The Obama "children".

SaiGirl

The Obama "children".

Unread post by SaiGirl »

Persistent doubts and questions about Michelle Obama's personal history, and the parentage of the Obamas' ostensible offspring.

As with the place, circumstances and actual parentage of Barack himself.

Note how "mainstream' CBS News runs a "sudden revelation" of details that were never reported back when Barack was still a candidate.

This particular story seems to be "muddying the waters" by spreading bait in the form of "red herrings", simultaneously providing plenty of cover for subsequent "plausible denial" of foreknowledge concerning even more stunning revelations.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/michelle-ob ... rough-ivf/
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: The Obama "children".

Unread post by fakeologist »

My thoughts:
Obama himself is IVF.
I believe the CIA/intelligence agencies/contractors make people.
They are then raised by CIA families.
Many are reversos/androgynes/MTF/FTM.
They are 100% controlled/blackmailed due to this unnatural origin.

All the stories around them are misdirection.

The children are likely actors, or else they themselves are part of the program.
SaiGirl

Re: The Obama "children". Actors indeed.

Unread post by SaiGirl »

Your surmise:
A rather conservative, reasonable, plausible and manageable set of circumstances.

Of course our own sensibilities (quaintly prosaic as they might be) are instinctively repelled and stunned that such young children, toddlers and infants even, would be "cast" in such roles, for either part or whole of their lives.

Yet, to those with the power, connections and money to manage such lifetime LARPs and extended '"road show" projects like a "Sandy Hook" or a "Flight 93 family", would be nothing more than a budget allocation.

The scale, scope, skill and complexity of such LARPs, should be roughly correlated with huge budgets. Like any old Hollywood series, or Netflix production.

I am reminded of Joe Atwill's work on "lifetime actors", in relation to the historical origins and direction of the late 60s to early 70s "counterculture" movement (hiippies, et al..).
I'd love to hear ab interview him sometime.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I do not believe the children are actors, but rather, part of the program. The true parents are likely her obstetrician and husband. But note the vast number of androgynes in Hollywood and elsewhere that adopt children to invert, some overtly while others covertly.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UHhcX0ESW5oJ/

Who knows what their "true" gender is but they are being raised as androgynes. Malia is an androgyne. I have not seen recent Sasha pics, but is likely androgyne as well. It is their religion.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/71DQyD0ZLFzC/

If not IVF, these entities have their origins and pasts patched together to confuse and confound any of us that investigate.

I do not believe that these entities are blackmailed in any way, shape, or form. They rule this place. It is their religion and their nature. They are deceiving controlling entities in this realm across the spectrum of sports, entertainment, government, law, medicine, education, etc. They are constantly signalling each other with symbol and gesture. I suspect they have now entrained to the AI and function as organic tools of the AI. I do not believe they are the same as mankind. If Black's law dictionary is correct, defining "human" as a monster. Then they are humans. Otherwise, I just consider them demons as their actions and behaviours are parasitic to mankind.

From my perspective, this is the paramount reason for addressing the EGI issue. This is an important lens with which to attempt to view the otherwise apparently inexplicable realm in which we exist.
RoCks

Unread post by RoCks »

Look at one of those obama/soetoro kid characters and notice the similarities of the foreheads of alot of these transvestites. So compare the one kid going off to school, promoted by the media of course, and the general features between that one and the "i am jazz" jennings character.

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/b3/81/ed/b381 ... nnings.jpg
RoCks

Unread post by RoCks »

I agree. I think the whole threats and coercion angle, that benny points out, is all part of the staged/fake opposition in regards to all these fake circus act media characters. That's how their controllers get their kicks from this stuff. They create conspiracies surrounding the character/s, and add more drama to the already existing freak show. Like they got whacked for exposing such and such in the "government", music industry, or whatever. Or they were threatened if they "came out" with "information" for the already duped public.. Something like the jon benet ramsey saga, for example, these people have really managed to keep that circus goin' for years. They are STILL peddling the jon benet ramsey thing in rags, newsweek, time, people, hollywood rags, you name it, available at any store now. Their handlers enjoy all the concoctions of stories surrounding their characters for years, and the public still eats it up.
RoCks

Unread post by RoCks »

Not only that, take heed. When I posted the "i am jazz" jennings critter, that's one of their low-end generic trannys that's easy to spot. Those are the ones they divulge, like throwing a bone out, to the ignorant public, because they are easy-er to spot. When it comes to their top-of-the-line transvestites and protégés, it ain't that simple. They've got dudes in drag, that have little if any surgery done whatsoever, that can pull it off on the masses. So I don't presume to catch on to some of these critters, because it can get rough. When they select their non generic protégés, for example, that women wished they looked like, it can get pretty hard to tell, along with their female "transition" protégés, with the hormones and training well before puberty. There isn't some kinda one size fits all when you take a look at these critters. Quite a few variations in fact.
RoCks

Unread post by RoCks »

And that's why controlled opposition keeps throwing the michale, or whatever, obama character in the faces of the ignorant public, like that's the best they can do. The controlled exposure faction or the various devices used by controlled opposition. That way, they keep and limit the ignorant public in the corral they control.