Occult NWO quotes

All things 9/11
rachel

Re: Occult NWO quotes

Unread post by rachel »

I'm off topic again, but since this is a thread highlighting the Jesuits, I thought I'd stick it here. So what I find interesting, it's quoted as "from the Catholic Church" and it is dated March 2005 - so we have source and we have a date fifteen years prior to 2020. Now listen to the argument being and forward 15 years to the arguments being made about ANTI-VACCERS.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ion2005.uk
Catholic church condemns Tory 'conspiracy theorist'
Fri 4 Mar 2005 17.22 GMT

A Tory candidate who believes the EU is a Catholic plot to impose Vatican sovereignty over Britain was today accused by the Catholic church of preaching a conspiracy theory traditionally associated with the far right.

In an article in the Spectator magazine, Adrian Hilton, who is standing in Slough, argued that "a Catholic EU will inevitably result in the subjugation of Britain's Protestant ethos to Roman Catholic social, political and religious teaching".

His outspoken views prompted the spokesman for Cardinal Cormac Murphy-O'Connor, the leader of the Catholic church in England and Wales, to accuse him of deploying "the sort of argument that tends to be made by extreme Protestants or radical nationalists".

"These views are bizarrely ahistorical and fundamentally erroneous, and an unfair depiction of the Catholic view of Europe," the spokesman said.

He added that Mr Hilton's article "assumes England did not exist as a nation before the Reformation, and has taken a few bizarre ideas and turned it into a conspiracy theory".

Defending his views, Mr Hilton insisted that "a Protestant view of history is every bit as valid as the Cardinal Archbishop's", and said making "an assertion of the law cannot be bigotry or conspiracy theory".

"It is unfortunate that, in this day and age, if one expresses an Islamic perspective it has to be accepted, if one expresses a Roman Catholic perspective it has to be accepted - and yet an assertion of the constitutional position of her majesty the Queen and parliament with regards to Protestantism is greeted with derision."

The row over Mr Hilton's comments comes only weeks after Tory officials had to drop the party's previous candidate in Slough, Robert Oulds, after photographs of him posing with his gun collection appeared in the tabloid press.

Under the headline "Tory gun nut", the Sun newspaper featured photographs of Mr Oulds lounging on a bed holding a revolver and posing with an AK-47.

Mr Hilton - who holds the world record for the fastest non-stop recital of the complete works of William Shakespeare and is a religious studies teacher at the town's grammar school - was last week selected as his replacement.

Labour's deputy campaign coordinator, Fraser Kemp, said he believed the new row showed the Slough party was in the grip of "Michael Howard's Militant Tendency", and needed to be closed down and "purged of its extremists".

"Mr Hilton's offensive opinions would not matter if he were simply a private citizen - but he is a candidate of a major political party trying to win a seat the Tories only lost in 1997," Mr Kemp said.

Mr Hilton outlined his view that European integration would lead to a "Catholic Caesar presiding over the [British] Protestant monarch" in an article, headlined Render unto the Pope, published in the Spectator in August 2003.

"The issue of European religious union is one that has been concealed even deeper than the plans for political union, but the ratchet towards a Catholic Europe is just as real," the article claims.

"A Catholic EU will inevitably result in the subjugation of Britain's Protestant ethos to Roman Catholic social, political and religious teaching."

Mr Hilton is a veteran of Eurosceptic politics, having written a polemical account of the development of the EU, entitled The Principality and Power of Europe.
It's interesting the shift from "OFFENSIVE OPINIONS WOULD NOT MATTER IF HE WERE SIMPLY A PRIVATE CITIZEN" fifteen years ago to the ONLINE SATETY BILL currently going Parliament that intends to CRIMINALISE HURTY WORDIES.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

WHAT IS COMMUNISM

This is interesting, you know I always go on about the TRINITY, and how it is false doctrine, that where you see a "TRI", you are more likely than not looking at an arm of the BEAST SYSTEM.

Rom states there are three law systems.

Common Law ... land law ... governs men in relationship to one another on land
Maritime Law ... sea law ... governs ships at sea, how they interact with each other
Admiralty Law ... statute law ... rules, terms and conditions of a ship

All corporations operate under Maritime Law, but their ships are FICTIONAL, only existing on paper. As a crew member of a fictional ship, an employee or citizen is subjection to Admiralty Law.

jesuit rule.jpg

BLACKS LAW
goat.png

When people in the media talk about CLIMATE CHANGE and RISING SEA LEVELS they are talking about FICTIONS IN LAW, it is not reality. But if you want to live in a world of FICTIONS then you have chosen your side, you can choose you GENDER, you can choose your RACE. You will OWN NOTHING and be happy.

monster.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Jesuit Kabbalah and Black Magic

Helena Blavatsky - Jesuit Black Magic
Helena Blavatsky - Jesuit Black Magic
Catholic Theologian A. Escobar, 1665 - Use of Magic
Catholic Theologian A. Escobar, 1665 - Use of Magic
Kabbala detail, published 1653, Rome
Kabbala detail, published 1653, Rome
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So since I brought WWI up in this post, there is something that I never even considered until now. Was the person we know as Tsar Nicholas II ever a legitimate king of Russia, or was it a ruse?

I put up this picture earlier. - "It was in the Salon Car of this train that Emperor Nicholas II signed his abdication on 2nd March 1917. - but the story of Peter and his royal train is curious if instead of listening passively to it, you ask, why? Does this make sense?

Tsar Nicholas II´s Train, 1902
Tsar Nicholas II´s Train, 1902

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/romano ... ain-1890s/
The originally seven-car imperial train was intended for the heir of the throne Nicholas Alexandrovich (the future Nicholas II). It was built in 1894-1896 in the Main Car Workshops of the Nicholas Railway Line.

And although the train was designed to accommodate the family of Emperor Nicholas II, already in 1896-97 it was supplemented with three more carriages produced at the Warsaw Railway Workshops.

Subsequently, the make-up of the train was repeatedly altered, old carriages were replaced with new ones and their interior décor underwent changes.

In 1902, the train consisted of ten carriages: a sleeping-car, a saloon car, carriages intended for children, the grand dukes, and the Emperor’s retinue, as well as carriages for railway servicemen, a kitchen, servants, luggage and workshops. Later the eleventh carriage used as a church was added.

Empress Alexandra, Tsar Nicholas II and Tsarevich Alexei
Empress Alexandra, Tsar Nicholas II and Tsarevich Alexei

That looks like a 1890s paste-up. The people sitting and the background don't look to be part of the same original image. And this caught my eye.
Emperor Nicholas II was the first and the last tsar to use the train.

Ok, he likes trains, but its the fact he's still using it during WWI.
With the outbreak of World War I, the number of carriages was reduced to three, and the Imperial Train became a travelling residence for Nicholas II. Travelling back and forth between Tsarskoye Selo and General Headquarters at Mogilev, the train served as a military field office, equipped with telephone and telegraph communications. It was in the Salon Car of this train that Emperor Nicholas II signed his abdication on 2nd March 1917.

Subsequently, the former Tsar’s train was used by the ministers of the Provisional Government for several months. After the Bolsheviks came to power, the Imperial Train was used by the chairman of the Revolutionary Military Council Leon Trotsky (1879-1940).

Workers move carriages to the Alexandria Park, Peterhof. 1929
Workers move carriages to the Alexandria Park, Peterhof. 1929

I know someone who lives on a canal boat, and I asked him once, aren't you worried someone might rob your home? And he answered, well if so, I'll be able to find them very quickly, won't I... If you don't get what I'm saying, trains can travel quicker than canal boats for sure, but there are only two directions it can go, and if you blow up the track, you trap the train. And, what sort of defence does a train afford? Think of the fortification on castles and then think of the lack of fortification on trains, and the lack of being able to travel anywhere the track doesn't go. You are putting yourself rife for ambush and murder. Does it make sense that a king would really choose to live on a train in times of war when assassinating him would be a priority?

It gets more interesting though...

https://1blac.weebly.com/alexander-iii- ... as-ii.html
  • Both Alexander III and Nicholas II were advised to reassert the principal of autocracy and uphold Orthodoxy and 'Nationalism' which effectively meant Russification - the enforcing of Russian language on the culture of the other ethnic peoples of the Empire.
  • Alexander III arrested 150 members of the People's Will opposition group (Lenin's brother was a member), publicly hanging those responsible for his father's assassination and increased the power of the police. Wide spread use of spies and counterspies with the creation of the Department of Police, including the Okhrana (secret police).
  • From 1881 the government encouraged anti-Jewish pogroms. Other ethnic groups were also victimised.
  • From 1882, any area of the Empire could be deemd an 'area of subversion' with police agents able to arrest, imprison or exile on suspicision.
  • In 1885, closed court sessions (where trials were held in secret) without juries were reintroduced.
  • In 1889, Alexander III introduced Land Captains who could overturn Zemstva decisons and order the flogging of peasants.
Interesting to know who exactly "advised" them. So Nicholas II is Alexander III son, and Alexander II is Alexander III's father who was assassinated. Some interesting "facts" to examine in my next post then.