Baha'i movers & shakers

rachel

Baha'i movers & shakers

Unread post by rachel »

While I was reacquainting myself around some of the more interesting aspects of the Baha'i Faith I came across a fascinating connection Shoghi Effendi and London, England.

Wiki: Shoghi Effendi
Shoghí Effendi (1 March 1897(a) – 4 November 1957) was the grandson and successor of ʻAbdu'l-Bahá, appointed to the role of Guardian of the Baháʼí Faith from 1921 until his death in 1957. Shoghi Effendi created a series of teaching plans that oversaw the expansion of the faith to many new countries. He also translated and provided authoritative interpretation of many of the writings of the Baháʼí central figures. He was succeeded by an interim arrangement of the Hands of the Cause until the election of the Universal House of Justice in 1963.

Shoghi Effendi spent his early life in ʻAkká, but went on to study in Haifa and Beirut, gaining an arts degree from the Syrian Protestant College in 1918, then serving as secretary and translator to ʻAbdu'l-Bahá. In 1920 he attended Balliol College, Oxford, where he studied political science and economics, but his second year was interrupted by the death of ʻAbdu'l-Bahá and his appointment as Guardian at the age of 24.

As the first Guardian, Shoghi Effendi was the leader and head of the Baháʼí Faith for 36 years. He sent more than 17,500 letters, mostly in Persian and English, directing and keeping up with the progress of existing Baháʼí communities, responding to persecution in the Middle East, coordinating teaching efforts, and building up the Baháʼí World Centre in the ʻAkká/Haifa area. He appointed 32 living individuals (and 10 posthumously) to the rank of Hand of the Cause, a prominent position that oversaw teaching the faith and protecting it from attacks, and successfully oversaw the expansion of the religion from 1,034 localities in 1935 to 2,700 localities in 1953, and 14,437 localities in 1963. From the beginning to end of his leadership, the number of adherents to the Baháʼí Faith grew from 100,000 to 400,000.

He was born Shoghí Rabbání but published and is commonly known as Shoghi Effendi(b). Because he was the only example of the role of 'Guardian', he is commonly referred to as The Guardian by Baháʼís.

We have our first link to England: "1920 he attended Balliol College, Oxford, where he studied political science and economics" - so he learned the science of lying and stealing.

Here are two interesting footnotes for this section of the wiki:
  • (a) Shoghi Effendi's gravesite column records his birth as 3 March 1896. After its erection, his wife found written evidence that his real birthday was 1 March 1897.
  • (b) Effendi is a Turkish title of respect. 'Shoghi Effendi' is roughly equivalent to 'Sir Shoghi'. He often signed letters as simply 'Shoghi'.

(a) If you're not get the significance, the official monument has the numbers:- 3-3-1896 > 33996 > 33 & 666. It is then fascinating why "his wife", formally Mary Maxwell (another interesting name) chose to then propagate a different set of numbers - 1 March 1897 - is this real, or does it have significant gematria to something else?
(b) 'Effendi' is equivalent to 'sir' or 'esquire', it is a military rank. All military serve a king.

I'm sure if you've got this far you are probably asking so what has this got to EGI, well let's continue.
Unexpected death
Shoghi Effendi's death came unexpectedly in London, on 4 November 1957, as he was travelling to Britain and caught the Asian Flu, during the pandemic which killed two million worldwide, and he is buried there in New Southgate Cemetery. [London] His wife sent the following cable:
  • Shoghi Effendi beloved of all hearts sacred trust given believers by Master passed away sudden heart attack in sleep following Asiatic flu. Urge believers remain steadfast cling institution Hands lovingly reared recently reinforced emphasized by beloved Guardian. Only oneness heart oneness purpose can befittingly testify loyalty all National Assemblies believers departed Guardian who sacrificed self utterly for service Faith.
    — Ruhiyyih[34]
Future hereditary Guardians were envisioned in the Baháʼí scripture by appointment from one to the next. Each Guardian was to be appointed by the previous from among the male descendants of Baháʼu'lláh, preferably according to primogeniture. The appointment was to be made during the Guardian's lifetime and clearly assented to by a group of Hands of the Cause. At the time of Shoghi Effendi's death, all living male descendants of Baháʼu'lláh had been declared Covenant-breakers by either ʻAbdu'l-Bahá or Shoghi Effendi, leaving no suitable living candidates. This created a severe crisis of leadership. The 27 living Hands gathered in a series of 6 secret conclaves (or signed agreements if they were absent) to decide how to navigate the uncharted situation. The Hands of the Cause unanimously voted it was impossible to legitimately recognize and assent to a successor. They made an announcement on 25 November 1957 to assume control of the Faith, certified that Shoghi Effendi had left no will or appointment of successor, said that no appointment could have been made, and elected 9 of their members to stay at the Baháʼí World Centre in Haifa to exercise the executive functions of the Guardian (these were known as the Custodians).

Shoghi Effendi's resting place in London at the New Southgate Cemetery
Shoghi Effendi's resting place in London at the New Southgate Cemetery
"Edinburgh Eagle" and Pillar over Shoghi Effendi's resting place
"Edinburgh Eagle" and Pillar over Shoghi Effendi's resting place

However the Baha'i Faith began, and to me it looks like a smoke and mirror scam from the start, we have a new executive power usurping the old directly as a result of a set of events unfolding in London. How many times have we seen this in history? The next part explains why I put this thread in this section rather than somewhere else.
rachel

Re: Baha'i movers & shakers

Unread post by rachel »

Shoghi Effendi was the third Baha'i leader. Bahaʼu'llah, his great-grandfather was founder of the Baha'i faith in 1863. On his death Abdul Baha, eldest son and grandfather of Shighi became head. At his death in 1921, Shoghi Effendi inherited the headship until his own unexpected death in 1957.

That is the beginning of the Baha'i faith, but not the beginning of the story, and this following bit is worth knowing for context.

Wiki: Bab
The Báb, born Sayyed ʻAlí Muḥammad Shírází (October 20, 1819 – July 9, 1850) was the founder of Bábism, and one of the central figures of the Baháʼí Faith.

The Báb was a merchant from Shiraz in Qajar Iran who, in 1844 at the age of 25, claimed to be a messenger of God. He took the title Báb, meaning "Gate" or "Door", a reference to the deputy of the promised Twelver Mahdi or al-Qá'im. He faced opposition from the Persian government, which eventually executed him and thousands of his followers, known as Bábís.

The Báb composed numerous letters and books in which he stated his claims and defined his teachings. He introduced the idea of He whom God shall make manifest, a messianic figure who would bring a greater message than his own. His ideas had roots in Shaykhism and possibly Hurufism and his writings were characterized by their extensive use of symbolism including the use of much numerical calculations. Abdu'l Baha summarises the Báb's impact: "Alone, He undertook a task that can scarcely be conceived... This illustrious Being arose with such power as to shake the foundations of the religious laws, customs, manners, morals, and habits of Persia, and instituted a new law, faith, and religion."
So, the Bab was the founder of Babism and preached the end to Islam which ultimately got him exicuted. He prophesied that another ‘greater’ would come after him and THIRTEEN YEARS later step forward Bahaʼu'llah. ... This is why we have the Baha'i Faith honouring the Bab (BOB), and Bab means GATE. And interestingly, Shoghi Effendi is buried in New SOUTHGATE Cemetery, London. Is that an amusing "tell" by the people now controlling the faith?

But this next account is why I even bothered starting to look at this.
THE SCANDALOUS DEATH OF SHOGHI EFFEND
http://freebahais.org/the-scandalous-de ... -a-report/
Shoghí Effendí Rabbání (March 1, 1897 – November 4, 1957), better known as Shoghi Effendi, was the Guardian and appointed head of the Bahá’í Faith from 1921 until his death in 1957.

After the death of Abdu’l Baha in 1921, Shoghi Effendi was referred to as the Guardian of the faith by the Haifan Bahais. After his death, the Universal House of Justice took over both as the executive and legislative authority of the faith.

Subsequently, attempts were made to answer the question of, change of a century old tradition of, guardianship multiple times with varied explanations by the Universal House of Justice.

It is worth mentioning, Bahaʼu'llah, the founder of the faith was born to an ARISTOCRATIC FAMILY in Iran, his father was a political adviser to Imam Virdi Mírza, a Muslim prince, he settled in Baghdad Iraq, and then because of a feuding war between him and his half brother, was exiled to Acre Israel were his family was raised. Yet for some reason Shoghi Effendi, head of the faith "chose" to marry a white Canadian, MARY MAXWELL, who's parentage from her own mouth are English/American and Scottish. And he dies unexpectedly when visiting LONDON, England, 'having no will' or 'appointing any successor', even though it was ordained as one of the faiths precepts "inspired by God".

Continuing:
Shoghi Effendi in his last and crucial moments was left alone by his wife Ruhiyya Maxwell Khanum who was attending to some business in the United Kingdom.

Although, it is widely believed within popular circles that he had a bout of the Avian flu which ultimately resulted into his passing away from this world, a look at the death certificate says otherwise. The death certificate explicitly illustrates the cause of death as coronary thrombosis. It may be observed that the cause of death on the certificate is endorsed by a County Coroner (of City of Marylebone – An area at the west end of London) after a thorough post mortem.
Are we beginning to find an interesting parallel to what has happened with regards to COVID-19? ... AVIAN FLU leading to or covering CORONARY THROMBOSIS as the cause of death.

Remind me, what was Rob Skiba's cause of death?
rachel wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:44 pm So, he has multiple causes of death that are all centre around the same thing.
  1. He died on a ventilator of COVID-19, reported by news outlets.
  2. He died on a ventilator due to NEW CORONARY PNEUMONIA.
  3. He was off the ventilator and getting better when he died of a HEART ATTACK.
The last one apparently comes from Sheila, Rob's wife.
And after injecting everyone with the COVID-19 VACCINE we have MSM promoting stories about "loneliness giving you a heart attack" and other absolute bollocks as I've been recording in the Heart Attack! thread.

What is a THROMBOSIS?

A13-24.jpg

BLOOD CLOTS... Interesting. And what are two of the major causes of injury and death from the COVID VACCINE? ... BLOOD CLOTS and MYOCARDITIS.

A13-26.jpg

Do we think there is anything new under the sun?

So, because this post has taken an unexpected turn, the COVID comparison only hit me while I was highlighting the death certificate, I'll split this and continue where I left off in the next post.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

We will find other fascinating links to COVID-19 going forward, and do not forget why I bring this to everyone's attention. The Baha'i faith is the most represented religion at the UN. The UN is not secular, it is instead GAIA/Mother Earth paganism and its fundamental principles align exactly with what is known as the Baha'i Faith. The TRANS RAINBOW FLAG SOCIAL JUSTICE despotism being injected into every country via the UN in the form of the GREEN AGENDA, Non-Governmental Organisations, Charitable Foundations and Stakeholder Capitalism is called Public Private Partnership (PPP), another name for Fascism, the Papal preferred method of Rule.

As quoted in FREEMASONRY & THE MARK OF CAIN at around the two hour mark, from an ex-Vatican Bishop now living in Canada...

CAIN-fascism-1.jpg
CAIN-fascism-2.jpg
rachel wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:18 pm I've got a Liberalism thread where I try to work out if it was ever a good idea. I suspect not, because this was always written in as its natural conclusion.

And while I'm quoting Canadians, Christian Canadian Carl Teichrib is hot on this topic and has a decades of research into the book, "Game of Gods: The Temple of Man in the Age of Re-Enchantment". This is a excellent presentation he did in 2015 connecting the religious aspect to Agenda 21.

The Social Justice Question

And another, if you can get past the electric noise, from 2013.

Man as God

But I will get back to Shoghi Effendi's death in the next post.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So back to the article that inspired this thread.
Significance of the death certificate and the record of death as observed in the records of 1957

In order to understand the significance of the death certificate, it would be apt to take a look at the procedures of death registration in the United Kingdom as illustrated in the following paragraphs.

Extracts from https://www.gov.uk/after-a-death/when-a ... -a-coroner:

3. When a death is reported to a coroner

A doctor may report the death to a coroner if the:
  • cause of death is unknown
  • death was violent or unnatural
  • death was sudden and unexplained
  • person who died was not visited by a medical practitioner during their final illness
  • medical certificate isn’t available
  • person who died wasn’t seen by the doctor who signed the medical certificate within 14 days before death or after they died
  • death occurred during an operation or before the person came out of anaesthetic
  • medical certificate suggests the death may have been caused by an industrial disease or industrial poisoning
The coroner may decide that the cause of death is clear. In this case:
  1. The doctor signs a medical certificate.
  2. You take the medical certificate to the registrar.
  3. The coroner issues a certificate to the registrar stating a post-mortem isn’t needed.
    Post-mortems
The coroner may decide a post-mortem is needed to find out how the person died. This can be done either in a hospital or mortuary.

You can’t object to a coroner’s post-mortem – but if you’ve asked the coroner must tell you (and the person’s GP) when and where the examination will take place.

Again, both fascinating and frightening. On clicking the GOV link above, I realise the text has entirely changed. ... Why? ... COVID-19.

Parliament passed the CORONAVIRUS BILL for many purposes, but one big one was around the reporting of deaths. They totally threw out any safeguards, allowing the STATE, cuddly Catholic Boris, to commit DEMOCIDE, thousands, in the multiple, of law abiding citizens helped to death while simultaneously being called RACISTS and WHITE SUPREMACISTS by a bunch of RACIST WHITE SUPREMACISTS, fancy.

Covid lockdown blamed for deaths of more than 3,000 diabetics
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/0 ... -led-3000/
A lack of diabetes checks following the first Covid lockdown may have killed more than 3,000 people, a major NHS study suggests.

Those with the condition are supposed to undergo regular checks to detect cardiac problems, infections and other changes that could prove deadly.

But researchers said a move to remote forms of healthcare delivery and a reduction in routine care meant some of the most crucial physical examinations did not take place during the 12 months following the first lockdown.

Experts said the findings showed patients had suffered “absolutely devastating” consequences and were being “pushed to the back of the queue”.

The research, led by NHS chiefs, compared deaths last summer with those in the same period before the pandemic.

It found that, over just 15 weeks, non-Covid deaths among diabetes sufferers rose by 11 per cent, with an extra 3,075 fatalities including a surge in deaths from heart disease.

And any death was recorded as a COVID death in England if the person had had a POSITIVE PCR test result, until the Government was forced to add a three month cut off (stepped down to 28 days) as it was pointed out anyone could use the loophole to MURDER people.

Because if it was a COVID death, no POST-MORTEM, no wet signature on the death certificate, hear-say evidence by doctors not having attended the body. No access to the body for relatives, sealed coffin from mortuary to undertakers to grave. No idea for sure who you are burying or if your relative's organs were removed. Are we so sure they wouldn't stoop so low?

It reminds me of WWI and reopens the question, 'why did the British Government refused to allow any relatives to repatriate the bodies of their loved ones?' Was it in case they actually gained evidence that didn't match the official story the war poets and broad sheets propagated?

Tyne Cot Cemetery, near ypres, Belgium, personal photo
Tyne Cot Cemetery, near ypres, Belgium, personal photo

Well, I know John le Bon likes to play word games when he states "nobody dies in war"; however THEY WERE "pandemic" deaths, because if the WHO had not of declared their FAKE pandemic (Root: PANTHEISM) and all the talking heads in the MEDIA hadn't just read the FASCIST scripts and took the MOOLAH, hundreds of thousands of people across the world would not be dead.

Interestingly...
Moolah (noun)
Slang.
The informal term for money that appeared first in the 1920s. This word may be the origin of the English slang term for money.

Etymology
From Turkish molla, Persian ملا‎ (mollâ),
from Arabic مَوْلًى‎ (mawlan, “vicar, guardian”).
Also, Fijian moolah.

------------

Humanity’s love for money is deep. Thus money is the root of much evil, but certainly not all of it.

However, money also has a very positive aspect that few talk about. It often brings people together.

For example, throughout my time in investment banking, people from all religions, all nationalities, all cultures, all political views, were brought together, all in the pursuit of money.

And frankly no-one gave a shit about anything. Apart from money.

I remember working on a $2bn transaction - the owner of the assets was an Orthodox Jew - he had a Christian running the company - Morgan Stanley put me on the deal despite me being a Muslim without anyone even batting an eyelid, because I was the best man for the job. Simple.

Political discussions took place, but everyone was intellectual and calm about it. Money was everyone’s focus.

People united, all in the pursuit of money.

It was beautiful. Sure, I see an irony in that.

And this happens in business too. You take the best deal, hire the best person. And that brings people of different backgrounds together.

Money is religion, race and colour blind. That’s a wonderful thing…

If you missed it, Shoghí Effendí is called THE GUARDIAN by the Baha'i Faith. The Arabic meaning of MOOLAH is GUARDIAN. So "The Guardian" is THE MONEY. And not only that, it also can refer to VICAR, and the Pope is by Papal title, VICAR OF CHRIST.
rachel wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:32 am Around 48:00 minutes Walter Veith puts up a slide that says Pope Innocent III annulled the Magna Carta. But the Pope also claims to be the Vicar of Christ - VICARIUS FILII DEI

Next post I might finally get to why this thread is in EGI. I really don't plan this stuff.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Continuing the report text from previous post:
Uncovering the circumstances of Shoghi Effendis Death
  • Post his death, a General Practitioner or GP (Doctor) was called in to certify his death as is the practice in most parts of the world. Upon initial examination and visual inspection, the GP decided to report the death to a coroner for further investigation and did not issue a death certificate since prima facie from the look of it; it seemed that his death was under very suspicious circumstances (refer extract from https://www.gov.uk/after-a-death/when-a ... -a-coroner . So violent / unnatural state was the corpse in that medical personnel could not identify its gender, see para ahead). This is inferred from the extracts above as well as diary entries extracted from “findmypast” and that reporting of the death to the coroner itself casts a question as to the circumstances that preceded his death. Not only this, we can find references all over historical articles available on this subject that leads us to infer that the corpse was somehow heavily mutilated and Shoghi Effendi died a suspicious and mysterious death that was concealed at all points by all those most near to him.
  • The said diary entries of this death made by the authorities from GP reports as accessed in “find my past records service – UK” show the gender of Shoghi as “Unknown”. It is surprising that a could not ascertain the gender of Shoghi Effendi upon initial examination and visual inspection. This clearly indicates that either his body was heavily mutilated or it indicated characteristics exhibited by eunuchs.
  • Thereafter, reaffirming these questions raised by the GP as to the nature of circumstances preceding the death, the coroner chose to perform an autopsy (or a post mortem). The report of this post mortem infers that Shoghi died of coronary thrombosis although the popular belief amongst members of Baha’i faith is that he died of Avian flu.

So from that we can expand the options the writer suggests:-
  1. the body was heavily mutilated suggesting an UNLAWFUL KILLING,
  2. the body had characteristics exhibited by a EUNUCH,
  3. the body was in fact that of a WOMAN, and rather than recording this, “UNKNOWN” was written on the document instead,
  4. a decomposing substitute body was used to FAKE Shoghi Effendis death, and this was the reason for the trip to London in the first place.
Remember this, does it not ring the same bell:

Senator shocked after Ketanji Brown Jackson can't define 'woman'

• It is worth quoting a testimony of one of many eminent observers present at the time of demise of Shoghi Effendi viz. Mayson Reymey. He was not only present but has also made a mention of accounts of the state of the corpse as well as sheds some light on the circumstances surrounding his death. He says and I quote –

“But they separated the viscera of the body of the Guardian, and put it in the shroud for a few days; so, it was completely rotten and His holy body had become very dangerous and intolerable, so that no one could recognize him. It was then when we arrived in London. The Holy Corpse was then placed in a bronze and lead box to avoid further damage to it! While no one was aware of the events that had taken place, and the only report Ruhiyyih Khanum gave was during putting the Holy Corpse in the lead box, which was filled with flowers, and she stated that everything was fragrant.”
    (Notes and Memories by Yadullah Thabit Rasikh – Nashebo Faraz, Chapter 5)
  • A glance at the death certificate issued by the city of Marylebone – London for Shoghi Effendi will be proof enough for anyone that he did indeed die of coronary thrombosis. Post his death, the body got into such a state before anyone attended to it that it required a postmortem before laws of the land permitted disposal of the same. Even so, the Baha’i Administration has gone overdrive in trying to cover this up by spreading rumours of the Avian flu. It seems that there is something associated with the death of Shoghi effendi that they are trying to hide although the pursuit of truth always prevails at the end.
  • One can observe the discrepancy of gender as mentioned in the diary entry (that says gender unknown) and the death certificate issued subsequently. This is simply because the find my past records rely on entries made by medical personell and authorities whereas the death certificate includes information supplied by the person applying for it (viz. his wife Ruhiyya Maxwell Khanum)
  • The death of this guardian Shoghi Effendi ended the chain of guardianship against the prophesies of Baha’u’llah and Abdu’l Baha. All the above points intrigues the reader to investigate further into why so much mystery surrounds the death of this one person who is likely the last popular guardian before Baha’i Administration hijacked the faith? Most likely, all this point out to the forging of the will and testament that the master has beforementioned many a times to the benefit of the current day administration.
Shoghi Effendi
Shoghi Effendi
Abdu'l-Baha and Shoghi Effendi
Abdu'l-Baha and Shoghi Effendi
Shoghi Effendi with Dr John Esslemont, Bournemouth, England
Shoghi Effendi with Dr John Esslemont, Bournemouth, England

From photos it is impossible to make any claims about Shoghi Effendis's sex, but in his youth he does look to have that small delicate look of Volodymyr Zelensky; - and appears to be a little chubby chap with small hands and a round face. They always have that look, don't they.

What we do know with regards to agreed history, he died at the age of 60 after being head of the Baha'i faith for 36 years (3 X 6 NOTATION FOR 666). He took over the faith in 1921 aged 24, he did not marry until 1937 aged 40 his wife being 26 years old. In the next 20 years, he failed to have any heirs else name a successor as required by the precepts of the faith. A committee of bureaucrats took over after his death, the UN and Baha'i faith are indistinguishable with regards to their joint goals.
On March 24 1937, Shoghi Effendi married Mary Maxwell, entitled Rúhíyyih Khánum, a Canadian. She was the only child of May Maxwell, a disciple of ʻAbdu'l-Bahá, and William Sutherland Maxwell, a Canadian architect. Shoghi Effendi had first met Mary as a girl when she came on pilgrimage with her mother in 1923. She made another pilgrimage as a teenager with two of her mother's close friends. With Shoghi Effendi's encouragement, Mary became an active Baháʼí teacher and a letter written to him described her as "a beautiful and most refreshing girl to know". Shoghi Effendi wrote to Mary and her mother in 1936, inviting them to visit Haifa. Mother and daughter arrived in January 1937. The two quickly began a discreet courtship. Then 26 years old, Mary was a tall, athletic woman. Mary had been living in Nazi Germany for 18 months with her cousin prior to coming to Haifa. The couple married in the room of Bahíyyih Khánum in the House of ʻAbdu'l-Bahá in Haifa. The ceremony was a short, simple and quiet one in which Rúhíyyih Khánum wore black. Very few knew the wedding was taking place apart from the witnesses and a small group of residents of Haifa. Therefore, the marriage came as a great surprise to the world-wide Baháʼí community when the mother of Shoghi Effendi cabled the Baháʼís:

Announce Assemblies celebration marriage beloved Guardian. Inestimable honour conferred upon handmaid of Baháʼu'lláh Ruhiyyih Khanum Miss Mary Maxwell. Union of East and West proclaimed by Baháʼí Faith cemented. Ziaiyyih mother of Guardian.

While Shoghi Effendi and Rúhíyyih Khánum never had children, Rúhíyyih Khánum became his constant companion and helpmate; in 1941, she became Shoghi Effendi's principal secretary in English. In a rare public statement, revealing his private sentiments, in 1951 he described his wife as "my helpmate, my shield in warding off the darts of Covenant breakers and my tireless collaborator in the arduous tasks I shoulder".
I know which of the four options I am currently favouring. But it gets even more interesting when we take a look at Ruhiyyih (Mary Maxwell) Khanum.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Before looking at Mary Maxwell, (MM, 33), I'm going to look at Shoghi Effendi grandmother.

Wiki: ʻAbdu'l-Bahá
Marriage and family life
When ʻAbdu'l-Bahá was a young man, speculation was rife amongst the Baháʼís to whom he would marry. Several young girls were seen as marriage prospects but ʻAbdu'l-Bahá seemed disinclined to marriage. On 8 March 1873, at the urging of his father, the twenty-eight-year-old ʻAbdu'l-Bahá married Fátimih Nahrí of Isfahán (1847–1938) a twenty-five-year-old from an upper-class family of the city. Her father was Mírzá Muḥammad ʻAlí Nahrí of Isfahan an eminent Baháʼí with prominent connections. Fátimih was brought from Persia to ʻAkká after both Baháʼu'lláh and his wife Navváb expressed an interest in her to marry ʻAbdu'l-Bahá. After a wearisome journey from Isfahán to Akka she finally arrived accompanied by her brother in 1872. The young couple were betrothed for about five months before the marriage itself commenced. In the meantime, Fátimih lived in the home of ʻAbdu'l-Bahá's uncle Mírzá Músá. According to her later memoirs, Fátimih fell in love with ʻAbdu'l-Bahá on seeing him. ʻAbdu'l-Bahá himself had showed little inkling to marriage until meeting Fátimih; who was entitled Munírih by Baháʼu'lláh. Munírih is a title meaning "Luminous".

The marriage resulted in nine children. The first born was a son Mihdí Effendi who died aged about 3. He was followed by Ḍíyáʼíyyih K͟hánum, Fuʼádíyyih K͟hánum (d. few years old), Rúhangíz Khánum (d. 1893), Túbá Khánum, Husayn Effendi (d.1887 aged 5), Túbá K͟hánum, Rúhá K͟hánum (mother of Munib Shahid), and Munnavar K͟hánum. The death of his children caused ʻAbdu'l-Bahá immense grief – in particular the death of his son Husayn Effendi came at a difficult time following the death of his mother and uncle. The surviving children (all daughters) were; Ḍíyáʼíyyih K͟hánum (mother of Shoghi Effendi) (d. 1951) Túbá K͟hánum (1880–1959) Rúḥá K͟hánum and Munavvar K͟hánum (d. 1971). Baháʼu'lláh wished that the Baháʼís follow the example of ʻAbdu'l-Bahá and gradually move away from polygamy. The marriage of ʻAbdu'l-Bahá to one woman and his choice to remain monogamous, from advice of his father and his own wish, legitimised the practice of monogamy to a people who hitherto had regarded polygamy as a righteous way of life.

Nine children, of course, but only one surviving son, who fell off a roof to his death if I remember correctly. So no direct heir, and clearly why the leadership jumps a generation to Shoghi Effendis.

Previously we have seen a legal document exists relating to Shoghi Effendis that states sex "unknown". ... We will now look at some pictures of Abdu'l-Baha's wife Munirih Khanum, born Faṭimih Nahri. Again, the pictures are few and not of sufficient qualitiy to decide anything for sure and camera trickery has existed as long as cameras, but there is a feeling I get from the pictures. I'm not going to point to anything in particular, but if you are seeing what I am seeing, what sex does that likely make Abdu'l-Baha? ... And in that context think about the statement above regarding monogamy.

Abdu'l-Baha's wife Munirih Khanum
1253788-master.jpg
MunirihKhanum.jpg
Abdu'l-Baha's wife Munirih Khanum.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm taking it that the people who make a beeline to the EGI topic have seen enough videos to be able to discern the characteristics of men and women that MrE, for example, talks about. So in that sense I am leaving the reader to use your skills to decide whether I'm barking up the wrong tree with this. What my personal interest is, the thing that drives this content, is how it fits into the bigger scheme of things, and it's beyond fascinating.

In the last post I put up some pictures of Abdu'l-Baha's wife Munirih Khanum. I don't think there are many more that are openly available on the web other than the following.

Greatest Holy Leaf Munirih Khanum and her four daughters
Greatest Holy Leaf Munirih Khanum and her four daughters

In the previous post we saw a close-up crop from this photo. In the context of other people, are you more or less sure that Munirih Khanum is a man? ... Also, if you look around the photo, there are some dog-ugly women in that line up. Are they all women or are we seeing in practice in the 1900s what the PAGANS at the UN want to impose via "THE GREAT RESET" on the West today?

(Catholic) Biden Admin Wants Kids to Starve if Schools Don't Let Boys Use Girls Showers and Bathrooms
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/m ... s-n1600728
The National School Lunch Program feeds approximately 30 million kids nationwide daily. But now, getting access to federal funds for the program will come with a huge catch: K-12 schools will have to allow boys into girls’ bathrooms and locker rooms if they want to continue receiving funds (MOOLAH) for the school lunch program.

The Biden administration announced earlier this month it was reinterpreting “the prohibition on discrimination based on sex found in Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and in the Food and Nutrition Act of 2008, as amended, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly the Food Stamp Program (7 USC § 2011 et seq.), to include discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.”

“Under this new demand, establishments that accept any federal food funding, including food stamps, must also allow males who claim to be female to access female private spaces, such as showers, bathrooms, and sleeping areas,” explains Joy Pullman at The Federalist. “Such organizations must also follow protocols such as requiring staff to use inaccurate pronouns to describe transgender people and allowing male staff to dress as women while on the job.”

The next picture is mother and daughter, but can you guess which is which? ... The daughter, Bahiyyih Khanum, constantly looks aged and haggard; there are a couple of young pictures of her and there are haggard pictures, but there are no pictures of a normal looking woman at all, but I'll come back to her later. Again, I use "mother" in its loosest term, look at the size of that skull.

Munirih Khanum and daughter Bahiyyih Khanum
Munirih Khanum and daughter Bahiyyih Khanum
Greatest Holy Leaf
Greatest Holy Leaf

And finally we have an "ageing" shot. Well, you will know my views on the use of masks together with photography to create false narratives. Look at the man-hands, I wouldn't be surprised if Munirih Khanum is wearing leather gloves designed to mimic aged hands.

Seinfeld - Man hands
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I first looked into the Baha'i faith a couple of years ago after coming across and interesting connection between

Wiki: Covenant-breakers
Covenant-breaker is a term used by Baháʼís to refer to a person who has been excommunicated from the Baháʼí community for breaking the 'Covenant': actively promoting schism in the religion or otherwise opposing the legitimacy of the chain of succession of leadership. Excommunication among Baháʼís is rare and not used for transgressions of community standards, intellectual dissent, or conversion to other religions. Instead, it is the most severe punishment, reserved for suppressing organized dissent that threatens the unity of believers.

Currently, the Universal House of Justice has the sole authority to declare a person a Covenant-breaker, and once identified, all Baháʼís are expected to shun them, even if they are family members. According to 'Abdu'l Baha Covenant-breaking is a contagious disease. The Baháʼí writings forbid association with Covenant-breakers and Baháʼís are urged to avoid their literature, thus providing an exception to the Baháʼí principle of independent investigation of truth. Most Baháʼís are unaware of the small Baháʼí divisions that exist.

Dr. Mikhail Sergeev wrote about the Baháʼí practice of excommunication,

In dealing with organized dissent, and covenant-breaking as the most radical form of opposition, Baháʼís stand, as they do on many other controversial issues, somewhere between modernity and traditional religions. They are not as tolerant as the adherents of the Enlightenment ideology that institutionalizes opposition. Nor do they crush it as harshly as the fervent religious leaders of the past.

The three largest attempts at alternative leadership—whose followers are considered Covenant-breakers—were from Subh-i-Azal, Mírzá Muhammad ʻAlí, and Charles Mason Remey. Others were declared Covenant-breakers for actively opposing or disobeying the head of the religion, or maliciously attacking the Baháʼí Administration after leaving it.

It is interesting how the Universal House of Justice uses excommunication. It would seem given the circumstances of Shoghi Effendi's death there would have been a lot of Baha'i patrons unhappy that a "committee of men" usurped the faith in direct opposition to the doctrine of succession spelled out by the founder. But they get booted out and other members are ordered to shun them, and the term 'COVENANT-BREAKERS' is used which is actually the opposite of the truth. Is this ringing any bells with regards to the last two years?

"COVENANT-BREAKERS!"..."ANTI-VAXXERS!"... SAME RING.

‘Stuff it, shove it’: a furious Michael Gunner blasts those against vaccine mandates

It reminds me of the Seventh Day Adventist church who's changed fundamental beliefs were hammered through behind closed doors without a members vote and then the threat of excommunication to solidify the changed doctrine...
rachel wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 8:50 am ...when the Pioneers died and the second generation took the Seventh Day Adventists faith forward false doctrine was introduced. Ellen G. White, a founder and the church's profit warned the 'ALPHA' heresy of PANTHEISM John Harvey Kellogg had attempted to bring in via his book 'The Living Temple' (1903) would return as an 'OMEGA' and would be accepted by the church. This came to pass.

The unbiblical concept of the TRINITY - a three-in-one god - has been incorporated into the church's fundamental beliefs. The people at the top are now chosen to perpetuate this false doctrine and in this way the Seventh Day Adventist church are in lock-step with the Church of Rome even though their founding doctrine states the Pope is the anti-Christ.

If a person, as a member of the SDA church, teaches against this error and makes the salient point that the founders of the faith would not be allowed to join given what they believed, they are brought up in front of the church council and excommunicated...

Watch: WEF Klaus Schwab Owns Trudeau And Half His Liberal Cabinet
https://notcbc.ca/2022/03/14/watch-wef- ... l-cabinet/

It becomes clear 'democracy' is a transient step used to enable BAD people to gain totalitarian control via a 'popular vote' based on election campaigning on falsehoods. But it has served its purpose once these BAD people have taken over all the institutions. When this point is reached society will never be allowed to vote these people out, and instead will be called ''WHITE SUPREMACISTS' for trying.
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Wiki: ʻAbdu'l-Bahá
ʻAbdu'l-Bahá (/əbˈdʊl bəˈhɑː/; 23 May 1844 – 28 November 1921), born ʻAbbás, was the eldest son of Baháʼu'lláh and served as head of the Baháʼí Faith from 1892 until 1921. ʻAbdu'l-Bahá was later canonized as the last of three "central figures" of the religion, along with Baháʼu'lláh and the Báb, and his writings and authenticated talks are regarded as sources of Baháʼí sacred literature.

He was born in Tehran to an aristocratic family. At the age of eight his father was imprisoned during a government crackdown on the Bábí Faith and the family's possessions were looted, leaving them in virtual poverty. His father was exiled from their native Iran, and the family went to live in Baghdad, where they stayed for nine years. They were later called by the Ottoman state to Istanbul before going into another period of confinement in Edirne and finally the prison-city of ʻAkká (Acre). ʻAbdu'l-Bahá remained a political prisoner there until the Young Turk Revolution freed him in 1908 at the age of 64. He then made several journeys to the West to spread the Baháʼí message beyond its middle-eastern roots, but the onset of World War I left him largely confined to Haifa from 1914 to 1918. The war replaced the openly hostile Ottoman authorities with the British Mandate, who appointed him a Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire for his help in averting famine following the war.

In 1892, ʻAbdu'l-Bahá was appointed in his father's will to be his successor and head of the Baháʼí Faith. He faced opposition from virtually all his family members, but held the loyalty of the great majority of Baháʼís around the world. His Tablets of the Divine Plan helped galvanize Baháʼís in North America into spreading the Baháʼí teachings to new territories, and his Will and Testament laid the foundation for the current Baháʼí administrative order. Many of his writings, prayers and letters are extant, and his discourses with the Western Baháʼís emphasize the growth of the religion by the late 1890s.

ʻAbdu'l-Bahá's given name was ʻAbbás. Depending on context, he would have gone by either Mírzá ʻAbbás (Persian) or ʻAbbás Effendi (Turkish), both of which are equivalent to the English Sir ʻAbbás. He preferred the title of ʻAbdu'l-Bahá ("servant of Bahá", a reference to his father). He is commonly referred to in Baháʼí texts as "The Master".

We kick off with a TRINITY reference, - "canonized as the last of THREE CENTRAL FIGURES of the religion"; you might wonder why I bang on about this, but it is one of those linch-pin revelations that once you get it, suddenly a lot of other stuff starts making sense. It traces its roots back to BABYLON and you find it everywhere, even in the Koran.

The Satanic Verses
https://answering-islam.org/Hahn/satanicverses.htm
Few books have had the publicity that surrounds The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie. This brief article seeks to provide some background material for the book's title and for reasons why even the title might disturb Muslims.

Islam strongly opposes idolatry, polytheism, associating anything or anyone with God. In fact, Islam's creed in Arabic begins with a negative: Not is there a god except God. It contrasts sharply with the contention of Muhammad's Arab contemporaries that God had associates. Some of these associates are even mentioned in the Qur'an, among them three female deities: al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat. Each had a shrine in separate places not far from Mecca in Arabia, where Muhammad was born and began his mission. They were even considered to be daughters of God!

The Qur'an, as it now reads, obviously rejects these deities. But—and here comes the issue—did the Qur'an and Muhammad always reject them?

While Muhammad was in Mecca, his followers were few, his movement grew painfully slowly and he, too, felt the pain of estrangement from his tribe. According to early and treasured biographical and historical accounts of Muhammad, authored by competent Muslim scholars (such as writings of at-Tabari and Ibn Sa’d), Muhammad longed for better relations and reconciliation with his community. Thereafter, the accounts continue, God revealed Surah 53 to Muhammad up to and including vss. 19, 20. These two verses read:
Have ye thought upon al-Lat and al-Uzza
And Manat, the third, the other? (53:19,20)
Then, originally, the verses (known today as the satanic verses) followed:
These are the exalted cranes (intermediaries)
Whose intercession is to be hoped for.
The cranes whose intercession was recognized were, of course, the three deities. The same accounts tell us that after this revelation was completed, Muhammad, his followers and the pagan Arabs all prostrated. Tensions eased, reconciliation was at hand, and all were delighted.

But Muhammad soon retracted the reconciliation—how soon is not clear. For the account continues that Jibril (Gabriel), the angel of revelation, informed Muhammad that Satan had used Muhammad's desire for reconciliation with the pagan leaders to insert into the revelation of God the verses about the interceding cranes, otherwise called "the satanic verses". The verses which follow, not the satanic verses, serve as the proper sequence to 53:19,20 (above):
Are yours the males and His the females?
That indeed were an unfair division! (53:21,22)
In other words: When you Arabs have sons (whom you prefer to daughters!), how unfair of you to say that God has daughters! The idea of a plurality of gods or goddesses or sons or daughters of God is ridiculous. God alone is God. The three goddesses are false.

Two other passages from the Qur'an are considered to have reference to the compromise between Muhammad and the Arabs, and Muhammad's eventual rejection of it.

The Christian TRINITY is a philosophical concept invented after the deaths of the Apostles. It is not helpful in forming a true understanding of God, in fact, its point is to mystify the plain word passed down to us via the Apostles' testimonies and letters.

Is The Trinity Doctrine True or False?
https://www.trinitytruth.org/index.html
The word trinity is derived from the Latin word trinitas, which came from the Platonic term trias meaning three. Thus it is philosophical in origin.

The word trinity was introduced by Tertullian (160-225 AD) who was a pagan turned Catholic theologian and one of the early Church fathers who wrote in the early third century to define the teaching concerning the Godhead. His conclusion was that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit were one substance, but not one in person. He also did not see the Son as being co-eternal with the Father.

There are many unanswered questions about the trinity doctrine and the most obvious is where in the Bible is it explained? Scholars throughout history have acknowledged that it is not found in the Bible. Many will respond that the trinity doctrine is found in 1 John 5:7. But the italicized part of this verse that says, “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one,” does not exist in the earliest manuscripts!

It is also interesting to note, before Muhammad dictated the Koran, Allah was the name of the male pagan Moon deity - see video The Islamic Connection by Walter Veith. And as stated above, the 'satanic verses' state Allah had three daughters, female deities 'al-Lat', 'al-Uzza' and 'Manat' who could be worshipped in their own right. These verses were then later attributed to the whisperings of satan and retracted.

And when we look at pagan Sun worship, we unsurprisingly find it is split into a three-in-one deity; the rising, the mid-day and the setting sun. Three distinct phases, but only one Sun. The short-hand for this, a equilateral triangle with each corner angle being 60 degrees ... 60 x 60 x 60, or collapsed down, 666.

trinity-1.jpg
trinity-2.jpg
trinity-3.jpg

This is getting a bit long, so I'll continue talking about the wiki text in the next post.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I do intend to post up some photos of Abdu'l-Bahá, but again there is little to be sure of, this is why I am first looking at the history we are given to see if it yields any interesting connections.

We have already found out his son died in his youth, I will probably return to this. so his grandson, Shoghi Effendi, was named as the "Guardian of the Faith" and administrative successor. On a trip to London, Shoghi Effendi died unexpectedly aged 60, himself not having named a successor nor apparently left a will. The doctor visiting his body to legally confirm death was unable to ascertain his sex so recorded it as "UNKNOWN". This confirms there was something very strange about the body, and this is compounded by the fact the Universal House of Justice propagates Shoghi Effendi dying of avian flu when the autopsy report states he died of coronary thrombosis. We then find yet another religion canonising THREE FIGURES, the Bab, Baha'u'llah and Abdu'l-Baha, so we have another pagan-type TRINITY.

Continuing the wiki, Abdu'l-Baha lived with his father in Baghdad for NINE years. If you know anything about Baghdad, then you will know it is the claimed location of the Tower of Babel.

Tablet that ‘revealed first ever image of Tower of Babel’
https://whatsuptoday.org/2021/08/06/arc ... -of-babel/
The Tower remains one of the most mysterious stories contained in the Bible. For years, whether or not the Tower was a real, physical thing was open for discussion. Many believed it was simply symbolic, acting as a message to the Bible’s dedicated followers.

Others claimed it was merely folklore or legend.

The fragile remains of the ancient city of Babylon, in modern day Iraq, have revealed many secrets; the greatest of all the discovery of a vast structure which ancient records suggest was the Tower of Babel.

These texts, as well as others found all around the Middle East – where Christianity originated – have given scholars some idea of what the building might have looked like.

Yet, none have given researchers a clear outline or description bound in solid imagery.

Things changed in 2017 when academics were given access to a privately owned tablet.

Tower of Babel
Tower of Babel

So we have a link to Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz. Interestingly, rather than naming Nimrod, articles seem to attribute the tower to Nebuchadnezzar which makes people think of the king relating to Daniel's prophecy. The Tower was built not long after the flood, Nebuchadnezzar's reign wasn't until after the Jews went into captivity. Looking the second event up, I see Nebuchadnezzar II is used. I wonder why we are encouraged to forget the name Nimrod in relation to the tower, well actually I don't wonder at all.

Know Your Enemy (Part 3 - Adam To Nimrod)

Most "Christmas" celebrations can be traced back to paganism and Nimrod. We can see why there is a diktat to drop Jesus Christ but keep "Happy Holiday".

Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz, the first sun-god
Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz, the first sun-god

Abdu'l-Baha was then exiled and imprisoned to Israel because of an ongoing political feud; then the "Young Turk Revolution" freed him in 1908 at the AGE OF 64". ... So co-opting the youth to do your dirty work for you has a long tradition you know Greta.

The next part made me smile... He was appointed KNIGHT COMMANDER of the Order of the British Empire, fancy that.

So a political prisoner and terrorist by some accounts being released by a revolution at the twilight of his life and then becoming a British Knight and invited to give talks all over the West. That's such an unusual story, surely we will never see its like again.

Nelson Mandela, 46664, Ubuntu & the Knights of Malta Deception

Oh wait, I'm wrong... Nelson Mandela, KNIGHT OF MALTA; a Roman Catholic religious and military order under its own Papal charter, established in the 11th century. Terrorist one minute, servant of the Pope the next. Fancy that.

46664, it's in your hand
46664, it's in your hand

I was expecting Nelson Mandela to be aged 64 on his release from prison, but the numbers turn out to be better than that...

In 1964, Nelson Mandela was the 466th prisoner on Robben Island.
Mandela’s prisoner number was 46664.
He was finally released on 11 February 1990 after 27 years in prison, aged 72.

You see them, I don't need to spell it out do I... The last line, 27 and its reverse, both 9.