The United Nations

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: The United Nations

Unread post by rachel »

The true origin of the government of Mundial

For, behold, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, who will not care for the perishing, nor will he seek the little one, nor will he heal the wound, nor feed the healthy; but he will eat the flesh of the fat woman, and he will break her nails. (Zechariah 11:16)

After the annunciation of the Bab, a kind of John the Baptist of globalization, about the arrival of the "promised". Baha'u'llah , the creator of the entire social, political, economic and spiritual organization of the future slave system of the world government, appears, which will lead many to perdition.

The beast which thou sawest was, and is not, and shall come up out of the abyss, and shall go to destruction; and those who dwell on the earth (whose names are not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world) will be amazed, seeing the beast which was and is not, but which is to come. (Revelation 17:8)

With his death in 1893, his son Abdu'l Bahá took the first steps towards the House of Justice in Haifa (Israel), where all the Baha'i scriptures and their administration are found. In that same year, Abdu'l Bahá (for Christianity he can be compared to the Apostle Paul of globalization), began the worldwide dissemination of his father's thinking and also began to look for millionaire sponsors to put the plan of world government into practice.

Between 1911-1913 Abdu'l Bahá carried out one of the greatest campaigns of evangelization on globalization in the entire world, but what stands out was his visit to the Theosophical Center on 30 September 1911. In addition to announcing the creation of the great confederation In politics, he also announced to Theosophists that Baha'u'llah is the promised "god" to unify all religions and that the world government will be named after him. This proves that the Baha'i faith is above Freemasonry and Kabbalah, after all, the name of the betrothed fits perfectly in the Kabbalistic table, which contains 9 letters reserved for his name.

Below is a photo of Abdu'l Bahá in France together with the first co-workers of the future world government:

website.jpg
website.jpg (24.59 KiB) Viewed 16161 times

In this other photo, Abdu'l Bahá was supposedly honored in England, but in fact he was “blessing” the nation from which the World Grand Executive (the Antichrist) will emerge:

website.jpg
website.jpg (24.6 KiB) Viewed 16161 times

In 1919 the League of Nations was created , in the Treaty of Versailles, in France. Considered the precursor of the UN, that same year Abdu'l Bahá wasted no time and announced his epistle called “Organization for a lasting peace” (a kind of government plan for the time). And that was very well accepted by the League of Nations. After all, Baha'u'llah came in his own name and so the bankers and businessmen accepted him. Surely he fulfilled the prophecy below:

I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; if another comes in his own name, him you will accept. (John 5:43).

With the death of Abdu'l Bahá (1921) and the creation of the UN after World War II in 1945. The Baha'i faith, through Shoghi Effendi (1897-1957), was definitively established in the world government, controlling the ECOSOC (the second most important body of the UN and other agencies), since then, Baha'is initiated the creation of the Baha'u'llah's relativistic and World Government system, or as it is known among true Christians “The Government of the Beast”. Shoghi Effendi was one of the main translators of Baha'u'llah's world government plan into English. In addition to actively participating in the construction of the shrine of Bab and Baha'u'llah.

Below is a photo of Shoghi Effendi:

website.jpg
website.jpg (4.91 KiB) Viewed 16161 times

The link below contains a photo of the Baha'is duly installed in the ECOSOC (Economic and Social Council).

https://web.archive.org/web/20080112151 ... tions.html

Note: After all this creation process, the government plan is finally distributed to all countries, including Brazil.

The important thing about this small text was to show with real evidence (photos) that the world government did not arise by chance.
The true origin world government - final

For Christians who follow the Apocalyptic events, there is no longer any doubt that the antichrist will emerge after the long-awaited reform of the UN, after all, world rulers are crying out for someone to solve all the world's problems. The Antichrist is a man who will be aided by the Beast of the Abyss during his rule. It's amazing that New Age adherents can't answer an obvious question: Who would rule the earth when Antichrist or the world's great executive dies? Why, nobody! God is going to totally destroy this system of government and the planet.

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night; in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat, and the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. (II Peter 3:10)

But perhaps there is still some doubt about the “god” of the UN; this can easily be clarified when we read the writings of Shoghi Effendi . You will be shocked to see how the Baha'i prophecies are exactly the Book of Revelation in reverse.

The true Christian must be careful when reading the Baha'i scriptures. When they were written, satan was transported to light and for that reason its reading is pleasant to the ears, where it reads God substitute for satan. A good part of these scriptures appeared on the banks of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, in this place are four demons imprisoned awaiting the day of the great battle.

Which said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet: Release the four angels who are bound by the great river Euphrates. (Revelation 9:14)

This place was a favorite place for meditations from Zoroaster to Baha'u'llah. A good part of the visions, dreams and prophecies of many Middle Eastern religions such as Islam, Baha'ism and Alchemy emerged on the banks of the Euphrates River.

Now that we know where the “inspiration” of world government comes from, let's analyze some frightening excerpts from S.Effendi's book “Call to the Nations”. Before that it is good to take a look again at the federative world government . He is very convincing, but with S.Effendi's help we will be able to better understand the spiritual plan of the UN. Read an extract from his book below:

“Neither should this Order identified with the name of Bahá'u'lláh be confused with any purely aristocratic system of government, in view of the fact that, in upholding on the one hand the hereditary principle and entrusting to the guardian of the Faith the obligation of interpreting the teachings, provides, on the other hand, free and direct election from among the generality of the faithful, of the body that constitutes its highest legislative body.”

Effendi makes it clear that the world government will be called Baha'u'llah” or in English “The Glory of God”. Yea! That's right the name of the beast in English is "The glory of God" . But the idolatry does not stop there, in the text below extracted from the book of S.Effendi he even refers to the name of Baha'u'llah as a saint:

The Greatest Peace, on the other hand, as Bahá'u'lláh conceived it - a peace which must inevitably come about as a practical consequence of the spiritualization of the world and the merging of all its races, beliefs, classes and nations - over no other foundation can be supported, nor by any other means preserved, than by the divinely appointed precepts, implicit in the World Order which is associated with His Holy Name.

The sentence below is a reference to the end of World War I when the League of Nations emerged, where the rulers surrendered to the teachings of Baha'u'llah:

At such a critical hour in the history of civilization, it behooves the leaders of all the nations of the world, both small and great, eastern and western, victors or vanquished, to heed the clarion call that Bahá'u'lláh has sounded and, fully imbued with of a sense of world solidarity.

If you were thinking that World War I and World War II were planned, you are right! In that same book it is written that every sacrifice is valid to establish the new world order.

But further on he says in his book that on the day of revelation there will be several signs.

“Will anyone be left with any excuse in this Revelation? No, by God the Lord of the Mighty Throne! My signs have already enveloped the earth and My power has encompassed all mankind, yet men have allowed themselves to be plunged into a strange sleep!”

And he does great signs, so that he even brings fire down from heaven to earth in the sight of men. (Revelation 13:13)

Science will prove the existence of the beast from the abyss on earth:

In such a world society, science and religion, the two most potent forces in human life, will be reconciled, thus cooperating and developing harmoniously.

People who do not accept this revelation as true will be persecuted:

If, at the appointed time, you do not turn to God, He will, verily, seize you with violence and make painful afflictions attack you on every side.”...

In this other part S.Effendi says that after the Baha' Resurrection u'llah a "divine economy" will be established.

The essential principles of a Divine Economy, which are intended to serve as a model for the future society. They constitute a supreme instrument for the inauguration of the Greatest Peace and the only means of unifying the world and proclaiming the reign of righteousness and justice on earth.

... of the beast, or the number of his name. (Revelation 13:17)

In the text below he makes it clear that the new world order will emerge in the midst of intense suffering:

For the revelation of such great favor, a period of intense turmoil and general suffering seems to be indispensable. As resplendent as was the Age which witnessed the beginning of the Mission with which Bahá'u'lláh was entrusted, it becomes more and more evident that the interval that must be, before that Age produces its choicest fruits, there is to be overshadowed by such moral and social blackness, as, only, can it prepare an unrepentant humanity for the reward it is destined to inherit.

The "reward" here is the future mark of the beast. But was he just another false prophet of the new age? So how did the Baha'is get funding from global mega-entrepreneurs to take control of the UN? How can they stay hidden from the media? How do they manage to get many Christian leaders to cooperate with their future government ? And even in Brazil they have a great influence on the Lula government ? I think many people and Christian leaders are reading the Bible from Genesis to the Epistle of Jude and if they don't cross that barrier they will be putting their lives at risk. Read again this threat left by Baha'u''llah:

If, at the appointed time, you do not turn to God, He will, verily, seize you with violence, and make painful afflictions attack you on every side.” Holy Spirit:

Did not Christ Himself speak these words, addressed to His disciples? – “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. But when that Spirit of Truth comes, He will guide you into all truth”?

The Spirit of Truth that S.Effendi is referring to above is the spirit of Baha'u'llah. Why, if Baha'u'llah is going to pass for the Holy Spirit. Anyone who calls the world government “the glory of the devil” will be killed for blasphemy and they will use a misinterpretation of the bible to justify this action.

Reference:
http://www.bahairesearch.com/default.aspx
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Remember this...

WATCH: Fauci Claims ‘I AM SCIENCE’ In Bizarre and Insane Rant Against Evidence
https://launchliberty.com/watch-fauci-c ... -evidence/

It's not bizarre at all, he is preaching his religion.

3. Independent Investigation of Truth isn't what you think. You are only allowed to used "approved sources" for your "Independent Investigation". DOES THIS RING A BELL?
A Baha'i should never say anything in a debate without providing an appropriate scripture.

If an argument arises, they often just post scriptures. Actual evidence of personal independent thought or reasoning is unnecessary when there's a scripture handy. In fact, personal independent thought is considered dangerous. One must always fall back on and consult the scriptures to make sure one's thinking is in line with the Baha'i ideology.

That's what makes having discussions with Baha'is so much fun. Not. Imagine having a conversation with a person who can't think independently and just quotes scriptures.

And that's why Principle 7 is Universal Compulsory Education, clearly. Switch out scriptures for "fact checkers". You are allowed to come to the "Independent Conclusion" that the science is settled on global warming. And all the people who play along with it, no matter to what degree, they have confirmed themselves in the faith.

I was interested to see what matches there are to the Georgia Guidestones. They have the same feel, the universal language and world executive are tells they are probably from the same mindset.

Georgia Guidestones
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
Bahá'ís want to have the Universal House of Justice rewrite the constitution of every country in the world and establish an Orwellian permanent theocratic dictatorship. While it's never going to happen I feel it is helpful to the wider community to point this out to Bahá'ís so that some will hopefully reflect on whether this is actually a good idea or if their energies are better spent attempting to directly improve the world rather than trying to help an insular cult assume control of the government before attempting anything.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i am the science hahahhahh hahaaa ha
mass murdering psychopathic clown
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

the artwork inside the united nations and the furniture and layout is ..........

i won,t give an opinion but it,s worth an image or two , i went looking rachel but you,d find better ones i bet,

anyway great thread x
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Balfour Declaration and the Jewish State has always been a circus show. It was never about the Jews, that was the excuse to impose UN diktat on the inhabitants of Palestine/Israel.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Below is from a 2009 blog translated into English, the original Portuguese is from 2007, I give the dates for context to judge how the plan has progressed. What so fascinates me about this particular subject is:

1) It stretches back 200 years ... Out of interest, when a certain section of truthers bang on about history being made up, what timescale do they always give as the "Great Reset" and history starting? ... Where did they get that date from? ... I think it was planted. Bahá’u’lláh's calendar starts Year One 1844, the year is currently 179 B.E.

2) The references below are letters sent by Bahá’u’lláh to the heads of state in the 1800s. The term "New World Order" starts with the Baha'i Faith. Again whether he is the real one or not, this is the beginning of the script that led to WWI and WWII. We have seen Abdu'l-Baha, Bahá’u’lláh son and heir, met with Baron Edmond James de Rothschild before the start of WWI, and that British army defeating the Ottomans in Israel led to the Balfour Declaration which enabled Abdu'l-Baha to start plans on constructing the Baha'i complex that now stands in Israel. When do we ever hear any truthers mention this?

I'm not saying truthers are controlled opposition, I think more likely, it's the same mechanism that means all universities "independently" tell us climate change is real. It's a stacked deck. And I probably would have dismissed the Baha'i Faith if it wasn't for where Bahá’u’lláh planted his complex, complete with The Universal House of Justice (not mentioned in the above video, nor that the Baha'is actually control UNESCO). Whether he is really who he claimed or just another player, this is the Seat of Baal.

The Kingdom of Abhá

The kingdom of Abhá is the complete structure of World government designed by Bahá’u’lláh for the New Millennium. This structure of government has never been seen by human eyes. The very fact that Bahá’u’lláh asserts in its Kitáb-i-aqdas (Magna Carta to the New World Order). Let’s see the Article K–181:
  • “K–181. The world’s equilibrium hath been upset through the vibrating influence of this most great, this new World Order. Mankind’s ordered life hath been revolutionized through the agency of this unique, this wondrous System—the like of which mortal eyes have never witnessed.”
The Kingdom of Abhá (the hidden structure of the New World Order)
The Kingdom of Abhá (the hidden structure of the New World Order)
999.gif (18.08 KiB) Viewed 16063 times

The new international order is divided into two distinct phases which are:

A) The government presented by the media

The United States of America and the Pope (whoever he may be) that will be in the front line of global government. In his Tablet sent to America, Bahá’u’lláh creates the first stage of the new order where he establishes the U.S. as leadership, social policy and economic relief. The task of the U.S. is to devastate the rebel countries who don’t accept the new order as ordained by Baha’u’llah in Kitáb:
  • “K–88. Hearken ye, O Rulers of America and the presidents of the Republics therein, unto that which the Dove is warbling on the Branch of Eternity (…) Bind ye the broken with the hands of justice, and crush the oppressor who flourisheth with the rod of the commandments of your Lord, the Ordainer, the All-Wise.”
The U.S. role in the new world order is the same as described in the book of Revelation chapter 17:3 (Woman sitting in the Beast), because this nation is also part of the system of global government.

In his Tablet Law-i-aqdas, Bahá’u’lláh ordered that the Pope to make the pronouncement of the new world order. He did not leave the text, but the words flowed from his pen in the most sacred Tablet, LAWH-I-AQDAS:
  • “10. Announce thou unto the priests: Lo! He Who is the Ruler is come. Step out from behind the veil in the name of thy Lord, He Who layeth low the necks of all men. Proclaim then unto all mankind the glad-tidings of this mighty, this glorious Revelation.”
With the presentation of media involving the U.S. president, the UN and the Pope and a sign in a tomb of John Paul II, many Christians will associate these characters with the happenings in the book of Revelation in the wrong way, but the real structure of government will be protected, in the occult. The Bible itself says that the Antichrist will rise to power calmly and without fanfare:
  • “He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers’ fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.” (Daniel 11:24)
The occultism of the world government is described in Article K–47 of Kitáb-i-Aqdas:
  • “K–47 (…) He it is Who, in the kingdom of creation, is the Manifestation of ”He doeth whatsoever He willeth.“ (…) and ordained for none a share in so sublime and transcendent a station. This is the Decree of God, concealed ere now within the veil of impenetrable mystery.”
Only the power of the Bible and the Lord Jesus Christ can fully reveal the mystery of the New World Order of Bahá’u’lláh:
  • “For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.” (Luke 12:2)
B) The Hidden Government

1) The Antichrist

The indication of the Antichrist is written in the Tablet of Bahá’u’lláh sent to Queen Victoria of England, where he says of her offspring will born the “great” ruler of the world:
  • “O Queen in London! Incline thine ear unto the voice of thy Lord, (…) It behoveth them, however, to be trustworthy among His servants, and to regard themselves as the representatives of all that dwell on earth. This is what counselleth them, in this Tablet, He Who is the Ruler, the All-Wise… ” (The Proclamation of Bahá’u’lláh to Queen Victoria, pages 33–34)
The profile of the Antichrist is a Freemason degree 9, as in all spheres of World government the number 9 must be present. A Freemason at this degree should preferably be between 30–34 years. Despite he is being part of the beast of 10 horns, he must be isolated from the group because he will exalted himself above all and all, and even his strange god (Bahá’u’lláh) he will not respect
  • “Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.” (Daniel 11:37)
2) The nine elected masters and the Antichrist

The nine elected masters of the Antichrist will perform the role of reporting on the problems of mankind to the international executive. He (the Antichist) should not be questioned by anyone about their decisions. The Guardian of Faith, Shoghi Effendi states that truth in his book the world order of Bahá’u’lláh below:
  • “(…) Such a state will have to include within its orbit an international executive adequate to enforce supreme and unchallengeable authority on every recalcitrant member of the commonwealth” (The World Order Of Bahá’u’lláh, page 40)
3) The World Army

The international executive also have the control of global army and will be the responsible by the disarmament agreements of all countries in the world. Any nation that is opposed to their whims should be totally devastated and submissive to the new world order, as the guardian states in that same book:
  • “(…) All the forces of humanity must be mobilized to insure the stability and permanence of this Most Great Covenant… The fundamental principle underlying this solemn Pact should be so fixed that if any government later violate any one of its provisions, all the governments on earth should arise to reduce it to utter submission, nay the human race as a whole should resolve, with every power at its disposal, to destroy that government.” (The World Order Of Bahá’u’lláh, page 192)
The first nation to oppose the agreement of the new order will be the U.S.A. because this nation must comply with the Biblical prophecy below, where the government of the Antichrist will destroy the America.
  • “And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.” (Revelation 17:16)
Is with the Russia (the first country that was colonized by the Baha’i faith), China and its allies hear the appeals of Bahá’u’lláh described in the Tablet sent to America, and to use the Latin American countries to undertake such reform:

And with the destruction of American Babylon, the new world order of Bahá’u’lláh will continue to shape the character of world leaders to the full recognition of his government.

4) Parliament of the World’s Religions

Despite the Parliament of the World’s Religions being at the top of government, it only provides disguised advice to the World Council of Churches. This in turn always maintains a dialogue with the Pope. Thus the parliament can control the Pope without him understanding, and he will do the pronouncement of the New Order smoothly without knowing that he was manipulated.

5) The Universal House of Justice and the Guardianship

Is there anyone here who has seen or heard in the mainstream media something about the Universal House of Justice issuing advisory opinion to the UN?
Of course, it will never happen, because this institution is part of the hidden government.

The Universal House of Justice and Guardianship are awaiting the two world leaders who will set the Divine Economy of Bahá’u’lláh (Revelation 13:11) carrier’s signal, number and his name. And all governments, including the Antichrist, will be submissive to them. Bahá’u’lláh left this order written in one of his other Tablets:
  • “We have revealed specially for the rulers and ministers of the world that which is conducive to safety and protection, tranquillity and peace; (…) It is incumbent upon the men of God’s House of Justice to fix their gaze by day and by night upon that which hath shone forth from the Pen of Glory for the training of peoples, the upbuilding of nations, the protection of man and the safeguarding of his honour.”
6) The UN

The role of the UN is to continue with the federation of nations as Bahá’u’lláh ordered:
  • “115. (…) The time must come when the imperative necessity for the holding of a vast, an all-embracing assemblage of men will be universally realized. The rulers and kings of the earth must needs attend it, and, participating in its deliberations, must consider such ways and means as will lay the foundations of the world’s Great Peace amongst men.”
The final formation is similar to American federal system of government. The countries have their local laws, but be submissive to a world legislation.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Again, this one from 2008.
1) The structure of Parliament
  • And the beast that was and is not, is also the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes to destruction. (Revelation 17 : 11)
The complete structure of the parliament of religions began with the teachings of Zoroaster (the first king); being later distributed among the main pagan religions (Baha'i faith, Freemasonry and Kabbalah) under the regency of the number 9.

In the flowchart below you can better understand how this structure was organized:

flowchart.jpg
flowchart.jpg (15.09 KiB) Viewed 16047 times

The teachings of Zoroaster are present to this day and are known as the study of the enneagram , several international companies (such as Disney) apply these principles which mainly consist of achieving spiritual balance without God. The enneagram is also a preparation for employees to adapt to the New World Order, which will transform humanity into an army of collective imbeciles, and this is in line with Lenista communism.

Below Zoroaster is his last descendant with mystical powers Baha'u'llah. The number nine is totally sacred to Baha'is in three requirements: 1) The nine-pointed star (official mark of Baha'ism 2) Baha'u'llah's 9-letter name 3) and the number 9 itself which indicates the perfection. Even the Baha'i temples with their fantastic architecture have 9 entrances symbolizing the nine religions “divinely inspired by God”.

In the next block is the Kabbala. They are just waiting for confirmation of the promised name that will fill the sacred number of the Kabbalistic table which is 9.

On the right we have Freemasonry, which is responsible for the formation of the great world executive, where number 9 indicates the maximum exaltation and "perfection" of the Antichrist, who will go so far as to build an image in honour of the beast and himself (or even a temple in his honour).

Finally we come to Roman Catholicism. The number 9, according to Baha'i prophecies, will be represented by the ninth Marian apparition . In this way (*) The Parliament of Religions will be able to begin the creation of its terrible legislation “blessing” the number 9 that will bring global consensus and peace to all pagan religions.

2) The consequences for Christianity

Even before parliament is created, the UN makes it clear that it will not tolerate any absolute truth. See this excerpt from a UNESCO website.
  • “We do not understand global ethics as a single religion above all others, and certainly not as the domination of one religion over all others”
As the teachings of Jesus are the only truth revealed by God, (whether the UN likes it or not) and this will not be tolerated, persecution of true Christians will be inevitable.

Thus, the “god” of the UN is consensus and not truth. Read what the UN hopes to achieve through divine consent:
  • “By global ethics we mean a fundamental consensus on unifying values, unconditional standards and personal attitudes. Without such a basic ethical consensus, any community will sooner or later be threatened by chaos or dictatorship.”
In other words, all true Christians will be considered harmful to the new global society and what is even more ridiculous: Human rights must be temporarily suspended in the name of diversity.

3) Conditioning Humanity Through Movies

The movie Pitaras do Carribean at the End of the World is a way of conditioning people not to try to disobey the world government. In the very first scene, human rights are suspended and martial law is decreed in the name of the common good (peace). And anyone who helps a pirate is sentenced to be hanged without being able to appeal. The only difference is that the world government will say that the evildoers, thieves, terrorists are the Christians who have been left behind and who do not want to cooperate with the new world order.

References
https://www-comitepaz-org-br.translate. ... r_pto=wapp

(*) The parliament, according to Bahá'í prophecies, will be composed of 11 members, 9 representatives and 2 leaders who will be divinely inspired by the new "god" of consensus.

From 2019...

Canada: Justin Trudeau - Christians “Worst Part Of Society”
https://www.ipcprayer.org/ipc-connectio ... ciety.html
According to a clause introduced by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, pro-life Christians are barred from federal funding unless they support a woman’s right to an abortion.

“I have met Justin Trudeau three times,” said Pastor Steve Long, a Canadian Baptist minister. “Sadly my last meeting with him in his office was very disappointing. He told me that evangelical Christians were the worst part of Canadian society.”

Trudeau’s enmity toward Christians is not solely against evangelicals. Canada under Trudeau has also become a very unwelcome place for Christians who flee from persecution in the Middle East.

Over 30,000 Syrian refugees were brought to Canada in an expedited manner and found themselves immediately taken care of by the Trudeau government. In the meantime, mass murder to the point of genocide of Christians has occurred within a number of Islamic nations. Trudeau has not breathed a word about the situation. Government assistance for the victims has been casual and minimal.

When questioned on his religious affiliations, Mr. Trudeau claims to be a Catholic. Yet inexplicably, his behaviour displays not an ounce of Christian identity or adherence to Christian values. It’s all so strange. In fact, his behaviour toward Christianity is downright punitive. Pushing mass abortion and euthanasia. Cancelling funding for church groups. Ignoring Christian persecution within foreign nations. Running down evangelicals.

Not surprising at all. It is Christian Fundamentalists Justin Trudeau is paid to attack.

From a 1905 commentary on the Scottish Rite
From a 1905 commentary on the Scottish Rite
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Wiki gives the Universal House of Justice the beige treatment, "Move along, nothing to see here."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal ... of_Justice
The Seat of the Universal House of Justice and its members reside in Haifa, Israel, on the slope of Mount Carmel. The most recent election was 29 April 2018. Although all other elected and appointed roles in the Baháʼí Faith are open to men and women, membership on the Universal House of Justice is male-only; the Baháʼí writings indicate that the reason for this will become clear in the future.
The elections themselves, I've read ex-Baha'is say, are a complete farce. You are given no reference to be able to know who you are voting for, and you are not allowed to discuss it.

https://edmontonbahai.org/this-is-an-election-who-knew/
When you write down nine names on your completely blank ballot, you aim to vote not only for individuals who best exemplify the above characteristics, but to consider the importance of the role of diversity terms of race, age, gender and ability. The goal is that the elected body will have a wide enough experience to ensure decision making is just and equitable.

In fact diversity is so important in Baha’i elections, that If there is a tie between 2 individuals, one of whom is a minority, the vote is automatically accorded to the minority individual.

Do you see where all the "diversity" is coming from in western governments. It is a religious take over, everything they push is part of the religion. And you see above Mount Carmel, why is that location so important for their seat of power?

1 Kings 18:16-45 KJV
So Obadiah went to meet Ahab, and told him: and Ahab went to meet Elijah.

And it came to pass, when Ahab saw Elijah, that Ahab said unto him, Art thou he that troubleth Israel? And he answered, I have not troubled Israel; but thou, and thy father’s house, in that ye have forsaken the commandments of the Lord, and thou hast followed Baalim. Now therefore send, and gather to me all Israel unto mount Carmel, and the prophets of Baal four hundred and fifty, and the prophets of the groves four hundred, which eat at Jezebel’s table. So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel.

And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the Lord be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word. Then said Elijah unto the people, I, even I only, remain a prophet of the Lord; but Baal’s prophets are four hundred and fifty men. Let them therefore give us two bullocks; and let them choose one bullock for themselves, and cut it in pieces, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under: and I will dress the other bullock, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under: and call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the Lord: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.

And Elijah said unto the prophets of Baal, Choose you one bullock for yourselves, and dress it first; for ye are many; and call on the name of your gods, but put no fire under. And they took the bullock which was given them, and they dressed it, and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, O Baal, hear us. But there was no voice, nor any that answered. And they leaped upon the altar which was made. And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked. And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them. And it came to pass, when midday was past, and they prophesied until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that there was neither voice, nor any to answer, nor any that regarded.

And Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of the Lord that was broken down. And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom the word of the Lord came, saying, Israel shall be thy name: and with the stones he built an altar in the name of the Lord: and he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two measures of seed. And he put the wood in order, and cut the bullock in pieces, and laid him on the wood, and said, Fill four barrels with water, and pour it on the burnt sacrifice, and on the wood. And he said, Do it the second time. And they did it the second time. And he said, Do it the third time. And they did it the third time. And the water ran round about the altar; and he filled the trench also with water.

And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word. Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the Lord God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again. Then the fire of the Lord fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The Lord, he is the God; the Lord, he is the God. And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.

And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of rain. So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees, and said to his servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up, and looked, and said, There is nothing. And he said, Go again seven times. And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man’s hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not. And it came to pass in the mean while, that the heaven was black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain. And Ahab rode, and went to Jezreel.
So who are today's "prophets of the groves"? I mentioned it in the Muppet Show thread.

Bohemian Grove

The Baha'is have set up their stall in the same location to re-enact the Elijah message. But when it comes to pass, it will be Baal they "wake up". All the alternative media who implore us to "WAKE UP", it has been set up as an incantation to wake up Baal, who it seems will be sold to us as Bahá’u’lláh. But the stage is not completed, so the time is not yet.

From April 18, 2022:

After Fire, Construction To Resume At $77 Million Bahá’í Shrine In Israel
https://religionunplugged.com/news/2022 ... -in-israel
ACRE, Israel — Bahá’í leaders will resume construction soon on the shrine of ʻAbdu’l Bahá, the Iran-born head of the faith who popularized the religion outside the Middle East. A fire on April 8 caused significant damage to the main building under construction at the holy site on Israel’s coast, just north of Haifa.

Clouds of black smoke billowed from the mausoleum, prompting firefighters to evacuate the nearby suburbs of Giv'at Hatmarim and Afgad. The blaze destroyed “several months of work” on the 2,900-square-meter (0.7-acre) circular platform and piazza, the Universal House of Justice — the governing council of the Bahá’í faith — said in an April 14 statement. The shrine when completed will be considered one of seven holy sites in the religion.

The fire broke out when windblown sparks from welding on the dome ignited scaffolding and plastic forms being used to mold poured concrete, Ynet reported. The completed concrete walls and structures were undamaged, and the $77 million (250 million shekel) project — announced in 2019 — is insured, said the Universal House of Justice. The shrine and meditation garden are being paid for by donations from Bahá’í faith’s 5 million members across the world.

Bahá’í media representative Sama Sabet said construction “will resume soon.” She didn’t estimate the cost of the damage.

Many Bahá’ís received news of the fire with “distress,” the Universal House of Justice said. Shrines are of great importance in the religion. ʻAbdu’l Bahá (1844-1921), also known as ʻAbbás Effendi, played a key role in guiding the growing Bahá’í community. ʻAbdu’l Bahá interpreted his father’s writings and spread the faith, particularly in Europe, the United States and Canada.

He was “a role model for all people of how you live a spiritual life with practical feet — how you go about walking in the world in a practical way but elevate your actions to bring you to the spiritual plane,” said Joyce Litoff, the associate director of communications for the Bahá’í National Center in Evanston, Illinois.

In the Bahá’í faith, shrines function both as mausoleums and places of remembrance. The shrine will “forever embosom those sacred remains” of ʻAbdu’l Bahá, the Universal House of Justice said in the announcement of the shrine’s construction.

ʻAbdu’l Bahá’s mausoleum and garden south of the Tell Akko archaeological mound will be one of seven Bahá’í holy sites, ornamental meditation gardens and administrative complexes in a western Galilee pilgrimage route stretching from Mazra’a near Nahariya south through Acre — spelled Akko in Hebrew and Akka in Arabic — to Mount Carmel in Haifa. The serene mausoleums of the Báb and Bahá’u’lláh — together with their adjoining manicured gardens, characterized by their sacred geometry and immaculate landscaping — were registered on UNESCO’s World Heritage List in 2008.

ʻAbdu’l Baha's shrine will complete the HOLY TRINITY... If we are all now considered Baha'is, western governments are implementing the UN religion, who is really paying for this new building and the maintenance of all the other Baha'i sites? Where are all our GREEN TAXES really going?

And all the NINES, where do they come from? Well, I can point to who has the number 9. See an earlier post.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

While the rest of the world was entering lockdown, at the Shrine of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá...

23 April 2020

10 September 2021 update

Deign concept:

The Baha’i World Centre:

How's that Jewish Third Temple going?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The Universal House of Justice

Above the UN, who governs the world is the Universal House of Justice and the Guardianship which are located in Haifa-Israel. It has 9 members divided into three groups of three (3+3+3) who hold office for 5 years. The nine members of the CUJ were submissive to the Guardian of the Faith Shoghi Effendi. This order was left in the will of Abdu'l' Bahá described below (obs. Where it reads “God” it must be replaced by Baha'u'llah):
  • “…The Hands of the Cause of God shall elect nine persons from their own ranks, who shall continually occupy themselves with the important works in charge of the guardian of the Cause of God…”
According to Abdu'l' Bahá's will, after the death of Shoghi Effendi, the guardian of the faith, he should have appointed a successor or successors to his office and the nine members of the CUJ were to approve this statute:
  • "...these persons, whether unanimously or by majority, must approve the choice of him whom the guardian of the Cause of God has appointed to be his successor..."
But the guardian did not appoint any successor or successors. This is because the Bahá'í scriptures are occult and many future events have not been revealed. The only thing they know is that two people will be appointed to exercise the executive and legislative role in the CUJ, but this will only be revealed with the removal of Baha'u'llah from the abyss. And according to Islamic tradition, the 27 living beings will take office in the world government in Akká (place where the shrine of Baha'u'llah is located).

The two vacancies in the Bahá'í institutions (CUJ and the Guardianship) are for the office of executive and legislature. Only Freemasonry and the Cabal meet the spiritual requirements for these roles. Freemasonry is a mystical executive order and Kabbalah is a mystical legislative order. Other functions of these two future leaders are:
  1. To perform signs that will seduce mankind.
  2. To bring Baha'u'llah out of the abyss.
  3. Create the divine economy bearing the sign, name and number of letters of Baha'u'llah's name. 
And all this with the support of the world executive and its nine elected masters who will have control over the UN and its agencies.