Did the Elite write the Bible?

Samson79

Re: Did the Elite write the Bible?

Unread post by Samson79 »

The biggest world wide persecution might even be covid (corona synonym CROWN) vaccinations.
Persuant to mans ideals that people SHOULD be vaccinated, to persue is to persecute, people being hunted down incramentally (like wolves who hunt in packs ware down sheep) to accept a pre-concieved fate.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

You say:
Samson79 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:08 amChristianity is NOT my thing
then:
Samson79 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:08 amComing to a place like this "should" remind you of what is going on in the opposite direction to biblical narrative
That's confusing. You're not a Christian, but do believe in the biblical narrative?

After the above, I've no idea what your definition of believer is.
Samson79 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:08 amIm not clear on your point about persecution because most believers are suffering in silence and know they have no voice or reprisentation in this world
No one has a representation or voice. Some people are under the illusion of they do. 'No representation' is not something that is specific to "believers".
Samson79 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:08 amAlso there is a massive drive to destroy the notion of a creator, his son (he was male) and the prophets, your not the only person who is taking time to comment on it, so your showing me at least, it greives you or causes some thing in you to want to focus it, that alone validates it in part, as nobody gives focus or care to things that do not concern them, that is human nature, so perhaps your concerns are simply to show you have no faith, no belief and we can move on to both living the abundant life (unless you wish to persecute me as a believer in something you don't believe in).
I'm only trying to understand where you are coming from, and slightly pushing back at your belief in the bible, etc. I don't care what you think or do, but if you come to the fakeologist forum, stating this or that unproven/unprovable story as fact, I think you should expect to have to 'show your workings'. I've no objection to personal revelation or faith, but how am I meant to know the bible is valid, what you mean by Christian/Yeshua/believer, etc.
Samson79 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:08 amMaybe you will see Christianity much the same as Islam or Judaism
I do. You could throw in the MSM, films, fiction, all stories really. Why are some stories special, but others can be dismissed? Can we "know" things by trust or is that belief? Do we have to verify everything we accept as knowledge, or is some stuff definitely "good"?
Samson79

Im very clear actually, I believe in God, his son Yeshua and I come here not to argue with people but to observe some of the dangers presenting themselves in the world.
If you genuinely want to know what the bible message is, read it!! If you haven't already. Im free to my opinion, you yours, Im not going to troll other forums just to tell people I don't believe in this or that, Im happy with my choices.
I cannot be bothered to explain the bible to you, the clear differences between the messages contained in each book, you can always win arguements by bashing your own ignorance of the topic over another persons head, Im not interested in argueing with you, if you said you read the bible then we can speak about it, you can have the last word :-)
Samson79

Samson79 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:34 am The biggest world wide persecution might even be covid (corona synonym CROWN) vaccinations.
Persuant to mans ideals that people SHOULD be vaccinated, to persue is to persecute, people being hunted down incramentally (like wolves who hunt in packs ware down sheep) to accept a pre-concieved fate.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Samson79 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:03 am Im very clear actually, I believe in God, his son Yeshua and I come here not to argue with people but to observe some of the dangers presenting themselves in the world.
If you genuinely want to know what the bible message is, read it!! If you haven't already. Im free to my opinion, you yours, Im not going to troll other forums just to tell people I don't believe in this or that, Im happy with my choices.
I cannot be bothered to explain the bible to you, the clear differences between the messages contained in each book, you can always win arguements by bashing your own ignorance of the topic over another persons head, Im not interested in argueing with you, if you said you read the bible then we can speak about it, you can have the last word :-)
"I believe this story, but I can't say why!"
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

Clearly those that rule over us wrote the bible. Does anyone really think the powers that be who most likely worship the opposing God to the creator, would allow the creator's words to be in a book that is almost in every hotel room in America? Come on. No way, no how. The people who authored the bible are of the same mindset as those who program us through virtual mediums such as Film, Television and the black mirrors we have been given called "smart" phones. Behavioral modification has been going on for thousands of years. The bible engineers people how to behave. The powers that be had this intent when they created the bible and if they had the magick to CONtrol people through the screen hundreds or thousands of years ago, they would have done that over the written word which is very inferior compared to the power of control through the virtual world.

Does anyone really think the printing press wasn't invented for nefarious purposes? Seriously this medium wasn't even organic. To print or write words doesn't come naturally to people. Expressing words vocally is more natural then writing or printing. I think the printing press is another black magick device that was invented to spell the herd into doing what the powers that be wanted.

Why would the creator God communicate through middlemen who then have to write (unnatural?) down his words and then put out a book of these words for mass distribution? I would think it's sufficient to say, if the creator wanted to get anything across to his people, he would have the power to tell them and not have to use the middleman scam.

I feel the Bible being viewed as legit is complete nonsense. If you have arrived in the Fakeologist arena and still subscribe to the idea the wizards at the top wouldn't fake the bible mentality, then I'm at a loss over how that is possible. Fakeologist shows you how we live in a fictional reality and once you learn that, you have to question the fakery of the bible. Because it's really a book of spells.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

What would you like to do that is different to what is set out in the Bible, @Grand Illusion?
Grand Illusion

Live Rachel! Don't be shackled by the Bible. I never was and I happened to be raised Roman Catholic and went through that religion's rituals but finally saw through the lies.

I learned about the hocus pocus of the bible and I live according to logic and questioning everything. The creator God has built a mysterious place with answers to how this place works. Yes, Satan and God rival each other, but there is a way to figure that out without getting jinxed by the bible telling you how the creator God wanted you to live given that situation. I try to figure out as much as I can spiritually about this place. It might be the Devil's playground at this point but the Creator God made everything to be able to play out the way it has within certain rules that can be figured out. There are checks and balances built into life by the Creator God that can be observed is what I'm saying. It's not just a chaotic place, where you can do whatever you want without the price of Karma or whatever label you want to put on it. There are spiritual entities that I feel keep a balance of what goes on in our realities. I feel the Bible kills your critical thinking so you or me don't realize all this.

The creator God wants us to use our brains to figure out the mystery that we live in and not fall into ignorance by words in a book that can't be verified as truth.

The Bible is witchcraft. People will be enchanted by the Bible, but there are others who can break the spell and learn to live their life using critical thinking. For thousands of years people knew nothing about the existence of the Bible and found a way to get a grasp of this place we live in and do well. So it is possible to live beyond what a book is telling you what to do based off of how others lived life successfully without the bible.

We are attacked by all kinds of sorcery in our lives from the powers that be. It's not just the Bible but other books as well, film, television, the internet, black mirrors, the CONtrol sytem of civilization, poisons in the air, water, food supply, etc. and it's up to everyone to do the best they can to figure out how to navigate through all that to survive.

I try to live without the crutches we are given like Bible and see what I can figure out for myself. There isn't a rigid formula for how to live and we all have to see what we can come up with to live here. The creator God wants us to live free without being fooled the lies. It's up to me and you and others to realize how to do this.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

You have no clue what is in the Bible. You are fine to do whatever you choose, by the way,
Grand Illusion

Really? How did you arrive at that position? Trust me, I wouldn't comment on what is in the bible if I had no clue what is in the Bible. I'm very much familiar with what's in the Bible. The bible is filled with stories just like all books, film and television. The bible claims to be the word of the creator God. How can I verify this Rachel? The stories of Jesus being crucified on the cross. Is that for real? Was it staged for the public like we see with Psyops today and put into a book? Is the story of Jesus an allegory for the heavens, the sun in particular? Is astrology being weaponized to make up stories in the Bible to fool me or you into thinking these stories were real? There are clues to see how the Bible is suspect. I have an esoteric interpretation of the bible. For anyone on Fakeologist to have a surface level interpretation of the Bible makes zero sense because you see how much you have been lied to. Hoaxes and fakery are everywhere including books.

If you want to think there is no fakery in the Bible, go ahead. I question that book because it has the same nefarious patterns of tricking people into how to behave like I've seen elsewhere so many times.