Safe and Effective.....for SIX MONTH OLDS

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
dirtybenny

Safe and Effective.....for SIX MONTH OLDS

Unread post by dirtybenny »

The enemy is harvesting the youngest children....

FDA says Moderna vaccine for youngest children is safe and effective

Scientists at the Food and Drug Administration on Friday said Moderna’s coronavirus vaccine for infants and young children was safe and effective, setting the stage for a review by the agency’s outside advisers Wednesday and a potential authorization by the end of the week.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2 ... -analysis/
Attachments
flu-shot-585x329.jpg
rachel

Re: Safe and Effective.....for SIX MONTH OLDS

Unread post by rachel »

It makes me feel sick the reason they have released new sleep guidance.

FV5ODJaXkAAXoYR.jpg
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

The new sleeping guidelines for babies makes sense to me - the general advice is to let babies sleep on their own without any extra items, cushions or blankets. Not sure why these guidelines are so upsetting ?
-
CNN - June 21st - New safe sleep guidelines for babies stress no co-sleeping, crib decorations or inclined products
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/06/21/heal ... index.html
-
Maybe you relate the "sudden unexpected infant deaths" condition (SUID) to the heavy vaccination schedule for children, but the vaccination is already very intesive even without the new Covid vax. The authorities have increased vaccines slowly for years. And there are numerous "combined" vaccines they invent also, probably to test out new chemical combinations...
-
What is really upsetting is the fact the FDA approves the Moderna coronavirus vaccine for infants and young children. If the vaccine is really safe and effective, it should imply the pharmaceutical companies be liable for their product and that the vaccine is properly tried and tested over time and not exempt from due process.
-
What is rather incredible is the fact there have not been more legal procedures won by parents who have got their children injured over the years - this is a miracle and a major flaw in fighting vaccines. They got to our children first, and they are still at it - thats worse than vaxing us as adults imho. Guess the Andrew Wakefield trial fail has been important in not showing the way here.
-
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It's the premeditation of it all. They go for babies in the US because it is a way to get it licensed without the safety stuff, there is a loophole in the law. that's why babies get everything.

Then they can retro apply this loophole to the rest of the population of the US and if the US oks it then the rest of the world uses that as proof of safety.

So, U.S. babies are the gate to utter FRAUD.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Indeed, this is all premeditated. And imo, it is the compulsory child vaccination scheme thats the most upsetting of all.
-
The unfortunate fact is however that our children have been vaccinated in mass for many decades already - which is much worse than us adults getting coerced into taking a completely useless vaccine against an unleathal flu. Children have no saying in their forced vax program and its therefore really the most important combat, to free children of toxic injections and give back their true potential free from harm & pharm.
-
Babies and children younger than 5 — a group numbering 19 million — remain the only age group in the United States still not eligible for a coronavirus vaccine [...] The Biden administration has been foreshadowing the regulatory action for days, pledging to speed supplies to an array of distribution sites [...] The vaccine was shown to be 51 percent effective in preventing illness in children between 6 months and 2 years old, and 37 percent effective in children 2 to 5 years old -Washington Post
-
Distasteful how the press insinuates the general population all can't wait to get the shot for their children,,, And for what - fifty percent effectiveness, same as placebo? Clearly there must be some form of duping delight for those who pen such articles.
-
many parents of young children have been influenced by vaccine misinformation partly because the risks to children from the coronavirus are relatively slim [...] it is likely that a booster dose will be needed to increase robustness, breadth, and duration of protection -Washington Post
-
Hereover they say everything and its opposite as if it makes perfect sense. If no or close to no children dies from Covid, there is no need for any misinformation in order for parents not wanting to get their children vaxed. By their own admission, the vaccine is unnecessary as there is no threat to young children.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

-
Pfizer to test a third dose after two-dose regimen falls short
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2 ... e_manual_4
-
The number of childhood vaccines have always been rising, but now we are supposed to be applauding and cheering for more shots. Children will get more Phizer and no wiser...
-
The HPV vaccine for children/teens also became a staple in the growing vaccination schedule for minors not too long ago. They always find ways to shoot us up even more. They clearly test the effects of their elixirs over time and augment the dosages when they deem it feasable and managable.
-
" I think that a third dose will give a nice boost, and honestly, this is really exciting " -Kawsar Talaat MD Johns Hopkins
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Terrible.

I don't know what you think of Andrew Wakefield, I'm guessing he's a public face of one side, I look at my own background and now what I spend my time posting up, so I never totally dismiss anyone. Anyway he has a new film out. It's on the back of the following symposium.

It's about African women being sterilised using a multi-shot (polio?) vaccine, I'm not sure. The thing he's pointing out, it was a four-dose regiment given to the women... Get your booster!

https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/doctors- ... s-the-cure

It begins around 6h30m. The symposium itself is worth a listen.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

-
Andrew Wakefield imo clearly is a paid operator - previous to leading the "fight" for vaccinated children he was applying for vaccine patents in his own right. In every major agenda, the Elite prepares well in advance and lead the opposition themselves. This is an important part of the propaganda. Also Tracy Northern was very clear about Wakefields shallow comitment in her legitimate fight* against vaccination.
-
Just like Duisberg, i got introduced to Wakefield through Jan Irvin of Gnostic Media. These people work together hamsterwheeling each other. Duisberg is the same red herring as Wakefield is - and designed to be a Truther for the cause of deception.
-
When it comes to conferences for truth and enlightenment, this is completely in the realm of Intel agency budgets and modus operandi. Doesn't "Doctors for Covid Ethics" closely ressemble "Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth" ? And guess what, Austin Fitts is a repeat guest on many a suspect alternative truth conference con.
-
911 speaking tour
-
Covid Ethics symposium
-
Catherine Austin Fitts at the Secret Space Program Conference, 2014

-
The Conference Con
https://allunreal.com/blog/the-conference-con/

* tracy northern spoke on the FAK podcast about the lack of any response from Wakefield when she repeatedly contacted him about virus isolation and no safe vaccines
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

rachel wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:19 am It's about African women being sterilised using a multi-shot (polio?) vaccine, I'm not sure.
-
The problem with this film is the lack of proper information focusing on Africa as a third world country with a vaccine not used elsewhere. The basis for the "infertility" is the reaction of the "immune system" to specific ingredients in this batch of vaccines. This is of course another red herring. Not that this African vaccine is any good.
-
Infertility is much higher in Europe than in Africa anyhow, so the current sad state of poor fertility is not something that is caused by a single shot. Nor do i believe in theory of the "immune system". What actually do cause infertility i suspect is toxicity and especially childhood vaccination is problematic here as it directly influences us during growth and development.
-
If disease comes from toxicity and malnutrition, so does infertility. Its only logical that if the body is heavily plagued by toxines, the terrain is not ready for childbearing - seems a logical protective measure for our body and possible future child.
-
As toxicity builds up over time, its also an aggravating factor for infertility that the age of motherhood often occur later in life compared to earlier times. Infertility in women over 30/35 will be naturally higher as we build up toxins and malnutrition over time. Modern medecine, vaccination and industrial food all negatively influence fertility as it does health.
-
INFERTILITY: A DIABOLICAL AGENDA
https://infertilitymovie.org/about-film/
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

With this stuff, I have no idea, so you might be entirely correct. I tend to find, as with the prosthetic stuff, neither side is prepared to reveal the actual trick, even if one side appears to be on the "better" side.

I see you read some of the Rob Skiba thread, that ANDREW L HOY is 100% a fake persona, he's wearing a bald cap. Rob promoted him as real which tells us something about Rob. And HOY might be the GOD RULES chap, though it's more about the way he sits and his mannerisms, than being convinced by the look.

It's CAPITALISM, it motivates the worst in men. I have 'some' sympathy with the MARX perspective.