Baha'i movers & shakers

rachel

Re: Baha'i movers & shakers

Unread post by rachel »

I was wondering where to post this, but since it still has something to do with Theresa May, Diana, the Royal family and the UN, I may as well continue here. Remember, Shoghi Effendi is buried in Southgate Cemetery, London; and there is a nice reference to the UN below.

So, Another Sam William video; he has a series spanning some five plus years of London centred street vlogs, he stopped and disappeared mid-2019, though since he stopped for a while once before, I think he just decided things in the UK had become too weird for London vloggers; - he was hassled a few times by police. I find his take on Theresa May's government together with a mix of London occult symbolism quite fascinating.

The Day Prince Philip Nearly Died

Saying all of that, I'm posting more as context to a comment under the video, though he does say 'The Sun' reported Prince Phillip was dead on 4 May 2017. Following on from that, Sam talks about a Guardian article about "The Golden Triangle" and the following was in the comments below.

Comment:
One can find the golden triangle, with the vesica piscis interwoven in it, at Ten Trinity Place. Coincidently, that is tied to the Golden Triangle of the Asian drug trade, the East India Company, and the Rhodes's associates. The Four Seasons has hotels within these drug areas known as the Golden Triangle hotels, and they own the Port Authority building, where The Club is located that Rhodes et al started. The Club is where the first UN meeting was held. You will find the symbology tied to the goddess Diana. Diana is the RCC equivalent to Mary, and Mary's symbol is IXXI, or IX/XI. What number is hidden, 10? Inanna, Ishtar, Isis, Minerva, Astarte, Diana, and Mary, all the same, the moon goddess. This goddess is always in a triad, thus the triangle, the vesica piscis represents the feminine/goddess, and China has an equivalent triad. All the same figures with different names, according to the land.

ScreenShot-VideoID-hceRxazNLvc-TimeS-27.png
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10_Trinity_Square
10 Trinity Square is a Grade II* listed building in London, United Kingdom, overlooking the River Thames at Tower Hill, in the southeastern corner of the City of London. Built in the Beaux Arts style, it is best known as the former headquarters of the Port of London Authority and is thus also sometimes referred to as the Port of London Authority Building.

trinity-house-building-city-london-against-pale-blue-sky-march-has-been-based-its-central-headquarters-tower-hill-142193811.jpg

Since 2017, it has been operating as the Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square.

Some nice little details...

treble crown on lights
treble crown on lights
Neptune with his trident
Neptune with his trident
fasces bundle of sticks
fasces bundle of sticks
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I've been in two minds on whether to add this here, or to the Mary - God save the Queen thread. but I think I'll continue here for now, as it Is still relevant to where I'm heading with this. The Baha'i faith would seem to be a way of bringing the Secret Doctrine out into mainstream:- That all religions are ONE.

Three sets of three, the Baha'i nine-pointed star
rachel wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:15 am Image
32nd Degree Sublime Prince Of The Royal Secret

And actually I don't disagree with that notion, Lucifer does not have a different religion to the Creator, he just has a different way of interpreting it. That's why in some respects it all seems the same, and why we live in a world of originals and cheap (or expensive) copies.

So, in the last post the commenter says "Mary's symbol is IXXI, or IX/XI" and the hidden number is 10 (or X). And from a video in the Mary thread we have this interesting grab from Madonna.

X marks the spot
X marks the spot

The likely real date of Jesus' birth is 11th September 3BC. This is what all the Feast Days point to, and the sky chart the Wise Men used to find the birth.

But now we have it flipped so 9/11 points to Mary; she who bore Jesus. And where Nimrod/Tammuz birthday is on the 25th December, we now have Jesus' birth celebration. This is very deliberate, but what is also interesting, Jesus came to earth to become 'Sin' for mankind, this is the story told within the Jewish Sacrificial System. So this continues with Jesus replacing Nimrod and Mary replacing Jesus. We have "Inanna, Ishtar, Isis, Minerva, Astarte, Diana, and Mary, all the same, the moon goddess" alluding to Eve, who is the image of the Son of God.

"DIVINE FEMININE' - 911 (Jewish)

Auspice Maria, “Under the protection of Mary.”
Auspice Maria, “Under the protection of Mary.”

https://getfed.catholiccompany.com/what ... ice-maria/
What is the “Auspice Maria”?
You’ve seen the symbol many times on various religious objects: the delicate capitals of M and A intertwining.
Sometimes those letters are called the Marian Monogram, but they aren’t a monogram properly speaking—they don’t represent the initials of Mary’s names. They actually stand for the Latin phrase Auspice Maria, meaning “Under the protection of Mary.”
"No Mary, no Jesus"
"No Mary, no Jesus"

https://www.thedivinemercy.org/articles ... y-no-jesus
No Mary, no Jesus
Without Mary, the Mother of God, we have no bread from Heaven, no wine of eternal salvation. Without Mary, the Mother of God, there is no humanity joined to the divinity of the Son. Without Mary, the Mother of God, there is no Jesus.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Re those 9 pointed stars, in one pic it points to the right (to Australia and the wheel of life), and in the other it points up. Do you think there is significance to that? Personally, I would think so.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I've given it some thought, I don't know. These appear to be the religions from top clockwise.

Christianity
Hinduism
Buddhism
Zoroastrianism
Baha'i
Wiccan
Shinto
Judaism
Islam

The designer might have chosen there not to be a top of the Pyramid, so to speak, to put it off centre so it looks more like it is turning. It's interesting Islam, Judaism and Christianity are on different triangles instead of the usual "Abrahamic faiths" they like to coin. But what I do note, Baha'i is bottom, South. Shoghi Effendi, Guardian of the faith, on a trip from Israel to London during a flu epidemic, stated either to buy furniture or visit a Harley Street doctor depending on which account you read, died unexpectedly in London and was buried in New Southgate Cemetery before anyone from Israel could attend. So south always peeks my interest with regard to the Baha'i Faith.

Other than that, nothing springs to mind currently.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

As some background, I don't know if people are aware, but by international definition of religions which the Baha'i faith is the model framework, there is no group outside of their collective. I'm sure they consider Atheism a religion too. I suspect one of the points of Richard Dawkins was to give Atheism a religious characteristic, which then could be added to the collective alongside Wiccan, Satanism and Druidism. This would explain previous publicity stunts such as the Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams v Richard Dawkins series of debates, and all the Christopher Hitchens v ... ones.

Richard Dawkins and Rowan Williams booked for Cambridge debate (BBC News, 27 January 2013)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-c ... e-21220007

Rowan Williams and Richard Dawkins, the Cambridge debate, January 2013
Rowan Williams and Richard Dawkins, the Cambridge debate, January 2013

I like full length pictures, don't you... Richard Dawkins isn't a particularly tall man, is he? Small head compared to Rowan Williams too. But I'll leave that one right there... Also, If people didn't know, the former Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams was also a druid.

Archbishop made honorary druid (BBC News, 5 August, 2002)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/2172408.stm

The Gorsedd is a creative invention which first gathered at Primrose Hill, London, in 1792, and made its first eisteddfod appearance at Carmarthen in 1819, standing around a circle of stones.
The Gorsedd is a creative invention which first gathered at Primrose Hill, London, in 1792, and made its first eisteddfod appearance at Carmarthen in 1819, standing around a circle of stones.

But the above is actually an aside to what I intended to add. In looking up the Pentagram shape, I had it down as either Wiccan, which I know is now included as a bona fide religion you have to endure, along with Gaia worship, if you attend any United Nations conference, but it is also the symbol of Babism, the forerunner of the Baha'i faith.

Babism and the Persian Bayan, from my research, is a very important linchpin and enabler with regards to current hate speech laws and tolerance of the profane in every walk of life. I would suggest it is exactly where the current state of affairs come from. Rather than protecting law abiding citizens, it enables the outlawing of these people being able to speak out against utter depraved behaviour, government malfeasance, fabricated terror, and false witness to name but a few.

Wiki: Bab's writings - The Persian Bayan
rachel wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:05 pm The Persian Bayán was written near the end of 1847 or the beginning of 1848, while the Báb was imprisoned in Maku. The book contains elements of Bábí law, discussion of religious concepts, and the glorification of He whom God shall make manifest. It was one of the Báb's first works in which he clearly states that he is the messianic figure of the Twelfth Imam and the Mahdi which the Shiʻas were expecting. With the claim, he also claimed the abrogation of the Islamic dispensation, and uses the new Bábí law to abrogate Islamic law. The whole book also revolves around the praise of He whom God shall make manifest, promising the coming of a major prophet termed a Manifestation of God; this would be of major importance with Baháʼu'lláh's claim two decades later. Shoghi Effendi considered it a "eulogy of the Promised One", who had abrogated the laws of Islam, and prophesied about the coming of the Baháʼí Faith.

Unities and chapters
The book was intended to be composed of nineteen 'unities' each of nineteen chapters, consisting of a total of 361 sections, which had numerical significance, but this was left incomplete and stops in the ninth 'unity'. It was intended to be finished by "He whom God shall make manifest", a messianic figure in the Báb's writings. Baháʼís consider Baháʼu'lláh's Kitáb-i-Íqán as its completion.

Laws
Among the main themes of the Bayán are the mystic character of action, the prohibition of causing grief to others, refinement, perfection and the spiritualization of life and language. Baháʼí scholar, Nader Saiedi states that the severe laws of the Bayán were never meant to be put in practice, because their implementation depended on the appearance of He whom God shall make manifest, while at the same time all of the laws would be abrogated unless the Promised One would reaffirm them. Saiedi concludes that these can then only have a strategic and symbolic meaning, and were meant to break through traditions and to focus the Báb's followers on obedience to He whom God shall make manifest. The Báb stresses the importance of the recognition of the symbolic nature and spiritual meaning of each of his laws. In the Baháʼí view, Baháʼu'lláh is regarded as this Promised One. In his Kitab-i-Aqdas, Baháʼu'lláh cancelled specific laws of the Bayan, while confirming others.
It was a magic ritual the Bab performed, so it is interesting his symbol, like Wiccan, uses the pentagram. But his is different, and it dawned on me, we see his symbol, in part, everywhere.

Babism religious symbol
Babism religious symbol
Star Trek communicator
Star Trek communicator

I always concluded Communism won in the Star Trek universe. Anyway, this is a more in depth description of the magic ritual he performed, which Wiki tells us about above.
rachel wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:26 am To better understand the spiritual origin of the UN we need to go back to the year 1844 in Persia (now Iran). It was at this time that the young - Siyyid Ali Mohamad (1819-1850) only 25 years old announced that he was the Q'aim (the one who stands up). And from then on he became known as the Báb (The Door) [else 'The Gate'; remember Shoghi Effendi, Guardian of the Baha'i faith, is buried in New Southgate Cemetery, London]. For the Shias, he should be the one who precedes the hidden Imam. But the Shias directly await the revelation of this Imam, for this reason and for having annulled the laws of the Qur'an, the Báb was imprisoned in several places, being finally shot in Tabríz, in 1850, by a platoon of 750 soldiers. After his death, more than 20,000 of his followers were martyred, but this was unable to stop the expansion and evolution of Babism.

For us true Christians, he is the seventh king of the book of Revelation (the one that should last a little while) and who precedes the eighth king (Rev 17:11):
  • And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Revelation 17:10-11)
Below is a summary of the Báb's main achievements for the new world order:

1) Understand how the Báb nullified:
  1. the Qur'an
    In December 1844, the Báb left for Mecca, where Ramadan prayers are said; and performed a very different ritual. He killed nine animals in his name. The death of 9 animals represents the unification of the nine major religions. After this sacrifice he circled the Kaaba. This circle represents the submission of Islam to the Babism that was the religion created by it. The circular shape in the Kaaba and the death of the animals created an object which is a nine-pointed star. And so the Sign and the number 9 were enshrined in the new world order. And now all that was needed was the revelation of the name of the hidden magnet number 12 to start the new world economy (AP 13:17).

2. the Bible
    As we know, the number that represents the Lord Jesus is seven (Revelation 1:12). The Báb considered himself the last manifestation of Christ. Before the sacrifice, he considered himself governed by the number 7. That is, 1 (a demonstrator of GOD) / 7 (a supposed Christian or the seven turns in the Kaaba). If we divide this number (1/7) we get the PI that represents the circular turn he made in the Kaaba: 0.142857. As he nullified the teachings of the Lord Jesus he performed the reverse operation which is multiplication. If we multiply 0.142857 by 7 we have: 0.999999 which is the sacred number of the new order. And now he could interpret the Bible and the Quran as he pleased, for he received spiritual power from satan to begin his work.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Since Shinto is on the list of that nine pointed star, it interests me what it is used to encapsulate, especially as it features a gateway.

ScreenShot-VideoID--N7l7ZOsPTo-TimeS-19.png

https://www.kanpai-japan.com/religion-a ... hinto-gods
The Shinto gods are named kami in Japanese and are part of the Shinto cult and of the Japan’s mythical foundation, its territory, and its civilization. Related to natural elements or to important realms of the daily life, these countless god-spirits are worshipped in shrines.

The official birth of the Shinto cult in Japan is hard to date exactly. It is usually considered that its development was intimately intertwined with the birth of the Japanese civilization, during the prehistorical Jomon period between 13,000 and 400 B.C. approximately.

Shintoism is an animist and polytheistic religion and has no official founder or sacred text. Two major writings do exist however, regarded as the oldest known texts on the subject:
  • 古事記 Kojiki dated in 712, named in English "Records of Ancient Matters"; and,
  • 日本書紀 Nihon Shoki compiled in 720, whose title is translated as "The Chronicles of Japan".
These collections tell the history of Japan and its majors founding myths, as well as the chronology of the Shinto gods called 神 kami. They also put into writing practices that are still performed today, the rituals and ceremonies associated to the cult of these divine spirits.

Let's throw in a couple of definitions so we can be clear about terms.

animism | ˈanɪmɪz(ə)m |
noun [mass noun]
  1. the attribution of a living soul to plants, inanimate objects, and natural phenomena.
  2. the belief in a supernatural power that organizes and animates the material universe: a village steeped in ancient animism and rituals.
DERIVATIVES
animist | ˈanɪmɪst | noun
animistic | anɪˈmɪstɪk | adjective
ORIGIN
mid 19th century: from Latin anima ‘life, soul’+ -ism.

---------------

polytheistic | pɒlɪˌθiːˈɪstɪk |
adjective
relating to or characterized by belief in or worship of more than one god: most anthropologists consider the religion to be polytheistic because it has many deities.

Here comes the sun and moon worship, apparently their is a trinity of major gods. Who knew? The Sun, the Moon, and well I thought it was going to be a Star, but actually it is the Sea. But remember; Mary is, Our Lady, Star of the Sea, "Stella Maris".
rachel wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:05 pm Mary is also Our Lady, Star of the Sea, just a random video to confirm it.

But back to the Shinto Sun Goddess.
☀️ Amaterasu (天照)

The sun goddess Amaterasu was born from her father’s left eye when he was purifying in the river in Ise. One of her brothers is Tsukuyomi (or Tsukiyomi) born from Inazagi’s right eye and deemed god of the moon and the night. Amaterasu is the most venerated deity in the Shinto cult, and the Japanese flag 🇯🇵 Hinomaru, symbolizing the sun in a red circle, is a direct reference to her.

ScreenShot-VideoID--N7l7ZOsPTo-TimeS-89.png
ScreenShot-VideoID--N7l7ZOsPTo-TimeS-109.png

A famous mythical story tells that infuriated by Susanoo, another of her brothers [sea god], she retreated in a cave, consequently depriving Earth of sunlight for several years. To convince her of going out, the other gods imagined a trick with a mirror to make her think another sun was born. When she peaked outside the cave, her own beams were reflected, and she decided to leave her hideout.

Later after this episode, Amaterasu sent one of her grandsons named Ninigi on Earth to rule the country. He descended from the sky with 3 relics his grandmother offered him:
  • The mirror Yata no Kagami, the one used to make her leave her concealment;
  • The sword Kusanagi no Tsurugi; and,
  • The beads necklace Yasakani no Magatama.
These 3 objects, the most sacred of Shintoism, are respectively preserved at Ise Grand Shrine, Atsuta-jingu shrine in Nagoya and in Tokyo Imperial Palace.

What Is The Ancient Japanese Religion Shinto?

https://web.archive.org/web/20171005142 ... e=youtu.be
It is thought that prayers and offerings to Kami spirits at Shinto shrines and festivals will wash away evil spirits and thus purify a person or object. This process is the lifeblood of the Shinto practice, happening on a daily, weekly, seasonal, lunar and annual basis. In fact, taking part in ritualistic worship and purification is the entirety of the faith. This has garnered criticism, as some liken Shinto worship to a performance rather than an act of devotion based on values and beliefs. However adherents to Shinto think of rituals as a religious experience, one that binds a community together even more so than shared beliefs.

☀️ CORONAVIRUS Synchro dances
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Izanagi and Izanami account is like a prelude to the creation story, and can probably be placed as an equivalent to the Father and Son. Wee are told that Izanami dies while giving birth to the fire god; a Homer type journey to the Underworld then ensues. After failing in his task to rescue Izanami, Izanagi returns to this realm needing a ritual cleansing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izanagi
Purification (Misogi)
Izanagi, feeling contaminated by his visit to Yomi, went to "[the plain of] Awagihara (i.e. a plain covered with awagi) by the river-mouth of Tachibana in Himuka in [the island of] Tsukushi" and purified himself by bathing in the river; various deities came into existence as he stripped off his clothes and accouterments and immersed himself in the water. The three most important kami, the "Three Precious Children" (三貴子 mihashira no uzu no miko or sankishi) – the sun goddess Amaterasu Ōmikami, the moon deity Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto, and the storm god Susanoo-no-Mikoto – were born when Izanagi washed his left eye, his right eye, and his nose, respectively.

This is quite interesting. So we have the ritual cleansing, I thought it might approximate the Muslim cleansing, but actually it is a fair bit simpler. I found a couple of short one minute videos that give us a sense of Shinto in daly life.

How to Perform the "Temizu" Ritual

How to Properly Pass Through a Torii Gate

How to Pray at a Japanese Shrine

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:16 pm Re those 9 pointed stars, in one pic it points to the right (to Australia and the wheel of life), and in the other it points up. Do you think there is significance to that? Personally, I would think so.
Then we have the Shinto torii gate. I noticed a rock picture with the gate, so with Al's question in mind, I was interested to find out about it's location and the direction the gate was pointing.

https://allabout-japan.com/en/article/3078/#map1
The Wedded Rocks: Meoto Iwa

5742d2b8ae3be_5742c8f0891f2_1949969797.jpg

Meoto Iwa (夫婦岩), known as the “Wedded Rocks” or “Husband and Wife Rocks” are a pair of sacred rocks in the sea off Futami, a small town that's part of Ise City in Mie Prefecture. The rocks are located near Ise Grand Shrine, which is the most important and sacred Shinto shrine in Japan.

The two rocks are joined together in matrimony by a sacred Shinto straw rope called a shimenawa. The ancient Shinto custom of worshiping stones is called iwakura, and these places are considered pure and sacred by worshipers, as well as spots where kami, or Shinto gods, are invited to descend.

According to Shinto beliefs, these particular rocks represent the union of the central deities in the Shinto creation myth, Izanagi (the male deity) and Izanami (the female deity). The rocks, therefore, represent and celebrate the union of man and woman in marriage. The larger of the two rocks is said to be the husband (Izanagi) and has a small Shinto torii gate at its peak, while the smaller rock represents the wife (Izanami).

The sacred rope is massive, and weighs over a ton. It's replaced three times a year in a special Shinto ceremony held in May, September and December.

The best time to see the sacred rocks is at dawn during the summer, when the sun appears to rise between them, or in the evening of the winter solstice, when the moon rises between them. On a clear day, you can also catch a glimpse of Mount Fuji, which is visible off in the distance.

This is that torii gate, and a grab of it's location and direction, and we see something interesting.
Map location: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search/Me ... a=!3m1!1e3

5742d2b964bf2_5742cb5a74752_88022337.jpg
Meoto Iwa aerial.png
Shinto torii gate.png

I think @YouCanCallMeAl is on to something. Those directions don't look like they are by chance, and the fact Wiccan is included in this version makes it more interesting. I'm thinking it might also relate to where they are positioned relation to the left and right hand paths as well as their actual cardinal directions.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

When praying at a Shinto shrine, you offer your money, bow twice, then clap twice, but get this, you hold your left hand slightly higher than your right when clapping. So, left hand more dominant, which goes with the idea of the lefthand path. Further to this, is that the Sun deity, Amaterasu, is considered most the important, was first born, and takes a female form. Generally left is considered feminine, right masculine, and we have confirmation of the link here with Amaterasu being born from her father’s left eye.

Sun Goddess, Amaterasu
Sun Goddess, Amaterasu

If we also think about 'as above, so below' then the North/South position might relate God in heaven as opposed to earth worship. Just a thought, in that case, bottom left seems a reasonable position for Shinto. And from sun goddess Amaterasu comes the Japanese flag, a sun disc, and the line of sun emperors.

https://www.kanpai-japan.com/lifestyle/japanese-flag
Definition and history of the Hi no Maru Flag
The Japanese flag is supposed to represent the ancestral lineage of the emperor with the sun goddess, Amaterasu. The sun has always been a strong symbol of Japan, which is found in the common sentence "empire / country of the rising sun."

According to the legend, it gets its origin back from the thirteenth century, when Buddhist priest Nichiren gave a sun disk to the Emperor of Japan. First evidence of the flag appear in paintings of the fifteenth century’s battles.

Hi no maru has then been used by the Tokugawa Shogunate during the seventeenth century, and was adopted as the national flag of Japan during the 1868 Meiji Restoration. Surprisingly, the official validation waited until August 13, 1999 (!) along with Kimi ga Yo becoming the official national anthem.

Japan flag
Japan flag

On the thought of left path and right path, we see Buddhism is squarely to the east, right, and looking it up to see if the idea of right hold up, I came across this.

Right View—The Buddhist Eightfold Path
https://www.learnreligions.com/right-view-450073
What Is the Eightfold Path?
After the historical Buddha realized enlightenment, he pondered for a time how he could teach others to realize enlightenment for themselves. A short time later he gave his first sermon as a Buddha, and in this sermon, he laid out the foundation of all of his teachings -- the Four Noble Truths. In this first sermon, the Buddha explained the nature of suffering, the cause of suffering, and the means to be liberated from suffering. This means is the Eightfold Path.
  • Right View
  • Right Intention
  • Right Speech
  • Right Action
  • Right Livelihood
  • Right Effort
  • Right Mindfulness
  • Right Concentration
It is important to understand that the Eightfold Path is not a series of progressive steps to be mastered one after another. Each of the steps is to be developed and practiced together with the other steps because they all support each other. Strictly speaking, there is no "first" or "last" step.

The eight steps of the path also support the three essential factors of Buddhist training -- ethical conduct (sila), mental discipline (samadhi), and wisdom (prajna).

Sounds very Jordan Peterson/Tony Blair all wrapped up into one. And looking at the EU, it has lots of Buddhist symbolism hidden within while destroying European culture as racist.

The outside of the Strasbourg European Union parliament building and promotional poster likening itself to Mystery Babylon.
PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:30 am Image

Within the courtyard we have an equally dark heart, apparently "United Earth".

courtyard down 1.jpg
oval-courtyard-inside-european-parliament-building-strasbourg-france-2.jpg
United Earth 3.jpg

Europe, the only culture in the world that has convinced itself it originates from monkeys, and congratulates itself for its devolution into utter idiocracy.

MONKEY MAGIC
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I have mentioned this a few times, when nostalgically watching the credits of Monkey, a 1980s children's show, I realised the introduction, which is played at the start of every episode is basically "The Theory of Evolution", and since Richard Dawkins also did the Royal Institution Christmas Lectures for children in collaboration with the BBC around the same time, it all fits nicely.

Richard Dawkins - CHRISTMAS LECTURES 1991 - Growing up in the Universe

MONKEY
In the worlds before Monkey primal chaos reined. Heaven sort order, but the phenix can fly only when its feathers are grown. The four worlds formed again and yet again, as endless eons wheeled and passed. Time, and the pure essences of heaven, the moisture of the earth, the powers of the sun and the moon all worked upon a certain rock, old as creation, and it became magically fertile. That first egg was named thought. Tathata Buddha, the father Buddha said, “With our thoughts we make the world.” Elemental forces caused the egg to hatch, from it then came a stone monkey. The nature of monkey was irrepressible.

monkey-magic.gif
monkey-magic.gif (4.19 MiB) Viewed 14373 times
monkey-spell.gif
monkey-spell.gif (4.95 MiB) Viewed 14373 times

Interesting that the Richard Dawkins animation turns into a woman... I've actually shook his hand; there was something weird about Him. This being around 2008. He looked unusual from a distance when I was waiting in a queue to have a book signed. You don't stare at someone close up, it''s rude isn't it, and I think that's how they get away with it. The thing that struck me the most about him was his voice. Very soft and feminine. I now know why.

His name is an anagram of two other people. though they've actually MANDELA EFFECTED one of them; I would suggest so we no longer get a direct anagram and they have plausible deniability. But when I realised what they had done, I took some grabs of sites that still had the old spelling.

RICHARD DAWKINS = DARWIN SHICKARD

Well, they couldn't change the name of Darwin could they, so it was Wilhelm Schickard, formally spelt as Wilhelm Shickard. There used to be a Wiki redirect, so Wilhelm Shickard was a wiki page once-upon-a-time, now doing a search on the surname goes straight to Wilhelm Schickard, do not pass go, do not collect $200. ...But here's the proof anyway. first from a textbook.

And then from a website, because there is a moon crater named after him, text small at the bottom of image, as well as the first computer.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

In the Monkey Magic example we have a lightening bolt hitting a stone egg creating Monkey. We also have this concept mimicked in the courtyard of the Strasbourg Tower of Babel, a shard shaped path appearing to strike the central world monument, and this also has the same ridged brain pattern as the stone egg.

stone-monkey.png

Looking at the orientation of the European Parliament we get the idea of directions. The line pointing to the central world sculpture is highlighted. It seems to be pointing in a southwesterly direction. The dome of the parliament debating chamber is to the east of the main tower structure. The tower itself could be orientated to mimic the claimed 23.5° from North of the earth's axis. The symbolism points to the inception of...World Government?

European Parliament.png
earth-axis.jpg
earth-axis.jpg (18.92 KiB) Viewed 14286 times