The United Nations

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: The United Nations

Unread post by rachel »

Mark Windows has a lot of useful information about Agenda 21/30, only watch part of this so far, but there is a second one with Richie Allen which is very interesting how they plan to take our properties from us.

Mark's website: https://windowsontheworld.net/

Mark Windows – The Bigger Picture: Global Policies Operating at a Local Level

ScreenShot-VideoID-dt5DBx9zLpI-TimeS-996.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-dt5DBx9zLpI-TimeS-1006.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-dt5DBx9zLpI-TimeS-1054.png

Richie Allen show
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

ScreenShot-VideoID-dt5DBx9zLpI-TimeS-2232.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-dt5DBx9zLpI-TimeS-2263.png
ScreenShot-VideoID-dt5DBx9zLpI-TimeS-2318.png

Agenda 2030 is the Papal Indulgence System 2.0. It's worth knowing something about The Reformation, from Matt Trewhella.

The Interposition of Frederick & Luther

On May 4th, 1521 an important historical act of interposition took place, as did such an act on April 18th, 1521. This sermon discusses that history by looking at the interposition of Frederick the Wise and Martin Luther. The sermon then goes on to show how those two acts of interposition - by a churchmen and a magistrate - had direct correlation for two other acts of interposition taking place 30 years later by churchmen and magistrates. We commemorate the 500th anniversary of the actions of these Christian brothers who went before us.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

NEW AGE GLOBAL GOVERNANCE
https://windowsontheworld.net/new-age-g ... overnance/

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.” - Aldous Huxley 1962

Huxley foresaw the coming One World Government and is brilliantly describing The Global Action plan implemented world wide at local level known as Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030.

This is the painless concentration camp you are seeing built around you locally, the one WOTW refer to in videos about Regeneration and The local action plans everyone is now seeing.

We have covered the incorporation of the New Age into globalism and the corporatocracy run by the UN under their Sustainable Development Goals through Agenda 21, Agenda 2030 and Habitat plan in many shows. It is implemented at local level globally by ICLEI.

Most people have not heard of any of the above and your local MP will probably not know about it, however it is being implemented rapidly in your local area and worldwide. You will notice all the signs of its rapid implemetation in your local area. It is referred to as Sustainable Development and its terms such as Vibrant Communities, Smart Cities, Walkable Cities, City Villages are all terms which are used for the implementation of Agenda 21/30. When you search these terms all the above will fall into place and this huge spiders web of global control will become very clear.
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

rachel wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:33 pm NEW AGE GLOBAL GOVERNANCE
https://windowsontheworld.net/new-age-g ... overnance/

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.” - Aldous Huxley 1962

Huxley foresaw the coming One World Government and is brilliantly describing The Global Action plan implemented world wide at local level known as Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030.

This is the painless concentration camp you are seeing built around you locally, the one WOTW refer to in videos about Regeneration and The local action plans everyone is now seeing.

We have covered the incorporation of the New Age into globalism and the corporatocracy run by the UN under their Sustainable Development Goals through Agenda 21, Agenda 2030 and Habitat plan in many shows. It is implemented at local level globally by ICLEI.

Most people have not heard of any of the above and your local MP will probably not know about it, however it is being implemented rapidly in your local area and worldwide. You will notice all the signs of its rapid implemetation in your local area. It is referred to as Sustainable Development and its terms such as Vibrant Communities, Smart Cities, Walkable Cities, City Villages are all terms which are used for the implementation of Agenda 21/30. When you search these terms all the above will fall into place and this huge spiders web of global control will become very clear.

Ian Davis: The Disillusioned Blogger- the huge movement behind the screen, going on 24/7. It's the pt behind all the massive misdirection that keeps everyone steeped in illusion. Times' running out ... I'm surprised so few -even on here- have noticed your post (h/t NW)
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

Thanks Rachel. I saw Ab's posting Whitney Webb interviewing Ian Davis - It's such an important wake-up call. You reminded me.

Hope this will generate impetus. There's a core of interested members on here I've met up with already. But how many are willing to contribute?

The LAW system (NAMES IN BLOCK CAPITALS) has a major part to play.
If we're a bunch of strawmen we won't be able to resist anything. That''s not rocket science ...
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This would appear to be this link from the main blog, so I'll put it here for reference.

The SDG octopus
https://fakeologist.com/blog/2022/11/12 ... g-octopus/

The background:

Sustainable Debt Slavery
https://unlimitedhangout.com/2022/09/in ... t-slavery/
podcast episode link: https://rokfin.com/post/100648

And here's a link to another Iain Davis and Whitney Webb podcast on this forum.
viewtopic.php?p=4827#p4827

nickw

Unread post by nickw »

Jonathan May reveals insider secrets:

https://newslog.cyberjournal.org/jonath ... r-secrets/
However many families there are -is irrelevant. There are some and they do via all countries' central banks.

That should be understood. They are privately owned. Period. They have an agenda. Period. We are in their power. Period. Sounds pretty harsh.

How is it going to be delivered at ground zero level, in each and evry of our very own neighbourhoods? The bad news: It's already well under way!
The good news: They are just a bunch of people basically, despite godlike 'entitlement', fabulous wealth and armies of wellpaid lackeys & supporters.

The Global governance which has been established everywhere, worldwide, probably even in Iran (never mind Russia- haha) has us in its grip. It is starting to squeeze and will only increase its grip tighter- until we cannot move outside without permission. (I'm not joking either)

Gates bought up all that land, Fink (Blackrock) bought up that real estate. They're just fronts, for the process to pass before us all unaware...

Anyone who isn't aware needs to catch up soon: 2025 is their new due date and we're almost into 2023 ... They aim to "close that gap" soonish

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/in-dept ... ance-2025/

"This report analyses the gap between current international governance institutions, organisations and norms and the demands for global governance likely to be posed by long-term strategic challenges over the next 15 years. The report is the product of research and analysis by the NIC and EUISS following a series of international dialogues co-organised by the Atlantic Council, TPN, and other partner organisations in Beijing, Tokyo, Dubai, New Delhi, Pretoria, Sao Paulo & Brasilia, Moscow, and Paris."
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

I didn't know until recently, this has been warned about for decades.
Here's Eric Butler in Australia, in 1989, explaining clearly just how it works.

We see the results of him being ignored as a nutter

nickw

Unread post by nickw »

Glasgow Financial Advance for Net zero
GFANZ

https://www.gfanzero.com/
Here's Whitney with Ian Davis again explaining stuff: I've now had my wakeup call- have you?

(Interview begins at 13:20)

"The Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero (GFANZ) is a global coalition of leading financial institutions committed to accelerating the decarbonization of the economy.

Achieving the objective of the Paris Agreement to limit global temperature increases to 1.5°C from pre-industrial levels requires a whole economy transition. Every company, bank, insurer, and investor will need to adjust their business models, develop credible plans for the transition to a low-carbon, climate-resilient future, and then implement those plans.

GFANZ provides the tools and resources the financial sector needs to implement its net-zero commitments."
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

I went for a drive this morning. Dull it was, dark even at 8am GMT, rain intermittent, sometimes steady, and then petering off to almost stop. Almost.

I took my old route to my place of work, till a few years ago. Lines of traffic heading into the city centre as per usual. Various holdups with interminable roadworks, street closures, unexplained queues ... this will be a totally normal scene for the other daily commuters. I was just re-familiarising myself with what was in effect my normal until recently. Only a few years ago: And a lifetime before that, for 50 odd years of various commutes here and there.

After yesterday when I was almost brutally brought to see and be clearly reminded of my imminent future, it now seems something like Wilson's Wall enclosing my diminishing world; I know I'll never be able to do this route again and feel any link with 'the way I used to live once upon a time' ...

It's as stark as that I'm afraid. The past is gone, Their future normal is around me; out there's it prowls like a ravenous beast: Just beyond that low wall I see it. I'm under sentence- it looms over my future like some shadow from Mordor. Visiting friends and relatives, the festive season, hollowed out now. We might smile, hug, laugh even but most of them- almost all- have simply no idea of what's just out of my view, just off the stage hidden but biding its time to pounce ...

It's simply horrible. I couldn't bring up anything remotely contentious to spoil what little complacency still exists for them. Many people have a vaguely uneasy feeling, feel generally uncertain as to 'the future': It'll be the last relatively normal Xmas time any of us will ever have. 2022 AD

It might just be the the last but one- tho' I doubt it, as things are escalating already. I'm lucky in a way as I'm a boomer and have had 'my innings' What's it like for someone with a young family looking into This New SDG world, paying for it with lifelong debt, for their very air, food, water and warmth?

What about them my friends, sending Xmas Greetings and Yuletide wishes. Putting on cheery smiles before they're dumped into Armageddon? Am I too harsh; is it as bad as it seems today? It's not far off I'm afraid, wish it wasn't so, but we dawdled and dreamed when we should have been more alert.