Did the Elite write the Bible?

rachel

Re: Did the Elite write the Bible?

Unread post by rachel »

Tell me about Paul.
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

This is like saying tell me about that fictional charACTOR in that novel or TV Show or film. Come on Rachel, you have to realize Apostle Paul is open to scrutiny here at Fakeologist. People here aren't going to read about the fables of Paul in the Bible and take them literally like that was reality. There is no way to verify the narrative we are given about Paul in the Bible. Why would you ask me about the details of this bible charACTOR like a charACTOR from a soap opera TV show when you already got from me that I think the Bible is mostly made up? I'm not a mark for the Bible. How much more obvious can I make that?

Do you even question how most of Paul's tales are in the ACTS section of the Bible? Do you think I'm going to take that seriously? I'm not because the Bible is calling a section ACTS. How more obvious can it be besides how the Bible is referred to as SCRIPTure? There are clues that you are ignoring that expose the Bible for the dramatic composition that it is.
LSD33

Unread post by LSD33 »

By “elite” I’m supposing to mean here the Satanic controllers in this world that manipulate us through the governments, media and banks etc... Did they write the Bible? The simple answer is no.
What would it benefit such elites to write the Bible? When read for what it plainly states, the Bible actually provides mankind with the ultimate guide to freedom from all man-made systems of physical and mental slavery. The Bible gives the historical origins of man, as a creation of God, and reveals the deception behind all the control systems in this world. These man-made systems demand our obedience to them based on false claims of authority over us. When one considers the Biblical claim that God as our creator is the only true authority, which we may choose to obey, all the fraudulent systems of the elites lose their claims upon us.
It seems that most people that dismiss the Bible as a fiction have overlooked the objective truths which it reveals and focus instead on the fraudulent ways in which man-made religions have exploited the book for their own agendas.
Grand Illusion

LSD33 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:46 pm
What would it benefit such elites to write the Bible? These man-made systems demand our obedience to them based on false claims of authority over us.
If you read my posts in this forum topic, then you will realize why it's in the best interest for the elites, the powers that be, the CONtrollers or whatever you want to call them to write a book like the Bible.
The Bible gives the historical origins of man, as a creation of God, and reveals the deception behind all the control systems in this world.
So how can we verify the claims made in the Bible of the historical origins of man? It could all be made up.
When read for what it plainly states, the Bible actually provides mankind with the ultimate guide to freedom from all man-made systems of physical and mental slavery.
What? LOL! Are you joking? Where are you getting Freedom and the Bible being in the same equation? If anything the Bible is against Freedom. Are you familiar with how the Bible tells everyone how to live their lives allegedly because God says so? The Bible gives your freedom is complete guff. Maybe your definition of freedom is different from most people but being told what to do isn't being free. Especially the being free from mental slavery part.
It seems that most people that dismiss the Bible as a fiction have overlooked the objective truths which it reveals and focus instead on the fraudulent ways in which man-made religions have exploited the book for their own agendas.
Please go into these alleged objective truths in the Bible.
LSD33

Unread post by LSD33 »

The Bible instructs us NOT to obey the elites and the deceivers of this world. This being the case, the Bible would not benefit the elites, as it completely exposes them as frauds.
A basic objective truth that the Bible declares is that the world is the product of an intelligent creator. If we accept this truth, then it follows that the creator has ultimate authority over the creation.
The Bible goes on to state the intentions of God for his creation, including the moral laws to which we, as God's creations, are subject. Of course these moral laws are considered by many to impose restrictions on their personal freedom. We are created as free agents with the ability to rebel against these laws of creation. But in doing so they must ultimately accept the consequences of going against the established laws of creation.
In my understanding, the elites did not want us, the plebes, to have access to the Bible for centuries. They would prefer us to be ignorant of the basic truth about God and creation that the Bible records, and have us instead believing in fables like evolution and heliocentricism. If you claim the Bible is simply another one of these fables, then I argue that it would not benefit the elites to concoct a fable that exposes them as frauds.
Grand Illusion

LSD33 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:53 am
The Bible goes on to state the intentions of God for his creation, including the moral laws to which we, as God's creations, are subject. Of course these moral laws are considered by many to impose restrictions on their personal freedom. We are created as free agents with the ability to rebel against these laws of creation. But in doing so they must ultimately accept the consequences of going against the established laws of creation.
So how does me or anyone go about verifying God's words are within the bible? Why is God communicating through a printed book and to people directly? God really has to go through middlemen and mediums to get his message across? Really? We're talking about the creator and somehow with all the creator God's supernatural abilities, has to communicate these messages to certain people who then write this down and hopes people read about it. I'm pretty sure the creator God can communicate outside of man made creations.
In my understanding, the elites did not want us, the plebes, to have access to the Bible for centuries.
So what would be the fear of having the Bible in the hands of the Plebes? Did you read what I wrote about how in almost every hotel room in America, there is a Holy Bible...trust me I've stayed at a lot of hotels in the past 2 years and saw way too many Bibles. People don't even read books anymore too, so how is the Bible a threat? Thousands of pages long and people if they get their hands on the Bible, look out elite, it's going to be game over for them? That's absurd.
[/quote]
They would prefer us to be ignorant of the basic truth about God and creation that the Bible records, and have us instead believing in fables like evolution and heliocentricism. If you claim the Bible is simply another one of these fables, then I argue that it would not benefit the elites to concoct a fable that exposes them as frauds.
Again, how do you verify what is being said in the Bible is from God? Printed words on paper = truth? Really? The elites don't care which fable you BeLIEve in, just pick one. We are dealing with people that worship the God of Lies. Do you think there are rules with these people? Hell No!
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

add a little comment ,not because i have anything truly definative to say ,more i like the subject and want you's to see i'm interacting.

theres no evidence of god anywhere on the plane ,and yet everything is proof of god ,
perspective is everything to me

also the buildings that housed the good book usually have dodgey guys running them and dodgy architecture ,i think the fundamental truth was hi jacked ,that's all
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I'm also interested in this topic but my knowledge of the Bible is limited.

If they did write it, I'm curious about how they proceeded, did they write all of it? which languages did they use? in which order did they write the books? did they write the apocrypha too? and most importantly when did they write it?

The Bible is one of the pillar of our chronology, everything is BC or AD, if the Bible was written more recently, I feel like it wouldn't be the only book to be (re)written.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Grand Illusion wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:55 am Do you even question how most of Paul's tales are in the ACTS section of the Bible? Do you think I'm going to take that seriously? I'm not because the Bible is calling a section ACTS. How more obvious can it be besides how the Bible is referred to as SCRIPTure? There are clues that you are ignoring that expose the Bible for the dramatic composition that it is.

Luke wrote Acts, it is the continuation of his Gospel; - only now do we have the writings bound in a particular order, chapter and verse numbered. You'll notice generally I quote sections and remove numbering because I'm more interested in what is being said...or the poetry if you prefer... Acts introduces us to Paul/Saul at the stoning of Stephen. And I was going to discuss some fascinating aspects of that account, but looking through Acts I am drawn to something for fakeologists to ponder.

We both agree the Bible is a book of stories. I have come to the conclusion that those stories are true, where as you dismiss them as made up, and as I say it is totally fine for you to believe that, but I think you are missing a trick. You are falling for what the people in power want you to fall for. They don't want you reading the plain text of the Bible, not because of Bible codes or secret spells, they don't want you reading or considering the stories that are held within. The power of the Bible is its stories, because those stories totally destroy the people who stand in front of you and claim to speak for God.
rachel wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:22 pm Image

The Book literally does vanquish vampires. What a fraud the above institution is, thus saith the Lord. So anyone actively wanting to destroy the Scriptures, are they collaborators or are they just useful idiots? Interestingly enough the stories in the Bible have a view on this, and it says there are a lot of useful idiots that adhere to unsound doctrine and we shouldn't condemn them for it.

Do you remember the Two Door riddle in Labyrinth?

This is what the plain word of the Bible does, and this is why the people at the top of Christianity spiritualise the writings away. Else gnostics tell you the Bible is about codes, stars or men with buckets. If the Bible is a fraud then the whole of Christianity is a fraud, the Pope is a fraud and anything that institution gets behind is also a fraud which includes the UN, the WHO, the EU, etc, etc, you can continue picking off the organisations indefinitely.

ScreenShot-VideoID-Hct9S4cLYQY-TimeS-425.png

If the Bible is actually the true Living Word of God, then we can use it in exactly the same way to pick off the frauds who claim to be Christians but deny the teaching of the Book, because they are in fact calling the Creator God and His Angel liars.

There is a reason why when you swear on the Bible in court, you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You tell the truth, you don't lie by omission (that's a very big one people in power do), and you don't lie by adding some stuff that isn't there, something the Papacy loves doing - like the whole doctrine of purgatory).

Why does the Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, head of the Church of England quoting from John 3:16 of the authorised text miss out the word "Begotten"? ...Well, if you don't know the plain word of the Bible, you'll have no idea why that word, more than any other, is so important. And him choosing to omit it, it tells us something interesting about Welby regardless of whether the Bible is a book of stories or the true word of God.

I responded to your first statement with...
rachel wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:13 pm What would you like to do that is different to what is set out in the Bible, @Grand Illusion ?
...because I was hoping you might consider why the Book's content so offends you. Do you want to kill people, steal from them, sleep with their wives, lie to people? I suspect none of the above, so you should ask yourself what it is that is so offensive about the Book that every head of Christian denominations ignore anyway.

Snapshot_2023-04-15_151959_www.washingtonpost.com.png

And don't think I haven't previously stood at exactly this point and asked myself the same question.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Actually, I'll finish with this. I would strongly suggest you consider Peter Hitchens argument. I think his logic has merit.

Peter Hitchens | God DOES Exist