Helen Keller

dirtybenny

Re: Helen Keller

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Haha....

I was in the chat for last night's show. I try to be polite and respectful to Ab's guests, but if that was TIM Kelly......

the gloves would have come off.

Ab did voice his distaste for TIM Kelly in his most recent talk with RIck, but it was for his microphone and accent. Neither of these things are an issue for me.

I also am not in the John Adams/Jay Dyer fan club that so many seem to be in here. Have they not examined the Carrion affair or are they just willing to overlook that operation and embrace cognitive dissonance?
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

Being blind is indeed on topic with regards to Helen Keller.
-
Sorry if i've derailed Keller's blindness onto conspiracy conspiracy blindness... In a literal manner our blindness to cases like Helen Keller, Ray Charles or even Stevie Wonder does share communalities to the blindness we develop for conspiracy theorists. In both cases we do develop sympathy for these characters that we do not know, and then when we start buying their books or donating occasionally we are investing a lot of goodwill and intention ontop of the money as well.
-
By becoming consumers of our fabricated culture - beit mainstream like for Keller, Charles or Wonder, or alternative - we subconsciously eliminate our faculty of criticism which is the true engine of cults - wich is a carefully cultured product. We may be amused of the blindness the general public fabricate for their heroes like Keller et al. but we are much alike in our incapacity to analyse what happens on our own turf in the examples of Kay Hammad, John Adams, Marcus Allen, Chris Kendall - to name but a few.
-
In order to install the cognitive dissonance you mention, a very carefully planned pattern of behaviour is encouraged - and its not much different in the case of Keller than it is in conspiracy theory - in both cases we are blinded.
-

-
dirtybenny

Excellent points, Unreal...

Recognizing blind spots is key to growth and understanding. Agreed on the Conspiracy Conspiracy which is undervalued, under-publicized research.

As to Stevie Wonder...

Stevie Wonder was born Stevland Hardaway Judkins on May 13, 1950, in Saginaw, Michigan. Hardaway was his mother’s name, and Judkins was his father’s. Producer Clarence Paul recommended they change his name, saying, “We can’t keep introducing him as the ‘8th Wonder of the World.'” He suggested the moniker “Little Stevie Wonder,” and Gordy agreed.

I have never known any male that is given the mother's maiden name as their middle name and the father's surname as their surname.

Wonder

A feeling of surprise mingled with admiration, caused by something beautiful, unexpected, unfamiliar, or inexplicable.

A strange or remarkable person, thing, or event.

We have deceivers Billy Shears and Stevie Wonder in the first video... Ebony and Ivory.

For the record, I disagree with the conclusions of the second video. None of these deceivers do what they do with money as their motivation. There are much bigger stakes at play.

Then there is the combination of these 2 deceivers in Ebony and Ivory. Parading as kumbayah oneness, while focusing on the divide of black and white. Masonic flipping of black and white clothing in nearly every scene.

har·mo·ny
the combination of simultaneously sounded musical notes to produce chords and chord progressions having a pleasing effect.

When adjacent white and black piano keys are played simultaneously, they are not in harmony. My take is that this "song" is meant to further the divide by focusing on skin color.

WONDER has been given a range of awards, both for his music and for his civil rights work, including a Lifetime Achievement Award from the National Civil Rights Museum, being named one of the United Nations Messengers of Peace, and earning a Presidential Medal of Freedom from President Barack Obama in 2014.

MCCARTNEY/SHEARS

1997: Knighted by Queen Elizabeth II for services to music[460]
2000: Fellowship into the British Academy of Songwriters, Composers and Authors[461]
2008: BRIT Award for Outstanding Contribution to Music
2008: Honorary Doctor of Music degree from Yale University[462]
2010: Gershwin Prize for his contributions to popular music[463]
2010: Kennedy Center Honors[464]
2012: Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame[465]
2012: Légion d'Honneur for his services to music[466]
2012: MusiCares Person of the Year
2015: 4148 McCartney, asteroid named after him by the International Astronomical Union's Minor Planet Center[467]

Both have been visible important playing pieces of the enemy.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

The idea of physical disability fakers, is a surprisingly strong one. I think the value is that someone with a physical disability is very hard to criticise. I think this is a taboo that is played with in order to allow the person to voice opinions as a sort of 'victim' that mean whatever the point is it cannot be challenged.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I see Greta Thunberg - an autistic child - as forming part of the same media strategy. Interestingly 'Thunberg' apparently means 'enclosed garden/yard' in Swedish - which is funny to me as she is all about helping to usher in technocracy (the enclosed yard) in the name of the environment (garden).

Stevie Wonder could be another example - its certainly blindness is an interesting (endearing?) USP for a musician, And it sounds like he has towed the line looking at his awards - cheers DB for the research above.

I would also add Steven Hawkins to that list. (Miles Mathis breaks this down pretty well, imo.)

Christopher Reeve (on account of his aristocratic background, and the tragi-comic juxtaposition of a "paralysed Superman" might be another..

anyone else?
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

YouCanCallMeAl

Derailing my own thread (slightly), here's a crazy list of famous people with disabilities.

The following all have Asperger's dontcha know:
Charlie Chaplin
Alfred Hitchcock
Marilyn Monroe
Wasily Kandinsky
Michelangelo
Vincent van Gogh
Alexander Graham Bell
Henry Cavendish
Charles Darwin
Thomas Edison
Sir Isaac Newton
Benjamin Franklin
Henry Ford
Bill Gates
Al Gore (yawn)
Thomas Jefferson
Abraham Lincoln
etc

Even more remarkable, when you find out that:
"Asperger’s syndrome (also known as Asperger’s Disorder) was first described in the 1940s by Viennese pediatrician Hans Asperger, who observed autism-like behaviors and difficulties with social and communication skills in boys who had normal intelligence and language development."

https://www.autism-society.org/what-is/ ... -syndrome/
dirtybenny

From the article posted by Unreal...

" If it hadn’t been for Jamie Foxx and that movie a few years back bringing Ray’s story to life on screen, I think I’d have spilled the beans a long time ago"

At this point, in my experience, anytime they do a movie on something, it is to vividly and realistically reinforce a false narrative.

Ray ...Ray Charles
The Social Network ...Facebook
Apollo 13...NASA
Patriots Day....Boston Marathon op.
All the President's Men... Watergate
Ali...the Muhammad Ali story.
Elvis.....Elvis
Get Back...the Beatles
Jane...Jane Goodall
The Theory of Everything...Stephen Hawking.
Philadelphia...AIDS
China Syndrome...nuclear power
Pandemic...viruses
Midway, Guns of Navarone, Patton etc, etc. WW2
Jurassic Park...dinosaurs
Fauci...the Fauci narrative
Zero Dark Thirty...the bin Laden narrative.
Schindler's List...holohoax
Roots TV series and Django Unchained....african slavery narrative.
United 93...9-11
Jobs.....the story of Steve Jobs and Apple computers.
Lincoln...the Abe Lincoln narrative.
JFK....kennedy assassination hoax
Red Dawn...fear of a China invasion.
Helter Skelter....Manson hoax
Silence of the Lambs, Dirty Harry..Serial killer
Every Western movie....false narrative of the Old West
Deer Hunter, Apocalypse Now...VIetnam
The Doors....the Doors story.
Amadeus...Mozart narrative.
Taxi Driver...crazed assassin.

I am sure there are a gazillion others.

I haven't watched movies for the last 10 years, by choice, to avoid any further programming. But if I did, whatever is presented in a movie is for sure, NOT the truth. This includes the Matrix and Truman Show. I also do not believe in the concept of predictive programming that commonly gets espoused like a mantra in the truth scene.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

" So many black, blind and brilliant musicians grace our history that it’s difficult to fit them in a single list [...] The problem was, so many black, blind and brilliant musicians grace our history that I had to come up with a rationale for choosing which ones to focus on. Then it hit me—why not zero in on those who were known for the adjective “Blind” in their names? Believe it or not, that still yields at least ten individuals " -Foundation for Economic Education
-
Black, Blind and Brilliant: 10 Musicians Who Overcame the Odds
https://fee.org/articles/black-blind-and-brilliant-10-musicians-who-overcame-the-odds/
-
1. Blind Lemon Jefferson (b 1893)
2. Blind Willie Johnson (b 1897)
3. Blind Boy Fuller (b 1904)
4. Blind Tom Wiggins (b 1849)
5. Blind John Davis (b 1913)
6. Blind Joe Reynolds (b 1900)
7. Blind Willie McTell (b 1898)
8. Blind Boys of Alabama (b 1923-1929)
9. Blind Snooks Eaglin (b 1936)
10. Blind Arthur Blake (b 1896)
-
Blind Lemon Jefferson — b 1893
-
Blind Willie Johnson — b 1897
-
Blind Boy Fuller — b 1904
-
Blind Tom Wiggins — b 1849
-
Blind John Davis — b 1913
-
Blind Joe Reynolds — b 1900
-
Blind Willie McTell — b 1898
-
Blind Boys of Alabama — b 1923-1929
-
Blind Snooks Eaglin — b 1936
-
Blind Arthur Blake — b 1896
-
From this apparently "short" list of black americans who were playing music in times where segregation was strong between ethnicities, one have to consider some type of "blind black blues" singer program was in place. The subtle nuance of using impairment to make these artists more likeable makes a lot of good sense if you had no scrupules and it served your cause.
-
There is no way around the fact that the mixed racial culture we have today* is in partly artificially created with a range of measures, quite like sexuality today is influenced in much the same manner towards mixed genders and "fluid" sexuality. At this time period there was not much common cuture between different racial groups, and these quite naturally stayed mostly amongst themselves - beit whites, mexicans or blacks.

* it is kind of tempting to see these artists as the equivilent of the black boxing scene that was ushered into existence around the same period. Its like there were a group of people that volontarily used black americans to enrich themselves and encourage mixed racial culture for the general population, not necesserily for themselves
YouCanCallMeAl

Holy crap. That they could get a 5 man group together - all blind - is outrageous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blind_Boys_of_Alabama

"The Blind Boys of Alabama, also billed as The Five Blind Boys of Alabama and Clarence Fountain and the Blind Boys of Alabama,[2] is an American gospel group. The group was founded in 1939 in Talladega, Alabama, and has featured a changing roster of musicians over its history, the majority of whom are or were vision impaired."

That's a long franchise.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

" In 1948 at Newark, New Jersey, they performed with another group of blind singers, the Jackson Harmony. Clever promotion billed the event as a battle between the Blind Boys of Alabama and the Blind Boys of Mississippi, names that stuck for both groups " -Encyclopedia Alabama
-
The blind boys of Alabama had a competing blind band from Mississippi...
-
The Five Blind Boys of Mississippi started out as a quartet with lead singer Archie Brownlee, Joseph Ford, Lawrence Abrams, and Lloyd Woodard. They originally sang under the name "the Cotton Blossom Singers" and "The Jackson Harmoneers". Though blind from birth, Archie Brownlee would sometimes leap from a stage into the audience below... (wiki)
-
The Five Blind Boys of Mississippi
-
Original blind quartet members - and hard gospel shouter Rev. Percell Perkins who joined later was not blind or impaired