I'm an actual trans person, got all the inside info you need, AMA

finch

I'm an actual trans person, got all the inside info you need, AMA

Unread post by finch »

please no philisophical questions
finch

Re: I'm an actual trans person, got all the inside info you need, AMA

Unread post by finch »

just realized y'all probably think I'm the CIA or something, so just want to say that the CIA has like a six page Wikipedia article on its human rights abuses, torture and assassination and I'm not down with any of that, I do too many shrooms to be hired to a government position, and water comes into my kitchen when it rains too hard
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

sounds like a euphemism ,welcome to the team
IMG-20211229-WA0001.jpg
finch

Unread post by finch »

haha i have no idea what you mean by that
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i,m a child of the late seventies early eighties ,the era of innuendo ,

water comes into my kitchen when it rains too hard, even now it still sounds funny

that statement can be a euphemism for anyone like me ,with a childlike mind ,i,m a product of the english comedians ,
finch

Unread post by finch »

ahh i mean that I live in a small basement apartment and I was, at that moment, preparing to run the sump pump (has to be done manually) to pump like 30 gallons of water up the stairs out of the vestibule in front of my front door before it made it up over the threshold-- unfortunately failed somewhat and had to mop, but as long as the water doesn't make it all the way to the water heater (in which case I have to relight the pilot light) it's not too big a deal
finch

Unread post by finch »

nothing huh
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Can you spot transgender people on video?
Do you think the likes of MR-E and Angel Price are correct in their video assertions?

I'm somewhat unconvinced by a lot of it, and more so with the superbly backfiring COVID-19 narrative and the "quick, let's force a war to pretend we aren't all actually reading from the same script". I think the transgender narrative pushed by governments is being used to hide a different agenda to do with legal persons. I witnessed the exact same thing with disabled people back in the early days of the internet when everyone was hand-coding and there was nothing other than static pages. It's funny, I saw that everything was framed in terms of disabled people but I didn't have the mindspace to understand why I was seeing what I was seeing.

This was one of the most important symbols for all internet related government funding at the time. It was all about accessibility compliance.

OIP.jpg
OIP.jpg (11.28 KiB) Viewed 728 times

Therefore for me it's about why governments are pushing the narrative they are pushing and how much of the Youtube/social media narrative is just people being paid to push the approved mindset. This is why I don't have any questions about transgenderism on a personal level, it's kind of apples and pears to me.
finch

Unread post by finch »

Nah I don't think any of those people are trans. It would be kind of sad if they were because it would mean that essentially all trans people with any influence in society have absolutely no solidarity with those who have none, though it's understandable because until recently an out trans person pretty much could not have a career in anything. Gas stations didn't want to hire trans people, let alone casting agencies. They still don't for the most part. I see trans people out in public all the time and they're usually identifiable by, like, they're wearing a pin that says they're trans on it, or whatever shirt has become a meme among trans people on twitter right now, or they're getting off the train at the stop where all the trans people live (where I used to live!) Of course I've had other trans people not know I was trans after we'd lived together for months, as well, while I'd assumed that they'd known the entire time and that I simply wouldn't need to bring it up. So if I can't tell someone is trans I assume they don't want me to know and it isn't my business, and if I can I assume they don't want me to call attention to them in public.

I learned basic html and css when I was 12 and didn't get into the professional side of web dev until I took a class on it when I was 30. A friend told me she got paid a lot of money to teach the kind of programming I knew back then and I wish I'd known I could have done the same: I never made a dime because I assumed that if a kid could do it, it was worthless. You see this kid of thought in the recent documentary about Beanie Babies- they hired a teenager to make their web site and paid her almost nothing because they didn't think it was a real job, despite making millions off it. Regardless, back then the programmer had a lot more control over the browser and you could really mess things up in terms of accessibility- like you could write javascript that just grabbed the whole window and shook it if you really wanted to or get people stuck in an endless loop of pop-ups. And it's a bit sad that you can't goof around like that anymore even if you warn the user that it's going to happen, since you could make web sites really arty that way, but I understand why they did it, as it left the user vulnerable to all kinds of attacks. Nowadays the browser itself overrides a lot of that stuff and gives ultimate control over stuff like font size and color to the user, so accessibility concerns are more about stuff like making sure a blind person using a screen reader will be able to make sense of the site. Long strings of emoji are a particular issue nowadays because a screen reader will read them all out by name one at a time. It's likely a lot of the web sites I've made are not really *accessible* in some way because I wasn't taught the full range of issues that would need to be addressed; that's an entire job in itself, but I've never worked on anything high level enough that I would be expected to. I've also used a number of government-made web sites and I wouldn't call a single one of them accessible in the traditional sense, they are essentially all designed to frustrate a user who can't click fast enough, in a way that seems very intentional to me.
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I don't have any questions re the operations etc. It seems most of that is out there. They can change people's looks, voices, etc.

In a way we can say that there are 2 types of people - elite and non-elite. Similarly there are male elites, female elites and trans elites. I think its fair to say that most people we see in the media, are from the elite side of things. And that its possible that the elites' spiritual/religious/philosophical ideas are not ones that neither you nor I really know.

All of which is a roundabout way of saying do you think you should have a special insight into what's going on? I don't think I have a special insight into male elites, even though that aligns with my gender.

Perhaps there are tells that you would pick up on that the average person would miss? But your position seems to be that the people Mr E, etc talks about are not trans. Do you think any of the celebs put in front of us are trans? Is it possible that you too could be misled?