Thank you J'Junior Fakeologist FAK588.

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Strangebird

Thank you J'Junior Fakeologist FAK588.

Unread post by Strangebird »

Just a quick thank you to JJunior Fakeologist for the appearance on FAK588... I thought it was a great little chat and was disappointed it was cut short... You could have easily filled a full show around the subject...Ab and Junior make a nice team!
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: Thank you J'Junior Fakeologist FAK588.

Unread post by fakeologist »

I'll bring her back for a show.
Strangebird

Re: Thank you J'Junior Fakeologist FAK588.

Unread post by Strangebird »

.....I'll look forward to a full report...

Sexual exploitation and propaganda has become so all encompassing that i see it as the tip of the spear..... Of course everything is aimed at our children and they must be protected above all else, but where are the adults in the room,,, where are the adults protecting the most basic and immutable truths in this life, ie. What it is to be a man, what it is to be a woman....

I was confronted today while talking to one of my closet friends who lives in my home town where my son still lives. His 15 yr old daughter attends a small school of only 60 students. He tells me that at least 2 students at that school are on the transition program and are undergoing hormone treatment.... This is a small rural town in Australia with a population of 2k+, I truly can't believe how far this deception has come.... As Ab eluded to in the chat, we're on a slippery slope, and it seems for many people, there's a way to go yet...

While listening to Junior and Ab chat about K-pop, I was reminded for some reason about the strange Elsa and Spider-Man clips that we're getting around some years back... I looked to see if they were still on YouTube and I stumbled onto these equally bazaar shows that by chance seem to also be produced in an Asian country...although I can't tell where exactly.

Lots of strange doctor play, needles, injections, random pregnancies, and street battles against 'swat team police'....

In this episode there's a pregnancy with an emergency birth of a 3 foot jelly snake...

In another episode i flipped through, Spider-Man had a bad reaction to an injection he didn't want and then his girlfriend got needle stuck by accident....

We really need to protect our children,
go back to teaching them about the birds and the bees, and having families... 🐔