Helen Keller

YouCanCallMeAl

Re: Helen Keller

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

Cheers guys - I agree that these shows are a waste of time.

I'm sure how much I agree that everyone is paid. I think there is also a lot of ego pampering that occurs - eg if you are someone like Tim Kelly and become a someone in the community, perhaps you have reached the goal you had for yourself? (Perhaps it was never even a conscious goal but feels good?) Perhaps you are satisfied with a bit of authentic attention?

I think there is a danger in stepping out into becoming a public figure (eg an alt. broadcaster) in its own right - and that money might only be the trigger in some (few?) cases. The attention, adulation, involvement, life-purpose, sense of self-achievement, sense of 'fighting the good fight', etc could be enough non-monetary carrots. And once that 'truth hunger' that got you your niche is somewhat satiated by attention, it would be easy to stall in your personal search for truth. You would not even feel stalled - you would be getting more information than ever, people would like you, you'd feel like part of the solution, feel busy, etc - ie there are lots justifications to stay stalled.

So, there's no great need to talk about agents paid by 3-letter agencies, etc when human psychology is geared that way. IMO, of course.

PS - true to her word, my latest comments are already gone.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:56 pm money might only be the trigger in some (few?) cases. The attention, adulation, involvement, life-purpose, sense of self-achievement, sense of 'fighting the good fight', etc could be enough non-monetary carrots [...] you would be getting more information than ever, people would like you, you'd feel like part of the solution, feel busy, etc [...] PS - true to her word, my latest comments are already gone.
-
What you presume is the case for the Alt Media Outlets and frontfigures do make sense on the surface. However when you actually study any one of these characters in detail, look at who they interview the most, how many different guests and authors they are able to get on their show and how many shows they actually broadcast - or books they write...
-
When we actually study the cases in particular, it becomes evident even alternative broadcasters like Tim Kelly produces as many shows as any professionnal, speaks with as many various guests as any professionnal, as regularly as any professionnal and as good as any professionnal. Jim Fetzer mentionned in the thread is another example. Everything about these people is professionnal - except they themselves say they're amateurs and you believe them. Because they're likeable, because they are christian, married with six children - or whatever.
-
The subject of fake truthers - aka professionnal intelligence field operators - can come up in any topic in alternative research, and understandably so. As very few have actually studied the subject, most have a misguided opinion on the subject, and with good reason. One of the major aspects of couvert operation such as controlling alternative media is not supposed to be known. It literally destroys the public and future prospects of gaining larger audiences.
-
When you do speak of actual research into the alternatve truth movement the fake nature of most outlets makes impossible for them to cover this topic seriously as they would risk to be exposed themselves. There are so many fake truth figures out there that it seems impossible to even make a broadcast free from contrived and paid truthers aka shills. Whoever tries to wing it and contend the truth movement is not controlled by the Elite under their many deeply funded and staffed intelligence and culture creators simply have not done their research.
-
On Fakeologist, there was only one show were my five articles on the topic were discussed, and clearly by the importance and interest of the subject to the layman public, there clearly should have been more extensive coverage. As for anything, if you want the job done, you'll have to do it yourself or at least ask for attention which was the case here. Nobody actually contacts me for anything as often seems the case for others.
-
FAK 211 - Unreal and Ab discuss the conspiracy con
http://fakeologist.com/blog/2018/09/03/fak211-unreal
-
Going back to the topic of Keller, its pretty clear that Cynthia Chung is part of professional Culture Creation as a writer and president of The Rising Tide Foundation whose goals and purpose are rather vague, but whose activity can easily be focused to "noble causes" such as spreading the "truth" about Helen Keller - or Anne Frank for that matter...
-
Rogue News Interview - Cynthia Chung Co - Founder The Rising Tide Foundation
YouCanCallMeAl

I do have a position that addresses what you say, in a way that leaves me personally untroubled. So, I don't feel like I need to investigate every researcher.

My position is that I start from a position of distrust. I do not trust what I am presented with. I am happy to ignore lots of ideas. The only way I hold to something, is when I have personally verified something. No one, even well-meaning people I meet, family and friends, or even well meaning alt podcasters, etc, has the truth. The only way to knowing the truth is personal.

And in the first place you need to understand what 'knowing' is. And, hardly anyone knows! Amazing. Its personal verification of whatever is presented, not belief or theory or hypothesis. And knowing something is very hard to achieve. Of course, you are fine to proceed at risk, without knowing - but you should at least be aware that you do not know.

I won't go on about it :) but for different reasons to you (ie I am not researching the bad actors), I do feel inoculated against 'information' as I have a means that I use to filter it.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

dirtybenny wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:32 am I know that there are several fans of Kelly's podcast in the fakeologist community. I am not on that list. The volume of material/guests/propaganda that this operation churns out makes Mathis look like a slacker.
-
Count me out of the Tim Kelly fanlist too. An unfortunate coincidence that Kelly now stars on the latest Fakeologist show. Even Keller could not see Kelly coming on* to the Fakeologist show - but we clearly should have seen as much.
-
A duck is a duck when it acts like one.
-
FAK563-Jim OKelly
https://fakeologist.com/blog/2022/06/29 ... im-okelly/
-
Every conspiracy outlet seems ridden by the same defects which for those who are interested and willing to research the subject no longer comes as a surprise. Despite the incessant appeal to riducule spun around "shills" on all Truther platforms.
-
One have to choose what to consume* in the Alternative Media - also here on Fakeologist i would suggest. Regardless of Kelly's inoffensive wrapping - this show will not make onto my meny of mediamaterial this week.

* the phonetic anagram of Kelly is Key Lie - and tim is meet backwards. The spelling tells us a story, which adds to the total of coincidences at play here - not to forget frequent guests from past such as John Adams and fallen-from-the-ladder-on-good-friday Chris Kendall - known on this platform as problematic truthers in so far as their suspect demise and retirement
YouCanCallMeAl

Do you have a "menu of media material" each week? If you don't, you should!
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:42 am Do you have a "menu of media material" each week? If you don't, you should!
-
If you show me yours, i will show you mine.
-
And mine is quite lightweight, a selection of mainstream and alternative RSS feeds*, some MSN radio and sports. Not to forget a FAK podcast or two when its kosher - rid of the most blatant spooks.

* rss feeds are becoming hard to rely upon as most go willingly onto closed proprietry platforms such as Insta, Twitter etc
YouCanCallMeAl

:) Ah - I thought you did a sort of newsletter or something! I'm the same - a mixed bag of info.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Well, not to forget the disinfo in that info bag...
-
We all have our methods to weed out the disinfo, but its still in there. To keep the main thing the main thing, its best keep disinfo ratio low though. Neither Kelly nor Keller are of much help in that regard.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Unreal wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:22 am
dirtybenny wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:32 am I know that there are several fans of Kelly's podcast in the fakeologist community. I am not on that list. The volume of material/guests/propaganda that this operation churns out makes Mathis look like a slacker.
-
Count me out of the Tim Kelly fanlist too. An unfortunate coincidence that Kelly now stars on the latest Fakeologist show. Even Keller could not see Kelly coming on* to the Fakeologist show - but we clearly should have seen as much.
-
A duck is a duck when it acts like one.
-
FAK563-Jim OKelly
https://fakeologist.com/blog/2022/06/29 ... im-okelly/
-
Every conspiracy outlet seems ridden by the same defects which for those who are interested and willing to research the subject no longer comes as a surprise. Despite the incessant appeal to riducule spun around "shills" on all Truther platforms.
-
One have to choose what to consume* in the Alternative Media - also here on Fakeologist i would suggest. Regardless of Kelly's inoffensive wrapping - this show will not make onto my meny of mediamaterial this week.

* the phonetic anagram of Kelly is Key Lie - and tim is meet backwards. The spelling tells us a story, which adds to the total of coincidences at play here - not to forget frequent guests from past such as John Adams and fallen-from-the-ladder-on-good-friday Chris Kendall - known on this platform as problematic truthers in so far as their suspect demise and retirement
Hey Unreal....

Nice to see you back in full force on the forums.

This is not Tim Kelly from Our Interesting Times. This is JIM OKELLY, a vaccine researcher.

best

db

@Unreal
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Ha - Tim Kelly Jim OKelly,,,
-
Lol - i've made some fancy mistake there ! Good thing its Jim OKelly, not Tim.
-
Thanks for the correction - dyslexia setting in one might fear !
-