Baha'i movers & shakers

rachel

Re: Baha'i movers & shakers

Unread post by rachel »

Since I mentioned Archduke Franz Ferdinand above, though not by name, let's bring him in. I managed to get onto the topic of him in the 911 section in the Occult NWO quotes thread, mainly because of the numerology of the numberplate of the car he and his wife were assassinated in.

- AIII-118 can be decoded as - Armistice 11-11-18 - end date of WWI
- But also substituting numbers for letters it is - 1999-118

Looking at this, we start off with The Number 19, which also represents Artificial Intelligence, AI, and we have the Islamic CODE 19.
rachel wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:10 pm WHY MATHEMATICAL MIRACLE OF QURAN IS BASED ON THE NUMBER 19 AN INTRODUCTION
http://wikimiracleof19.org/index.php?title=19_(number)

All God’s scriptures, not only the Quran, were mathematically coded with the number “19.” Even the universe at large bears this divine mark. The number 19 can be looked upon as the Almighty Creator’s signature on everything He created. The number “19” possesses unique mathematical properties . For example:
  • It is a prime number.
  • It encompasses the first numeral (1) and the last numeral (9), as if to proclaim God’s attribute in 57:3 as the “Alpha and the Omega.”
  • It looks the same in all languages of the world. Both components, 1 and 9, are the only numerals that look the same in all languages.
  • It possesses many peculiar mathematical properties. For example, 19 is the sum of the first powers of 9 and 10, and the difference between the second powers of 9 and 10.
  • We now understand that the universal coding of God’s creations with the number 19 rests in the fact that it is the gematrical value of the word “ONE” in all the scriptural languages—Aramaic, Hebrew, and Arabic.
  • The number 19, therefore, proclaims the First Commandment in all the scriptures: that there is only ONE God.
  • Aramaic, Hebrew, and Arabic alphabets used to double as numerals in accordance with a universally established system. The Hebrew word for “ONE” is “VAHD” (pronounced V-AHAD). In Arabic, the word for “ONE” is “WAHD” (pronounced WAAHED).

Then using the first nine again, we have a 999. Earlier in this thread I discussed the 999 NWO System, which can also be expressed as 911 because according to the above, 1 and 9 are interchangeable as they express 19, which is also equal to ONE. Further more, "the beast of two horns" is expressed as 11, not 2. So the beast of 10 horns plus the beast of 2 horns, using the numerology rules of dropping the zero becomes 111, or again, 999. And if you want to take one step further, 111 is the three-in-one God (1+1+1=1), The Trinity.

8ecc5dce61390d510c80de254c531643.jpg

ON THIS POINT: If God is a Trinity, then Jesus did not die for us and there is no remission of sins. Exemplified in the above picture. Did a THIRD of God die? If the RED LIGHT went out, did God stop being WHITE LIGHT? ... The only way trinitarians can answer this is to say 'God the Son' did not truly die. So therefore, even if they don't want to admit it out loud, the Trinity is anti-Christ, and in that sense, entirely consistent with Islam that states someone else died on the Cross in place of Jesus. ... Do you see why the NWO has no problem with Christianity, only Fundamentalist Christians?

Walter Veith - Catholic Theology

A TRIVIAL NOTE: The Emergency Services number in the UK is 999 and NHS Direct 111.
rachel wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:18 pm Image

In looking at historic sources, I found a link between the Rothschild Banking cartel, the beginning of WWI and Abdu'l-Baha and also the British Royal family. This is quite different from the story we are told about the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophia's triggering WWI. It is also interesting to note, prior to their trip to Sarajevo, Sophia never accompanied Ferdinand on any official business, she was not allowed to it is said, because of her status. It is only this trip that we have pictures of Franz Ferdinand getting off a train, sitting in a car or entering or leaving a building, and from what I can work out, all the car shots are from the day of the assassination. There are no pictures of the couple inside any of the buildings doing anything official, only everyone outside. Might that not tell us the reason, nothing happened inside, they just stood outside for the photo op, an excuse to get pictures of "the car" for the world's broadsheet headlines the next day.

Then moving on to the final 118 of the numberplate, which is another reduction to 19 or 1. This is the way The Bab expressed the 19 in Babism. The Bab himself being the 1, then adding his 18 disciples named by him, "Letters of the Living"...
rachel wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:13 pm"Bismi'llahi'r-Rahmani'r-Rahim is the sacred formula placed before every surih of the Qur'an except the ninth. Some translate this "In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful" while others translate it," In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful." There are nineteen Arabic letters in this formula. The Bab has changed this formula to Bismi'llahi'l-Amna'i'l-Aqdas which when translated is, "In the Name of God, the Inaccessible, the Sanctified," however the number of letters has remained unchanged. These are symbolic of the nineteen Letters of the Living - eighteen disciples surrounding the nineteenth, the Bab Himself.

Adding up all the letters in the numberplate = 11.

In the next post I want to circle back to Tzar Alexander II of Russia who was also assassinated in a parallel fashion to Franz Ferdinand, and I'll probably mention Tzar Alexander I who has an interesting tail attached to him.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

On looking for a representation of The Trinity, I grabbed this image because I thought, that shows the theory of the RED-GREEN-BLUE Making up the WHITE LIGHT, but like all of this stuff, there is so many layers. Now apparently, according to Walter Veith who was a practicing Catholic before converting the SDA; in Catholicism the RED LIGHT represents the Host. When the Host is present the red light burns; the Host being the consecrated bread, or the Body of Christ.

5b6c1b2d4a2a5ba5ff7e3eaf88a5ad29_XL.jpg

https://christianity.stackexchange.com/ ... ing-inside
The sanctuary lamp or tabernacle lamp signifies that the Blessed Sacrament is present* in the tabernacle.
*cf. Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist
If it is extinguished,* it signifies there is no Blessed Sacrament the tabernacle.
*(like during the Stripping of the Altar at the end of a Holy Thursday service)

I don't want to get into that theology of it, the point being, if you were going to represent Jesus with a colour, the colour would be RED. Not only because of the red light described above, or his blood sacrifice, but because Jesus is called the Second Adam, and Adam means red, ruddy, blood...Red Man. In the same vain, if you were to represent the Father with a primary colour, it is going to be BLUE. The Father is in heaven and the sky is blue. Also, blue is used to represent the sea; in Genesis, we read in God creating the earth, the waters were split from the waters. Finally, mix red with blue, we get PURPLE, Royalty.

We are left with GREEN as the Holy Spirit in this theology. The Green Agenda, Gaia, Mother Earth....And the Green Horse of the Apocalypse.
rachel wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:13 am Image

John describes the last horse as "chloros," which is the Greek word for green. The same word is found in Mark 6:39, Revelation 8:7, and Revelation 9:4, to describe the color of grass and plants. Green has a large color spectrum. A horse the color of green grass does not seem to fit the context of this horse being connected with death, as shown in the next section, which is probably why most translators call it a "pale" horse, being a greenish-yellow color.

We cannot say, "they didn't tell us"; in everything they do, "they tell us". But with regards to The Trinity, I have just given a simplistic description above. I include below an actual Bible Study that shows us scripturally. I know this is an ask for some people to watch this, but it mentions the Jesuits, Ignatius Loyola, Theosophy and Islam, and how they are all linked together by The Holy Spirt, or as we see above, 'The Green Man'.

New Gods - Nader Mansour

Next post, Tzar Alexander II of Russia.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

As mentioned, adding up the 1999-118 of the in the numberplate = 11.

BIBLICAL NUMEROLOGY
Though number 11 follows right after number 10 that symbolizes order and responsibility, number 11 is opposite to 10 and means chaos and payment for what have been done. Jesus took the responsibility for all the people, when he was 33, which is 3 times 11, where 3 means completeness and 11 means responsibility, he stopped the cycle of sins and took the responsibility for the sake of salvation. It is the number of judgement, of final words and chaos. Number 11 often appears in places where people should be held responsible for their actions.

For example, in Genesis 11, people rebelled over God and constructed Babel tower, though God forbade doing it, so the time to be responsible for actions came. God created chaos through introduction of multiple languages that led to misunderstanding.

There were 11 promises that can be found in John, connected to obedience, faith and eternal life if a person has deep faith in Jesus and Lord Father.
When I first watched Walter Veith's series Total Onslaught, I remember thinking, everything I thought was Biblical turns out to be related to Lucifer. But no, it's not that. Lucifer does not have a different religion to the Lord, Lucifer purposely uses all the same words, numbers and symbols, even all the same definitions, but he twists their meaning to point to himself. He is the original dog in a manger.

It is the ART OF WAR.

Out of interest, I thought I'd look up the number 19 on the site above, and bingo, I find another 911 connection I wasn't aware of.
Number 19 in Bible is a symbol of divine order and God’s judgement. It is composed of 9 and 10 that intensifies the meaning of these two numbers. Until Israel was conquered by Assyrians because of lots of sins, there were 19 kings who ruled it. Also, one of the most important and widely mentioned women in Bible – Mary – was mentioned 119 times.
In Catholic tradition, Mary is known as the Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix of all Graces. There is a lot to be said about that, but not here.

--------------------

I'll paste up Wiki's descriptions of Alexander II of Russia's assassination and Franz Ferdinand's assassination. FF's is quite a long description, but it's worth reading in full as I'm sure a 'Carry On' film could have been made of it.

Sunday 13 March [1 March, Julian calendar] 1881, assassination of Tsar Alexander II of Russia “the Liberator” in Saint Petersburg
Sunday 13 March [1 March, Julian calendar] 1881, assassination of Tsar Alexander II of Russia “the Liberator” in Saint Petersburg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassina ... _of_Russia
Assassination of Alexander II of Russia

The Tsar travelled both to and from the Manège in a closed two-seater carriage drawn by a pair of horses. He was accompanied by five mounted Cossacks and Frank (Franciszek) Joseph Jackowski, a Polish noble, with a sixth Cossack sitting on the coachman's left. The emperor's carriage was followed by three sleighs carrying, among others, the chief of police Colonel Dvorzhitzky and two officers of the Gendarmerie.

On the afternoon of 13 March, after having watched the manoeuvres of two Guard battalions at the Manège, the Tsar's carriage turned into Bolshaya Italyanskaya Street, thus avoiding the mine in Malaya Sadovaya. Perovskaya, by taking out a handkerchief and blowing her nose as a predetermined signal, dispatched the assassins to the Canal. On his way back, the Tsar also decided to pay a brief visit to his cousin, the Grand Duchess Catherine. This gave the bombers ample time to reach the Canal on foot; with the exception of Mikhailov, they all took up their new positions.

At 2:15 PM, the carriage had gone about 150 yards down the quay until it encountered Rysakov who was carrying a bomb wrapped in a handkerchief. On the signal being given by Perovskaya, Rysakov threw the bomb under the Tsar's carriage. The Cossack who rode behind (Alexander Maleichev) was mortally wounded and died later that day. Among those injured was a fourteen year old peasant boy (Nikolai Zakharov) who served as a delivery boy in a butcher's shop. However, the explosion had only damaged the bulletproof carriage. The emperor emerged shaken but unhurt. Rysakov was captured almost immediately. Police Chief Dvorzhitsky heard Rysakov shout out to someone else in the gathering crowd. The coachman implored the Emperor not to alight. Dvorzhitzky offered to drive the Tsar back to the Palace in his sleigh. The Tsar agreed, but he decided to first see the culprit, and to survey the damage. He expressed solicitude for the victims. To the anxious inquires of his entourage, Alexander replied, "Thank God, I'm untouched".

He was ready to drive away when a second bomber, Hryniewiecki, who had come close to the Tsar, made a sudden movement, throwing a bomb at his feet. A second explosion ripped through the air and the Emperor and his assassin fell to the ground, both mortally injured. Since people had crowded close to the Tsar, Hryniewiecki's bomb claimed more injuries than the first (according to Dvorzhitsky, who was himself injured, there were about 20 people with wounds of varying degree). Alexander was leaning on his right arm. His legs were shattered below the knee from which he was bleeding profusely, his abdomen was torn open, and his face was mutilated. Hryniewiecki himself, also gravely wounded from the blast, lay next to the Tsar and the butcher's boy.

Ivan Yemelyanov, the third bomber in the crowd, stood ready, clutching a briefcase containing a bomb that would be used if the other two bombers failed. However, he instead along with other bystanders rushed to answer the Tsar's barely audible cries for help; he could barely whisper: "Take me to the palace... there... I will die." Alexander was carried by sleigh to his study in the Winter Palace, where almost the same day twenty years earlier, he had signed the Emancipation Edict freeing the serfs. Members of the Romanov family came rushing to the scene. The dying emperor was given Communion and Last rites. When the attending physician, Sergey Botkin, was asked how long it would be, he replied, "Up to fifteen minutes." At 3:30 that day, the personal flag of Alexander II was lowered for the last time.

Sunday 28 June 1914, the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo
Sunday 28 June 1914, the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassina ... _Ferdinand
Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand

Motorcade

On the morning of Sunday 28 June 1914, Ilić positioned the six assassins along the motorcade route. Ilić walked the street, exhorting the assassins to bravery. Franz Ferdinand and his party proceeded by train from Ilidža Spa to Sarajevo. Governor Oskar Potiorek met the party at Sarajevo station. Six automobiles were waiting. By mistake, three local police officers got into the first car with the chief officer of special security; the special security officers who were supposed to accompany their chief got left behind. The second car carried the Mayor and the Chief of Police of Sarajevo. The third car in the motorcade was a Gräf & Stift 28/32 PS open sports car with its top folded down. Franz Ferdinand, Sophie, Governor Potiorek, and Lieutenant Colonel Count Franz von Harrach rode in this third car. The motorcade's first stop on the preannounced program was for a brief inspection of a military barracks. According to the program, at 10:00 a.m., the motorcade was to leave the barracks for the town hall by way of the Appel Quay.

Security arrangements within Sarajevo were limited. The local military commander, General Michael von Appel, proposed that troops line the intended route but was told that this would offend the loyal citizenry. Protection for the visiting party was accordingly left to the Sarajevo police, of whom only about 60 were on duty on the Sunday of the visit.

Bombing

The motorcade passed the first assassin, Mehmedbašić. Danilo Ilić had placed him in front of the garden of the Mostar Cafe and armed him with a bomb. Mehmedbašić failed to act. Ilić had placed Vaso Čubrilović next to Mehmedbašić, arming him with a pistol and a bomb. He too failed to act. Further along the route, Ilić had placed Nedeljko Čabrinović on the opposite side of the street near the Miljacka River, arming him with a bomb.

At 10:10 am, Franz Ferdinand's car approached and Čabrinović threw his bomb. The bomb bounced off the folded back convertible cover into the street. The bomb's timed detonator caused it to explode under the next car, putting that car out of action, leaving a 1-foot-diameter, 6.5-inch-deep crater, and wounding 16–20 people.

Čabrinović swallowed his cyanide pill and jumped into the Miljacka river. Čabrinović's suicide attempt failed, as the old cyanide only induced vomiting, and the Miljacka was only 13 cm deep due to the hot, dry summer. Police dragged Čabrinović out of the river, and he was severely beaten by the crowd before being taken into custody.

The procession sped away towards the Town Hall leaving the disabled car behind. Cvjetko Popović, Gavrilo Princip, and Trifun Grabež failed to act as the motorcade passed them at high speed.

Town Hall reception

Arriving at the Town Hall for a scheduled reception, Franz Ferdinand showed understandable signs of stress, interrupting a prepared speech of welcome by Mayor Fehim Curčić to protest: "Mr. Mayor, I came here on a visit and I am greeted with bombs. It is outrageous." Duchess Sophie then whispered into Franz Ferdinand's ear, and after a pause, Franz Ferdinand said to the mayor: "Now you may speak." He then became calm and the mayor gave his speech. Franz Ferdinand had to wait as his own speech, still wet with blood from being in the damaged car, was brought to him. To the prepared text he added a few remarks about the day's events thanking the people of Sarajevo for their ovations "as I see in them an expression of their joy at the failure of the attempt at assassination."

Officials and members of the Archduke's party discussed what to do next. The archduke's chamberlain, Baron Rumerskirch, proposed that the couple remain at the Town Hall until troops could be brought into the city to line the streets. Governor-General Oskar Potiorek vetoed this suggestion on the grounds that soldiers coming straight from maneuvers would not have the dress uniforms appropriate for such duties. "Do you think that Sarajevo is full of assassins?" he concluded.

Franz Ferdinand and Sophie gave up their planned program in favor of visiting the wounded from the bombing, at the hospital. Count Harrach took up a position on the left-hand running board of Franz Ferdinand's car to protect the Archduke from any assault from the river side of the street. This is confirmed by photographs of the scene outside the Town Hall. At 10:45 a.m, Franz Ferdinand and Sophie got back into the motorcade, once again in the third car. In order to ensure the safety of the couple, General Oskar Potiorek decided that the imperial motorcade should travel straight along the Appel Quay to the Sarajevo Hospital so that they could avoid the crowded city center. However, Potiorek failed to communicate his decision to the drivers. As a result, the Archduke's driver, Leopold Lojka, took a right turn at the Latin Bridge just as the two drivers ahead of him. According to the historian Joachim Remak, the reason for this is that Potiorek's aide Eric(h) von Merrizzi was in the hospital, and was therefore unable to give Lojka the information about the change in plans and the driving route. The Sarajevo Chief of Police Edmund Gerde, who had earlier repeatedly warned Potiorek of insufficient security precautions for the imperial visit, was asked by one of the Archduke's aides to tell the drivers of the new route, but in the confusion and tensions of the moment, he neglected to do so.

Fatal shooting

After learning that the first assassination attempt had been unsuccessful, Princip thought about a position to assassinate the Archduke on his return journey, and decided to move to a position in front of a nearby food shop (Schiller's delicatessen), near the Latin Bridge. At this point, the first and second cars of the Archduke's motorcade suddenly turned right into a side street, leaving the Appel Quay. When the Archduke's driver followed their route, Governor Potiorek, who was sharing the third vehicle with the Imperial couple, called out to the driver to stop as he was going the wrong way. The driver applied the brakes, and when he attempted to put the car into reverse gear he accidentally stalled the engine close to where Princip was standing. The assassin stepped up to the footboard of the car, and shot Franz Ferdinand and Sophie at point‐blank range using a Belgian-made Fabrique Nationale model 1910 .380 caliber pistol. Pistol serial numbers 19074, 19075, 19120 and 19126 were supplied to the assassins; Princip used #19074. According to Albertini, "the first bullet wounded the Archduke in the jugular vein, the second inflicted an abdominal wound on the Duchess." Princip tried to shoot himself, but was immediately seized and arrested. At his sentencing, Princip stated that his intention had been to kill Governor Potiorek, rather than Sophie.

After being shot, Sophie immediately fell unconscious and collapsed onto Franz Ferdinand's legs. The Archduke, too, lost consciousness while being driven to the Governor's residence for medical treatment. As reported by Count Harrach, Franz Ferdinand's last words were "Sophie, Sophie! Don't die! Live for our children!" followed by six or seven utterances of "It is nothing," in response to Harrach's inquiry as to Franz Ferdinand's injury. These utterances were followed by a violent choking sound caused by hemorrhage. The imperial couple were dead by 11:30 a.m on 28 June 1914; Sophie was dead on arrival at the Governor's residence, and Franz Ferdinand died 10 minutes later.

There is a myth which states that Princip had eaten a sandwich at Schiller's delicatessen just prior to the shooting, but there are no primary sources from the time which mention this. This myth likely originated from the 2001 novel "Twelve Fingers", which presents a fictionalized version of the events of the assassination that includes the sandwich.
Does the second version sound like an updated and more elaborate version of the first one. And on that note a can also hear in the stories JFK's motorcade speeding away, and Diana's driver taking the wrong route.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Doing this I always seem to find fascinating things that just link in. So in preparation to some speculation on my part, I thought I'd add a post in Muppet Show about how life masks are created. My next bit was to speculate on this image of Tsar Alexander II Of Russia. It is a picture of him laying in state. There only seems to be one image.

p01gn2t5.jpg

Are we really seeing what is claimed? Well interestingly we have another claimed death mask, this time of the Tsar.

alexander-ii-of-russia-u2 copy.jpg

Interestingly from the wiki report it states Alexander II's injuries were, "...[legs] shattered below the knee from which he was bleeding profusely, his abdomen was torn open, and his face was mutilated". So what we can conclude, the information we are given is not reliable. If Alexander II's face had been mutilated by a bomb we wouldn't then see a pristine death mask. So, either the 'death mask' was made while Alexander II was very much alive, or he suffered no facial injuries from the bomb that killed him. Else, the events we are told are a story and whatever happened that day, it was street theatre.

A13-91.jpg

I have a problem with that ear, it is not natural and has that fake ear look. Whatever we are looking at, it is not a straightforward dead person. We know a mould was taken of Alexander II's face, and once a negative has been created, multiple casts can be taken from it. Could one of them have ended up in his coffin?

One the other hand, the photo might well be Alexander II wearing a false chin pretending to be dead. Then afterwards, the body switched for a fake one for the public. I've speculated the style of large sideburns and beards we see in these photos are designed to hide the line of a false chin.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

A list of the last Tsars
Alexander I of Russia - Reign: 23 March 1801 – 19 November 1825. Died (typhus) aged 47.
Nicholas I of Russia - Reign: 1 December 1825 – 2 March 1855. Died (caught a chill) aged 58.
Alexander II of Russia - Reign: 2 March 1855 – 13 March 1881. Died (assassinated) aged 62.
Alexander III of Russia - Reign: 13 March 1881 – 1 November 1894. Died (kidney disease) aged 49.
Nicholas II of Russia - Reign: 1 November 1894 – 15 March 1917. Died (execution 17 July 1918) aged 50.

Now the speculation surrounding Tsar Alexander I. Wiki says "There are many rumours and legends, of which the most often told claimed that he did not die but rather became a Siberian hermit named Feodor Kuzmich. Historians reject the legends, but popular writers resurrect them often." I suspect historians do not want to open a can of worms that supports the idea a king could fake his death and disappear.

Science ‘To Answer Russian Royal Mystery’: Did Tsar Stage Death to Become Siberian Monk?
https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-hi ... ian-021457
Alexander-I-and-monk.jpg

Bishop Rostislav indicated church officials are now moving towards permitting genetic and other tests on the remains of the holy man, whose remains lie in Bogoroditse-Alexeevsky Monastery in Tomsk. He said he had given his opinion to the church authorities in favor of scientific analysis of the monk's remains.

Rumors in orthodox circles have suggested that Alexander I's tomb in St Petersburg is empty, but the basis of such claims is unclear.

Handwriting analysis has already suggested that holy man Feodor Kuzmich - made a saint in 1984 - and Alexander I were the same person.

The mysterious monk, who spoke several languages and was noted for his genteel manners, appeared in the Siberian city of Tomsk a dozen years after the tsar's 'death'. He lived here until he died in 1864.

The monk told people that he had been a wanderer and was unable to recall his past.

Alexander I's empress Elizabeth - they wed when she was 14, and he a year older - officially passed away a few months after him.

There is a separate theory that her death was also faked, and that she subsequently became a nun known as Silent Vera.

Even in tsarist times there was speculation as to the identity of the mysterious monk, who became known as Feodor Tomsky after the Siberian city. Writer Leo Tolstoy, among others, highlighted the theory that he was, in fact, the former tsar.
  • “Even when monk Feodor Kuzmich was alive - he came to Siberia in 1836 and lived for 27 years in various places - there were strange rumors about him that he was hiding his real name and position and that it was Emperor Alexander I. After the monk's death, these rumors only spread and became stronger. Not only common people believed them but many from the elite, including the royal family of Tsar Alexander III. The reasons for these rumors were the following: Alexander died unexpectedly, he did not suffer from any disease before, he died far away from home in a remote place of Taganrog, and when he was put in the coffin many who saw him, said that he changed a lot, this is why the coffin was quickly sealed. It was known that Alexander said and wrote that he wanted so much to leave his post and to stay away from this world. And one more fact which is less known is that in the official statement where Alexander's dead body was described there was a line that his back and bottom were of dark red color and it was hardly possible to be a true description of the body of the emperor.”
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So where I left this, we have two similar stories...

Tzar Alexander II of Russia's assassination on 13th March 1881 [1 March JT], there having been five previous failed attempts on the Tzar's life. The events take place in St Petersburg on a road adjacent to the canal, not far from the Winter Palace. A bomb is thrown under the Tzar's reinforced carriage, exploding but failing to injure the Tzar. It kills one of his guards. The man is apprehended and the Tzar gets out of his carriage only for a second assassin to throw a bomb at his feet. The explosion "shatters his legs", and with that mortal injury, he is moved to his carriage and returned to his residence where he dies soon after.

The uniform Alexander II was wearing when he was assassinated.
The uniform Alexander II was wearing when he was assassinated.

Archduke Franz Ferdinand and wife Sophie's assassination on 28th June 1914 in Sarajevo. On the last day of scheduled events of their tour, while their motorcade travels the main avenue parallel to the Miljacka River, an assassin throws a bomb. It bounces off the folded roof of the Archduke's car and rolls under the next car and explodes, wounding two army officers, the Archduke and Sophie are unharmed and the assassin apprehended. The day's events continue as planned. Later in a mixup traveling back the three car motorcade takes a wrong turn just where a second assassin happens to be standing, while the cars try to reverse, he takes out a pistol and fires two shots hitting both Archduke Franz Ferdinand and Sophie. The couple are rushed to the governor’s palace where they die soon after.

The uniform Franz Ferdinand was wearing when he was assassinated.
The uniform Franz Ferdinand was wearing when he was assassinated.

Both stories have the same type of flow, first attempt fails, all is ok, a second attempt opens up because of illogical actions that absolutely sound like a story device. A second assassin uses the chance to strike the mortal blow. The mortally injured is then rushed to a near by palace where they die off-scene.

And then we have the two museums in different countries that choose to display the jacket each of the two were wearing when they died, complete with holes and marks that apparently is dried blood. And also on display, the carriages that form part of the story of their deaths.

The carriage that Tsar Alexander II of Russia was riding in on the day of his assassination in 1881. Royal Carriage Museum, near the Catherine Palace, Tsarskoe Selo. And the car Archduke Franz Ferdinand and Countess Sophie were killed in, on display in Vienna.
The carriage that Tsar Alexander II of Russia was riding in on the day of his assassination in 1881. Royal Carriage Museum, near the Catherine Palace, Tsarskoe Selo. And the car Archduke Franz Ferdinand and Countess Sophie were killed in, on display in Vienna.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

And if we look again at Naser al-Din Shah Qajar, the Iran king who is said to have been assassinated on 1st May 1896 - an interesting date because the year has 999 encoded into the numbers if 1+8 are added. And the day itself is the founding date of the Bavarian illuminati, that of 1st May 1776 in Bavaria, now part of Germany - 777 encoded into the numbers if 1+6 are added. Exactly 120 years apart.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naser_al-Din_Shah_Qajar
rachel wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:25 pm Naser al-Din was assassinated by Mirza Reza Kermani, a follower of [The Bab} Jamal al-Din al-Afghani, when he was visiting and praying in the Shah Abdol-Azim Shrine on 1 May 1896. It is said that the revolver used to assassinate him was old and rusty, and had he worn a thicker overcoat, or been shot from a longer range, he would have survived the attempt on his life. Shortly before his death, he is reported to have said "I will rule you differently if I survive!" The assassin was prosecuted by the defence minister, Nazm ol-Dowleh.

Nasser-al-Din Shah's assassination and the subsequent execution of Mirza Reza Kermani marked a turning point in Iranian political thought that would ultimately lead to the Iranian Constitutional Revolution during his successor Mozzafar-al-Din Shah's turbulent reign.

Naser al-Din was buried in the Shah Abdol-Azim Shrine, in Rayy near Tehran, where he was assassinated. His funeral took place six months after his death. A British diplomat who spoke with some who had been present, Charles Hardinge, commented "... the corpse was conveyed on a very high funeral car and was 'high' in more ways than one". His one-piece marble tombstone, bearing his full effigy, is now kept in the Golestan Palace Museum in Tehran.
Again we have an, "if only", this time it was the weight of the coat the Shah was wearing that led to his untimely death. The funeral took place six months later...they could have buried anyone at that point. And the fact the authorities decided to move the Shah's marble tombstone to Golestan Palace Museum in Tehran rather suggests there is no one buried in the Shah Abdol-Azim Shrine.

Nassereddin Shah’s original tomb at Shah Abdol-Azim Shrine
Nassereddin Shah’s original tomb at Shah Abdol-Azim Shrine

https://ajammc.com/2018/04/29/reza-shahs-mummy/
A very similar case to that of Reza Shah is the body of Nassereddin Shah Qajar (1848-1896) who is buried in the same shrine of Shah Abdol Azeem. Assassinated in 1896 while visiting the grave of his beloved consort Jayran, Nassereddin Shah was buried close to the location of his assassination and next to his wife. The grave was adorned with a magnificent stone and was quite prominently displayed to the pilgrims of Shah Abdol Azeem. However, the Revolutionaries of 1979, similar to the group who destroyed Reza Shah’s mausoleum, also broke the gravestone of Nassereddin Shah and his wife (the remains are kept in the Golestan Palace museum in Tehran) and the graves themselves were covered, with a drainage hole now built on the site of the graves (no one really knows if there were any bodies or bones recovered). This is, as explained by the local custodian, a way of showing that “we [the religious custodians] don’t care about kings and princes.”
Nassereddin Shah’s marble tombstone moved to Golestan Palace, Tehran.
Nassereddin Shah’s marble tombstone moved to Golestan Palace, Tehran.

Was this just an excuse to remove the marble tombstone and replace it with a placeholder? It is not publicly known where the body remains went, suggesting there wasn't any... This also ties into something curious regarding Tsar Alexander II of Russia's burial location. Firstly, a church has been built on the spot he is said to have been assassinated, the Church of the Saviour on Blood. The Tsar himself is buried in a nearby shrine type building, Peter and Paul Fortress, another tourist attraction these days, where all Russian royalty is said to be buried.

Tsar Alexander II's resting place in the Peter and Paul Fortress
Tsar Alexander II's resting place in the Peter and Paul Fortress

This looks like a tomb, but it's not because it's empty. Tsar Alexander II is apparently buried underneath it. None of the royal tombs in that building have bodies in them. Their remains are all said to be buried under each tomb. Is that not slightly curious, especially since I previously posted up rumours that Tsar Alexander I faked his death. They go to the trouble of commissioning body sized casket shaped tombs made out of marble, but instead of using them (four pictured above) they are left empty and instead the body is buried in the ground and the empty marble tomb is placed on top... I guess that is one way to stop anyone in the future checking to see if there are really human remains buried there.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

What does this have to do with the Baha'i Faith. We have three kings that have some similarities in their assassinations, and the result is revolutions or war. Then we have an interesting May 1st date connecting in the Bavarian Illuminati, 1776 (777).

RUSSIA 1881 (99) > IRAN 1896 (996=999) > SARAJEVO 1914 (96=99)

In my research of the Baha'i Faith, I discovered the first use of the term New World Order was by Bahaʼu'llah. I hadn't seen the following video before now, but Carl Teichrib confirms this is the same place he traces the term to, 1873 and the founder of the Baha'i Faith, where he used it to mean the unification of religions, the unification of politics, the unification of cultures and social thinking into ONENESS.

What Is the New World Order? Divine Identity Theft

TRANSCRIPT OF RELEVANT PART

CT: First of all, most people think of this as just being a conspiracy theory, conspiracy talk. It's all over the web. It's a meme in many respects. It's not, the term THE NEW WORLD ORDER has a definite history. There is an understanding of what it means. This is not conspiracy. It's actually not even fringe. There is a cultural amnesia that makes it appear that way, but as you dig into the history of the concept behind the New World Order, the idea of global governance and global government, you realise that no, this is actually a big deal. And this is a reality.

MH: So when, in with respect to the west, when does this enter into history in a meaningful way?

CT: In a meaningful way? Before World War One. In fact, I'll back this up a little bit because everybody thinks George Bush Senior (HW) was the one who coined the phrase, I've heard this lots. That's because he used it an awful lot. Before he went into Kuwait, he spoke of a new world order. He's well known, you'll find clips of him all over the web with his new world order talk. Before him, Reagan used the term. Before Reagan, Jimmy Carter used the term. FDR use the term. If you go back to World War One, men like Nicholas Murray Butler, the president of Columbia University, a man who was Mr. International, he could walk into the office of presidents, prime ministers, kings and queens. He was a very, very influential player. He threw the term around, he understood what it meant. It had a meaning already going back before that. It was understood between 1900 and 1914, there was talk of a NEW WORLD ORDER. Books were published on the topic of a New World Order. Using that phrase, exactly. I can trace it back to 1873, with the founder of the Baha'i Faith, that's as far as I can take it in this modern context. And he understood the New World Order to mean the Oneness of humanity. That humanity is all essentially uniting and coming together as one, and should be moving in that direction. There should be a unification of religions. There should be a unification of politics. There should be a unification of cultures, and social thinking. And the Baha'i International Community, which is the NGO and non-governmental side that goes in the United Nations. They understand what a New World Order looks like, is a world moving into Oneness.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

As mentioned in the video, New World Order and One World Order are appellations that are synonymous to a "Global" Order and "Globalism" which in its core speaks of the finite design behind the Globe, which is a vital concept for the modern world we inhabit.
-
The original sin so to say behind the New World Order clearly is the lie of the Globe - by which a slight of hand forced a second, non existant polarity onto the maps of the world thus limiting the worlds landmasses into just one single finite entity - inclined at a 66.6 degree angle.
-
Maybe the New World Order makes its point insomuch as the battle and victory of the Globe at this point was total and that man's mind was vanquished into acceptance of the completely unproved, illogical model of a ball Earth. By making the lie of the globe an abstract term henceforth, it seems nevertheless that the New World Order is closely linked to the invention of the concept of the spinning Globe.
-
The deity "Baal" is a homonym of "ball" and in the very spelling of the Baha'i faith there equally seems to be a BALL encoded literally in the manner the name Baha'i was written.
-
BALL
BAAL
BAHA'I
BA Al.
BAAL
-
Wikipedia : Baal or Baʽal
-
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The GLOBE does seem to be at the heart of the New World Order. I posted this video in Rob Skiba, it's a documentary about where HELIOCENTRISM originated.

Heliosorcery (2022) | Exposing the Occult Origins of Heliocentrism

According to history, we have the establishment of the Bavarian Illuminati on 1st May 1776. But stepping back to the late 1500s and the introduction of the GLOBE MODEL by COPERNICUS, the theory directly contradicted Scripture and followed after Martin Luther's "95 Theses", in 1517, and the Reformation in which the Protestants declared Sola scriptura, meaning by scripture alone. A complete break from Papal Rome concluded with Luther's excommunication by the Church in 1521 as a Notorious Heretic.
rachel wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:39 pm The Interposition of Frederick & Luther

On May 4th, 1521 an important historical act of interposition took place, as did such an act on April 18th, 1521. This sermon discusses that history by looking at the interposition of Frederick the Wise and Martin Luther. The sermon then goes on to show how those two acts of interposition - by a churchmen and a magistrate - had direct correlation for two other acts of interposition taking place 30 years later by churchmen and magistrates. We commemorate the 500th anniversary of the actions of these Christian brothers who went before us.

It was then at the Council of Trent (1545–1563) that the Counter-Reformation started, and as stated in the film, the introduction and promotion of the COPERNICUS GLOBE MODEL, which directly attacked "Sola scriptura".

cosmology.png
protestants.png
misdirection.png