Cognitive Dissident

Re: Ben Fulford

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

So anyway. Scary graphs and Molech.

Right.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Going back to the first post about the Rothschilds.
The alliance has received intelligence that Satan was defeated years ago and what we are seeing now happening across the planet is a mop-up operation to remove his local field agents notably the top members of the Rothschild (red shield of Satan) family.
Satan was defeated 2000 years ago to be more specific. This is why time stopped with this symbol as far as Catholic doctrine is concerned.

francis-standing-with-broken-cross-ferula.jpg

It's worth watching this Walter Veith video in full, it's about Jesuit Theatre. In the section linked, Veith mentions the Rothschilds and how they fit in, they are the Vatican Bankers. He then shows the occult nature of the film ''The Passion' and how Jesuit Theatre inverts everything.

He then goes on to 'V for Vendetta', and its real meaning, brought to us by, of course, the Jesuits.

ScreenShot-VideoID-_tns_oc2yc4-TimeS-6048.png

ScreenShot-VideoID-_tns_oc2yc4-TimeS-6151.png

I see JUST-STOP-OIL have stood down their protests. I think they didn't quite realise how much of the English population would see through their paper-thin masks and call them out as the TOOLS-OF-THE-STATE they are.

This is the link to THE ART OF WAR series, that video is the first of.
Cognitive Dissident

Honey, I know.

I. Know.

It's okay.

Duran Duran.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

napoleon

In the 2005 film adaptation, amidst worldwide turmoil, members of what would later become Norsefire launch a plan to seize power by releasing a virus on the British populace and blaming it on their enemies. After the virus devastates Britain, the party wins an overwhelming victory in that year's general election and subsequently markets a cure through a pharmaceutical company under the control of its top-ranking members, who become extremely wealthy as a result.
Norsefire-logo.png
Norsefire-logo.png (12.43 KiB) Viewed 1358 times
125px-NorsefireFlag.svg.png
125px-NorsefireFlag.svg.png (374 Bytes) Viewed 1358 times
A F ,sygil again from moore so we have anthony fauci,s initials ,when you overlao covid it makes v for vendetta logo
download (44).jpg
download (44).jpg (5.37 KiB) Viewed 1358 times
plus the story fits ,these stories are aloud allowed ,never was a virus ,trues tory
"There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty
Norsefire-logo.png
Norsefire-logo.png (12.43 KiB) Viewed 1358 times
and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror."
Cognitive Dissident

For what it is worth. Gold is where you find it, as Webster Tarpley used to say, before Donald Trump successfully sued him into oblivion for calling his trophy wife a whore.

Well yes, Webster, but, not quite, not exactly.

Anyway.

Fulford full newsletter 2/6:

"The Khazarian Mafia has been comprehensively defeated, mopping up continues"

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/f ... ead=216986

What to make of all this.
qbz

Unread post by qbz »

Back in the day I used to visit Project Camelot often, where Fulford made appearances.

He seems genuine and natural when speaks, and his stories and theories are compelling and entertaining.

Much of what he talks about is impossible to verify though, and the rest doesn't come true (at least based on the years I followed his work, many years ago).

Personally I have little faith in him.
napoleon

what a learning curve though eh?
fantastic stories and guests ,you should do a fakeologist interview or audio with rick and go over some of the camelot guests ,i love all that shit
Cognitive Dissident

There is quite a lot here to digest, much fakery revealed. Well worth a fifteen-minute read:

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/f ... ead=225517