Occult NWO quotes

All things 9/11
rachel

Occult NWO quotes

Unread post by rachel »

from 2008
The September 11 attacks part I

The "War on Terror" began after the 9/11 attacks. What I want to know is whether or not these attacks were committed by Al Qaeda? So far, all the government has said is that it believes in Al Qaeda's responsibility because that's what the Bush Administration has told it. We have not seen any real proof of al Qaeda's culpability. (Senator Yukihisa of Japan)

Senator of Japan Yukihisa Fujita presents indisputable evidence (photos and videos) that the 9/11 attack was indeed a hoax. Below is just a summary of his testimony:

As we have little time, I would like to present new evidence.
Please see this panel.
The first photograph is one of those we see frequently, of the two towers that were hit by the diverted planes.
I could understand this happening immediately after the planes have crashed, but here we see large chunks of material traveling a great distance in the air.
Some were projected to 150 meters.
Here you can see objects flying as if there had been an explosion.
Look at this photograph taken from a book. It shows how far the objects were projected.
The third photo has a firefighter who participated in the relief operations. He tells of a series of explosions inside the building that appeared to be a professional demolition.
We can't show videos today and so I translated what the firefighter says: "there was a boom, boom, as if they were explosion noises".

Typically, the twin towers (WTC1 and 2) are said to have collapsed because they were hit by planes. However, one block from the twin towers was Tower No. 7 (WCT7).
We can see on this map that she was in a small group of houses flanked by streets. This tower collapsed 7 hours after the attack on the twin towers.
. If I could show you a video it would be easy to understand, but look at this picture.
It's a 47-story building that collapsed this way.
The tower collapsed in 5 or six seconds. It's about the same speed at which an object falls into the void.
This tower falls like what you might see at a Kabuki show. In addition, it falls while preserving its geometric shape.
Remember, she wasn't hit by a plane. They should ask themselves if a tower collapses like that because of a seven-hour fire.
Here is a copy of the 9/11 Commission of Inquiry Report. It is a report published by the American government in June 2004, however, the collapse I have just told you about is not mentioned. It is not mentioned anywhere in the report.
FEMA also published a report but also omitted that tower [WTC7].
Many people think that there is something strange, especially after learning about the history of tower no. 7.
As it is an accident in which many people died, all the clues should be studied.

We have little time, but I would still like to mention the put options [sale of suspicious stocks before 9/11].
Precisely before the attacks on the 11th, on the 6th, 7th and 8th, there were investments of options on the shares of the two airlines [American and United Airlines] that were diverted by the pirates.
There were also put options on Merrill Lynch, one of the largest tenants in the World Trade Center.
In other words, someone knew he had to speculate and bet on the downside of those stocks to make his fortune.
Ernst Welteke, chairman of the Deutschen Bundesbank, at the time the equivalent of the bank's governor in Japan, said there were many facts that proved that the people implicated in the attacks benefited from confidential information.
He said there had been many suspicious dealings involving financial companies before the attacks.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article154482.html .
The September 11 attacks part II

WTC.jpg

In the first part, Senator of Japan Yukihisa Fujita proves that everything was a setup and that some people received privileged information from the government about what would happen. But his text ends with doubts about what or who really provoked this attack. Here's the problem; the world government is spiritual and not material, people without spiritual discernment will not be able to understand what is really happening. To understand how the world government operated in this attempt, we need to turn to the sacred scriptures “The Bible.”:

Because the mystery of injustice is already at work; there is only one who now resists until he is taken from the midst; (II Thessalonians 2:7)

Even though the Two-horned Beast and Antichrist have not yet arisen, the spirit of the Beast of the Abyss is already operating among us making adjustments for the New World Order. The existence of four demons between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers proves how the world spiritual government is fully operational in Iraq, the attacks there seem to never end.

The reasons that led the US to attack Iraq are several such as: Oil Control, Sadam's attempt to replace the US dollar in the world market and others, but the objective here is just to show how the 9/11 accident is cooperating with the creation of the kingdom of the beast through world government numbers.

Writing the date of the attack following the American standard, which is mm/dd/yyyy, we have:
09/11/2001.

The month we have = 9
Subtracting the 11-2 we have another number = 9
And finally we have the number 1 alone = 1

So we have two numbers “9” and a number “1”

These three numbers fit perfectly in the world government represented in the figure below:

Unknown.gif
Unknown.gif (24.33 KiB) Viewed 12394 times

A 9 for the executive government of the antichrist, another 9 for the parliament of religions and 1 for the antichrist , the structure of the towers form the number 11 representing the parliament of religions. In this way the order for the attacks came from the mouths of occultists belonging to the future parliament of religions and was put into practice by the security council of the UN (the future government of the Antichrist).

Senator Yukihisa Fujita says the information was leaked giving investors time to manipulate the financial market. Actually, the information was leaked long before, because even Steve Jackson (author of the letter of this well-known game) already knew what would happen since 1996. And as he is a Satanist, there is no doubt that the true origin of the attack is spiritual and not material.
rachel

Re: Occult NWO quotes

Unread post by rachel »

Vatican City card (144) in Illuminati card game is the strongest card

In Gematria, Jesuit Order = 144 (English Ordinal)
Time = 144 (Jewish)
12(hrs in the day) x 12 (Hrs in the night) = 144
There is 1440 minutes in (24hrs)
jesuit-oath.jpg
rulers-of-evil.png

Mithraism into Rome into USA

The Cult of Mithras was a male-exclusive series of cults devoted to the Persian god Mithras. In the Persian pantheon, Mithras was a messenger god, but also a heroic god whose name means "contract" or "agreement". The time when this cult became Romanized is unclear, but with reasonable certainty it occurred sometime in the first century CE, some 2000 years after its Persian origins. However, it was not until the second and third centuries that the cult had a popular following. However, the cult was never able to surpass many other cults such as that of Isis or Christianity because of its strict male only membership.
Here's a link to 'RULERS OF EVIL' in PDF form.
http://www.granddesignexposed.com/pdf/ROEpdf.pdf

birthright-18min.png
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

fantastic as always rachel x
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

With all of these threads, I never really know where to start them as the subjects are all interlinked. I always end up derailing myself as one thing reminds me of something else related.

So, I remember when I first joined Fakeologist John le Bon was discussing the start of WWI and how the car that Franz Ferdinand was shot in had the numberplate AIII-118 and this could be decoded as Armistice 11-11-18.

Austro-Hungarian Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophie leave Sarajevo City Hall on June 28, 1914,  where they attended a reception shortly before their assassination.
Austro-Hungarian Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophie leave Sarajevo City Hall on June 28, 1914, where they attended a reception shortly before their assassination.
A picture acquired from the historical archives of Sarajevo on June 28, 2014 shows Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophia riding in their car, minutes before their assassination on June 28, 1914. The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand by 19-year-old Bosnian-Serb nationalist Gavrilo Princip in Sarajevo, 100 years ago this June 28, is widely considered to have sparked World War I. ''Last picture taken of the royal couple, minutes before the attack''.
A picture acquired from the historical archives of Sarajevo on June 28, 2014 shows Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophia riding in their car, minutes before their assassination on June 28, 1914. The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand by 19-year-old Bosnian-Serb nationalist Gavrilo Princip in Sarajevo, 100 years ago this June 28, is widely considered to have sparked World War I. ''Last picture taken of the royal couple, minutes before the attack''.

I've taken the captions directly from source. And below a detail from a different version of first the photo. It clearly shows the numbers.

Numberplate crop
Numberplate crop

Wiki: Armistice of 11 November 1918
The Armistice of 11 November 1918 was the armistice signed at Le Francport near Compiègne that ended fighting on land, sea and air in World War I between the Allies and their last remaining opponent, Germany. Previous armistices had been agreed with Bulgaria, the Ottoman Empire and Austria-Hungary. It was concluded after the German government sent a message to American president Woodrow Wilson to negotiate terms on the basis of a recent speech of his and the earlier declared "Fourteen Points", which later became the basis of the German surrender at the Paris Peace Conference, which took place the following year.

Also known as the Armistice of Compiègne (French: Armistice de Compiègne, German: Waffenstillstand von Compiègne) from the place where it was officially signed at 5:45 a.m. by the Allied Supreme Commander, French Marshal Ferdinand Foch, it came into force at 11:00 a.m. Paris time on 11 November 1918 and marked a victory for the Allies and a defeat for Germany, although not formally a surrender.

The actual terms, which were largely written by Foch, included the cessation of hostilities on the Western Front, the withdrawal of German forces from west of the Rhine, Allied occupation of the Rhineland and bridgeheads further east, the preservation of infrastructure, the surrender of aircraft, warships, and military materiel, the release of Allied prisoners of war and interned civilians, eventual reparations, no release of German prisoners and no relaxation of the naval blockade of Germany. The armistice was extended three times while negotiations continued on a peace treaty. The Treaty of Versailles, which was officially signed on 28 June 1919, took effect on 10 January 1920.

Fighting continued up to 11 a.m. of the 11 November 1918, with 2,738 men dying on the last day of the war.

Now, when John le Bon mentioned this fact it rang a bell. I couldn't place it at the time, but I knew it wasn't new information to me. As distant memories work, it came back to me, I remember being in school assembly, juniors, meaning I was no more than nine, probably younger and that is where the numberplate and Armistice was first linked by the speaker. So this has always been common knowledge, but stated as Divine Providence.
In theology, Divine Providence, or simply Providence, is God's intervention in the Universe. The term Divine Providence (usually capitalized) is also used as a title of God. A distinction is usually made between "general providence", which refers to God's continuous upholding of the existence and natural order of the Universe, and "special providence", which refers to God's extraordinary intervention in the life of people. Miracles generally fall in the latter category.

Jewish
Divine providence (Hebrew: השגחה פרטית Hashgochoh Protis / Hashgachah Pratit lit. [Divine] supervision of the individual) is discussed throughout Rabbinic literature, and in particular by the classical Jewish philosophers. These writings maintain that divine providence means that God is directing (or even recreating) every minute detail of creation. This analysis thus underpins much of Orthodox Judaism's world view, particularly as regards questions of interaction with the natural world.

Catholic
Augustine of Hippo is perhaps most famously associated with the doctrine of divine providence in the Latin West. Augustine held that since God's governance takes place in the universe comprising a vast multitude of relatively independent individuals differing in nature, function, and end, this implies the continuous control and unifying governance of a single Supreme Being.

However, Christian teaching on Providence in the High Middle Ages was most fully developed by Thomas Aquinas in the Summa Theologica. The concept of providence as care exercised by God over the universe, his foresight and care for its future is extensively developed and explained both by Aquinas himself and modern Thomists. One of the foremost modern Thomists, Dominican father Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange, wrote a study of providence entitled "Providence: God's loving care for men and the need for confidence in Almighty God." In it, he presents and solves, according to Catholic doctrine, the most difficult issues as related to Providence.

In the skeptical world we now live in we see these things quite differently. And in the Muppet Show thread I've talked about the fakeness of Richard Dawkins, but we can perhaps see a reason for it. If you get rid of God, you derail the Catholic Church and by extension the Jesuits, once and for all. Atheists might be playing along with the script without fully realising they are indeed following Daniel's prophecy.

Switching in the false church/religion, King of the North, versus secularism/atheism, the King of the South, we have an image with the North and South WTC towers. Biblically speaking, the South Tower is predicted to fall first. And we know from the official record, at 8:46 the North Tower is hit first by Flight 11, collapsing at 10:28; and the South Tower is hit second at 9:03 by Flight 175, collapsing earlier at 9:59.

This link has a better description of why the two kings are described as such. I've copied a section below.

WHO ARE THE KINGS OF THE NORTH AND SOUTH?
https://powerofthelamb.com/kingofthenorthsouth/
...Now let me say this. I believe the king of the south is atheism in 1798. You say, “Pastor, wait a minute. How’d you just switch?” Okay listen. What was the issue with atheism? What were they against? They were anti-two witnesses. Yeah? They were against the word of God. Egypt itself what not an atheistic nation because remember they worshiped other gods. As long as it wasn’t the God of the Bible. So you know what that tells me? That tells me that the king of the south is any entity that is anti-two witnesses.

So what does that mean? That includes atheism. It includes agnosticism. It includes humanism. It includes Buddhism. It includes Hinduism. It includes every religion and non-religion out there that is anti-two witnesses. In other words, the king of the south encompasses everyone that is not part of the king of the north, except God’s church.

SO NOW WHO’S THE KING OF THE NORTH?
You got to catch this because the Bible says that the king of the north will come like a whirlwind against the king of the south. So we just saw this morning, who is it that comes like a whirlwind when he comes? Jesus, the Bible tells us that he comes like a whirlwind, with horses, with fire. So think about this.

We saw the name Michael is a name used when Jesus is going up personally against Satan himself. I’m suggesting to you that in Daniel 11, verse 40, the king of the north is not just the papacy. It is not just apostate Protestantism.

The king of the north is Satan himself.

When Satan appears and that three-fold union is complete then the deadly wound is healed. Then the world wonders after the beast. See we try to say, “Oh the world is wondering after the beast” right now. No, radical Islam is not wondering after the beast. Atheists are not wondering after the beast.

It is only when the three-fold union occurs that the world will wonder. That’s when the deadly wound is healed. If the world is not wondering, we know the deadly wound cannot be healed. Three things that the king of the north comes with in Daniel 11, verse 40. He comes with chariots, with what? Chariots and horses and ships and he comes like a whirlwind. If you search the whirlwind in the Bible, you will see that it is almost exclusively used with the appearance of God.

Chariots. What kind of power is that?

Land power.

[Ships]. What kind of power is that?

Sea power.

Whirlwind?

Air power.

Let me ask you something. Does the Bible tell us that there’s going to be three-fold union between a beast from the earth, a beast from the sea and the prince of the power of air? What we’re reading in Daniel 11, verse 40 is the union of those three unclean spirits, dragon, beast, false prophet. Beast from the earth, beast from the sea and the dragon himself. When that union happens, that is the only thing that can defeat atheism, Islam, and anything else that is anti-two witnesses.

The only thing that will win over Islam, atheism, agnosticism and all these other isms is when Satan himself appears and says, “See, my people were right.” As I said earlier, it would take a miracle to bring the world together, so when you’re reading in Daniel 11, verse 40, that this king of the north is able to sweep through all of these entities, it’s like he’s sweeping through the whole world and everyone is just bowing at his feet. The reason is because I believe this is what Ellen White describes as the overmastering delusion.

By the way, if you study the seven kings of Revelation 17, the other who is not yet come, and when he comes all the world wonders, that’s the one. The pope is to Satan what John the Baptist was to Jesus. Our eyes are on the pope. “You saw what the pope did yesterday?” You get what I’m saying? The pope is to Satan what John the Baptist was to Jesus. He only prepares the way. He is not the one.

So when the king of the north comes, this is not, this is not excluding the papacy or apostate Protestantism. It is actually a merger. So watch this. The king of the north and king of the south, in verses 1 to verse 22, are strictly political. But when we get to verse 23 and onward, the king of the north and king of the south are now religio-political.

I’ve got another study where I show that God brought Islam upon the scene to help the Protestant Reformation survive. So, okay. Papacy, you’re going to use your religio-political power to persecute my people. I’m going to bring a religio-political power to deal with you, and give my people time to continue the Reformation.

Now at Daniel 11 verse 40, what you have now is a merger of dragon, beast, false prophet for king of the north and a merger of all anti-two witness groups around the globe...

I think we can see a place for Building 7 in that mix if we see the script playing out.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

“See, my people were right.” bringing back all the pre programmed fear or the prestige is not magic

this term to me describes the luciferian conditioning of future events with fear and priming throiugh numeros mediums

everything is biblical first and foremost their stories are the template for this part of history , and with sadam saying he was nebudchadnezzar and he toppling solomons temple only fair to invade iraq first,after finding a yellow brick cake ,she was the whore after all,and when did solomons temple fall?

with regards to building 7 the solomon brothers building wrongly accused of collapsing (leaving)but then returning for the finale ,only to be counted down live before its final demise ,once we understand the modern myth of 911 was well and truly in the subconscious ,then the solo-man returning to help the young hero destroy the deathstar ,is just another glimpse into the flimsyness that is 911 and how it relies on impossible physics and blaming a masonic fiction

masonic lies tend to be blamed on oz, psinema magic and actors
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Yes, while I don't get all your movie references @napoleon, not my area of expertise, I see we are looking at the exact same thing. Like most of the things in this realm, it is multi-faceted.

As you say, "everything is biblical first and foremost", so even if the reader does not buy into the 'God-in-the-sky' theory, I would strongly suggest for-the-sake-of-argument try playing along with this reality and see how things suddenly fit together and make sense. It will then lead to a more interesting question. Why are they spending so much effort creating this pattern?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So continuing, I brought in WWI quite randomly earlier, I do have an end-point in mind, but I only have one source other than Carl Teichrib mentioning the Baha'i Faith in relation to UN control. The main reason I've seemingly littered this forum with content relating to the Baha'is rather than pointing at the Jews or the Jesuits is because in the words of Steve Jobs, "Skate Where The Puck’s Going, Not Where It’s Been." - I wanted to see if there is a coherent road leading to the Baha'i Faith being there shape of the ONE WORLD RELIGION.

In looking at historic sources, I found a link between the Rothschild Banking cartel, the beginning of WWI and Abdu'l-Baha and also the British Royal family. This is quite different from the story we are told about the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophia's triggering WWI. It is also interesting to note, prior to their trip to Sarajevo, Sophia never accompanied Ferdinand on any official business, she was not allowed to it is said, because of her status. It is only this trip that we have pictures of Franz Ferdinand getting off a train, sitting in a car or entering or leaving a building, and from what I can work out, all the car shots are from the day of the assassination. There are no pictures of the couple inside any of the buildings doing anything official, only everyone outside. Might that not tell us the reason, nothing happened inside, they just stood outside for the photo op, an excuse to get pictures of "the car" for the world's broadsheet headlines the next day.

Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife, Sophie in the car at the beginning of the day.
Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife, Sophie in the car at the beginning of the day.
Archduke Ferdinand and his wife Sophie are pictured here, one hour before they would be shot and killed by Serb nationalist Gavrilo Princip as they drove through the streets of Sarajevo.
Archduke Ferdinand and his wife Sophie are pictured here, one hour before they would be shot and killed by Serb nationalist Gavrilo Princip as they drove through the streets of Sarajevo.
1914-06-28 - Heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife, Sophie, get into a motor car to depart from the City Hall, Sarajevo, shortly before they were assassinated by the Serbian nationalist Gavrilo Princip on 28 June 1914.
1914-06-28 - Heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife, Sophie, get into a motor car to depart from the City Hall, Sarajevo, shortly before they were assassinated by the Serbian nationalist Gavrilo Princip on 28 June 1914.

I'm not going to post them all up, but I have managed to find ten different pictures of the couple outside buildings, either with them being in the car, else the car being in shot. I have found two pictures of Archduke Franz Ferdinand arriving in Sarajevo by train for that final trip, but no pictures of them inside any buildings. Most of the other pictures of Franz Ferdinand are either official portraits or game hunting shots. Basically, what I'm saying, photography was used differently when Archduke Franz Ferdinand arrived in Sarajevo on that last trip to how it had been used in any photos of him up to that point. Doesn't that tell us there was a reason for the change, and that the photographer taking pictures had foreknowledge of why the car would be so important.

Somewhat earlier to 28 June 1914 we have...
rachel wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:29 pm On 23 February 1914, at the eve of World War I, Abdu'l-Bahá hosted Baron Edmond James de Rothschild, a member of the Rothschild banking family who was a leading advocate and financier of the Zionist movement, during one of his early trips to Palestine.

During World War I (1914–1918) Abdu'l-Bahá stayed in Palestine and was unable to travel. He carried on a limited correspondence, which included the Tablets of the Divine Plan, a collection of 14 letters addressed to the Bahá'ís of North America, later described as one of three "charters" of the Bahá'í Faith. The letters assign a leadership role for the North American Bahá'ís in spreading the religion around the planet.

Haifa was under real threat of Allied bombardment, enough that Abdu'l-Bahá and other Bahá'ís temporarily retreated to the hills east of Akka.

Abdu'l-Bahá was also under threats from Cemal Paşa, the Ottoman military chief who at one point expressed his desire to crucify him and destroy Bahá'í properties in Palestine. The surprisingly swift Megiddo offensive of the British General Allenby swept away the Turkish forces in Palestine before harm was done to the Bahá'ís, and the war was over less than two months later.

The conclusion of World War I led to the openly hostile Ottoman authorities being replaced by the more friendly British Mandate , allowing for a renewal of correspondence, pilgrims, and development of the Bahá'í World Centre properties. It was during this revival of activity that the Bahá'í Faith saw an expansion and consolidation in places like Egypt, the Caucasus, Iran, Turkmenistan, North America and South Asia under the leadership of Abdu'l-Bahá.

Abdu'l-Bahá died on Monday, 28 November 1921, sometime after 1:15 a.m. (27th of Rabi' al-awwal, 1340 AH).

Winston Churchill telegraphed the High Commissioner for Palestine, "convey to the Bahá'í Community, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, their sympathy and condolescence." Similar messages came from Viscount Allenby, the Council of Ministers of Iraq, and others.
As this is getting quite long, I'll post this and continue later.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm not pointing to a different entity from ZIONISM and the PAPAL POWER; more, it is the evolution, or as Walter Veith calls it, the CONGLOMERATE BEAST SYSTEM. The Baha'i faith began with Babism in Persia, 1844, yet we have a hint that all might not be as it seems, as Sayyed ʻAlí Muḥammad Shírází AKA the Bab was placed with a merchant family, apparently an uncle because his father died, but how many times to we see these types having adopted parents? We also have a number of notable religions also founded the same year - Mormonism and the Jehovah’s Witnesses to name two; yet we see Marx formulating his doctrine just before this. Babism would appear to resurrect the Medo-Persian empire, incorporating Eastern Mysticism and numerology, its point, to usurp and annul Islam. Meanwhile in the West we see growth in Victorian Spiritualism, Westcott and Hort's Bible translation removing the Received Text, Darwinism into radical atheism and the resurrection of Greco-Roman values such as homosexuality being natural and now pederasty, the sexualisation of children, called in polite circles, Greek Love.

https://lgbtmythcult.weebly.com/sexuali ... world.html
The Greco-Roman civilizations have often been called the birthplaces and center points of Western civilization, and their history and culture has long influenced art, philosophy, and other aspects of Western culture. Yet the mythology of Ancient Greece had many references to differing types of sexuality, which had a wide prevalence within their society. In fact, “[a]mong the Greeks, active homosexuality was regarded as perfectly natural (sexual desire was not distinguished according to its object),” to reveal that it was not frowned upon and caused no harm, there was no stigma attached to same-sex attraction (Cohen 3). Social mores were quite liberal, which would only decline in the future. Homosexuality was acceptable so that “some Athenians in the classical period may well have thought that some men by nature liked boys, others women, and still others both” (Cohen 3). Even Plato supported its existence, saying “Homosexuality is regarded as shameful by barbarians and by those who live under despotic governments just as philosophy is regarded as shameful by them, because it is apparently not in the interest of such rulers to have great ideas engendered in their subjects or powerful friendships or passionate love-all of which homosexuality is particularly apt to produce"(Boswell 1). Even divinity engaged in LGBT sexual acts, such as when "Zeus came as an eagle to god­like Ganymede and as a swan to the fair­haired mother of Helen,” attracted to individuals of both genders (Boswell 1). Under the Romans, there was a similar tolerance, as “individual sexual (i.e. gender) choice was completely unlimited” and “[g]ay marriages were also legal and frequent in [early] Rome for both males and females” showing how various types of sexualities were embraced and considered natural in the early Greco-Roman world, fully accepted to reveal that they were significant aspects of the society and culture of the time (Boswell 1).

So we have two towers being pulled down and rebuilt as one, the union of Religion and Secularism, Church and State, king of the North and the king of the south, Eastern mysticism with Western religion. It is a means to an end, Carl Teichrib describes it in terms of ONENESS.

1WTC_SOM_JamesEwing-1601_©James_Ewing_OTTO.jpg

A strange twist to the shape of the Freedom Tower, the top rectangle being 45 degrees to the bottom rectangle.
From the 20th floor upwards, square edges cubic base of the tower are beveled inward, transforming the way the building into eight tall isosceles triangles, or form elongated antiprism. Near its center, the tower forms a perfect octagon in plan and then culminates in a glass parapet whose shape is a square oriented 45 degrees from the base.

Under A hoax to commodify children into digital citizens I posted this graphic.

Interestingly, the Semitic religions are placed North and the Aryan religions South. But the point, Bahá’u’lláh is the "Christ figure" put forward to link the genealogies of the nine world religions.
The United Nations itself says openly that the government is the spiritual basis for the creation of the New World Order:
  • 22) Global Ethics: “We affirm that a common set of core values is found in the teachings of religions, and these form the basis for a global ethics. There are old guidelines for human behavior, which are found in the teachings of the religions of the world and that is the condition for a sustainable world order” – The statement “For a global ethics” by Parliament of the World’s Religions held in Chicago in 1993.

I like this from WHO ARE THE KINGS OF THE NORTH AND SOUTH? quoted earlier.

THE KING OF THE NORTH IS REALLY SATAN. THE KING OF THE SOUTH, IS REALLY SATAN.
Wait, what? Yes! He’s playing the world. He’s saying, okay, I can’t get you to be spiritual. I’m going to tell you God doesn’t exist. Atheism, yay! French Revolution, you know human rights and we don’t want God in the picture and socialism and yeah, yeah, yeah. All these things while on the right, he’s saying, oh yeah. Okay, I can get you to leave. No I’m God. No, no, no, no, no. Not that. I’m God.

And so beloved, what happens is that when you are reading Daniel 11, all you’re reading is what the world would be like if Satan ran it. A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. Now remember, the king of the north and the king of the south are really against God’s people. At the end of time, the king of the south merges with the king of the north, because a miracle is what it takes to bring them together. Seeing is believing. When they see Satan impersonate Christ, they will believe.

The Baha'i Faith has the properties that allow all religions to be merged and Jesus Christ to be demoted as an also-ran. Not only that, according to the Universal House of Justice, those who worship God through Jesus, Christian Fundamentalists, are defined as idolators and the real anti-Christ. To be part of the ONE WORLD RELIGION you will have to give up that notion. Well, if it is really Lucifer under the mask, then from his view point, Jesus is anti-Christ isn't he. And this is why I have spent maybe a rather tedious amount of time examining it in Baha'i movers & shakers.

Now an interesting fact I found out the other day by chance regarding the abdication of Tsar Nicholas II.

The fate of Nicholas II’s Imperial Train
https://tsarnicholas.org/2021/01/12/the ... ial-train/
With the outbreak of World War I, the number of carriages was reduced to three, and the Imperial Train became a travelling residence for Nicholas II. Travelling back and forth between Tsarskoye Selo and General Headquarters at Mogilev, the train served as a military field office, equipped with telephone and telegraph communications. It was in the Salon Car of this train that Emperor Nicholas II signed his abdication on 2nd March 1917.

Subsequently, the former Tsar’s train was used by the ministers of the Provisional Government for several months. After the Bolsheviks came to power, the Imperial Train was used by the chairman of the Revolutionary Military Council Leon Trotsky (1879-1940).
7f2f90ed19f4827edb0316b541715cbc.jpg

Kind of reminds me of this...

methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_2acadad8-b3b9-11e8-a225-46081b2ac219.jpg

You'll see later why I find the train aspect particularly interesting and how it links in to everything else.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just to reference the two pictures above. We have Tsar Nicholas II photographed looking out from his royal train which he subsequently signed his abdication letter ending 300 years of Romanov rule on. Then we have Newspaper oligarch Robert Maxwell, father of recently convicted Ghislaine Maxwell, photographed on his luxury yacht which he subsequently fell overboard and drowned in the sea around the Canary Islands. I'll add another one...

front door.jpeg

We have Jill Dando, photographed looking out from her front door where she was subsequently executed with a single shot to the head... If you ask me, they all have the stench of the same stage production team and if you want to know where Jill is now, ask Tony Blair.

Anyway, talking about Jesuit Theatre, this appears to be an interesting video.

The onward march to a Global Roman Empire continues (ft. En Goodz)
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Reference from the above Global Roman Empire video

This Priest Witnessed the 9/11 Pentagon Plane Crash
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/videos/t ... gon-plane/

Father Stephen McGraw has just witnessed Flight 77 crash into the west wall of the Pentagon. Amid the chaos and confusion, and with no concern for his safety, he leaves his car and rushes over to help. (02:55)
https://cdn.jwplayer.com/previews/45OdYo6X