IPS

napoleon

Re: IPS

Unread post by napoleon »

he is funny ,do you reckon his main writer has fucked off,thats why we have been getting 2nd rate predictions from that jewrassic liars , we even got some fake anger about some fake shooting recently from someone whos act is done ,fake anger from houseclowns is tight,
and the background noise is annoying ,take the barrel outside before you scrape it ,or do it when your off air

i did say years ago i hope he gets the star wars gig,but he,s a mason .
prove every week masons cant handle the millenium fall-con
Cognitive Dissident

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

Being a former US Army Lance Corporal infantryman; a former US Army mortician's assistant; a former Thelemite for three years; and a former Scientologist and, walking away from the latter two scot-free is intriguing.

You do not just walk away from freemasonry.

After three long years he had to have moved past the basic Third Degree: he most certainly would have been fast-tracked given his IQ level.

He busts Q and nary a peep about it from either side?

Also, a fictional book deal with Jim Fetzer?

I don't want to dump on the guy but these are serious [Sirius?] red flags. Just like Jeff Berwick with his walking, talking black-and-white dog called Lucy [Lucifer].

I hate this world at times. Being here helps though.
napoleon

masons are spinning the same web of deciet they always do, some think this is acceptable i dont ,
i dont do masons or houseclowns ,he is entertaining and funny, but at the end of the day no mason will tell you about the millenium fall-con ,

and it annoys me people think they know what 911 was ,clearly they don,t
the best way to root out these fuckwits is to solve 911,well i did that years ago

some pics
napoleon

ex military or still military he,s a fuck up and full of shit,if you find out 911 was miniatures backed up with a psi fi film from a quarter of a century earlier and don,t address it your controlled ,the charade is old ,old old ,

red flags ha ha ha

most of the people we hear are full of shit , or place holders