Finding deleted videos

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
antipodean

Finding deleted videos

Unread post by antipodean »

Possible handy tool for finding deleted videos.
https://altcensored.com/
MinarchalFade

Re: Finding deleted videos

Unread post by MinarchalFade »

antipodean wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:38 am Possible handy tool for finding deleted videos.
https://altcensored.com/
That source is the most useful for looking into bigger alt. outlets' reports that 50/50 get deleted - especially even con-ops Tommy Robin[son]

Just can't help but feel it for a channel named "shill talk", whom spoke about the end of individuality much before covaids era - sucks there's only 1 vid of his and he ended up deactivating before 3/11 started

Back to the site, altcensored is grand for deleted research (if only vid.me would follow suit); alas, it seems not much of its kind are around, besides some alt-"replacements" such as BrandNewTube, WorldTruthVideos, UtahGunExchange, and so on
Nigel Tilbury

Unread post by Nigel Tilbury »

[archiveorg no-floors-and-other-kike-potatoes width=640 height=480 frameborder=0 webkitallowfullscreen=true mozallowfullscreen=true]

Remember your hard work and contributions.

<iframe src="" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Attachments
Screenshot_20240407-224750.png
Mr. Scooter:
"Perhaps your new bumchum Nigel will pop into the blog and “read” it"
Nigel Tilbury

https://archive.org/search?query=creato ... n+Dover%22

<iframe src="" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Calls volcanoes hoax. BBC says hoax. Simple as that. Just say good job and move on. Geez. And it's funny and sarcastic. Dry English humor. I just don't understand the world's inability to love his volcano videos.
Mr. Scooter:
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The BBC does fake volcanos, and their fakery doesn't date well.

See the, no reason to have the man in the video other than to fake scale...'it must be really big, look at that lickle tiny man!'

2010: Volcano erupts near Eyjafjallajoekull in south Iceland

napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

oh ive been meaning to ask,is there any history of a generational goal of a corporation recorded

simply put ,we always here the generational plan of these famillies etc ,could that be a stipulation in the terms of their wealth

corporation dictaiting the actions of a future business etc,i know we can see one or two or three generations at work ,but im just wondering if there was any record of such guidelines that are older than say 300 years

you dont have to answer here and im not desperate for an answer yet
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I suspect the practice of giving children the exact same name as their parents has something to do with passing on bank accounts.

It is to be noted when Labour Mayor of Liverpool was arrested while he was in office, and then he announced he would be stepping down with immediate effect, though he was never prosecuted. Labour went through the motion of putting up candidates and shortlisting for the new election, councillor Anna Rothery, black, was one of three candidates shortlisted, and the papers went out to members. "But the party scrapped its list of all candidates in February [2021] with no explanation." Article here.

"Candidates were being selected after Joe Anderson was suspended from the Labour Party following his arrest in December on suspicion of conspiracy to commit bribery and witness intimidation."

Labour redid the shortlist and the three candidates including Anna Rothery, who is black, were not considered. Anna Rothery took legal action against Labour, but lost. "Mr Justice Cavanagh refused Ms Rothery's application for an interim injunction, saying the decision to remove her from the shortlist was a "quintessentially political judgment" the party was entitled to make."

Now why I bring up Anna Rothery's colour, because this is how I believe the people at the top of Labour game the system to subvert it to put in their chosen people while pretending it is a democratic selection. Labour has a big thing about women, because women don't go into politics, simply putting in a rule "women-only shortlist" basically stops real men getting into power. Then when real women started wanting to stand, suddenly Labour changes the goal posts and in certain seats they will declare "BAME only" (black and minority), the point, to always exclude real people from the shortlist and put in muppets. So Labour had a problem with Anna Rothery, because she ticks the box of woman and she ticks the box of black, and she probably had a very good chance of winning.

And you know why I'm absolutely convinced of this and why I add this little anecdote to a reply about parents passing on bank accounts through the generations. Because you know who won the Mayoral election....and it really wasn't a fix was it?

MAYOR J ANDERSON stood down unexpectedly before the end of his term because of his arrest, and out of how many f-ing names in the phone book?...the person who won the Liverpool Mayoral election to replace him ended up being MAYOR J ANDERSON. And no one stopped and said, what's the chances of that?...in exactly the same way no one says, 'why do we have so many more excess deaths after that big experimental vaccine rollout?'.

MAYOR J ANDERSON (Joe)
MAYOR J ANDERSON (Joe)
MAYOR J ANDERSON (Joanne)
MAYOR J ANDERSON (Joanne)

Oh look, it's a BAME woman, fancy that....and guess what, she's just stepped down after one term, in this report it says "Joanne Anderson never had any intention of becoming the elected mayor of her city." ...yes, because she only got that job because of her name, nothing else. Clearly there was some sort of secret bank account that only MAYOR J ANDERSON could access, and as Joe was no longer Mayor, because he resigned due to his arrest, no one could access the money unless they magically produced another person with the credentials of MAYOR J ANDERSON, and that's why Anna Rothery and the other two candidates were suddenly excluded from the shortlist. Labour knocked out the main competition before they introduced Joanne Anderson into the selection list, so she could basically get a free pass.

Else it might be all a big fat coincidence and everyone living in Liverpool, no matter their colour, has the surname Anderson.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i like that angle ,their are no coincidences in that den they call london city
Nigel Tilbury

I enjoy a mission. I have the opposite for you. Maybe it will give insight to how or why we wouldnt have a lot of those generational records. This is the NY Port authority documents lost.

PortAuthorityNY-NJ_9-11RecordsLoss.pdf
(4.65 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
Mr. Scooter: