Baha'i movers & shakers

rachel

Re: Baha'i movers & shakers

Unread post by rachel »

You are not really interested. and I cannot explain it to you.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

You are saying that the fact 2 huge groups have opposed positions about the circumstances of Jesus's death (ie they profoundly disagree) means we can know the historical truth. It's a bizarre position.

To me it says that at least one of those groups is wrong, despite all the historical accounts of Jesus. So I have to wonder what value history has at all. My position on history, even religious history, is that it is just a control mechanism, or a set of stories that has little to do with reality.

So I think you can't explain it to me, because it makes no sense. But then you get upset when I point it out, and say things like I'm not interested, even though I took the time to comment. This is probably because you perceive my comment as an attack - which it is, but its not an attack on you personally - it's an attack on poorly formed reasoning.

Which makes me wonder - are you trying uncover and act in accordance with truth,, or not? Are you prepared to change your mind? Or is defending your beliefs regardless of reason more important?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:53 am Which makes me wonder - are you trying uncover and act in accordance with truth,, or not? Are you prepared to change your mind? Or is defending your beliefs regardless of reason more important?
You don't have to wonder, I've stated it elsewhere, probably in response to you. I have a bias and I apply my bias, that's the way I gleam patterns. I'm perfectly open with my bias and consistent with it. Anyone reading my stuff can either dismiss me and move on, else remove my bias, and take the information they find useful. It's as simple as that and it's something I do with other people's work all the time. Feel free to criticise me, but I find it a waste of time to continually give a response because my method of research is not going to change just because of what you think. I'm not doing this for the reader, or for some money exchange where there is a set contract of what I have to produce, instead I go down avenues I am interested in pursuing and I post it up because other people might be interested in it too; or not...

The point of the thread is the Baha'i faith. Have you heard anything really about the religion before this thread? I've only found one site, and it isn't even English language in the first instance. I've not come across any other truther discussing it at all even though there is a fair few who will say it's the Jews or the Jesuits (including me). This is quite interesting in itself as it is the religion of the United Nations, and its world centre is smack bang in Israel. The Baha'i faith is the highest represented religion at the UN even though it is a blip with regards to people practicing in the real world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_r ... opulations
religions.png
religions.png (28.01 KiB) Viewed 37196 times

In the west Canada is its main centre, and when you look into its history, Canadians are the people with the most influence for its development, and this naturally suggests a link back to the Crown. And we do find out there is a direct connection between Abdul Baha, AKA the Master, and the British government during WWI, leading to him being knighted, and later Shoghi Effendi dying mysteriously on a visit to London from Haifa, Israel and because of rules about Baha'i burials, he is buried in Southgate Cemetery in London and no one in Israel was able to get to London in time to confirm it was him who was being buried; and the doctor who signed his death certificate could not even confirm the sex of the body, hence why this thread is in EGI, because I had no clue what I would unearth about the faith when I started.

knighted.png

So it is therefore an interesting study to find out the Baha'i Faith's origins, what it's based on and how it got to have such a sway on western society. And it becomes fascinating when we realise where cancel-culture comes from and how it mimics what the Baha'i leaders do to people they deem as "covenant breakers" and how they require the Baha'i community to treat them. The unvaccinated got first hand experience with COVID. Because maybe you don't see it, but the freedoms we have in the West come from a certain understanding as taught in the Bible. This is being replaced by secular values, and these values come from the United Nations, so therefore the Baha'i Faith.

Now I don't know if it is the Baha'i Faith in the driving seat, or Marxism, or something else that created the two...that is my current guess...but I had a Canadian relative who was a Baha'i. She was vegan, used to process her water, got up at 5 AM every morning to meditate for two hours before work. There where probably other things, but I was too young to take them in.

Which organisation wants to close down all the farm land and get rid of meat production? That'll be the United Nations and Agenda 2030. So whether you want to take issue with me about what I believe about two groups arguing about whether Jesus died and was resurrected or not makes no difference to the point of this thread. You already know which side of the equation I am on.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm going to go back to Iran and the Babi faith, as like most of this stuff, it doesn't make a hole lot of sense when i read it the first time, but as I discover other things about the subject, looking back, new patterns become apparent.

https://bahaitexts.blogspot.com/2021/12 ... -babi.html
Introduction of the Babi faith and the Babi revolts

The interaction of internal discontent with growing foreign influences produced a series of social-religious movements in Iran, the most important of which was that of the Babis. Much has been written about the Babis and their successors the Baha'is and we shall but briefly review their history here. 'Ali Muhammad, called the Bab or 'Gate', was born in Shiraz in 1819 of a merchant family. He journeyed to Nejef in Mesopotamia where the young man met a sayyid (descendant of the prophet) called Kazem Reshti, head of the Shaykhi sect which believed in the immanent return of the messiah, the hidden, twelfth imam. After the death of Kazem in 1843 ‘Ali Muhammad proclaimed himself the Bab or forerunner of the messiah or mahdi, but in 1847 he declared himself the mahdi and wrote a book the Bayan which became a holy book for his disciples. The Bab, as he is usually called, taught that he had come with a new message for the present age replacing Muhammad and the Qur’an which had replaced Jesus and the Evangiles, which had replaced Moses and the Pentateuch. A new order of society, a new prophet and new laws had now become necessary because the previous system had decayed and had become corrupted. His teachings were in a good Shiite tradition plus new ideas of tax revision, social reform, and the like, in which he was accused of exhibiting old Mazdakite, or other heretical tendencies.

In 1849 and 1850 Babi uprisings occurred in several parts of the country but they were cruelly suppressed, and in July 1850 the Bab himself was executed in Tabriz. New Babi revolts were put down and an unsuccessful attempt on the shah's life brought bloody reprisals. Many Babis fled to the Ottoman Empire and Russia. A split in their ranks occurred and the majority followed the leadership of one Mirza Husain ‘Ali, called Baha'ullah. He led the group, now called Bahais, on a new path, emphasizing liberal ideas and thought, primarily of Western Europe, over the Shiite religious elements, such that Bahaism became a universal, cosmopolitan religion with a centre at Haifa, Palestine and with adherents all over the world as well as in Iran. Bahaism still has followers in Iran and it is a potent force for change and reform. The Iranian government has been harsh on the Bahais, usually under the instigation of the orthodox Shiite religious leaders.

Soviet scholars have characterized the Babi movement as a genuine peasant mass movement, but Bahaism becomes for them a bourgeoisie, capitalist sect with certain liberal but antiquated religious ideas.

(Routledge Library Editions: Iran Mini-Set A: History 10 vol set - Page 81)
https://www.google.com/books/edition/Ro ... VPEAAAQBAJ

I get the feeling, in Iran, the Baha'i Faith is a bit like BLM or the Alphabet people in the West; they always get the headlines about being victims and oppressed, and in doing so, other demographics in the population who are being persecuted don't get any media attention to their plight.

The reason Babism was allowed a foothold in Iran was due to the actions of the Qajar dynasty's third Shah, Mohammad Shah Qajar AKA Mohammad Mirza. He was an initiated of Sufism. So this is what I want to spend a little time looking at, as the British and Russians made sure his claim to the throne succeeded when his grandfather, Fath-Ali Shah Qajar died on the 23 October 1834 after 37 years of rule. The Bab was apparently born in 1819 (of course), declaring himself the mahdi in 1847..that's a thirteen year gap between Mohammad Mirza becoming Shah and the Bab revealing himself as the mahdi.

rachel wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:25 pm https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haji_Mirza_Aqasi

Aqasi initiated [Qajar dynasty's 3rd Shah] Mohammad Shah into Sufi mysticism, and the two men "came to be known as two 'dervishes'." While he has often been criticized for contributing to the disasters of the reign, it is possible that he was attempting to use Sufism as a weapon against the growing hold of the official representatives of religion, the mullahs, who were opposing both modernization and foreign influence. In foreign affairs, he managed to "prevent Iran disintegrating either into autonomous principalities or appanages of Russia, and Britain," and internally he "revived the cultivation of the mulberry tree in the Kerman region, to feed silkworms; and he envisaged the diversion of the waters of the River Karaj for Tehran's water-supply." The failure of Aqasi's countrymen to praise him for his enterprise was partly no doubt due to an equally shrewd appreciation on their part that new economic alignments emerging during his period as Prime Minister were not destined to enrich the people, but only to make a rapacious aristocracy more powerful, while the situation of the cultivator became little better than slavery.

Shoghi Effendi, head of the Baháʼí Faith in the first half of the 20th century, described Aqasi as "the Antichrist of the Bábí Revelation."

Got to stop the people opposing "modernization" and "foreign influence"...the globalists come to steal everything from under the people. So let's see who Aqasi was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haji_Mirza_Aqasi
Haji Mirza Aqasi
Haji Mirza Abbas Iravani, better known by his title of Aqasi (also spelled Aghasi), was an Iranian politician, who served as the grand vizier of the Qajar king (shah) Mohammad Shah Qajar (r. 1834–1848) from 1835 to 1848.

Abbas was born in c. 1783 in Iravan (Yerevan), a city located in the Iravan Khanate, a khanate (i.e. province) located in the northwestern part of Qajar Iran. He was a son of Moslem ibn Abbas, a wealthy landowner, and a member of the Bayat clan. During his youth, Abbas spent his time with his father in the holy Shi'ite sites in Ottoman Iraq, where he was tutored by the Ne'matallahi Sufi teacher Molla 'Abd-al-Samad. There he stayed until 1802, when Molla 'Abd-al-Samad was killed during the Wahhabi sack of Karbala. For a period, Abbas embraced the life of a homeless dervish and made pilgrimage to Mecca, until he finally returned to his hometown, where reportedly served as a clerk to the Armenian patriarch of Iravan. After some time, he left for Tabriz, where he entered into the service of Mirza Bozorg Qa'em-Maqam, a Sufi advocate and the minister of crown prince Abbas Mirza. With the support of Mirza Bozorg, Abbas dressed up as a mullah and became the teacher of his son Musa. He eventually rose up further in rank, receiving toyuls (land) around Tabriz, and the title of Aqasi.

However, Mirza Bozorg's death in 1821 soon jeopardized the position of Aqasi; the conflict between Mirza Bozorg's sons, Musa and Abol-Qasem renewed the long-lasting strife in Tabriz between the Persians and Turks, which forced Aqasi—himself of Turkic stock and closely associated with the Turko-Kurdish Bayat chieftains of Maku—to flee from the victorious Abol-Qasem and take refuge in Khoy with its powerful leader, Amir Khan Sardar. With the help of the latter, Aqasi to enter into the service of Abbas Mirza, who by 1824 had appointed him as the tutor of several of his sons, including Fereydoun Mirza, and not long after, Mohammad Mirza (the future [3rd Qajar dynasty Shah] Mohammad Shah Qajar). This increased Aqasi's influence, thus strengthening his position despite Abol-Qasem's heavy criticism of his uncommon character and tutoring style. Mohammad Mirza ascended the throne November 1834, appointing Abol-Qasem as his minister, which essentially consolidated the power of the newly crowned shah during a period of difficulty. Nevertheless, the following year (June 1835), through the instigation of Aqasi, Mohammad Shah had Abol-Qasem dismissed and executed. Aqasi was subsequently made his new minister. Aqasi refrained from using the traditional vizier title of Sadr-e azam, instead referring himself by the title of Shakhs-e awwal (meaning "the first person" or "premier").

And from that we get the fact Haji Mirza Aqasi becomes Iran's first Prime Minster, and he's a Sufi mystic to boot. Molla 'Abd-al-Samad was his original Sufi teacher, I'm having difficulty finding him, but there is a link to the Nimatullahi Order.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ni%27matullāhī
Ni'matullāhī
The Ni'matullāhī is a Sufi order (or tariqa) originating in Iran. The order is named after its 14th century CE Sunni founder and qotb, Shah Nimatullah (Nūr ad-Din Ni'matullāh Wali), who settled in and is buried in Mahan, Kerman Province, Iran, where his tomb is still an important pilgrimage site. Shah Ni'matallāh was a disciple of the Suhrawardiyya Sufi ʿAbd-Allah Yefâ'î, advancing a chain of succession (silsilah) by Sufi qotbs and pīrs — claimed to extend from Maruf Karkhi.

From its foundation by Shah Nimatullah, the Sufi order has rejected seclusion and quietism with an established a principle of meaningful participation and service to society. The Nimatullahi are still active, and are self-described as “an authentic Sufi order that has been in continuous existence for over 700 years. Its centers around the world support practitioners in the mystical way.” According to Moojan Momen, the number of Nimatullahi in Iran in 1980 was estimated to be between 50,000 and 350,000. Following the emigration of Javad Nurbakhsh and other dervishes after the 1979 Iranian Revolution, the tariqa has attracted numerous followers outside Iran, mostly in Europe, West Africa and North America, although the first khaniqah outside Iran was formed in San Francisco, California, United States in 1975, a few years before the revolution in Iran.

San Francisco, California, fancy that. I think I should use this opportunity to revisit a link between the Baha'i Faith and the UN I've already talked about a couple of times.

https://bahaiteachings.org/bahais-the-u ... sal-peace/

In the spring of 1945, the initial framework for the United Nations began to be constructed as soon as World War II looked like it would produce an Allied victory for the United States, England and Russia over the Axis powers of Germany, Italy and Japan. As World War II wound down, the United Nations Conference on International Organization, or UNCIO, hosted delegates from fifty Allied nations in San Francisco. Now called UN Plaza, the delegates meeting there during that foggy spring season all took part in reviewing and then rewriting the Dumbarton Oaks Agreements, part of a process set in motion by the Allied leadership early in the war with meetings in Cairo, Tehran, Moscow and finally Yalta and Potsdam. At the Dumbarton Oaks conference, held in Washington, DC, high-level delegations from China, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom, and the United States first agreed on the framework for the establishment of an organization to maintain peace and security in the world.

Designed to replace the League of Nations, that initial failed attempt at a worldwide intergovernmental body, the UN Charter first opened for signatures from the world’s governments on the day the San Francisco UNCIO conference wrapped up — June 26, 1945. Five months later the Charter, with 51 nations on board, formally established the United Nations on October 24, 1945.

Amazingly, the Baha’i teachings had long foreseen these striking, world-embracing developments. When the UNCIO delegates met in 1945, few realized that Abdu’l-Baha had prophetically declared in San Francisco, a third of a century before, “May the first flag of international peace be upraised in this state.” And when the cornerstone of the United Nations’ permanent seat was laid in New York City in 1949, the Baha’is recalled Abdu’l-Baha’s visionary statement thirty-seven years earlier, declaring New York as the “City of the Covenant” and saying, in an address at the Astor Hotel to the New York Peace Society:
  • There is no doubt that … the banner of international agreement will be unfurled here to spread onward and outward among all the nations of the world. – The Promulgation of Universal Peace, p. 125.
This new birth of hope for world peace, security and cooperation resulted, as the Baha’i writings had foreseen, from the “fiery ordeal” of World War II — which had finally succeeded in “implanting that sense of responsibility” which leaders earlier in the century had sought to avoid. The global fear induced by the invention and first use of nuclear weapons evoked Abdu’l-Baha’s prescient predictions in North America that ultimately peace would come because the nations would be driven to accept it.

Baha’is understand that the United Nations is far from perfect, and will require significant further evolution before it can match Baha’u’llah’s great vision of a unified world governing body. Since the establishment of the UN the world has seen many regional wars and conflicts — but the devastating specter of worldwide war has also been successfully averted for almost seven decades. In a world bristling with more and more deadly armaments than ever before, that accomplishment should make all humanity grateful...
Amazingly!
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

canada is the launch pad for all sorts ,great post

gonna be cheeky and ask can you post some images of the architecture from these groups ,paragraph size is perfect but two paragraphs in a row of reading is causing me problems ,i forget to blink !! not kidding ,no but the temples and areas are a sight to see

only as you come across them ,dont roll your sleeves up and start looking

thanks x
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Today I saw a guy on the streets here in the village (within Bogotá) with a strange symbol on the back of his fading dark red T-shirt.

It was a 9 pointed star, which I only have seen from those Baha'i with a half moon, concave side up (that's how we saw the Moon here in the last days, in the northern and southern hemispheres you don't see that, cause we don't live on a flat plane)

Behind the moon and through the star were two arrows, like for shooting archery. All in white on red.

Because of that 9 pointed star I get the feeling it must have to do something with Baha'i, but maybe there are more 9 pointed stars around...

Apparently Colombia also has a Baha'i temple, "Norte del Cauca", ehhh that is not a department and I have not seen such naming within departments, Cauca and Valle de Cauca and Norte de Santander are, but ok, apparently it is in Villarica.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casa_de_A ... _del_Cauca

But the logo of the Colombian Baha'i is very different, like a swirly lined star

Rachel, have you seen the symbol with the 9 pointed star, the concave up half moon and 2 arrows diagonally behind them before?
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm not sure @aSHIFT., it rings a bell but I've not seen it directly in the Baha'i stuff I've looked at.

---------------

I'm going to repost this next bit, because of its Illinois link, Illinois being of interest because it's biggest major city is Chicago, and Chicago has some interesting links to the Baha'i Faith. So, from here.

https://www.gaia.com/article/the-legend ... rtal-count
Ascendent Master and Mystical Encounters

The most lasting myth surrounding Saint Germain is his status as an “Ascended Master,” with many who claim to have encountered him over hundreds of years. Those report visitations include theosophists such as Annie Besant, C.W. Leadbeater, and Edgar Cayce. Theosophy founder, Madame Blavatsky stated that Saint Germain was one of her “Masters of Wisdom” and that she was in possession of several secret documents written by him.

In 1881, more than 100 years after Saint Germain’s reported “death,” Madame Blavatsky wrote, “[a]t long intervals have appeared in Europe certain men whose rare intellectual endowments, brilliant conversation, and mysterious modes of life have astounded and dazzled the public mind. The article now copied from All the Year Round relates to one of these men—the Count St. Germain.”

“Masters of Ancient Wisdom,” or the Ascended Masters, represent a “group of souls who allegedly earned their right to ascend and return to Earth from time to time as teachers, or just teach from a higher plane of existence.” According to the Aetherius Society, an “international spiritual organization dedicated to spreading, and acting upon, the teachings of advanced extraterrestrial intelligences,” Count Saint Germain is one of the Ascended Masters, who include:
  • The Lord Babaji
  • The Lord Maitreya
  • Saint Goo-Ling
  • Swami Vivekananda
  • Madame Blavatsky
Among the others who report mystical encounters with Saint Germain include Guy Ballard, founder of the “I AM” Activity, who claimed he met Saint Germain on Mount Shasta in California in August of 1930. This legendary encounter resulted in a series of books, which Ballard said Saint Germain “dictated” to him and are known as the Saint Germain Series.

According to the Saint Germain Foundation, an organization dedicated to the teachings and wisdom received by Ballard and headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, “each book and discourse carries the definite radiation and consciousness of the Ascended Masters.”

In 1957, Elizabeth Claire Prophet, a member of the “I AM” Activity, also reported a life-altering visitation from Saint Germain and believed him to be among the most prominent of the Ascended Masters. She founded the Summit Lighthouse in 1958 with her husband Mark L. Prophet, as well as the Church Universal and Triumphant, centered on Saint Germain.
I like it when it lists names, as it identifies people in the same crew. I know most about Maitreya, who's mouth piece was Benjamin Creme. But it looks like this was the same deal with Saint Goo-Ling and the Reverend Dr George King.

https://drgeorgeking.org/record/truth-i ... on-of-god/
In this profound extract, Saint Goo-Ling offers a dissertation on truth. He says:
“Truth, like a vein of silver, is where you find it. Wherever it is, from whatever place it cometh, if accepted and acted upon as truth, then it (is) as though it were a spark from the Lords of Creation Themselves.”
Is that saying, if a set of people accept something is truth, like "the vaccine is safe and effective" it magically becomes truth?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aetherius_Society
Aetherius Society

Formation: 1955
Type: Millenarian Plural UFO religion New Age Syncretic
Headquarters: Los Angeles, California and London, England
Membership: unknown
Founder/President: George King (1919–1997)

The Aetherius Society is a new religious movement founded by George King in the mid-1950s as the result of what King claimed were contacts with extraterrestrial intelligences, to whom he referred as "Cosmic Masters". The main goal of the believer is to cooperate with these Cosmic Masters to help humanity solve its current Earthly problems and advance into the New Age.

It is a syncretic religion, based primarily on theosophy and incorporating millenarian, New Age, and UFO religion aspects. Emphases of the religion include altruism, community service, nature worship, spiritual healing and physical exercise. Members meet in congregations like those of churches. John A. Saliba states that, unlike many other New Age or UFO religions, the Aetherius Society is for the most part considered uncontroversial, although its esoteric and millenarian aspects are sometimes questioned. The religion may be considered to have a relatively conventional praxis, attracting members from mainstream society. The society's membership, although international, is relatively small. David V. Barrett suggested in 2011 that the worldwide membership was in the thousands, with the largest numbers in the United Kingdom, United States (particularly Southern California) and New Zealand.
I've got so much crossing each other, I don't know where to post. The Ascended Masters are something I'm seeing in the Sufi stuff I'm looking at.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baháʼí_Ho ... _Illinois)
Baháʼí House of Worship (Wilmette, Illinois)

The Bahá'í House of Worship in Wilmette, Illinois, United States
The Bahá'í House of Worship in Wilmette, Illinois, United States

The Baháʼí House of Worship in Wilmette, Illinois (or Chicago Baháʼí Temple) is a Baháʼí temple. It is the second Baháʼí House of Worship ever constructed and the oldest one still standing. It is one of eight continental temples, constructed to serve all of North America.

The temple was designed by French-Canadian architect Louis Bourgeois (1856–1930), who received design feedback from ʻAbdu'l-Bahá during a visit to Haifa in 1920. To convey the Baháʼí principle of the unity of religion, Bourgeois incorporated a variety of religious architecture and symbols. Although ʻAbdu'l-Bahá participated in a ground-breaking ceremony in 1912 that laid a cornerstone, construction began in earnest in the early 1920s and was delayed significantly through the Great Depression and World War II. Construction picked up again in 1947, and the temple was dedicated in a ceremony in 1953.

Baháʼí Houses of Worship are intended to include several social, humanitarian, and educational institutions clustered around the temple, although none have been built to such an extent. The temples are not intended as a local meeting place, but are instead open to the public and used as a devotional space for people of any faith.
And another link to France a little later on.
Baháʼís from around the world gradually raised funds to pay for the project. For example, French Bahá'ís were noted as contributing even after facing the January 1910 Great Flood of Paris. A Chicago resident named Nettie Tobin, unable to contribute any money, famously donated a discarded piece of limestone from a construction site. This stone became the symbolic cornerstone of the building when ʻAbdu'l-Bahá arrived in Wilmette in 1912 for the ground-breaking ceremony during his journeys to the West. The actual construction of the building did not begin until the 1920s, after Baháʼís agreed to use a design by Louis Bourgeois. The design was seen as a mixture of many different architectural styles.

Why in particular, I just watched a Daniel 11 study and I've gone through quite a few of the nine religions that make up the nine pointed star of the Baha'i Faith in this thread, but I haven't really done much on Islam. The main reason is because I can see an end point that ties to the Bab, the Gate, but I don't have the path to it yet. But I've been noticing a link through France...the Statue of Liberty given to New York by the French.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-his ... friendship
France gives the Statue of Liberty to the United States

In a ceremony held in Paris on July 4, 1884, the completed Statue of Liberty is formally presented to the U.S. ambassador as a commemoration of the friendship between France and the United States.

The idea for the statue was born in 1865, when the French historian and abolitionist Édouard de Laboulaye proposed a monument to commemorate the upcoming centennial of U.S. independence (1876), the perseverance of American democracy and the liberation of the nation’s slaves. By 1870, sculptor Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi had come up with sketches of a giant figure of a robed woman holding a torch—possibly based on a statue he had previously proposed for the opening of the Suez Canal.

Bartholdi traveled to the United States in the early 1870s to drum up enthusiasm and raise funds for a proposed Franco-American monument to be located on Bedloe’s Island, in New York’s harbor. Upon his return to France, he and Laboulaye created the Franco-American Union, which raised some 600,000 francs from the French people.

Work on the statue, formally called “Liberty Enlightening the World,” began in France in 1875. A year later, the completed torch and left forearm went on display in Philadelphia and New York to help with U.S. fundraising for the building of the statue’s giant pedestal.

Constructed of hammered copper sheets formed over a steel framework perfected by engineer Gustave Eiffel (who joined the project in 1879), the completed Statue of Liberty stood just over 151 feet high and weighed 225 tons when it was completed in 1884. After the July 4 presentation to Ambassador Levi Morton in Paris that year, the statue was disassembled and shipped to New York City, where it would be painstakingly reconstructed...

And the more I look into the Twin Towers, the more I think they were actually built on the design of the Eiffel Tower; only a boxed covered version.

Goddess of the Sun, Iraq v Statue of Liberty, New York
Goddess of the Sun, Iraq v Statue of Liberty, New York

And just to pull in another previous post regarding Mithraism, that also links back to France.
rachel wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:19 pm Mithraism into Rome into USA

• The Cult of Mithras was a male-exclusive series of cults devoted to the Persian god Mithras. In the Persian pantheon, Mithras was a messenger god, but also a heroic god whose name means "contract" or "agreement". The time when this cult became Romanized is unclear, but with reasonable certainty it occurred sometime in the first century CE, some 2000 years after its Persian origins. However, it was not until the second and third centuries that the cult had a popular following. However, the cult was never able to surpass many other cults such as that of Isis or Christianity because of its strict male only membership.

Here's a link to 'RULERS OF EVIL' in PDF form.
http://www.granddesignexposed.com/pdf/ROEpdf.pdf

Well this is the Danial study.

Daniel 11 and the King of the North - Bill Pinto
11 Jan 2024
King Xerxes, Alexander the Great, the Ptolemaic and Seleucid dynasties, Pompey, Julius Ceaser, Cleopatra, Mark Antony, Caesar Augustus, love affairs, power struggles, the crucifixion, the forty-two months of papal persecution, Napoleon's invasion of Egypt, the Ottoman Empire...

Bearing testament to its divine authorship, the 11th chapter of Daniel foretells the history of this world. Now we are living at a time when the final verse of this chapter is soon to be fulfilled.

It's a prophecy you would not dare to miss.

For further study, read: The King of the North by Bill Pinto
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/ ... +WORLD.pdf

https://www.earthenvessels.org.au/
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

great stuff

i think you would like the verizon building new yorks murals dedicated to communication ,i consider it a temple like structure without windows and it has murals and decor worthy of a prize .

and with lady liberty ,i did hear her torch was blew up by german masons ,but who knows
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

@napoleon, did you notice that even though the Baha'i Faith is a daughter of Islam, the builders performed a Masonic ritual with a "ground-breaking ceremony in 1912 that laid a cornerstone" of the Wilmette Baha'i Temple.

VINTAGE MASONIC SHRINERS ISLAM FEZ
VINTAGE MASONIC SHRINERS ISLAM FEZ

Something else interesting. There are the Knights Templars, which we could say goes with Judaism and the building of the Third Temple. But what about the Shriners? They shouldn't really exist if we are to suggest they stem from either Christianity or Judaism, as worshiping the dead is Pagan. But quite obviously with the Catholic blending of doctrine, and their own obsession with the dead, no one considers the obvious. The Shriners fit much better with something like the Baha'i Faith and the Shrine of the Báb...

https://www.shrinersinternational.org/e ... t-shriners
fez112020961x64059172.jpg

The Founding of the Fraternity
Two Master Masons, Walter M. Fleming, M.D., and William J. “Billy” Florence, a well-known actor, founded Shriners International in 1872. Legend has it that Florence was inspired while attending an Arabian-themed party in Marseilles, France, during a time when the mystique of the near East was fashionable worldwide. He was intrigued and impressed by the colorful pageantry and suggested the fraternity adopt a Near-Eastern theme, and Dr. Fleming agreed.

Tradition and Culture
This decision influenced the imagery, attire, activities and naming conventions of the fraternity; many of which are still used today. For example, Shriners wear distinctive red fezzes as their official headgear. Local Shrine Centers have names like Egypt, Sahara, Morocco and Oasis. Images used in the fraternity’s regalia include camels, pyramids, the Sphinx and other ancient Egyptian and Arabian iconography.

...Or maybe the Janissaries.

https://www.danielnew.com/janissaries.shtml
The Janissaries are Coming
Daniel D. New

“The Janissaries are coming!”

For over four centuries, that cry of alarm struck fear in the hearts of every European who heard it, from the lowest to the highest, particularly in Constantinople, Greece, the Balkans and the Mediterranean area.

Who were the Janissaries? Why were they more dreaded than other enemies? In the annals of warfare, the Janissaries stand out as an example of shock troops and of psychological warfare. They should be studied, and not just in military academies, but by every American student by grade 10. That is the age when boys are thinking about a military career, and they need to know this sort of thing.
  • “The term in Turkish, yeniçeri means new troops, indicating exactly what they were in the beginning: An alternative to the old regular army.”
They became the shock troops of the Ottoman Empire, established by the Turkish Bey Murad I in the late Thirteenth Century. Conquests brought in many resources, not the least of which was slaves and servants for every level of society. Many people converted to Islam, it being the practical thing to do. Levies on the tribal chieftains and towns brought soldiers who were often undependable, willing to take the food, but not always reliable when needed most. Many of these men were simply prisoners of war, who were offered the not-so-difficult choice of death vs. serving as soldiers sworn directly to the Bey. After “converting” to Islam, they were then castrated and assigned to live in isolation from all other troops and from society. They were schooled in all things Turkish, particularly warfare, for seven years. Over time, they became the most feared fighting force in Europe and the Middle East for nearly half a millennium.

Constantinople had successfully resisted Muslim armies for centuries, but as the Ottomans ascended, Constantinople was declining, so that resistance was more and more accomplished by paying levies of tribute ‐ the Sultan would accept so much food, so much gold, and so many young boys as the price to forestall military incursion.

And that’s what struck fear in the hearts of the people of southeastern Europe. Many of the Janissaries were literally their own children!

Imagine, if you can, standing within the walls of your fortified city, watching the advance of the besieging army. Suddenly the wall is breached by cannon fire and who swarms through first? Not a swarthy Arabic army, but big, blonde, blue-eyed Muslim mercenaries swinging curved Arabian blades and shouting, “Allah akbar!” And then fathers and brothers and uncles killed, or were killed by their sons and brothers and cousins.

The use of professional mercenaries, combined with the diabolical twist of training the children of their enemies to fight against their own kind, struck more than fear in the hearts of their enemies ‐ it went to the very core of their being, to contend against their own flesh and blood in order to survive.

It was not without a reason that mothers would threaten their sons, “You’d better behave, or the Janissaries will get you!”

For many years, cities and states, including Constantinople, were forced under threat of invasion to pay annual tributes, not only in gold, but in a quota of young boys to be delivered to the Sultan of Turkey. Which ones do you think he chose? Their own sons? The sons of their nobility or the church leaders? The sons of the most powerful bureaucrats? Of course not. They looked to the children of their slaves, to the commons soldiers, to the poor. The majority of them were of Balkan or Scandinavian or northern European descent, for the Vikings had visited, colonized, and enthusiastically contributed to the gene pool along every coastline in Europe.

In 1453 A.D., when Constantinople finally fell to the Sultan Mehmet, with over 100,000 troops, the most effective of them were the Janissaries. These shock troops were easily distinguished on a field of battle because of their fair complexions, their flamboyant costumes, and the latest in weaponry. They were afraid of nothing on earth. The city was renamed Istanbul, and the Byzantine Empire crashed into history.

The Janissaries “served” their masters well in the beginning. All were castrated and the brightest placed into civil service, where they became very powerful. The strongest were sent to military school. These two groups were kindred, and sympathetic to one another. They were a disciplined group, to say the least, and as they had no other family, their loyalty to one another was fanatical. As they acquired wealth, hence the power that goes with it, they won concessions to wear beards, to not be castrated, to take wives, etc. They entered into commerce and became an autonomous culture within a culture. Some would argue that they had become an early version of the “military-industrial complex.” In the beginning, they prevented many attempts to overthrow their Sultan, but as power accrued, they actually pulled their own coup de etat from time to time, and on more than one occasion, they replaced the sultan himself with one who would give them a greater say in the running of things.

In the end, they became too dangerous to have around. They had no loyalty to anything except themselves, and with war being their stock in trade, they became power brokers to be feared by the nation and the sultan they were sworn to serve and protect.

In 1826, learning that Sultan Mahmud II was contemplating a modernized army, they began to prepare for another coup, but the Sultan anticipated their reaction, and most of the 135,000 man force of Janissaries were butchered in a cannon assault on their barracks in Constantinople. Those who were not killed in the assault were then executed, with only a few escaping with their lives...