SECRET SOCIETY OF DRAG QUEENS AT HARVARD MrE

dirtybenny

SECRET SOCIETY OF DRAG QUEENS AT HARVARD MrE

Unread post by dirtybenny »

"We've been invaded by a transvestite cult." Very much agree with Mr E....not human entities.

From the comments....

In my early 20s, I waited tables at a trendy pizza place in Harvard Square directly across the street from Harvard U. When the Hasty Pudding event rolled around, the visiting celebs would often come in there. The club members were probably regulars. I just didn't notice at the time. I always wondered why these famous people chose to eat at a dinky pizza joint instead of the many fine restaurants in the square. The food wasn't that good. The connection just hit me. I was the only actual female working there. The entire wait staff except for me and the owner's daughter (?) were gay men who were also drag queens. Annoying drag queens who always wanted to give me a makeover and dress me up like I was a doll.
dirtybenny

Re: SECRET SOCIETY OF DRAG QUEENS AT HARVARD MrE

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Another interesting comment......

San Francisco truthMunipet
Ok well what is a transhuman “trans-ing” changing from ? Does the name not say they are former humans who have become a amalgamation of something else?
The point I’m trying to make is I don’t think the NWO agenda, the so called elites or Freemasons are humans anymore. To me somewhere along the lines they were transhumaned and gender flipped into biotech beings run by a living AI super computer beast system. To call them “trannys” is only partially accurate - the issue is far more serious then just biological transgenderism of a human. To me my visions show the true of nature and meaning of what you are calling demons