Subway offers free sandwiches for life for fans who get footlong tattoo

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Subway offers free sandwiches for life for fans who get footlong tattoo

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Demons harvesting souls again ....similar to the vax incentives.....now they are giving tattoo incentives.

Subway will offer free sandwiches for life to anyone willing to get a tattoo of a logo of its new promotion.

Subway will give away free sandwiches for life for anyone who agrees to get a footlong tattoo of a logo of its new Subway Series promotion.

Fans of the sandwich chain are invited to a block party in Las Vegas on Wednesday, where nine people will be eligible to have DJ Tambe, a two-time winner of the “Ink Master” reality television series, or someone from his team draw a tattoo of the Subway Series logo.

Anyone who agrees to get a tattoo of a 12″ by 12″ tattoo of the logo on their sternum or back will receive free sandwiches for life.

A 2″ by 2″ tattoo on their wrist, bicep, or foot earns them free subs for a month. A 3″ by 3″ tattoo on their shoulder blade, forearm, or calf will win free sandwiches for a year.

During the six-hour block party, Subway will offer one 12″ by 12″ tattoo, and a combined maximum of eight 3″ by 3″ or 2″ by 2″ tattoos.

The person who get the footlong tattoo will receive $50,000 worth of gift cards every year. The others will receive a $372 gift card for the month and $4,380 for the year.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/22/subway-of ... ng-tattoo/
Attachments
Q4I2IW4l.jpg
dirtybenny

EVERY NEEDLE HELPS...QR code tattoo at Tesco

Unread post by dirtybenny »

EVERY NEEDLE HELPS I had Tesco Clubcard tattooed on my arm so I don’t miss savings – & I’m getting a Nectar inking next, says dad-of-7

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/19 ... tooed-arm/

What is the purpose of leading a story with the phrase "EVERY NEEDLE HELPS" in capital letters? EVERY NEEDLE helps who or WHAT? A tattoo?

This is further evidence for my model of tattoo as demonic occult blood ritual.
Cognitive Dissident

Re: Subway offers free sandwiches for life for fans who get footlong tattoo

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

Needle sounds like 'little' if you speak like you're addressing a retard.

'Every little helps' used to be Tesco's brand slogan. Because we're all so fucking poor, you see.

By the way, Tesco is short for (((Tessa Cohen))): he named his business after the yenta.