commissioner for Palestine. The receipt of the letter is mentioned in Amatu’l-Bahá Rúhíyyih Khánum‘s The Priceless Pearl. As High Commissioner, Herbert Samuel was the first Jew to govern the historic land of Israel in 2,000 years, and his appointment was regarded by the Muslim-Christian Associations as the “first step in formation of Zionist national home in the midst of Arab people.” Herbert Samuel welcomed the arrival of Jewish settlers under the auspices of the Palestine Jewish Colonization Association and recognised Hebrew as one of the three official languages of the Mandate territory.
  • While Shoghi Effendi was thus occupied and was gathering his powers and beginning to write letters such as these to the Bahá’ís in different countries, he received the following letter from the High Commissioner for Palestine, Sir Herbert Samuel, dated 24 January 1922:

Dear Mr. Rabbani,

I have to acknowledge receipt of your letter of Jan. 16., and to thank you for the kind expression it contains. It would be unfortunate if the ever to be lamented death of Sir ‘Abdu’l-Bahá were to interfere with the completion of your Oxford career, and I hope that may not be the case. I am much interested to learn of the measures that have been taken to provide for the stable organization of the Bahá’í Movement. Should you be at any time in Jerusalem in would be a pleasure to me to see you here.

Yours sincerely,

Herbert Samuel
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Suffragettes pinned a White Feather as a symbol of cowardice onto men not serving in WWI
https://www.thevintagenews.com/2016/09/ ... /?chrome=1
The white feather campaign caused a special kind of drama across the British empire during World War I. It was organized by prominent suffragettes of the time as a propaganda device aimed at men who didn’t participate in the war. Although it is hard to judge this stance today, the idea hardly seems beneficial for anyone. And the women often failed to recognize the consequences of their acts.

Although it was conceived of as a symbol of cowardice much earlier, the World War I white feather campaign was initiated by a Vice-Admiral in the Royal Army, Charles Fitzgerald. The Admiral had on his mind the British soldiers on the front when he pushed for it. But it was spread by suffragettes who took it as their job to pin white feathers on men they saw on the streets.

The women’s criteria of judgment was based on looking at a man who appeared fit to serve in the army. Aside from being absent of emotional understanding, the campaign lacked research. This meant that women were handing the flowers to more or less any man whom they found on the street instead of on the front.

There were many feathers handed out inappropriately: young boys unfit for the army because of their age; men who were employed in essential professions; men who were unfit for the war due to physical disabilities; and maybe worst of all, to veterans who had been honorably discharged from the army. It frustrated young boys who wanted to prove their masculinity, it offended men who tried to enlist but were turned down as unfit, and it was simply rude and ungrateful to hand a white feather to veterans.

The women's suffragette movement was A UNION, it would ballot its members for STRIKE ACTION. We see while pretending to be against the Government and the King, these women did the bidding of the Government and the King. Enlisting was voluntary so they would try to shame men into signing up, when this eventually stopped the suffragettes said they had thought better of it, but actually the Government passed conscription through parliament so the tactic was no longer needed.

And straight off the press, tomorrow's front page; - TRANSPORT and TEACHING UNIONS are threatening STRIKE ACTION this summer. Oh look, a pair of SMILING TWATS and Boris Johnson warning us of a LONG WAR.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-pa ... gn=KARANGA
Tomorrow's Observer front page
Tomorrow's Observer front page

The "GET THE VACCINE" total onslaught of the last two years is the same build up they did for WWI. And it's all the same players.

A 1914 recruitment poster by the Parliamentary Recruitment Committee shows a Scottish soldier in Belgium, in response to Germany describing the Treaty of London, which protected Belgium's independence and neutrality, as a "scrap of paper" when they invaded in August 1914.
A 1914 recruitment poster by the Parliamentary Recruitment Committee shows a Scottish soldier in Belgium, in response to Germany describing the Treaty of London, which protected Belgium's independence and neutrality, as a "scrap of paper" when they invaded in August 1914.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14166087/ ... d-vaccine/
The Queen said of THOSE REFUSING TO BE JABBED: “They ought to think about other people rather than themselves.”
The Queen said of THOSE REFUSING TO BE JABBED: “They ought to think about other people rather than themselves.”

Wiki: Recruitment to the British Army during World War I
One early peculiarity was the formation of 'pals battalions': groups of men from the same factory, football team, bank or similar, joining and fighting together. The idea was first suggested at a public meeting by Lord Derby. Within three days, he had enough volunteers for three battalions. Lord Kitchener gave official approval for the measure almost instantly and the response was impressive. Manchester raised nine specific pals battalions (plus three reserve battalions); one of the smallest was Accrington, in Lancashire, which raised one. One consequence of pals battalions was that a whole town could lose its military-aged menfolk in a single day of battle.

The women's suffrage movement was sharply divided, the slight majority becoming very enthusiastic patriots and asking their members to give white feathers (the sign of the coward) in the streets to men who appeared to be of military age to shame them into service. After assaults became prevalent the Silver War Badge was issued to men who were not eligible or had been medically discharged.

The popular music hall artistes of the time worked enthusiastically for recruitment. Harry Lauder toured the music halls, recruiting young soldiers on stage in front of the audience, often offering 'ten pounds for the first recruit tonight'. Marie Lloyd sang a recruiting song I didn't like you much before you joined the army, John, but I do like you, cockie, now you've got yer khaki on (1914). Vesta Tilley sang The Army of Today's alright.

The available pool was diminished by roughly 1.5 million men who were "starred": kept in essential occupations. Almost 40 percent of the volunteers were rejected for medical reasons. Malnutrition was widespread in U.K. society; working class 15‑year‑olds had an average height of 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm) while the upper class was 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm).

MUSIC HALL ARTISTES telling people to ENLIST...
GET THE VACCINE!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57702498
Covid: Stars perform musical song in latest vaccine push
3 July 2021

_119210331_covidcelebs-1.jpg

Celebrities including actors and pop stars are fronting a video campaign urging people to get their Covid jab.

It sees West End and Emmerdale actress Sandra Marvin and Nicola Roberts, of Girls Aloud, perform The Rhythm Of Life, from 1966 musical Sweet Charity.

They are joined by actors Sir Derek Jacobi, Sex Education's Asa Butterfield and comedian David Walliams...

The rhythm of life | NHS

Original NHS Youtube version now set to Private...PLEASE FORGET.
https://web.archive.org/web/20210929201 ... PjoQ3XpzkM
Originally Published: NHS Youtube Channel
Date: Jul 2, 2021

Celebrities including Jim Broadbent and David Walliams have joined forces with the NHS to encourage everyone to get their COVID-19 vaccines in a new uplifting film released today. Set to the toe-tapping tune The Rhythm of Life, written by Cy Coleman and Dorothy Fields, from the 1966 classic musical, Sweet Charity, and donated by the Cy Coleman estate, the heart-warming film will celebrate the success of the vaccination programme in supporting the easing of restrictions as outlined in the roadmap. Conceived and directed by Josie Rourke, the former artistic director of the Donmar Warehouse, the short film, written by Rourke and James Graham, is being released ahead of the NHS’s 73rd Birthday. It first sees Jim Broadbent enter an empty theatre before a star-studded cast of David Walliams, Asa Butterfield, Colin Salmon, Derek Jacobi, Don Warrington, Nicola Roberts, Russel Tovey, Sandra Marvin and West End dancers - dressed in iconic NHS blue - take to the stage to passionately perform the song.

Vaccines are available free of charge and from thousands of vaccine centres, GP practices and pharmacies. Around 98% of people live within 10 miles of a vaccination centre in England, which includes Riverside Park Stadium, Hull City Hall and Sunderland Nightingale amongst others. The NHS will also be running hundreds of walk-in COVID-19 vaccination sites for adults aged 18 and over to turn up and grab a jab without needing to book in advance.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:19 am Wiki: Bab
The Báb, born Sayyed ʻAlí Muḥammad Shírází (October 20, 1819 – July 9, 1850) was the founder of Bábism, and one of the central figures of the Baháʼí Faith.

The Báb was a merchant from Shiraz in Qajar Iran who, in 1844 at the age of 25, claimed to be a messenger of God. He took the title Báb, meaning "Gate" or "Door", a reference to the deputy of the promised Twelver Mahdi or al-Qá'im. He faced opposition from the Persian government, which eventually executed him and thousands of his followers, known as Bábís.
rachel wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:32 am Wiki: ʻAbdu'l-Bahá

ʻAbdu'l-Bahá (/əbˈdʊl bəˈhɑː/; 23 May 1844 – 28 November 1921), born ʻAbbás, was the eldest son of Baháʼu'lláh and served as head of the Baháʼí Faith from 1892 until 1921. ʻAbdu'l-Bahá was later canonized as the last of three "central figures" of the religion, along with Baháʼu'lláh and the Báb, and his writings and authenticated talks are regarded as sources of Baháʼí sacred literature.
rachel wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:38 am Bahá í The Bahá í Calendar

The Bahá í calendar consists of nineteen months, and each month is nineteen days long. Between the eighteenth and the nineteenth month, an additional four days (five days in leap years) are inserted to create a year of 365 days (or 366 days in leap years), the usual solar-calendar length.

The Bahá í new year begins on March 21, which is the first day of spring. The nineteen months have Arabic names given for an attribute of God, such as Knowledge, Power, Dominion, and Grandeur. Though the Bahá í calendar maintains a sevenday week, each month consists of only about two-and-a-half weeks.

Saturday is the first day of the Bahá í week. Its translated Arab name is Glory. The rest of the days of the week, in order, are Beauty, Perfection, Grace, Justice, Majesty, and Independence. Each day of the week begins at sundown and lasts until sundown of the next day, rather than midnight, as in the Western tradition. The calendar was created in March 21, 1844, marked the beginning of the Bahá í Era, or BE. Thus, 1 BE lasted from March 21, 1844, to March 20, For the Bahá ís, the year 2000 was partly 155 BE and partly 156 BE.

You'll see previous posts where I quote 1844. It is one of those dates that when you spot it, you'll find it everywhere down the rabbit hole. I think it's interesting that the Baha'is start their calendar from this point.

So now we know where all the apparent independent Youtube researchers who suddenly decided the world began 200 years ago in a Mud Flood and Great Reset get their narrative from...

I'm not saying these people are all controlled opposition in a knowing sense, I think they are following the up-votes which equals money. I gained some useful insights when I worked in a university that I now see it's the structure created via the funding bodies that manipulate research outcomes without the people themselves realising they are being manipulated. I worked there long enough to see the institution transforming itself into a mind controlling, hoop-jumping, automated hellhole.

So, getting to the point, I've just found this interesting quote, with an even more interesting date.
The Dialectic: Fostering Revolution
The concept of dialectic has been around for a long time. It is simply the concept of opposing positions: The thesis (position) versus antithesis (opposite position). In traditional logic, if my thesis is true, then all other positions are, by definition, false. For example, if my thesis is that 2+2=4, then all other answers (antitheses) are false. George WF Hegel, the 19th century German philosopher, turned this concept on its head by equating the thesis with the antithesis. All things become relative. There is no absolute truth to be found anywhere. Instead, "truth" is found in synthesis, a compromise between thesis and antithesis. This is the essence of the consensus process.

This is diametrically opposed to the Judeo-Christian worldview prevalent in the Western world for nearly two thousand years, which holds that God exists, that He exists outside of material creation, and that man has a moral obligation to Him and His laws. As God was seen as transcendent, truth was considered absolute and transcendent, beyond our ability to manipulate it. That all changed with Hegel, and modern man was born. Man could now challenge any authority and position, even God. As there is no such absolute truth, "my truth" is as good as "your truth", so don't tell me what to think or how to behave. Like Nietzsche, the "God is dead" philosopher would later say, "There are absolutely no absolutes." Now 2+2 could equal 5, or 17, or whatever you think is right. (Hint: This is why our schools fail. All teachers are certified based on the work of Benjamin Bloom. He said "...we recognize the view that truth and knowledge are only relative and that there are no very rigid rules that exist at all times and in all places").

At about the same time that Hegel left the scene, Karl Marx caught the revolutionary fever. He drew heavily on Hegel (dialectic) and Feuerbach (materialism). He picked up where the other philosophers left off, but with a difference. He contemptuously declared, "Philosophers have only interpreted the world in different ways. The point, however, is to change it." CHANGING THE WORLD was to become the purpose of Marxism. In the Marxist interpretation of reality, God has been abandoned. Alone in his universe, man should fill the vacuum left by religion with materialism. Religion was the enemy of all progress. As he wrote in 1843, "Religion is the opium of the people." No longer trapped in a relationship with its Creator, the social relationship of "man with man" became the principle of Marx's theory. It follows that these social relationships, which necessarily involve conflict, produce the changes in human progress.

As the opening words of the Communist Manifesto announce: "The history of all societies that have existed until our day has been the history of class struggles." Note the dialectical reasoning: the clash of opposites produces synthesis and change. Man, freed from religious restrictions, will carry the revolution (transformation via conflict) forward until all are equal in a utopia created by men on Earth. To that end, the Manifesto concludes, "Proletarians of all countries, unite!"

In short, Marxism:
  • Is Dialectical Materialism, or, in simpler terms: a human-oriented reasoning process, excluding God.
  • REVOLUTION is its goal, "to change the world", Marx said.
  • THE CHANGE is from a Theistic (Old World Order) worldview to a Humanistic (New World Order) worldview. The term New World Order has been a popular euphemism for world communism for years. The conspiracy freaks didn't invent it. When it started to take on negative connotations, it was switched to a better-sounding label, Global Governance.
  • The change must occur through CONFLICT, (Crisis/Problems/Disputes).

We see the plan laid out by Marx in 1843, then it begins with a new calendar in 1844; in that sense 1844 "is" the Great Reset, it's not that the past is fake, it's that once the controllers have complete control, they will destroy everything pre-1844 as if it never existed. Statues coming down because of fake racist narratives, ordinary people from Christian nations being called white supremacists, countries being destroyed with debt, families being separated, children being corrupted with filth and terrified with masks, is it all fitting the jigsaw?

Youtubers being nudged to promote a Mud Flood/Reset narrative long before Klaus Schwab apparently comes up with his book 'The Great Reset' in 2020. ... One big fat pyramid scheme.

allsehendes-auge-dreieck-pyramide.jpg
allsehendes-auge-dreieck-pyramide.jpg (42.61 KiB) Viewed 71644 times
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So as I've brought up the NUDGE process in my last post and showed it in action with the NHS advert, lets look at it with regards to the nine pointed star, or enneagram.
    rachel wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:39 am Three sets of three, that's a variation on the Baha'i nine-pointed star.

From my Brazilian source on the Baha'i:

The two signs are the Star of David on the flag of Israel and the Masonic Triangle representing the Eye of Lucifer. With this union we have:

The Star of David with 6 points + The Masonic Triangle with 3 points = The star of 9 points.
    Below a picture depicting the birth of this union:

It was confirmed via Minutes of the Sage Group meetings during the pandemic the British government was employing behavioural change techniques to increase the feeling of personal fear in the general public. Let me bring back MINDSPACE, you'll notice NINE letters, and each letter stands for one of nine POINTS.

M = Messenger — (appeal to authority)
    I = Incentives — (carrots and sticks)
    N = Norms — (group think)
    D = Defaults — (establishing a mental box)
    S = Salience — (get on the bandwagon)
    P = Priming — (subconscious prompts)
    A = Affect — (emotional blackmail)
    C = Commitments — (papers please society)
    E = Ego — (guilt tripping)

rachel wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:59 pm MINDSPACE
    Influencing Behaviour Through Public Policy
    https://www.instituteforgovernment.org. ... /mindspace

Cabinet Office MINDSPACE PDF

The contrasting model of behaviour change focuses on the more automatic processes of judgment and influence – what Robert Cialdini calls 'processes of mind'. This shifts the focus of attention away from facts and information, and towards altering the context within which people act. We might call this the 'context-model of behaviour change'. The context-model recognises that people are sometimes seemingly irrational and inconsistent in their choices, often because they are influenced by surrounding factors. Therefore, it focuses more on changing behaviour without changing minds. This route has received rather less attention from researchers and policymakers.

The Occult History of the Enneagram – The Rejected Notion
    https://therejectednotion.wordpress.com ... enneagram/
    History of the Enneagram
    George Ilych Gurdjieff was a Russian mystic and spiritualist who grew up in Alexandropol, Armenia and was the first known “spiritual leader” to adopt the use of the Enneagram. Growing up, his parents longed for him to become an Orthodox priest, however, Gurdjieff had no interest in pursuing this goal. Contrary to the warnings from those around him, Gurdjieff decided to follow his passions dealing with the occult. Examples of occult practices that Gurdjieff found particular interest in were fortune-telling, astrology, telepathy, spiritism and table-turning, as well as demonic possession. Realizing that he could not grow in his passion for the occult while staying near to home, he picked up and left for Eastern countries which included Asia, the Mediterranean basin, Egypt, Tibet, and India. These five areas are well known for mystical and occult practices within their religions, with Egypt and the Mediterranean being a focal point for the occult where both the Egyptian and Chaldean mystery religions were carried on after the fall of Babylon. However, what Gurdjieff had been searching for was the Sarmoung Brotherhood, a mystic Islamic society that practiced esotericism and occult arts. These members are also known as Sufis and were located in central Turkestan. According to Tell Me Who I Am, O Enneagram, the article states,
    • “he [Gurdjieff] learned their mystical dancing, psychic powers, and the enneagram. For the Sarmounis the enneagram was important as a means of divination to foretell future events as well as a tool to represent life processes, such as personal transformation”.
    Not only this, but it was used to represent the human’s conscious and unconscious states, serving as a representation of the cosmos. The end goal of this practice was to learn the self better, overcome negative traits, and become an enlightened man. Also known within the occult beliefs as the “Superman”.

Once Gurdjieff left the monasteries, he traveled to many other countries accompanied by a group of followers with the end goal of reaching “full consciousness”. It was during these travels where Gurdjieff stumbled upon the Naqshbandi Sufis, mystics who claimed to be the “World Brotherhood” who control the evolution and history of man while also holding secret knowledge. Upon completion of his travels, Gurdjieff returned to Russia to spread his new discipline known as the Fourth Way, a combination of the practices of the Fakir (Islam), the Monk (Buddhist), and the Yogi (Hindu). Due to the restrictions placed on citizens by the Bolshevik revolution taking place at the time, Gurdjieff moved to Paris where he established his first institution in 1922 to share his mystical experiences and teach occult spirituality to the common people. The institution, “Institute for the Harmonious Development of Man”, was where Gurdjieff’s ideas blossomed throughout Europe and into the Americas under the title of esoteric Christianity, a form of Christianity that focuses on Gnostic doctrines and the awakening of the “Christ-self”. Two years later, there was a second learning center established in New York in 1924. However, as World War II came about, Gurdjieff’s teachings were strained due to the stresses of war, resulting in him retiring to write books on his disciplines instead. These books include Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson, Life is Real Only Then, When “I Am”, and In Search of Being: The Fourth Way to Consciousness.

enneagram-3-6-9.png

What this Fourth Way doctrine taught was that at birth, the human is born with an essence and a personality, believing that the consciousness is known as the particle of god within all humans. Yet, the personality is what covers the human’s godly aspects and as humans, there is a need to overcome the personality to release the true “god essence”. To reach this level, there had to be a balance between the three centers Gurdjieff determined. These were the path (head), oth (heart), and kath (stomach). This represented the mental, emotional, and physical. In Tell Me Who I Am, O Enneagram,
    • “The enneagram figured prominently in Gurdjieff’s teaching, as seen by its frequent appearance in his disciples’ books (though not in his own). The Sufis had used the enneagram for numerological divination… The Sufis searched for the mystical meanings of the decimals .3333…, .6666…, and .9999… (based on dividing the number one by three), and of the decimal .142857… (based on dividing the number one by seven and containing no multiples of three). The multiples of three correspond to the triangle inside the circle, and the decimal .142857 (derived by dividing seven into one and resulting in a repeating decimal that never contains three or its multiples) corresponds to the points on the circle that connect the six-sided figure. Through these two figures inside the enneagram circle, each based on the decimals of three into one and seven into one, Gurdjieff was able to manifest the great numerological laws of the three and the seven. He taught that ‘all things in life work on two laws — 3 and 7.’ All psychological laws fall within the law of three — as with the three personality centers, and all material things fall within the law of seven’… Piotr (or Peter) D. Ouspensky, a mathematician, writer, and Gurdjieff disciple, quoted Gurdjieff as saying: ‘Only what a man is able to put into the enneagram does he actually know, that is, understand. What he cannot put into the enneagram he does not know.’ In other words, any information that cannot be assigned its numerical value and then run through the enneagram diagram could not be understood in terms of its true cosmic significance. The process of knowing something through the enneagram meant distinguishing between the functional steps of a process, which must always follow the nine points around the circle, and the ‘will cycle,’ which follows the inner figure along the lines between points 1, 4, 2, 8, 5, 7.”
    What Gurdjieff taught was a repackaging of old pagan religions and practices from the ancient mysteries with a substantial focus on occult doctrines. The Enneagram was taught to be a symbol of the cosmos and could be used to better understand the vastness of the universe through numbers, otherwise known as numerology, a form of divination. One of the disciples of Gurdjieff, John Bennet wrote in his book Enneagram Studies, “enneagram is more than a picture of yourself, it is yourself….the enneagram is a living diagram and…we can experience ourselves as enneagrams…[during a lecture session on the enneagram, Bennet] felt myself going out of myself and entering the diagram”.

enneagram positive and negative.png

As time passed, the teachings of the Fourth Way started to advance throughout the world, with institutions being established based on the occult teachings of Gurdjieff. One of the most profound, well-known practitioners and promoters of the Enneagram is Oscar Ichazo, the leader of a New Age cult following in Chile known as the “Arica School”. According to the Enneagram Institute, what was taught at this school was “a vast, interwoven, and sometimes complex body of teachings on psychology, cosmology, metaphysics, spirituality, and so forth, combined with various practices to bring about transformations of human consciousness.” It is from Ichazo’s teachings that the modern-day systematic use of the Enneagram was developed and based upon, attributing personalities as well as positive and negative behaviors to each of the nine numbers. Each number was then additionally assigned an animal with a one-word description of the negative personality that was to be overcome by the disciple; this included the titles of resent, flattery, go, melancholy, stingy, coward, plan, venge, and indolent. Claudio Naranjo, another of Gurdjieff’s disciples, had heard of the work being performed in Chile and had doubts as to whether the true doctrine was being taught. As a result, Naranjo took a trip to Chile and upon meditating in the presence of Ichazo, believed that he was fit to continue leading this school and helped develop the Enneagram to a further status by providing elegant descriptions to each personality type and applying Freudian defense mechanisms to each; this may be a reason for the claim of “scientific accuracy” for the Enneagram system; There has never been confirmed scientific foundations or support for the Enneagram. After the visit, Naranjo brought the teachings back to the United States and had his disciples learn the ins-and-outs of the Enneagram at the “Esalen Institute” in California around 1970. These students include Helen Palmer, Kathleen Riordan Speeth, and Fr. Robert Ochs who are the spearheads of the movement currently being taught at Enneagram sessions throughout the nation. Now that the roots had been planted in the United States, the only thing left to do was spread this New Age occult teaching to the masses.

Claudio Naranjo has since gone on to admit that the tale of the Babylonian and Suffi roots of the Enneagram were nothing more than a marketing campaign. This, however, does not negate the spiritual and occult similarities that it has to Babylonian and mystery religions; the origins of the Ennegram are still based in the occult. What Naranjo admits is that the true descriptions and types that were used for the Enneagram came from his own personal “automatic writing” experiences, a practice where the writer empties his/her mind and allows a demonic spirit to take control of the writing utensil, using the body of the human participant as the medium through which occult knowledge can be channeled from the spiritual world to the physical world.

The Enneagram is directly linked to personality types and NLP - Neuro Linguistic Programming - NUDGE theory. It's also known quite widely to be used by the Jesuits, the article below is actually rather amusing if you read it in full, but again it confirms Islamic mystery occult connections and the idea of ONENESS.

The Enneagram: Spirituality It Is Not
    https://www.catholicculture.org/culture ... ecnum=2622
    The Enneagram is alleged to be a 2000-year-old Sufi system of personality types from Islamic mystics who lived before the time of Christ.

The Enneagram is a circle, meant to symbolise the Cosmos and the "ONE-NESS" which comes from a monist perspective. The Sufis are monists believing that we are all one with each other and with the universe and at the same time pantheists believing that the universe is god. So that's why they're not highly regarded in Islam, because they're kind of Heterodox.

Inside the circle is a triangle, and it connects up the points of the 9, the 3 and the 6; and it symbolizes God. We should notice right away that it's God inside the cosmos, not the cosmos inside God.

There's another figure that is 6 sided and it connects from the 1 to the 4, 4 to the 2, 2 to the 8, 8 to the 5, 5 to the 7, and the 7 back to the 1 again. And there you have your Enneagram. (Ennea is Greek for "nine")

It is claimed that the Enneagram is a system revealing nine personality types and it is used in the various workshops and taught in seminaries.

enneagram.jpg
    rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Earlier in this thread I talk about Mary Maxwell the wife of Shoghi Effendi and 'Hand of the Cause of God', who was born in NEW YORK in 1910, the only child of Mary 'May' Maxwell. Daughter Mary Maxwell married Shoghi Effendi in a sudden quiet affair where few people were invited and it was only announced after the event. Mary Maxwell chose not to take Shoghi Effendi's name and instead was given the honorary title of Ruhiyyih Khanum. She remained Mary Maxwell throughout her life up until her death in January 2000, never remarrying after Shoghi Effendi's death in London in 1957, she was only 46 at the time... Also mentioned was the fact Effendi is not a name anyway, it is a title akin to Esquire or Mr. And finally, an interesting clause in the Baha'i faith, conveniently, members have to be buried within an hour's travel (walking) of where they died. I can see if it is a contrived religion why that might be a good clause to write in.

Mary "May" Maxwell
    Despite poor health, on January 24, 1940 May chose to leave New York on a steamship to Brazil, ultimately to land in Argentina to teach the Faith with her niece, Jeanne Bolles. She arrived in Buenos Aires on February 27 with elation; however on March 1, May died of a heart attack. Shoghi Effendi gave her the status of martyr and cabled the following: "ʻAbdu'l-Bahá's beloved handmaid, distinguished disciple May Maxwell (is) gathered (into the) glory (of the) Abhá Kingdom. Her earthly life, so rich, eventful, incomparably blessed, (is) worthily ended. To sacred tie her signal services had forged, (the) priceless honor (of a) martyr's death (is) now added. (A) double crown deservedly won. (The) Seven-Year Plan, particularly (the) South American campaign, derive fresh impetus (from the) example (of) her glorious sacrifice. Southern outpost (of) Faith greatly enriched through association (with) her historic resting-place destined remain (a) poignant reminder (of the) resistless march (of the) triumphant army (of) Baháʼu'lláh. Advise believers (of) both Americas (to) hold befitting memorial gathering.".

If May Maxwell is a legal person, sending her off to Brazil to die means they didn't have to fake a Canadian funeral or bring home a pretend body. Instead a member is commanded to be buried where they die, and if you want to make sure the least amount of people attend the funeral, make it a long way away from home. Also, as a bonus, you get to build a shrine in another country's territory and therefore state a claim to the land.

When you recognise the chess moves, it becomes increasingly likely 'Mary 'May' Maxwell' is a ghost, the same entity passing through the generations, administered in New York. This would also likely explain why, mid-pandemic, Shoghi Effendi travelled from Israel to LONDON either because he was unwell and wanted to visit a London physician, else to buy furniture, whichever of the explanations you care to believe, and then ended up dying, his corpse attended by a random doctor, and then buried in London Southgate Cemetery, people from the faith not being able to travel and confirm any of the given story or see his body before it was put into its coffin, apparently in a very bad state.

And then we have the coincidence that Bill Gates mother is also called Mary Maxwell, born in Seattle, WASHINGTON, another administration district.

So what am I getting at? The difference between a sole trader and a corporation is that the sole trader's business is dissolved upon his death. Corporations are zombies, we hear the term Zombie Capitalism, that is because corporations can continue on indefinitely even when the children of the children of the first people to incorporate them are long dead. They are, in a way, cheating death, that is their point. And that is probably why the worst people seem to live the longest. If it is a corporation, it is probably in the interest of the people who hold control to keep it going as long as they can before having to fake a death and swap it out to someone else, that's if you are running the corporation with a human facade.

Something I found interesting was a part of a Boris Johnson interview. He was born in NEW YORK, as was his interviewer, Jake Tapper. Isn't it interesting how so many famous people are born in New York and London or overseas in countries that don't have a birth register that western courts would consider a legal' proof of birth.

Jake Tapper Tried to Get Boris Johnson to Fret About January 6 — It Backfired
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosa ... d-n2609379

This interview might be the reason Boris was taken down. He refused to condemn the January 6th event, he didn't want to go there. I think there is disquiet in the ranks, there seems to be a section of the cabal tiring of the bullshit.